Basketball Game With Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
You have some fun after the game.
1.6k words
4.5
156.5k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We return to our seats, and I wait until my Daddy is settled before I give him his Pepsi. Then, when I sit down beside him with my drink, I feel my profuse juices forming a puddle on the warm plastic seat, tickling my bare ass.

Throughout the rest of the basketball game, I squirm in my chair, sitting in my wet cum. Several times, you tease me, “Can’t you sit still, slut?”

Finally, when it’s over, we stand from our seats. As I stand, I can feel my juices smeared on the seat, and the scent of my arousal wafts through the air. I blush furiously, and you look at the little shiny blotch on my seat, then at me, raising an eyebrow.

We walk back to the car, your arm wrapped possessively around me, your hungry eyes burning into me. I’m so hot; all I can think about is your huge cock. As we approach the car, I start to move to the passenger side, but your arm stays firmly around my waist, holding me to you.

I look up at you, a little curious, but offer no resistance. We move to the front of the car, near the hood. As I turn to face you, my gaze drifts lower, noticing your large bulge. You look at me, smiling, and incline your head down towards the ground. I drop to my knees on the grass at the edge of the concrete parking lot, knowing what you want.

I kneel in front of you, and my hands rush up, my fingers tugging on my Daddy’s pants, urgently unbuckling, unbuttoning and unzipping. My eyes light up as I pull your semi-hard cock out, licking my lips lightly. You move your hand down to my head, stroking my silky hair away from my face.

Leaning forward, I extend my tongue and lick the very tip of your cock with the point of my tongue, wiggling it around the tiny hole at the end. Then I move down, using the flat part of my tongue to lap up the length of your thick shaft. I feel your cock growing as I slide my tongue over your sensitive skin.

I move up again and close my full lips around your bulbous cockhead, sucking delicately. I swirl my tongue in circles, feeling your hands moving up to run through my hair, gently urging me forward. I lean closer, sucking eagerly as more of your massive cock slides into my hot, wet mouth. My tongue flicks back and forth, moving down the underside of your cock until I feel the end hit the back of my throat. You thrust your hips forward, your cock ramming against the back of my throat, making me gag, my drool dripping down your whole shaft – now fully erect.

You hold my head steady with your hands, and begin thrusting. I suck desperately on your hard cock, my cheeks hollowed as my tongue dances over your skin. Each time you push forward, your cockhead jabs the back of my throat. I try not to gag, but my drool drips down my chin, your cock glistening as you pump in and out of my sucking mouth. I hear you inhale sharply, and my hand shifts up to cup your swollen ballsack.

Moving faster, pumping harder, you fuck my mouth with your huge cock, the ever-increasing suction from my wet lips and mouth building pressure within you. I massage your big, swelling balls, feeling their heavy weight. Your fingers entwined in my hair, you pull my face further forward as you thrust relentlessly, stuffing yourself into your adoring Daughter’s choking throat.

You groan softly, “What a nasty, slutty fucktoy you are … you love sucking Daddy’s cock, don’t you?” I moan tremulously, sending tiny vibrations down the length of your shaft – my impatient pussy tingling in synchrony.

Suddenly pulling out of my mouth, and dragging me abruptly to my feet, you bend me over the car hood, pushing me forward, my breasts flattened against the metal. Leaning against the hood, I push my ass back at you, my saturated pink folds parted invitingly, oozing my sweet nectar.

Flipping my short skirt up over my naked ass, you rub your engorged cockhead slowly up and down the length of my dilating slit. I push my hips back towards you, small gasps escaping from my mouth in rapid succession, my cunt aching in anticipation. You push forward a tiny bit, just barely parting my swollen pussylips.

My whole body trembling slightly, I whimper softly, “Please Daddy … .”

Leaning forward, the smile in your voice making me quiver, you ask, “What do you want, my wicked little cumslut?”

You move your hips just barely, your cock teasing me unbearably. I try to push back, wanting – needing – more of your cock. But you compensate, pulling back fractionally, your throbbing cockhead still nudging right at the entrance to my red-hot, pulsing cunt. You move your hands up to hold my hips, not letting me try to capture you again.

I whimper, my entire body shivering, my drenched pussy throbbing. I whine, “Your cock … I need it … please fuck me, Daddy … pretty-please, Daddy, your baby girl begs you … .”

Hearing my inciting words, you slam your hips forward, driving your huge cock into my steamy, tight sheath, pulling my hips back forcefully to meet you. A cry is wrenched from my throat, my greedy cunt gripping your immense shaft snugly like a second skin.

You grate out between clenched teeth, “Is this what you wanted, you fucking slut? My big, bad cock shoved up your cum-soaked baby cunt?”

I moan, a lascivious “Yesss … ” hissing from me. You start to pump in and out, my fleshy folds clinging to your huge, hard shaft.

My hips move back to meet your every plunge as you pound my sweet little pussy. My juices trickle down my inner thighs, making sloppy noises as you thrust in and out of my slick, stretched hole. Your cock hits against my cervix on each inward push, making it sore. My upper body is pressed down against the smooth, hot metal of the car, my fingers splayed on the hood. You fuck me faster and harder, your cock hammering in and out mercilessly, making me gasp for air – oblivious to anybody else who might be walking through the parking lot.

I moan as the fingertips of your right hand slide under my body, grazing down my flat stomach, brushing against my smooth skin, traveling down to my sopping wet cunt. Your forefinger circles my swollen clit as you drillfuck me. Pushing your fingertip against my sensitized clit, then rolling it between your finger and thumb, you then pinch it repeatedly. I bite my bottom lip hard, shuddering as the painfully pleasurable sensations course through my body.

I plead, “Yes, oh god, Daddy! P-please … harderrr!! Fuck your slutty little girl hard!!!” You pound into me harder and harder, spurred on by my salacious words, your breath hissing from your tense mouth. Your fingers continue playing with my clit, tugging it firmly. Each time you slam into my clinging hole, you flick my hard clit in unison.

You hiss, “You’re such a filthy fucking whore … begging for your Daddy to fuck you … and in public!” Your left hand slides up my back, closing your fingers around a chunk of my hair. You tug on my hair forcefully, pulling my head up, making me arch my back as you punish my little pussy mercilessly. The rhythmic pummeling making my pussy burn, I suck in a deep breath as I begin to cum. Craving your searing cum inside me, my cunt walls convulse, clenching and unclenching quickly, milking your loaded cock inside me.

You growl, my needy cunt tightening around your rigid shaft, pulling your cum from your bursting balls. With your cock exploding deep inside me, shooting your hot creamy cream deep inside me, I cry out in climactic ecstasy. Your hand yanks my hair, my back arching, my hands pressing against the metal hood of the car. My juices drip out around you as you slam into me harder than ever, soaking your cock and fingers and sliding down my thighs. I writhe uncontrollably as you continue to piston in and out of me, pumping white-hot spurts of cum.

The waves of my orgasm start to slow as I clench my muscles, pulling the last drops of cum from your throbbing cock. You release my hair, and I let my upper body drop down again onto the hood, gasping for air, trying to catch my breath. I hear your harsh breathing as you rest behind me, your softening, satisfied cock starting to slip out of my flooded, fulfilled cunt.

You lean forward a little and whisper, “What a good little cumslut you are … Daddy’s darling little fucktoy.” As you withdraw from between my spread legs, I smile dreamily, and rest my cheek against the cooling metal as our mingling cum runs down my thighs.

As I become aware of our surroundings again, I glance around. I can see a few people wandering toward their parked cars, and some vehicles leaving the lot. However, nobody shows any sign of having seen us. But then, several rows away, I recognize the same man who turned around when my Daddy first fondled me while we stood in the concession line. He is looking straight at me – my rumpled skirt still displaying my ass – and, this time, he is definitely smiling at me! Guiltily thinking I should feel shocked, yet inexplicably excited, I wonder, Did he watch us fucking?

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How’d this all get started?

I’m thinking there’s a few more loads yet to come; sometime soon including a chapter reminiscing on when/how this all got started. From my point of view would be much hotter if daddy was initially the unsuspecting target of baby girl’s, and perhaps her cheerleader / dance class team-mates’, or even mom’s - role playing.

shygirlwhoreshygirlwhoreover 9 years ago
mord

More...please tell me there is more to this story. This is one hot storh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I loved your stories! They are so hot and erotic! Please keep up the great work and I will continue reading it! ;) :)

angelslut11angelslut11about 20 years agoAuthor
Original Story

Hey you guys...I was just reading this story, and truthfully, it doesn't sound completely like me. My voice shows through quite a bit, but there's extra stuff in there that I added upon suggestion from a friend. While I enjoyed this story, I just felt bad that it had my name on it, but not my whole voice. This second chapter is much more accurate than the first chapter, though. But here's the original story anyway. You guys can tell me if you think it's basically the same or different from the published one and if it's any better or worse. :)

Here's MY story:

Through the rest of the whole basketball game, I squirm in my chair, sitting in my wet cum. Finally, when it?s over, we stand from our seats. As I stand, I can feel my juices smeared on the seat, and the scent of my arousal wafts through the air. I blush furiously, and you look at a little shiny blotch on my seat, then at me, raising an eyebrow.

We walk back to the car, your hungry eyes burning into me. I?m so hot; all I can think about is your huge cock. As we approach the car, I start to move to the right to the passenger side, but your arm stays firmly around my waist, holding me to you.

I look up at you, a little curious, but offer no resistance. We move to the front of the car, near the hood. As I turn to face you, my gaze drifts lower, noticing your bulge. You look at me and incline your head down towards the ground. I understand and drop to my knees on the grass at the edge of the concrete parking lot.

I kneel in front of you, and my hands rush up, my fingers tugging on my daddy?s pants, unbuttoning and unzipping. My eyes light up as I pull your semi-hard cock out, my licking my lips lightly. You move your hand down to my head, stroking my silky hair from my face.

I lean forward, extending my tongue and lick the very tip of your cock with the point of my tongue, wiggling it around the tiny hole at the end. I move down, using the flat part of my tongue to lap up the length of your thick shaft. I feel your cock growing as I slide my tongue over your sensitive skin.

I move up again and close my full lips around your cockhead, sucking gently. I swirl my tongue in circles, feeling your hands moving up to run through my hair, gently urging me forward. I lean forward, sucking as more of your huge cock slips into my hot, wet mouth. My tongue flicks back and forth, moving down the underside of your cock until I feel the end hit the back of my throat. You thrust your hips forward, your cock ramming against the back of my throat, making me gag, my drool dripping down your whole shaft.

You hold my head steady with your hands, and begin thrusting. I suck on your hard cock, my cheeks hollowed as my tongue dances over your skin. Each time you push forward, your cockhead jabs the back of my throat. I try not to gag, but my drool starts dripping down my chin, your cock glistening as you pump in and out of my sucking mouth. I hear you suck in a sharp breath, and my hand shifts up to cup your ballsack.

Moving faster, pumping harder, you fuck my mouth with your huge cock, the suction from my wet lips and mouth building pressure. I massage your balls, feeling the heavy weight of them. Your hands entwined in my hair, you pull my face forward as you thrust towards me.

You groan softly, ?What a slutty fucktoy you are?you love sucking daddy?s cock, don?t you?? I moan, sending little vibrations down the length of your shaft.

You pull out of my mouth and drag me to my feet, bending me over the car hood, pushing me forward, my breasts flattened against the metal. I lean against the hood, pushing my ass back at you, my pink folds parted slightly, dripping wet with my sweet nectar. You rub your cockhead up and down the length of my slit slowly. I push my hips back towards you, a small gasp escaping from my mouth, my cunt aching. You push forward a tiny bit, just barely parting my swollen pussylips.

My whole body trembles slightly, and I whimper softly, ?Please daddy??

You lean forward a little, the smile in your voice making me quiver as you ask, ?What do you want, my little cumslut??

You move your hips just barely, your cock teasing me. I try to push back, wanting, needing more of your cock. You compensate, and pull back slightly, your cockhead still nudging right at the entrance to my hot, pulsing cunt. You move your hands up to hold my hips, not letting me try again.

I whimper, my body shivering, my drenched pussy throbbing. I whine, ?Your cock? I need it?please fuck me daddy?please, daddy, your baby girl begs you??

Hearing my words, you slam your hips forward, driving your huge cock into my steamy, tight hole, pulling my hips back to meet you. A cry is wrenched from my throat, my cunt gripping your shaft tightly like a second skin.

You grate out between clenched teeth, ?Is this what you wanted, you slut? My big cock inside your cum-soaked cunt??

I moan, a ?yess?? hissing from me. You start to pump in and out, my folds clinging to your shaft.

My hips move back to meet your thrusts as you pound my sweet little pussy. My juices start to trickle down my inner thighs, making sloppy noises as you thrust in and out. My upper body is pressed down against the metal of the car, my fingers splayed on the hood. You fuck me fast and hard, your cock hammering in and out, making me gasp for air.

I moan as the fingertips of your right hand run down my flat stomach, brushing against my smooth skin, traveling down to my sopping wet cunt. Your finger circles my swollen clit as you drillfuck me, you. You push your fingertip against my sensitive clit, rolling it in a circle. I bite my bottom lip, shuddering as the sensations course through my body.

I plead, ?Yes, oh god daddy! Pplease?harderrr?.? You pound into me harder, urged on by my words, a breath hissing from your mouth. Your fingers play with my clit, tugging it firmly. Each time you slam into my tight hole, you start to flick my clit in unison.

You hiss, ?You?re such a fucking whore?begging for your daddy to fuck you?? Your left hand slides up my back, closing your fingers around a chunk of my hair. You tug on my hair forcefully, pulling my head up, making me arch my back as you pound my tight, dripping pussy. The rhythmic pulsing making my pussy quiver, I suck in a deep breath as I begin to cum. My pink walls convulse, clenching and unclenching quickly, milking your huge cock inside me.

You growl, my tight cunt tightening around your shaft, pulling your cum from you. With your cock throbbing inside me, shooting your hot creamy cum deep inside, I cry out. Your hand yanks my hair, my back arching, my hands pressing against the metal hood of the car. My hot cum gushes out as you thrust harder into me, soaking your thick cock and fingers and sliding down my thighs. I writhe as your shaft continues to slam in and out of my pussy, pumping hot spurts of cum into me.

The waves of my orgasm start to slow as I clench my muscles, milking the last drops of cum from your throbbing cock. You release my hair, and I let my upper body drop down again onto the hood, gasping for air, trying to catch my breath. I hear your harsh breathing as you rest behind me, your cock starting to slide out of my sopping cunt.

You lean forward a little and whisper, ?What a good little cumslut you are?daddy?s sweet little fucktoy.? I smile dreamily, and rest my cheek against the cool metal as our cum drips down my thighs.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Does Me In The Woods Dad makes me squirt in the woods for the first time!in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories