Basketball Diaries Ch. 04

Story Info
From the Outside
8.3k words
4.51
58.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

From the Outside

"Where the fuck is everyone!" Coach yelled, his loud voice resonating in the dank, musty, locker room. At the sound of his booming voice, the locker room quickly emptied, the boys talking loudly and joking with each other, as they filed out into the gym, or towards their respective after school activities. Everyone teeming with bravado and testosterone.

Joey nearly jumped out of her skin. Even though she had just done unspeakable acts with the Coach, Joey was still afraid of getting caught naked in the boys locker room, her body covered back-to-front with creamy white jism from more than a dozen young men.

Joey scrambled over to her secret locker and once again hid inside, just as Coach turned the corner into the shower area. "Kevin!" his loud voice bellowed, "Get your ass out on the court!"

"Sorry, Coach," Kevin replied, hurrying to pull on his tank top and basketball shorts.

Coach looked at him, studying his face. He looked flushed, and was wearing a silly grin. Coach caught him looking sidewards in the direction of the far locker and followed his gaze, taking it as a sign that Joey was still around. He smiled briefly, then quickly assumed the demeanor of a drill sergeant. He barked at Kevin, and ordered him again onto the court. But as he turned to walk in the direction of the basketball gym, Coach's face was beaming. He gently shook his head, his mind conjuring up images of what he suspected had just happened.

As soon as he left, Kevin looked over at Joey's locker, verifying that she was still hidden, and that their secret was still safe -- well, as good as a secret like that could ever be. "He's gone," Kevin whispered loudly to the cut-away openings in the locker door.

A moment later, the small steel door opened, and Joey stepped out. She was wearing her school uniform again, a dark blue skirt and white blouse. She didn't have the time or the energy to put on her bra and panties, and figured on changing into her gym clothes when she got back to her own school's locker room. She lifted her skirt and flashed Kevin, as she made a funny face.

Kevin's eyes popped open, and the two shared a stifled laugh. He rushed over to Joey and took her hands in his. "Did you really come down here, just for me?" he asked, looking her straight in the eyes.

"Of course, Kevin," she reassured him. "You don't mind that . . . " her voice trailed off.

"No, of course not," he reassured her. "That was incredible. Thank you. I've never done anything like that before."

"Me either!" she playfully protested. "What do you think I am, some kind of slut?!" She laughed as she kissed him with a peck on the lips.

"No, no!," Kevin backpedaled, "Not at all. I just meant that I would always remember my 19th birthday."

"You better!" she challenged. "Hey, I gotta get outta here. If I miss practice, the coach'll make me sit on the bench for the next game. It's not a big game, but still..."

"You better get going then," he said, slapping her on her firm bottom, as she squealed with glee. "I'll call you tonight? My mom doesn't let me go out on weekdays."

"Sure," she said on her way out of the locker room. "Call me." Joey left through the hallway that led back to Coach's office, knowing that he was with his players in the gym. She didn't want to get caught coming out of the boys locker room.

Finding herself in a common hallway that led to both the boys' and girls' locker rooms, Joey turned left, and headed for the girls' bathroom out of a desire to relieve herself. She also wanted to take another shower, but she knew that there wasn't time, not if she was going to make it back to school before the end of practice.

After Joey emptied her full bladder, she wound her way through the array of gym lockers, stepped through a wide double-door, and found herself deposited onto the basketball court. She saw the team of boys running laps around the gym for being late, and "shushhed" at them, as they ran past her smiling, and making appreciative comments.

Joey gestured minutely at Kevin as he ran past, then made her way towards the exit at the far end of the gym. But before stepping outside, she looked back over her shoulder, and blushed, as she saw that all eyes in the gym, including Coach's, were staring at her. She gave the room an embarrassed wave, then stepped out into the bright sun.

Joey found her car in the student parking lot, and after fishing her car keys from her baby blue backpack, opened the car door. She plopped into the driver's seat, tossing the pack onto the front passenger seat, and closed the door. She inserted the key into the ignition, and fired up the engine of her 1999 candy apple red convertible Mustang.

Joey put the car into reverse, then back into drive, and pulled out of the school parking lot. She electronically rolled down the windows and smiled, congratulating herself. As she sped down the surface street, the wind rushed into the car through the open widows and whipped through her hair .

Joey turned onto the highway, and soon found herself stuck in the middle of rush hour traffic. Even though they lived in a suburban district, Joey had to pass through the city business center to get back to her own school. "Shit!" she swore. She hated traffic. Normally, she would still have been in school; she wasn't used to sitting in her car, idling in traffic.

Joey fumbled with the radio, but soon grew tired of the radio D.J.s' endless prattle. Her CD player had been broken for some time, having fed it a partially warped disc. She sighed, and turned off the radio. She raised her right foot off of the brake, ever so slightly, inching her car forward, before gently squeezing down on the brake again.

"Aw, shit!" she muttered to herself. Joey caught a glimpse of the digital clock on the dashboard. It read 4:15 p.m. Even if she sped back to school, she wouldn't make it back in time to avoid being benched for the next game.

Oh, well, no point in rushing back, she thought to herself. Joey stomped on the hand brake, then pulled the lever and undid the latches that released the fabric covered ribbed roof. She undid her seatbelt and then swiveled around in the driver's seat. Kneeling as she faced the back of the car, Joey reached her hands above her head as she guided the roof as it noisily retracted into its hide-away compartment. Joey bent over the black leather high-backed seat and stretched her arms outward, trying to secure the cover.

Just then, a big gust of wind rose up and lifted the hem of her skirt, blowing it upward onto her low back, and putting her bare ass fully on display. Joey squealed with embarrassment and quickly swirled around, her hands grasping at the pleats of her skirt in a vein effort to conceal her nakedness.

Joey laughed enthusiastically to herself, throwing her head backwards. When she regained her composure, she looked around nervously to see if anyone had seen her. The couple in the car behind her were arguing with each other. The drivers on her left were still facing forward, droning on into their cell phones. When she looked to her right, she saw three young men, all wearing dark suits standing on the curb, smiling at her.

"That was great!" one yelled.

"Nice ass," complimented another.

Joey was too busy laughing to be overly bothered by the fact that she had just shown her ass to these three guys, all of whom she guessed were either lawyers, accountants or stockbrokers, by the neat way they were dressed.

"Might as well flaunt it, since you got it," the third one chimed in laughing, leaning over and lowering his voice ever so slightly, as though telling her a secret in confidence.

Maybe it was the feeling of freedom as the refreshing sunshine beating down on her shoulders, or the fact that she had just fucked a dozen guys, but Joey decided to give them a show. "Might as well," she purred back, lifting the hem of her skirt with two fingers of both hands.

"Holy shit!" cried the third boy as he laid eyes on Joey's neatly trimmed pussy. The other two stood there in silence, their eyes wide and their jaws dropped.

Joey laughed, throwing her head backwards as she dropped the hem of her skirt. Just then, the traffic light turned green and Joey caught sight of rear brake lights of the cars in front of her disappearing, as they started forward.

"See you around, boys!" she called out laughing. She leaned forward, released the parking brake, and moved her car forward -- a whole car length. Only one car managed to get through the intersection before it turned red again.

Joey sheepishly looked to her right, and saw the same three boys still standing at curbside. If she wasn't before, now she was truly embarrassed.

"See you around!" they repeated back to her, waiving dramatically and laughing.

Still embarrassed, Joey decided to play along, if only to perhaps, shock them back into submission. "What?!" she said loudly, "You guys again? You guys want to see more?" Joey stomped on the parking brake again, then raised her skirt with her left hand, giving them another look at her naked pink pussy.

The three boys cheered and howled as Joey brought her right hand down between her thighs and squeezed her cunt lips between two fingers so that they puffed out. Joey looked up at the three young men over her shoulder, and then started rolling her clit in a small circle with her middle finger. The three just stood there, completely mesmerized.

Joey loved the power that she had over men. Young, old, or somewhere in-between, they all loved to watch her; they all wanted her.

Joey slipped her middle finger into her cunt and made a show of having a mock orgasm, closing her eyes, opening her mouth, and throwing out her chest. As she did so, her erect nipples pushed out against her white top. She let go of her skirt, and tugged on her left nipple through her shirt. She had to admit, it was starting to feel good.

Joey relaxed her body, and pulled her finger out of her pussy. Bringing it up to her lips, she took her finger into her mouth, and sucked on it as though it were a tiny cock.

Just then, the brake lights on the car in front of her went off, and Joey hunched forward again, releasing the parking brake and moving forward another car length before bringing the car to a stop again, this time in the second position away from the intersection.

She looked to her right and feigned surprise when she saw the boys again standing on the curb. "You guys, again?!" she said playfully.

"How about a lift?!" one young man asked hopefully.

"Yeah, give us a ride!" said another, hopefully.

"You want a ride?" Joey asked, resetting the parking brake. Reaching over to her backpack, she pulled out her long silver dildo. It flashed brightly as it reflected the sun in the curvature of its shiny shaft.

"Okay," she said, "But the only people who ride in my car, have to ride this," she added, looking at them mischievously. She really didn't want to give any of them a ride, and her assessment was correct that they would all back down when faced with the possibility of being anally penetrated.

"Nobody?" Joey asked, pouting out her lower lip and feigning disappointment. She rolled the silver shaft around in her mouth, getting it nice and wet. "Well, I guess it's just me, then," she sighed, lowering it between her legs and sliding it inside her wet pussy.

Joey raised the hem of her skirt to make sure they all got a good view, and then twisted the base of the vibrator, magically bringing it to life between her cunt lips. "Ohhh...fuck...." she groaned, as she pistoned the vibrator in and out of her juicy twat. The idea of fucking herself with a vibrator out in public, in the middle of the street, during rush hour, was making her crazy.

Joey shoved the heavy dildo deep inside her cunt, and then tore open her top, sending the buttons flying in every direction. She clawed at her erect nipples as she drove the dildo deeper. Her hips raised off of the seat as her back arched outward like a rainbow.

Joey pressed the base of the vibrator against her clit and began thrashing about wildly. "Ohmygawd, I'm gonna cum!" she yelled. By now, all the cars around her had stopped moving as the drivers and their fortunate passengers gawked at the young brunette getting herself off.

Joey clamped her legs together around her hand, still holding the base of the vibrator against her clit, and moments later exploded in a tremendous orgasm. It was so powerful that Joey nearly passed out from lack of oxygen, as she struggled for air through the rest of her body's massive contraction.

The three young men, and the rest of the crowd that had gathered, clapped and cheered as Joey's physically exhausted body tried to recover from the massive assault. She was breathing heavily and sat slumped down in her chair, in a puddle of sweat and discharged fluid. It was only then that she finally realized that several cars behind her, a few of the motorists had begun honking their horns at her, unaware of what was going on ahead.

"Are you alright?" one of the young men asked, sincerely concerned for her safety.

Joey just looked at him through glassy eyes, and instinctively sat up straight in the driver's seat. She fumbled for the parking brake release, and when she finally managed to disengage the brake, she jerked the car forward, up to the intersection, and then turned right, nearly striking a pedestrian in the crosswalk.

What the fuck am I doing? she asked herself, as she drove home, having decided to forego going back to school, since practice was nearly over. I'm completely out of control! she worried. She looked down at herself, and was slightly confused as she saw her top had been ripped open, and her silver vibrator was still lodged in her cunt.

But by the voluminous amount of discharge, she knew that she had thoroughly enjoyed her last orgasm. Joey dislodged the dildo from her pussy and twisted the base, turning it off. By habit, she slipped the silver cock into her mouth, cleaning it of her moisture, and tossed it back into her backpack.

She rolled up her tinted windows for what little privacy it afforded, and quietly drove home. As she pulled up into the driveway, she was glad to see that she was the first one home. She grabbed her backpack, holding it in front of her, covering her nakedness, and dashed into the house.

Once inside, Joey swept upstairs and took a long, hot shower. She was confused, and conflicted. She had always enjoyed sex, and the feeling of power it gave her over her lovers, but now, it felt like she was the one who was powerless, powerless to stop. She couldn't control herself, and she was frightened.

After about thirty minutes, Joey stepped out of the shower, completely exhausted by the day's events, and by the hot steam that melted her muscles. She dried herself off, and threw on a white cotton bathrobe, too tired to dress, and then poured herself into bed, where she slept blissfully until the phone rang, some six hours later.

Brian gently rapped on her closed door. "Josie, telephone," he called out. "I think it's Kevin."

Joey awoke slowly. She was still groggy from her extended nap. "Okay, thanks," she replied, rolling over to her left. She reached out and lifted the phone off the cradle.

"Hello?" she asked, with a weak, throaty voice.

"Josie, is that you?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah," she groaned, her voice trailing off until it was barely audible. She slumped back down onto the bed, her head plopping softly into her pillow.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" he asked.

"Yeah, but that's okay," she said, affectionately into the phone. "I'm glad you called." She glanced at the clock by her bedside. It was nearly ten o'clock. "How was dinner?"

"Oh, it was fine," he said. "We just got home, and I wanted to hear your voice."

"Aww, that's nice," she purred, her face breaking out into a large smile. "It's good to hear your voice, too." It was true. Hearing the genuine affection in Kevin's voice eased her mind. She felt safe; protected.

"Should I let you go back to sleep?" he asked.

"No," she said, "I've been sleeping ever since I came home. I guess I was pretty tired."

"About that," he paused, "Are you okay? I mean," he paused again, "Are you okay?"

Joey liked the fact that he didn't know how to talk about it. She would have been worried if he had. "Yeah, I'm okay," she said, actually meaning it. "Are you okay with it?" she asked. "I mean, I hope you don't freak out, or anything." She paused. "I didn't plan it that way," she said defensively, "but when I heard that asshole challenging you, I just figured . . . what the heck? Why not?"

"I'm glad you did," he said. "Next to last night, that was the most incredible thing I've ever been involved in."

Joey flushed. It comforted her to know that Kevin still preferred to have her alone, instead of with all those other guys.

"Weren't you scared?" he asked.

"Yeah, a little," she admitted. "I wouldn't have done it if you weren't there," she said, truthfully. "I like being with you."

"I like being with you, too," he said. "Sorry I didn't invite you for dinner, but I wasn't sure if you were ready to meet my parents."

"I'm glad you didn't," she confided. "I'm sure they're very nice, but I think I've had enough excitement for today."

"I understand," he said. "So, what are you going to do now? Go back to sleep?"

"No, I just woke up," she said stretching. As she did so, she suddenly became aware of the fact that she was still naked under her bathrobe. "I have all this...energy," she said mischievously.

Kevin's ears were burning. "Energy, huh?" he asked deliberately.

"Yeah...energy," she said, happily expressing that she had chosen the perfect word to convey her present feelings. She was right. It was the perfect word. Joey held down the speakerphone button as she replaced the phone in its cradle. She was now free to roam the room without having to pinch the phone between her neck and chin.

Joey swung her legs over the side of the bed, then walked over to the window. She drew open the curtains. As she looked across the way, Joey was surprised to see that Kevin had his own curtains drawn open. She was even more surprised to see that Kevin was stroking himself through his shorts as he sat up in bed.

"Looks like you're feeling kinda restless yourself," she chided, smiling at his shocked expression at getting caught in such a private moment. "What were you thinking of?"

"Uh, what?" he asked, gazing across the dark expanse towards Joey's room.

Joey reached over and turned on the desk lamp, illuminating her body standing in the window. She waved at him, knowing that he could see her now.

He waved back. "Uh, nothing," he said, his hand drawn to the side.

"Nothing, huh?" she said, "then what's that big bulge in your shorts? Come on," she urged, "take your shorts down, let me see you."

Kevin did as he was told and showed Joey his hard cock.

"Hmmm....very nice," she purred. Joey tugged at the drawstrings of her bathrobe as she stood in the window. "You're sporting that nice, hard cock, and you're telling me you weren't thinking of anything?"

She undid her sash and pulled apart the lapels of her bathrobe. Joey began slowly caressing her soft skin, running her hands over her flat stomach, then up to her tender breasts. She watched as Kevin started stroking his hard pole.

"That looks really nice, I wish I could be there with you," he purred.

"Me too," she replied softly..

Kevin watched as Joey cupped her breast with one hand, and slid the other hand down her body. Joey captured her throbbing clit between her two fingers, and began exciting herself by drawing it around in slow, large circles.

Joey opened her eyes and smiled at Kevin, bringing her two fingers up to her mouth and making a dramatic show of licking them up and down, before taking them deep into her mouth. Withdrawing her fingers, Joey slowly ran them down her body, starting between her breasts and moving toward her belly button, leaving a trail of wet saliva as she went.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers