Basement Fun Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned my attention to her pussy as I inserted two Ben-Wah balls into her well lubricated pussy. I used my fingers to push them deep into her inner folds. Nica moaned in approval of the balls and my finger as it caressed the hot recesses of her pussy. I could feel the firmness of her cervix as my finger felt its way inside of my wife. I could feel the balls bump as they explored the folds of her vaginal walls. Nica's moans came frequently as the pleasurable sensations filled her body. My fingers could feel the strong muscles of her pussy as they worked at moving the hard steel balls around and gripped at my finger.

With my finger caressing her cervix, I pressed the next larger anal bead against her backside. I could feel the bead enter her body through the wall of her pussy. Her legs shook as I used my finger to caress the contour of the anal bead through her pussy wall. I began to press the last and largest anal bead against her well lubed asshole as my finger found her swollen g-spot. Her asshole stretched open and sucked the bead into the depths of her bowels as my fingertip massaged the secret sweet spot inside of her hot pussy.

Nica was panting moans of pleasure by now, ready to cross the line separating her from tortured pleasure and her orgasmic release that was building. I wasn't ready for her to cum just yet, so once again I withdrew my finger from her soaking wet pussy. This time I left her ass filled with the anal beads and 2 Ben-Wah balls in her pussy. Nica was hoping that I was stopping only long enough to grab her vibrator and vibrate her clit, bringing her to her favorite climax. Nica voiced her displeasure with me when I appeared next to her once again. With a hard twist on her erect nipple, Nica gasped and succumbed to the fact I wasn't going to let her control when she got her next orgasm. I knew she was so close, I kept her there for so long now that I knew she was about to explode. I licked and sucked her nipples, keeping her on the edge. I tightened her nipple chain again, stretching her nipples as far as I dared, I returned to work on her pussy.

To Nica's delight I took my time and used my tongue on her clit and engorged pussy lips. Licking, sucking, and nibbling, I made her pussy throb with pleasure. Now it was time for the next treat. I settled in and spreading her pussy lips wide I flicked my tongue over her clit several times. I could feel her clit growing harder, throbbing under my tongue. I took my mouth, sucked her clit, like she sucks my cock, and at just the right time, I clamped my teeth onto her clit. Biting hard, I flicked the tip with my tongue, sending her over the edge. I could hear all of the restraints being stretched as Nica screamed with pleasure and gave into a violent orgasm. Her body still straining against the straps, I continued to bear down on her clit and started to pull the anal beads from her puckering asshole. I could feel the skin around her anus stretch as each bead made its way through. Her clit throbbed between my teeth as each bead "popped" through her tight hole. I could feel the juices pouring from her pussy as her orgasm continued.

As the orgasm subsided I eased up on her clitoral assault. I took the camera off the tripod and got a good shot of the juices flowing from her pussy following the trail across her ass and down to the puddle of her cum on the floor. Her pussy was still visibly opening and closing in the aftermath of her most recent orgasm. Her tiny asshole was puckering in and out with the remnant feelings of the anal beads stretching it, her tiny hole glistened with the lube and her own juices.

I returned to Nica's side once more and she was covered in sweat and her chest was still red from the orgasmic bloodflow. I removed her nipple chain and gently massaged her breasts. She jumped as I touched them, still tender and overly sensitive. I kissed her deeply and told her how much fun I had. Nica was still not able to speak clearly, so I lit her a cigarette and let her settle down. She finished the drink I had for her, so I left her to get a refill. I left her to watch herself fully exposed on the screen.

Once I got back, Nica asked me what I was going to do next. How was I going to follow that up? I smiled and told her to prepare herself for the ultimate voyeur porno movie. I stood up and put her nipple chain back on, but this time I ran the string through the ring in the ceiling and through another and dropped the string behind the curtain. Nica knew that meant I would be able to pull the string from the other side anytime I wanted. I stepped to her side and fed my cock into her warm mouth. I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth for a few minutes driving her wild. She sucked as hard as she could, but I pulled free and returned behind the curtain.

Nica moaned as I began to kiss and lick the sensitive area around her pussy. I could feel her arousal building again. I kept up the pussy pleasuring and eased my finger against her well lubricated asshole. She relaxed as my finger penetrated her tiny opening. With the lube from the anal beads and the lube from her dripping pussy, I slid a second finger into her anus. Licking her clit and sucking on her pussy lips, I could feel her working the Ben-Wah balls around inside of her vagina. I used my fingers and my thumb to massage the walls of her anal opening, stretching them slowly and carefully. Nica was moaning with pleasure like never before. I reached up and pulled her nipple chain, straining her nipples from her breasts. I was ready for the big finish.

I stood up and placed the tip of my cock against the entrance of her pussy. I eased my swollen head into her hot box and pulled it back out. The feelings of pleasure mixed with the erotic teasing kept Nica moaning and whimpering. Her pussy opened and closed as she used every muscle, in an attempt to grab my dick and pull it deep inside. I pushed my dick back into her and slowly inched my cock to the very depth of her pussy. I could feel my cock spread her inner walls as I continued so slowly and deliberately to fill her pussy. I could feel the head of my dick as it slid across her swollen g-spot. As I sank deeper inside of my wife's hot pussy, my cock encountered one of the Ben-Wah balls and pushed it deeper. Nica was holding her breath as her sensitive pussy stretched around my hard throbbing cock. She let out a gasp when the Ben-Wah balls made contact as my dick pushed them around deep inside of her. My cock came to rest pressing against the depth of her pussy, I could feel the Ben-Wah balls being moved around as Nica skillfully controlled her inner pussy muscles. I held still for several minutes, my cock stretching and filling her. My pelvic bone was pressing hard on her clit, and my balls pressed against her tender anal opening.

I kept still for a few minutes as Nica whimpered and tried in vain to maneuver her hips, but her restraints kept her from any movement. I flexed my cock inside of her and her whimpers turned to loud moans. Each time I flexed my cock, Nica would, in turn, flex her pussy muscles, massaging them around my dick. I could feel my cock head swell with each flex I gave, and judging Nica's moaning, she could feel it to.

Just as slowly as I entered, I began to slide my cock out, my swollen head caressing the velvet skin inside of her. Inch by inch I very slowly pulled my cock from the grip of her hungry pussy. I stopped just as the head reached her entrance. I used the head of my dick to caress the tender, sensitive skin just inside of her pussy. Nica worked the Ben-Wah balls with her skillful pussy muscles until she had them pressed against the tip of my cock. She was working the balls against each other, using them to press against her g-spot as my cock teased her vaginal entrance. Just as I felt her about to reach another climax, I slammed my cock inside of her as fast and hard as I could. Nica let out a muffled scream as my cock forcibly spread her pussy. My body ground against her swollen clit, my balls slapped against her ass, and my cock found the back wall of her pussy. I pulled out and rammed my cock deep inside of her again. I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart so she could feel my balls slap against her well lubricated asshole. With each forceful stroke, Nica gasped for breath. She was being taken over by the erotic lust building deep inside of her body. With her orgasm drawing nearer, I slammed my cock as deep as I could and paused as I felt Nica trembling.

I pulled my cock out with a single motion and Nica screamed "NO". She wanted me to continue and not stop. I stepped back to gather everything for the ultimate finish. I grabbed her g-spot toy and eased it into her eager pussy. By Nica's reaction, she was ready again. I set the vibrations on low and without moving it, I just let the vibrations loosen up any inhibitions she had left. I took the string to her nipple chain, pulled it tight and tied it off. I grabbed her clit vibrator and began to massage her clit with direct vibrations. Nica was in heaven, all of the sensations she loved all at once. The Ben-Wah balls giving her pussy the full feelings. The g-spot vibrator massaging her special spot, and her clit stimulated with strong direct pressure vibrations.

I pressed the g-spot vibrator deep inside of her and let it go. I needed my hand to complete my next trick in Nica's ultimate voyeur porno movie. Making sure the camera and Nica were seeing everything, I grabbed my hard cock and began to spread lube on the head. I pressed the tip of my lubed cock against her tiny asshole and started to force it open. I knew that she was so turned on, so horny, so willing to do anything so I would let her cum, that I took the chance she would let me try anal sex with her. Nica let out a confused moan of pleasure and fear as her ass started to spread open with lustful desire. The head of my cock began to enter as Nica relaxed her muscles and gave into my advances. As my cock started to penetrate, I could feel the vibrations from inside of her pussy passing through the thin walls separating her pussy from her ass. I pulled the string attached to the nipple chain and Nica whimpered. I continued to press my cock against her asshole, spreading it slowly, letting her anal opening get accustomed to the size of my cock. I eased the tension on her nipples when I felt her relax and allow my cock access.

With a suction feeling, the head of my cock disappeared past the outer ring of her asshole. I could feel Nica tense up again, so I just stood still and concentrated on pleasing her clit and g-spot. Nica's breathing steadied and her ass relaxed allowing me to push more of my thick shaft into her tiny opening. Once past the outer ring, her ass sucked my cock deep into its depth. Now with my cock buried in her ass, her pussy filled with toys and her clit vibrating under my control, Nica gave in to her erotic, lustful feelings, and begged me to fuck her ass! Nica hardly ever talks during sex, but now she was overcome with erotic emotions and sensations from what she felt and what she saw on the video monitor.

I began to slide my cock in and out of her tight ass as I pumped her toy in and out of her pussy. I could feel her building to a climax like never before. I started out slowly, but soon was in a fast rhythm of filling her ass with my cock and her pussy with her toy. I pumped the toy in her pussy in a frenzy as my cock slid in and out of her well lubed ass at a steady pace. I could feel my own orgasm building so I maintained a steady pace. By now Nica was screaming for me to fuck her ass, fuck her pussy, fuck her hard.

I worked her ass and pussy hard and by now I was slamming my hard dick deep into her ass so hard, my balls were slapping against her ass cheeks. She bucked under me straining against her restraints. I yelled out that I was going to cum in her ass and that drove her to a new level of ecstasy. I pumped hard as I felt my cock swell as the first thick hot streams of cum shot deep into her bowels. The sensation drove her over the edge as I felt her pussy tighten on the toy I was force fucking her with. Nica screamed that she was going to cum. With that, her pussy squeezed out the toy and I quickly grabbed a glass from the table. As expected Nica began to squirt in a powerful stream. I caught the liquid in the glass, as her ass clamped around my cock. Waiting for just the right moment, I waited for the first streams of her squirt to subside. At that instant, I pulled my cock from her ass in one motion, it came out with a pop. As expected this sent Nica into another squirting binge. Every muscle in her body was shaking and quivering, convulsing through the orgasm that ravaged her entire body. Several powerful streams squirted out as Nica's pussy nearly pushed itself inside out as her orgasm raged on.

With a few more powerful spasms, her pussy expelled the Ben-Wah balls. I watched in amazement as I witnessed my wife experience the best orgasm she has ever had. I watched as a drip of my white cum slid out in a sticky stream from her anus and grow into a long thin string before falling to the floor. Knowing that on the other side of the curtain, Nica was watching the same thing on the video screen. Leaving the camera focused on her used cunt and asshole for her viewing pleasure, I untied the string, releasing the tension on her nipples.

I poured her squirt juice into 2 shot glasses and walked around to be with my wife again. I released her from all of her restraints and sat next to her as she slowly came down from her mind blowing orgasm. We smoked a cigarette and didn't speak for several minutes. Nica thanked me for a great night and I told her I wanted to drink to that. I handed her one of the shot glasses and I grabbed the other. We clinked the glasses and drank them down.

Nica's eyes nearly burst from their sockets as the taste hit her, but it was too late to do anything about it. Nica shivered with another small orgasm as she realized that we just toasted with the cum she had just squirted out. We kissed for several minutes and wandered back upstairs to shower off and lay down for some much needed rest and download the video onto the computer, so we could edit it down and burn it to DVD so we could watch it anytime we wanted and re live the action.

On our way out of the "Fun room", Nica asked me what was behind the door on the side of the room. I explained that was a treat for another night. Nica smiled her coy smile, knowing my erotic thoughts and ideas were always good for her too. And that will be a story for another day. Check back for Part 2...

12