Basic Training Ch. 06

Story Info
The dinner continues; she is taken by five.
3.2k words
4.13
89.3k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is an ongoing saga with many chapters to follow, thanks to Nitegazer for her efforts in proofreading, and her encouragement.

=======================

"This one has the potential I have been looking for." Alexander Scott's thoughts floated around on his interior as his exterior remained as impassive as if his features had been chiseled in stone. "I do believe that I have found the blank canvas upon which to create my work of art."

As she spoke, he listened intently, taking in the vision before him. Her name had been Alicia Cramer, however, henceforth it would be Blue. Her statuesque frame 5'9" in stocking feet and 145 lbs. Toned by hours in the gym was something to behold. Breasts sitting high and proud on her chest, a wasp-waisted beauty with hard muscled thighs and a washboard stomach. This was truly a woman that men would swoon over when she walked into a room. He had chosen well that day in Seattle...

The good Doctor looked on with concern, he knew that her outburst could result in, among other things, her termination from the study.

As she finished her request, she cast her eyes at the floor, her auburn hair hiding her face from view, as she appeared to be awaiting his response.

"Right you are child." Scott's voice as melodious as it had been that day on the street of Seattle. "Since you have asked so respectfully, I shall endeavor to respond to your question in a manner that will allay your concerns, and give you some insight into your future."

Blue looked up hopefully, desiring some kind of approval, but seeing none, returned her gaze toward the floor.

"In the beginning I studied the sexual appetites of young men and women as they went through the dating ritual." "I used a number of questionnaires on a voluntary basis to determine what the driving forces seemed to be for each." I discovered after much research that, for the young ladies, their upbringing was keeping their sexuality in check as they mistakenly waited for the marriage bed to release their hidden passions."

Mr. Scott continues..."while on the other hand, the young men had been conditioned by their fathers, older brothers, uncles, or, what have you, to carve as many notches on the bedpost as they could."

"The result being many virginal, or near virginal young women being led into the marriage bed by husbands who were insensitive, unconcerned, self-centered, oafs who left them unfulfilled, and propagated the idea that women were to do their duty suffering quietly, and to tell their daughters to do the same."

At this point, Mr. Scott stood and faced the room. feeling suddenly very intimidated, Blue took her seat and focused completely on the man. His thoughts briefly turned to her before continuing his dissertation. He thought, "If I allow her outburst to go unpunished, I have lost ground with her, however the proper punishment could prove to be a building block for all."

Looking at each young lady in turn Mr. Scott determined the best course of action. One of his greatest strengths was to take things in stride and adjust along the way.

"Children," Mr. Scott intoned quietly, "I discovered that with just a little training the previously mentioned young ladies, could become women of the world who could change the thinking and the basest norms and mores of society, as regarding women, more effectively than years of emancipation thinking such as what resulted in the women gaining the right to vote."

"You ladies, shall be one of several front waves, moving into life and leading the other less informed young ladies of the world into a place of sexual and sensual awareness previously unavailable to them."

"Now, ladies, enjoy your dinner, we shall address other issues after we have dined."

Alicia did not miss the "other issues" comment as she began to consume the repast laid before her. The salad was served at the perfect temperature, the steak that followed was grilled to perfection, and, all the trimmings were divinely prepared, far better than the finest restaurants Seattle had to offer.

Well fed, and relaxed, the earlier outburst forgotten, or so she thought, as the food was cleared away aperitif glasses containing a green liqueur were set before each of the ladies.

"Please children, the libation before you was brought into this country at great risk and expense, enjoy." Mr. Scott smiled as he raised his glass.

Blur brought the glass to her lips, as did the rest, and tasted the substance that resembled Nyquil and licorice combined. The liquid burned it's way down her throat spreading a warmth throughout her body that seemed to center in her groin and begin to vibrate there. No! It was the insert that was vibrating, delicious vibrations, warming her center, as more of the delightful liqueur was poured and consumed. The heat in her center was rapidly becoming compelling.

Mr. Scott spoke, "are you alright?"

Focusing her eyes with difficulty, she looked at Mr. Scott and smiled. "Yes, I seem to be quite well sir."

"Good." Said Mr. Scott, "I would hate for the evening's entertainment to not be at her best."

Vibrations and warmth that floated through her nether regions masked what should have been a warning to her.

She and the other ladies at the table were enjoying similar sensations however as the others enjoyed greater intensity, Blue's pleasure began to settle down and cease. Looking around her at the lovely orgasmic bliss being experienced by the others, she wondered at her lack of pleasure. Searching every face at the table, each of the ladies, in turn reveling in the throes of orgasm her eyes finally settled on those of Mr. Scott. Ice cold, and piercing through to her soul, he smiled and oblivious to the others finally spoke.

"You child, were very bad tonight." She began to panic. "You spoke to me in a most inappropriate manner." Her insides began to turn to liquid as she realized that her earlier outburst, while minimized at the time, was not going to go unnoticed, or unpunished.

Mr. Scott looked down at his control panel and pressed a button.

A panel in the wall near the table slid away to reveal an Adonis like vision of a man who stepped into the room. This man stood at least 6'6" and was built like a true Greek God. As he stepped into the room the Doctor began ushering the other ladies away from the table toward the couches along the wall. Servants appeared and removed chairs and tablecloths to leave a gleaming, walnut alter in their place.

Another glass of Absinthe was placed in her hand as the vision of male perfection moved into the room and glided toward her.

"You can choose to enjoy this, or to fight it, as is your choice." "I assure you that the event will occur with, or without your consent." Mr. Scott spoke in his benefactor's voice but the underlying statement told her all that she needed to know.

Turning to face her punishment/reward she thought that perhaps it wouldn't be that bad after all...."Ouch!!!!" Spinning quickly she saw the good Doctor withdrawing with his hypo in hand, and instantly felt the results of the injection.

Her vagina began to moisten, and her clit began to throb. Her need for penetrating fulfillment rose to become the focal point of her consciousness.

"Adonis" circled the table, his confident strides, the sinuous muscles of his thighs flaring under the loincloth he was wearing, served to fan the flames already ignited deep in her center.

The sound of her breathing loud in her ears, her heart was hammering in her chest, as he advanced toward her. The silence was deafening but soon was split by the voice of Mr. Scott. "Take her Adam, use her for your pleasure, and for the pleasure of those who watch. Teach her how to enjoy being a woman."

At those words "Adonis" moved toward her and reached for her bodice, even though her breasts had been exposed all evening, he was not satisfied. With a smug look on his face, his right hand gripped the center just between her breasts and with a snap of his wrist, it was not long around her, but laying on the floor. Blue gasped and instinctively covered her breasts to the nervous titters of her comrades. The ludicrousness of it settled on her and she could not help but giggle inwardly herself.

Her nakedness had long ago been established, however at this intrusion, she responded quite naturally. Laughing at herself, she relaxed a bit only to feel the massive hand of the giant before her reach into the top of her skirt and rip it away as well. Now truly exposed, she steeled herself for what was to come.

"Adonis" circled her, coming close into her personal space, smelling her, feeling the heat from her body, never touching her, hovering close to her, after several circuits of her body he gently placed his hand at the back of her neck and clasping a great deal of her hair in his massive hand forced her to her knees. Standing before her with her face at the level of his groin he held her in place, waiting, it seemed he would wait forever until timidly, she reached up and untied the string that held his loincloth in place. As it fluttered to the floor she felt her breath catch in her throat. This was something she had never seen before, so massive was this mans organ that she knew flaccid he was greater both in length and girth, than any she had ever encountered painfully erect. Her breath became both short and ragged. He was flaccid!??? This was not exciting him at all? What the hell was this, a nude, voluptuous woman at your feet and you are not interested in the least????? Her pride was wounded; she tried to lean toward him only to be held off by his hands in her hair. Watching his cock move gently with his heartbeat was mesmerizing to her, she began to breathe on it, slowly it began to lengthen, and she could see that she was finally having some effect on him.

In truth, as she more closely examined his response; she realized that her efforts were wasted. Trying harder, straining toward him, aching for him in her mouth, she looked up to see his eyes on the others. His desire was to perform for them. Their desire was to continue the stimulation they were feeling. Blue's desire was to captivate his attention, something she seemed to be failing miserably at. At last he allowed her close enough to kiss the crown of his cock. As her mouth opened to engulf it, a gentle pressure drew her back from it. He looked down as if to say, all in good time.

By now the moans of the others were becoming quite un-inhibited and most distracting.

Blue had determined that she would have this man writhing at her feet before long. Mr. Scott who looked on knew her motivation, her desire, and since he had orchestrated it, what the outcome of the evening would be.... far from the expectations of one charming, alluring, auburn haired beauty.

Mr. Scott, admired her spirit, he watched as she turned every effort toward her desired end, and smiled inwardly as he envisioned what the end would truly be.

Adonis/Adam bored quickly with the game and pulling Blue up by her hair threw her face down on the table. Reaching between her legs he pulled the now useless inserts from her, eliciting a mournful wail from her lips at the loss.

Face down on the table; Blue could feel the cold surface against her breasts and face, as she was drug forcefully to the end. Her upper body held flat on the table and her pussy and ass exposed over the end. Adam moved forward and placing his still semi-erect organ at her entrance began to penetrate her. As he stroked it gained volume, long before he had learned that few could take the actual size of his erect cock at 14 inches, he always approached a fresh pussy in this manner. Allowing himself to erect fully only after being within the body.

Blue could feel her insides stretch to accommodate the massive intrusion, but it never seemed to stop expanding, soon she was beyond anything she had ever experienced. Her vaginal walls were screaming at the intrusion, the aphrodisiac induced desire almost waning as the result of his massive intrusion. She could begin to feel the stirrings of orgasm deep within her, far below anything she had felt before. His, now fully erect cock, slowly pressing in and out as she felt the spasms of her vagina begin to accept his size. Her pleasure grew as he increased his pace, she was ready, and she could feel it build. The familiar heat in the soles of her feet begin to travel up her legs toward her center, she knew she was close, she knew it was going to big, very big, more than she had felt even in the chamber, she was shattering, nerves were on fire, nipples hard as bullets, she strained, pulled, drove upward, impaling herself deeper upon him and he withdrew.

Tangling his hand in her hair Adam dragged her off the table onto the floor, she cried out in pain and frustration. "Ouch!!!!!" The good doctor once again administered his serum, she looked over her shoulder at him as he retreated and then through hooded eyes she saw Mr. Scott. Sitting back observing, her vision became red with desire, as she turned back toward Adam from the floor she clawed her way back to him, grasping his hard cock she drug it into her mouth violently sucking it deep into her throat, desperation driving her.

Adam allowed the behavior for a time and then pulled her mouth off of his cock and positioned himself on the table on his back. She needed little encouragement to climb up on the table and impale herself once again on his cock. As she began to ride him the panel in the wall opened again, revealing another Godlike creature who, walked toward the table looking at Adam, silent signals passed as Adam moved further toward the end of the table. Adam reached the end of the table and rotated upward to a point that was holding Blue impaled on him and open, so Balem moved up between the legs of Adam and positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass.

The good doctor moved over toward them and brought 2 stools into place under her feet, so that she could support herself as Adam was in her pussy and Balem was in her ass, she was full, more full than ever before and then she had something under her feet, she was able to control the depth and penetration for herself and she happily began to ride.

Up and down, hotter, and faster, feeling the Devine friction as her pussy and ass were assaulted, her mind was open to all of it, her body even more open and soon, the panel opened again and 3 more men entered, Celem appeared at her mouth. And, as she opened her mouth to take him in, Devin and Elim appeared at her sides.

She had a cock in her ass, one in her pussy, one in each hand and one in her mouth.

She was delirious with pleasure, something that was not lost on Mr. Scott. He watched silently as the auburn haired beauty heaved with pleasure. Up and down on the two cocks that were deep within her and trying her best to swallow the cock in her mouth. Her nose buried against his shaven pubic area and felt the swollen head of his turgid member plunge into the depths of her throat. Her insides were churning as she worked toward orgasm, the two cocks in her hands were somewhat neglected, but not entirely.

Mr. Scott watched as his latest discovery strained to wrench as much pleasure as possible from the encounter. His hands had been busily dancing over his controls and watching the "audience" as they gazed, enthralled at the spectacle before them.

"Ladies." Mr. Scott spoke in measured sentences. "That which you see before you is punishment." "Not in the sense that she is being punished at this moment." "But, in the loss she will feel as these toys are withdrawn one by one."

"Any of you could be placed in this position at any time." "What I wish you would note, carefully, and store for future reference, is her impending reaction." With the last said he nodded. Elim withdrew followed by Devin and soon Celem, who forcefully had to push her head from him.

Blue began to strive harder on Adam and Belem seeking her release as Belem removed his cock from her ass. Adam was the last and as he shoved her off of him she cried out. Tangling his right hand in her hair he literally threw her onto the table. One last time his cock skewered itself into her pussy and then he withdrew and took aim on her ass. As he plunged home she reveled at being taken, only to wail even more mournfully as he pulled out and walked back to the wall, as the panel opened she looked after him longingly, and he looked back, once, nodded to Mr. Scott, and stepped into the wall.

Blue was lost, what had been so ferocious and intense a few minutes before had been removed to leave a palpable vacuum in it's place.

Imploring eyes looked toward Mr. Scott, and, meeting his gaze she thought she saw a glimmer of warmth, or some emotion there that had not been present before. Her body screamed with need, she found herself clenching her private parts, trying desperately to finish when the good Doctor presented himself at her side to lead her away.

"Well," Mr. Scott said looking around the room, "do we understand that life is better here when we comply?"

As he looked around the room he was sure that he saw compliance evident in the faces present and he turned up the juice. The pleasure was obvious on the faces present, the memories of Blue's experience and her punishment a blur to all but Blue herself.

The good Doctor deposited her at her room and, taking a moment to kiss her hand bid her adieu and left, closing and locking the door behind him.

She threw herself on the bed, her sex steaming, demanding release and as she felt her sex throbbing her hand stole to her clit and began to stroke it reaching for climax but it was as if a switch had been thrown in her body and her climax eluded her.

Falling into a troubled sleep, she dreamed dreams of hard cocks, and sexual stimulation, all leaving her unsatisfied and wanting. The next morning would bring great revelation to replace the frustration of the night.