Basement Surprise

Story Info
A slave surprises her master.
1k words
4.13
19.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive home early from work, you walk through the door and let out a sigh. Your wife won't be home for another 4 hours you think to yourself. You walk into the kitchen to grab a beer. Your phone starts going off in your pocket before you get to the fridge, 1 new text message.

"surprise in basement"

is all it reads. An evil grin crosses your face and you head to the basement door. You find the lights are already turned on. You reach the bottom of the stairs and you find me waiting for you. I am wearing my Leia slave costume, with the chain hanging down my body.

You flash me a menacing look, full on master mode just switched on. You walk over to me slowly and then push me down to my knees forcefully.

"You fucking bitch!" you spit out, as you grab the chain, clutching it tightly in your hand. "How dare your whore ass just show up in my home! What would you have done if my wife had found you? Huh, you stupid fucking slut?!"

The anger is heavy in your voice and I feel the shame set in. You look around angrily, that's when you notice the blanket I laid out with different toys.

You yank my chain hard and being walking. You pull me next to you like a dog on a leash. You don't say a word and lead me to the blanket, me crawling along the hard, cold concrete. You stop and drop the chain and then walk across the room to sit in a chair.

"Pick up the crop slut, using only your teeth, and crawl over to me with it in your mouth. Now!"

I lean forward and pick up the crop between my teeth. I keep it in my mouth as I crawl over to you, my chain dragging along the hard floor. I stop in front of you and drop the crop in your lap. You bring your hand up and smack my hard against my face.

"Did I tell you to drop it, you worthless cunt?" you scream in my face.

"I'm sorry master!" I cry out.

You pick up the crop and toy with it teasingly in front of my face.

"Open your mouth slut." you say, which I obey immediately. You take the crop and force it into my mouth roughly, causing me to choke on it. Tears begin to fall as my air supply is slowly cut off. You pull out the crop and grab me roughly by the throat pulling me close to you. Your tongue darts out and slowly licks the tears streaming down my face.

You push me back hard so I land on my ass.

"Get on you hands and knees." you command. I obey and my ass is sticking up in the air. "look at you! Displaying your ass like an animal in heat." you walk around my body, circling me slowly, a hunter and his prey.

"I want you to count, out loud, each time I smack you with this crop. Do you fucking understand me, slut?"

"Yes master!" I cry out.

I feel the crop come down hard on the small of my back.

"One!" I cry out.

Next it lashes into the back of my right thigh.

"Two!" I moan.

I feel it hit the back of my left thigh.

"Three!" I groan, as the wetness runs down my thighs.

I feel you pull up the fabric from the skirt and run it so it drapes over my side.

"Look at that, you have moisture dripping down your legs. Covered in your own filthy cunt juice."

You run the crop up the insides of my legs, my juices coat the crop. That's when you bring the crop down hard on my right ass cheek.

"Four!" I cry out. The moisture adds more sting and my flesh erupts like a furnace. I cry out at the pain and my juices start flowing more.

"you really are a dirty fucking whore."

you bring the crop back between my legs and rest it against my pussy, soaking the crop again. You pull it away and bring it back down against my left ass cheek this time.

"Five!" I scream, my body is tender and my skin is raw. My body is begging to be fucked. You dip the crop between my legs one last time.

You walk around so you are in front of my now. I look up at you, desire burning in both of our eyes. You rub the crop against my lips, rubbing my juices all over me.

"Lick it clean." you order.

I start licking the crop furiously, tasting my delicious cunt all over it. You step back and start removing your clothes. Excitement jolts through my body and my desire grows. You bend down and pick up my chain yanking me to my feet. You walk me over to the washer and bend me over it, kicking at my ankles to spread my legs wide.

You remove my skirt but leave my bra and chain. You yank on my chain hard as you force your cock into my pussy. I groan loudly as I feel you thrust roughly, using my chain to pull my body onto yours.

"oh master!" I moan as you fuck me harder I know It won't be long before you have me cumming.

"you better not cum unless you fucking ask bitch!" you yell as you pound into me harder. "yes master!" I choke out. You pull my chain tighter and you being to pant, I know you are teetering on the edge.

"master, may I please cum with you?" I ask

"mmm yes pet, cum with your master!"

I let go and my pussy latches onto your cock as you being to dump your hot seed into me. You bend over and bite down hard on my neck as we ride out our orgasms together.

You pull out and then grab me by the hips pulling me into your body, you bring your lips to mine kissing me deeply.

"I love my slave."

"I love my master."