Basic Training Ch. 04

Story Info
Her captivity and instruction continue.
1.5k words
4.39
86.7k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sound of the key reached my ears, my life literally flashed before my eyes. What more did they want from me? I had spent an indeterminate amount of time in that chamber, had more orgasms, rapid fire, than I ever experienced in my life, and now, I was barely awake and they were back…….no……no……no more…..as I cradled my head in my hands shrinking back against the cold, unyielding brick of the wall.

I heard the sound of voices at my chamber door, a man and a woman, the man older, the woman, the familiar voice I had heard earlier in the chamber. I felt, rather than saw, a presence looming over me, moving my hands from my eyes I looked up into a pair of kind eyes, they were set in a bronzed and wrinkled face, the laugh lines around the eyes providing an air of humor, he was leaning over smiling and extending his hand. “Please child, calm yourself, here, let me help you up.”

I found my hand reaching for the hand of this wonderful father figure, whom I felt would keep me safe from the intrusions my body had experienced…..I could never have been more wrong.

Lifting me to my feet he led me back to the bed I had climbed from, turning me so that I could sit, he looked into my eyes, more in an examining than a comforting way. I looked at him and he smiled a terse smile, his eyes still holding mine in their gaze, then I heard the other voice. “Is she showing signs of trauma?” The female voice I had recognized.

“No, not yet, but I do wish you people would not push so hard, you might get further with gentleness.” His reply was concerned, but resigned.

“You know the answer to that Doctor, gentleness will not allow the baser instincts to surface, she would never become what we want her to be if it were left to her own limits, she would simply cave in and be worthless to us.” The female voice was explanatory, with some irritation laced in.

“Yes,” his tired voice moved toward the bed again, having moved back from the light to converse with my female captor, “I suppose we should get started on the next phase before any more time elapses,.”

“Wh….what is the next phase, what are you crazy people talking about?” I fairly screamed at them.

“Please, allow me to explain.” The woman said, finally coming into my field of vision, she was lovely. Far more beautiful than any normal woman could hope to be, porcelain skin and raven hair. Chiseled features with the coldest ice-blue eyes I had ever seen. She came closer and sat on the bed. “Mr. Scott is conducting experiments and you have been fortunate enough to be selected to take part in them.”

“What!!!!” ”What the hell are you talking about, experiments?” “Why was I chosen, and what in the fucking hell do you think you are going to do to me now?” I was in near hysteria and then I felt the sting of a hypodermic needle as the good doctor had moved around behind me and administered, God knows what, into my bare arm…..I began to relax and a feeling of well-being settle over me….”these people wouldn’t hurt me I reasoned, I know they love me.”

“Now that’s better.” My female captor said. “You will do much better if you are calm.” “Please allow some explanation.” Her voice was instructional, as if speaking to a new class of English students. “Mr. Scott is our benefactor, the gentleman that supports the facility you are currently a guest of.” “His interest in human sexuality, is in the area of increased arousal and sensitivity.” “You, have been selected to be endowed with the ability to experience the maximum level of female sexual arousal.”

“What in the hell makes you think I want to experience that?” I spat back, but with less enthusiasm than I had hoped for.

“You, like all the others, will continue through your conditioning, until you are prepared for re-entry into your world.” “Your family has been contacted regarding your absence and sent computer generated photo’s of you at a special conference in upstate New York.” “Your employer has been contacted and told of a death in the family and a rapid trip home to attend to the details, so you are able to be our guest for as long as we deem necessary.” Her voice had been hammering into my brain, and I was realizing that I was lost and that “resistance would be futile” to quote a particular brand of aliens from a well known tv show.

The sting of the next hypodermic was less annoying, and the result ultimately more pleasurable. My skin began to tingle from my hairline down. In waves it moved downward and as it crossed my breasts, the nipples sprang to erect attention, each time the sensation passed over my Mons veneris, the thrill tickled my clit briefly, tantalizingly, and then moved further down. Wave after waved traversed my body from north to south until I laid back on the bed and moaned with pleasure. I was lost in a sea of sensation as I heard the voice of my female captor again.

“That’s right….let the feeling take you…let your body breathe in the sensation that is swirling around within you.” Her breath was next to my ear as she whispered, I listened as she told me what to do, and somewhere in the fog, I could feel her hands on me, removing my nightgown.

As the sensations swept down me, she seemed to be able to time them, as they crossed my nipples, she was waiting to suck them greedily into her mouth and intensify the sensation, after the waves of erotic energy had passed over my breasts and she had lavished her attentions on each of them in turn, she moved downward. Her hot breath on my clit as she waited, then as the sensation reached it, she sucked it into her mouth. My bottom convulsed as her lips captured my clit, the sensation passed, then began again, her mouth on my clit, my vagina vibrating with lust, my ass clenching, trying to capture some elusive feeling, over and over, she timed her assault on my clit perfectly….soon there was nothing but gibberish coming out of my mouth as she brought me ever closer to the brink of orgasm. Over and over, I rode the crest of that wave, then she stopped.

“Please…..more….” I pleaded. “More, I need more, I need more, I need more, I need more…..” My mind and body had become disconnected, my mind screamed no but my body screamed yes…rough male hands turned me over and began to assault my bottom, pulling the cheeks open and then I felt a tongue at the opening of it…..hard, pointed, it moved inward until I could stand it no more, I began to push backwards against it until again, all came to a stop.

My female captor moved in front of me and, lifting my head, placed my mouth on her lips and I eagerly began to lick and suk them for all I was worth…I felt her hot fluids bathe my face as I worked to bring her to orgasm. I sneaked my hand downward to my clit and began to masturbate furiously, reaching for my own orgasm, as she reached for hers. I felt a searing pain that followed the cool application of some substance to my bottom, it was feeling like something rough was being inserted up inside me, over and over, it began to feel pleasant, I could feel her beginning to cum, my fingers flew over my clit as I strived for my own and then I was being split open, my ass was on fire as something hard and unyielding was being unceremoniously shoved into it. I screamed, only to have them muffled by the female sex covering my mouth, her orgasm began anew, and then it happened, mine came….my feet were on fire…my breathing ragged and off the scale….my ass was being mauled by a massive cock that was sawing in and out and I was one raw nerve….it began as a normal orgasm and then the heat increased….my fingers avandoned my clit as the sensation in my ass took over and I was blasted into oblivion, I felt hot cum shoot into my ass, my mouth filled with the juices of my captor and my body began to shudder….shaking, fighting to stay conscious as wave after wave of orgasm took me….soon the blessed darkness overcame me……..

I do hope you are enjoying this little trip into fantasy. I appreciate all the feedback about chapters 1 2 and 3 send me some about this one as well, and if you would like a reply, include and email address, it is great fun for me to talk with readers who enjoy my stories.