Basketball Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Careful to protect her own anonymity, Brian looked up her sheepishly. "Uh, Kevin said it would be okay," he stammered guiltily. "I hope you don't mind," he said, looking at her nervously.

"Mind?!" she asked, beaming down at him wide-eyed, wearing a large smile on her lips. "Gawd, no," she reassured him. "Why should I mind?!" she repeated, her body still quivering from her massive orgasm. "I don't mind at all." She winked at him. "You were fantastic."

"In fact," she said, swinging her leg over his face, and pulling him up to his feet with her hands. "Let me return the favor." Joey bent over, flicked her tongue against his left nipple, and then kneeled down in front of him. The gathering let out a collective yell as she took him into her throat, wrapping her lips securely around his base.

She bobbed her head vigorously up and down on his long, thick shaft, as she struggled to make him come in her mouth. The idea of having her brother's hard cock in her mouth was indescribable. In some ways, it was a natural extension of her intense love for her brother, that had somehow been transformed into intense passion.

"Oh my gawd, Josie," he groaned, barely audible above the noise of the crowd.

At the mention of her name, Joey's heart skipped a beat. While it was incredibly sensual to hear her own brother moan her name in the throes of passion, she knew that her desire to remain anonymous to this group of boys had been blown. Her only hope was that they had not heard. Either that, or she had to make them forget.

Joey raised up to her feet, and called out for Kevin to join them, all the while without taking her eyes off of her brother. Then, as the crowd was distracted by enviously looking at Kevin as he stepped into the center, Joey leaned close to her brother and whispered softly into his ear, "Don't use my name, Brian." She nibbled on his earlobe to mask their conversation. Then she added, "But I loved hearing you say it."

Joey kissed Brian's cheek softly, and then in a moment of abandon, closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. It was soft, and tender, as their lips touched together. They held the kiss for a moment, before Joey raised her face and opened her eyes. Staring her brother in the eyes, she leaned in for another kiss, this time a little more passionately. Even though they were surrounded by more than a dozen people, it was an intensely private moment.

Joey breathed out through her nose and opened her mouth, inhaling deeply and sharing the same breath with her brother. Without breaking contact, she and her brother engaged each other in an open-mouthed kiss, mashing their mouths and tongues against each others. "Ohmygawd," she whispered, as she felt Brian's hands circling her back, and embracing her ass firmly. She felt his hard cock pressed up against her groin. "Oh gawd," she repeated, "I can't stop myself."

Just then, Kevin stepped forward amid a host of jeers like, "Hey, Kevin, looks like you just lost your girlfriend!" and "Two's company, but three's a crowd!"

Kevin looked disdainfully at the gathering, before turning his attention back to Joey and Brian. He gave the gathered crowd the middle finger.

"Hey, I can use that," he heard Joey say. She grabbed his hand by the wrist, and guided it downward towards her ass. Joey smiled at Kevin over her shoulder, then bent over her brother's cock, with her knees locked straight. Kevin got the message and pressed his middle finger between her swollen pussy lips. Even though she had just cum, he was surprised at how wet she was. His finger sank deeply inside her fleshy channel, as her tender pink walls closed around his middle digit.

Joey groaned as Kevin sank in another finger, and used his thumb to strum against her exposed clit. Joey spread her legs apart and grabbed on to Brian's waist, as she engulfed his cock. Joey had never had two guys at once before, and the fact that the slick cock sliding in and out of her throat belonged to her brother, made it even more thrilling.

Kevin couldn't take it any longer. He took up a position behind Joey, taking hold of her hips with his hands. Joey moaned as Kevin entered her from behind. She had always wondered what it would feel like to take two guys on at the same time. Now she knew. It felt so wanton. So reckless. So exciting.

Likewise, neither Kevin nor Brian ever suspected that they would be putting on a sex show for a locker room full of guys, but they knew that they would do anything for this girl. And she knew it too.

After a few minutes of sucking on Brian's hard cock while Kevin worked busily away pounding her pussy from behind, Joey signaled to her two lovers that she wanted to change positions. "Sit on the floor," Joey instructed Kevin, who quickly did as he was told.

Joey straddled Kevin's hips while on her knees as she faced away from him. "I've never done this before," she said giggling nervously. She reached between her thighs and guided Kevin's cock to her asshole, as she lowered herself onto his lap.

"Oh, shit!" Kevin yelled out, when he realized what was about to happen.

Joey broke a quick smile at Kevin's reaction, then took a deep breath. She had a look of sheer concentration on her face, as she slowly pushed backwards onto Kevin's cock, driving it uncomfortably past the rim and inside her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled out, as the locker room voyeurs stared in silence. They had never seen anything like this before. "Oh shit!" she yelled, as she raised up briefly, before sinking back down onto his pole. Joey couldn't believe how deep Kevin was, or how full she felt. She diddled her clit to increase her arousal, as she slowly rocked up and down, trying to find a rhythm. Kevin's cock let loose a stream of pre-cum, providing a natural lubricant, and Joey began to move against him with greater ease.

"Ohmygawd," she panted, reaching out and grabbing hold of Brian's cock. She gave him a quick hand job as she looked up him, watching him watch her take it up the ass. She smiled at him, then called out for Kevin's friend, Danny to join them.

Joey thought correctly that Danny was still a virgin, even though he was one of the older boys in the group. The idea of taking his 18 year old over-ripe cherry, plus the fact that she wanted to thank him for being so nice to Kevin, made him her next victim. When he stepped forward, Joey saw that his cock was still flaccid from nervousness.

"Awww," she purred, taking hold of his soft cock in her hand, as she pulled him closer to her. "Danny?" she asked, her mouth less than an inch away from his cock. "Do you want me to suck on your cock?" "Do you want to put it inside my mouth?" She felt it twitch, and begin to grow, as she held out her tongue, exciting the sensitive underside of his crown.

Danny was too shy to answer. "Mmm..." she purred, "I thought so." Joey winked at Danny as she took him into her mouth, wrapping her soft lips against his hard cock. Danny couldn't believe what was happening. He had long fantasized about having a foxy girl suck on his dick, but now it was finally happening!

Just then, Joey removed her mouth from Danny's erect tube, and then switched over to Brian's. As she slurped noisily on her brother's tool, Joey continued to fist Danny's cock. After a few moments, Joey switched back, alternating between them as Kevin continued to pump her from below.

By now, Joey was consciously aware that she had another hole to fill. As she switched back and forth between Brian and Danny, Joey was torn over who to let inside first. She wanted to feel her brother pumping away between her legs, but at the same time, she wanted Danny's first time to be special; he shouldn't have to settle for "sloppy seconds".

Finally, she decided to leave the choice up to Danny. "Danny," she purred, taking her mouth off his cock so that she could be understood. "Danny, I want to feel you inside me, but I need to take care of Brian, too. Do you want to go first," she rasped, "or should he?"

Danny looked at Brian, and Brian looked back at Danny. Brian knew that he would have plenty of opportunities to fuck his sister in the future, but he didn't like the idea of going second. After all, it was his sister, and the idea of waiting in line to fuck her seemed too weird.

"You go first," Danny said to Brian. Even though Danny was the smaller of the two, and was afraid he might pale by comparison, he gentlemanly recognized that Brian had been there first.

"Are you sure?" Brian asked, grateful for his generosity.

"Yeah," he said, "you were here first."

"Thanks," Brian said, repositioning himself in front of Josie, kneeling between her legs. Joey flashed her eyes wildly at him, as the prospect of what was going to happen next crossed their minds. "Are you sure?" he asked, positioning his cockhead at her opening.

"Yes," she whispered, "I want you to fuck me." She reached between her legs and ran Brian's cockhead over her cunt lips and clit, as she mentally and physically prepared herself for what was to come.

"I want you both to fuck me at the same time" she ordered.

Brian nodded and pushed his hips forward, entering his sister in one fluid motion. "Oh fuck!" she cried out, as her tight pussy stretched to accommodate her brother's thick cock. Joey couldn't believe that she was taking two hard cocks at the same time. She felt so full, so complete, as her brother briefly withdrew, before pushing back in again.

"Unghh!" she groaned, as their bodies collided. "Ungh, ungh, ungh!" she repeated, as Brian continued to pound away inside her cunt. "Ohmygawd, this feels so fucking incredible!" she groaned, before turning her head to the side and taking Danny's cock back inside her mouth.

Just then, another senior boy stepped forward, filling the space on Joey's right that her brother had previously occupied. Joey immediately took notice of him, and reached her right hand out, stroking him as she continued to blow Danny.

Almost immediately, Joey felt the anonymous cock in her right hand start to swell. She knew that he was going to cum, and instinctively turned her head towards him. She barely had time to wrap her lips around his enlarged cockhead, when the boy started to cum. Joey laughed as his hot spunk was ejected out of his shaft and splattered all over the back of her throat. She swallowed his first load, but captured his second and third spurts in her mouth, using it to coat his cock and shaft, so that others could see what had just happened.

There was a loud eruption of cheers from the gathered crowd. They were equally pleased by the knowledge not only that Joey just swallowed some guy's cum, but also by the fact that she allowed another stranger to cum in her mouth. That meant that they had a chance, too.

Joey smiled up at the young boy. "What's your name?" she asked, wiping his cum from around the sides of her mouth.

"Timmy," came the reply.

"Well, Timmy," she said, beaming up at him, "it was nice to meet you." She laughed. "Now, Timmy, come down here and kiss me, so I don't feel like a cheap slut."

Timmy gladly obeyed, and kissed her, even though he could still taste his cum on her lips and tongue. "Uh, thanks!" he said, "What's your name?" he asked.

Joey smiled at him knowingly. "I've got a boyfriend," she purred, "you don't need to know my name until I'm through with him." Joey laughed at the disappointed look on his face, and then turned her head to look at her brother, still pumping away inside her.

She reached out her left hand and pulled him close to her, whispering in his ear, "You, on the other hand, can fuck me anytime." She released his head and stared into his eyes. At that moment, she felt his cock grow harder.

She clamped her cunt muscles tightly, as he pounded her cunt forcefully, knowing that the end was near. Three strokes later, Brian withdrew his cock from her pussy and sprayed his first load onto her chest. Disappointed, Joey quickly moved her mouth over his cock, and captured his remaining spunk, swallowing it all in one dramatic gulp.

"Very nice," she purred, cleaning his cock with her mouth. "Very nice," she repeated. Joey jokingly pushed him backwards, making way for her next lover. "Now it's your turn," she said, looking over at Danny. "Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked rhetorically.

Danny nodded and moved into position. He was visibly nervous. "I-is it okay, Kev?" he asked his friend Kevin.

"Hey, it's okay with me, if it's okay with her," he said, pushing upward with an especially forceful thrust, making her squeal with delight.

"It's okay with me," she said, laughing, as she guided him to her juice box. Joey could sense that he was still a little nervous, and so she used her hand to ease his cock inside her. "You have a nice cock," she encouraged him.

Danny scooted forward and sank in deep. He was amazed at how soft, warm, and wet, her pussy felt, as her dark pink inner walls closed around him. "How do I feel?" she whispered, reaching her hands around to cup his asscheeks, pulling him in deep and holding him there.

"You feel wonderful," he answered. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, leaning in to kiss her. The sincerity in Danny's voice, and the tenderness in his kiss, set her off.

Joey broke the kiss and muttered, "Ohmygawd," as she thrust her chest out, impaling herself on his sincere cock. Danny wasn't quite sure what to do. He tried to copy Brian's technique by forcefully pounding into her, but Joey reprimanded him.

"No, Danny," she whispered, "Nice and slow, nice and slow." "Make love to me," she said, looking him in the eyes. Danny quickly obeyed, and it had an immediate effect. Joey began writhing on his cock as Kevin remained motionless. He knew enough to let her take control of her own orgasm. "Right there," she urged, "Right There!"

Joey grabbed Danny's ass and pulled him in deep, holding him inside as she hunched against him. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as her body tensed and trembled. "Ohmygawd," she yelled, "Ohmygawd, I'm cumming, Danny, I'm cumming!" Danny felt her pussy grow wet around his cock.

"Now, Danny!" she called out, "Now! Fuck me hard, Fuck me with everything you've got!" Danny obeyed and pounded into her mercilessly. "Oh fuck!" she whimpered, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming again! I'm cuming again!"

This time, Danny was ready to come too. He withdrew his cock from her spasming pussy, and blew his thick load all over her groin. But Joey was too busy with her own orgasm to do anything about it.

"Ohmygawd, Danny," she sweated, "that was fucking incredible!" She struggled for a breath, her chest heaving up and down. Danny leaned over and kissed her. They shared a passionate open-mouthed post-orgasm kiss.

"Thank you," Danny whispered to her ear.

"No, thank you," Joey whispered back, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

Danny rolled off to the side, and for the first time, Joey saw clearly how large a group that had gathered around them. She knew that she was fully exposed and was a little frightened, as several of the boys stepped forward, all eager to be the next one between her legs.

"Wait! Wait!" she cried out. Having just had two more orgasms, her sense of sexual adventure had waned a bit. Even though it was exciting to see so many hard cocks, all wanting a piece of her, she was afraid of losing control of the situation.

Kevin came to her rescue. "Turn over," he told her. Joey immediately recognized what he was thinking. Joey pushed her hips upward, and got up with some difficulty. She was surprised to find that she had severe "sea legs". She laughed at the realization of the cause of her condition, and then crawled over Kevin's body. He was still sitting down on the tiled shower floor, and Joey planted her knees around his waist, positioning his hard cock so that it entered her pussy, welcoming him inside.

They shared a knowing smile as Joey found a rhythm, riding her boyfriend like a bronco rider. Just then, two more senior boys approached the couple from either side. Joey dutifully grabbed their bobbing cocks, and took them into her mouth, alternating between them.

She had never blown so many guys before at the same time, and the sheer variety of sizes, shapes, techniques, and tastes, amazed her. She could tell who was a selfish lover by the way they fucked her face mechanically, only wanting their own relief. She could also tell who would make lousy lays by the way they unenthusiastically stood there like zombies, as she cradled their cocks in her mouth. Do something! she wanted to yell.

By around her fourth cock, she felt someone pushing her forward from behind. She wasn't sure what was going on, but was grateful for the short respite. Just then, she felt a presence sidle up to her, and immediately knew what was going on. She felt the fleshy tip of a hard cock press against her rim. Getting no resistance, the anonymous cock pushed forward, making her groan in a mixture of pain and ecstasy.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. At that moment, Kevin could feel her pussy tighten, as her muscles contracted to repel the invader. Kevin and the anonymous lover began to fuck Joey in earnest, as the two boys on either side of the threesome whacked off.

"Oh fuck!" she repeated, as she felt the anal invader's cock start to swell. "Come inside my ass!" she yelled out, "Whoever you are, come inside my ass!"

The boy dutifully obeyed and sprayed her cavity with his hot sperm. At the same time, one of the boys standing on the side, started to orgasm, spraying his load all over her cheek. Joey turned her face towards the ejaculation after the first contact, and sucked him off, until the second boy sprayed against her other cheek, causing her to change direction.

As she sucked on the second boy, Joey felt another boy come on her back, as yet another boy crouched behind her and took her in the ass. But her ass was so tight that he came quickly and moved off, while another filled his place.

By now, Joey didn't care who was fucking her, as long as it made her feel good. And she was having the time of her young life. She had lost count of the number of guys she had blown, or had come on her back, or in her ass. She was fucking them all wildly. The only thing she was sure off, was that Kevin's cock was in her pussy. With him inside her, she felt safe, secure.

Suddenly, she felt his cock twitch. She brushed aside the boys standing on either side of her and flopped forward, pressing her body against his. She reached behind her and pulled the boy sawing into her ass out, and waived him off. She wanted to be alone with Kevin. At least, as alone as they could be.

The boys understood, and those who had not yet cum, stood around the couple and watched enviously as they made love to each other. "Come inside me," Joey urged, "Don't worry, come inside me."

Kevin knew that Joey wouldn't tell him that if it wasn't safe, and blew his load deep inside, coating her pussy walls with his thick jism. Joey had never had anyone come inside her before, and the sensation of his cream filling her void, set her off. She hunched against him as she tore another one off. But this time, instead of yelling and screaming, she came quietly. Her eyes were half-closed as she stared into her lover's eyes, orgasming around his pole.

"Oh, Kevin," she whimpered, as the crowd went wild. There was clapping, and cheering, and high-fives, as the crowd dispersed. Those who had not yet cum tried to hide their boners from the others, resorting back to the rule that "no boners were allowed" in the shower for obvious reasons.

"Do you still love me?" Joey asked Kevin, feeling ashamed in the aftermath of what had just transpired.

"Of course I do," he answered. "I love you, Josie."

Joey beamed at Kevin's use of her more-feminine nickname. "I love you, too," she purred, collapsing onto his chest, nestling there as the crowd dispersed.

12