Bastette Wants It

Story Info
Step-daughter seduces her mom's boyfriend.
1.8k words
4.26
47.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lalilolly
lalilolly
11 Followers

Sherri was the night charge nurse at the hospital in the town about 20 miles from where she lived. She met him driving deliveries a few years ago. She was petite, blond and serious, but would break into laughter when he made stupid jokes as he notified the front desk that a delivery had arrived. They flirted for a while and then he asked her out.

She was about 6 years older than he was, but he had been single for a few years and was ready to be with somebody more serious. They started dating the previous year, and moved in together early in the summer. They would hang out in the early morning hours before she slept during the day or on her days off, or go out with a few friends and drink a few beers at the bar.

He knew that Sherri had a daughter, but he was picturing a younger version of Sherri when he finally met her. She had stayed with her father the previous year, so he never saw her. In September, she returned to live with Sherri for her senior year. She didn't take after Sherri much, except in the blondness. She had a rack on her and a big round ass where Sherri was flat and firm. Like most of the younger girls around town, she dressed like a ho. Short shorts whenever she could get away with it, little tops that showed the tops of her tits off.

As soon as he saw her he knew that there was no way he would be able to resist trying to fuck her. She was just his type. Still, he swore to himself that he would stay away from her.

She was called Bastette, after the fucking Egyptian cat goddess. They called her "B". He was courteous, helpful, made silly "dad" jokes and got the fuck out of her presence as soon as he could, most times. But it was hard, because Sherri spent the whole afternoon and most of the evenings away. Plus, B had no close friends yet at the school. She turned 18 on September 14th.

It was a cold winter. Dark early. He would often get a beer or three and sit down to watch shit on the TV. Sherri had one of those big wrap around couches, with some throws and cushions on it.

B would often plonk down on the other end of the sofa. It would kill him. He would get hard immediately, but just made a silly jokes to take his mind off of it. Then, he would feel guilty and spend extra time going down on Sherri when she got home, after B had left for school.

One night in November, B threw herself down on the sofa right by him. She was wearing some loose cotton running shorts and a little top, pretty much her usual outfit. He pushed her away, and said "Hey, get over to your spot. This is my side of the couch." B flipped him off and stayed put.

"I'm cold. Gimme the blanket."

"Get another one."

"They are all wet. Mom didn't put them in the dryer. You have the only one and I'm cold."

"Sorry. Go put some clothes on if you're cold." She gave him one of those pouty looks and pushed her ass against his leg and pulled the corner of the blanket over her legs.

By then, he was as hard as a rock. She was acting like a little bitch, in his opinion. Ready to get fucked. No he told himself. Concentrate on the TV.

He could smell this invisible smell coming off her. His dick strained against his boxers.

"Fine. Keep it. I'll go put the others in the dryer." He lurched up, turning away to hide the fucking tent in his pants.

He went upstairs. Turned on the dryer and pushed his dick against it, hard. The vibration of the dryer and the memory of her ass against his leg made him come in his pants. He felt like a dirty, degenerate old man.

The next night, Sherri was home, thankfully. B was barely home. A week went by. Two. Seemed like she got herself a boyfriend at school.

Then, a repeat of almost the same thing: this time he had her blanket. She couldn't live without it.

"Fine" he said "We can share. But keep your ass away from me."

"Why, am I turning you on?" she giggled.

"A fat thing like you? Never." he said, as his dick gave a lurch in his pants.

She laughed and pushed her ass up against his thigh again while pulling the blanket over herself. She had this floaty, short white skirt on, and a loose sweater with a V neck.

"No no no..." he thought to himself, as he turned toward her. He kept his hands to his sides. He felt really hot, tense and his breath started to come raggedy. Her proximity was driving him crazy.

He could still smell that rich, invisible scent coming off her. He leaned toward her ear and said

"What the fuck are you doing, B?"

She turned her head and giggled. "What does it look like I'm doing? Tryna keep warm."

She wiggled again, pushing closer against him with her ass.

"You are going to get it, B." He pulled the blanket away, tucked it under his leg. She let out a shriek and tried to wrestle the blanket away. He pulled it back.

"Okay, peace. You can have that corner." B resumed her ass-to-thigh position.

They watch TV in silence, the room dark except for the flicker of the TV. A show ended. He had no idea what it was about.

Suddenly, he didn't give a shit. His dick was a throbbing rod in his pants and he wanted to fuck her. He undid his belt buckle, not even trying to be subtle about it. B's head whipped around, her eyes fell on his buckle. He looked her in the eyes and undid the top button to his jeans. She giggled a little and looked back at the TV.

He unzipped his zipper. Took out his dick which was fucking pulsing. He thought he might come on her right there. He looked back at the TV, but leaned his upper body against hers, and pulled up that sorry excuse for a skirt. She had some white leopard print thong on. She looked around at him again.

"What are you doing, you pervert?"

"Don't fuck with me, B. I know what you want. I can smell it on you. Be chill, okay?" He pulled her thong aside. She lifted her ass so he could see the lips of her pussy, pushing out from between her legs. He pushed his dick up against it. She giggled and pushed back against him. He knew he should stop, but he hadn't felt this hot in years.

"You wanna fuck me, huh, pervert? What's mom gonna think?"

"No one would be fucking you if you weren't pushing your ass up against them. Now shut up."

He pushed in just a bit, telling himself that that was a far as he was going to go. "You want me to stop? Just tell me, B." She was quiet, except for a soft gasp as he pushed in again. So slippery in there. She was as hot as he was. He pushed a bit further, then a bit more. He had a sudden urge to plunge in as fast and as hard as he could.

"When did you lose your virginity, B?"

"What virginity? That thing? That's long gone, daddy."

"Don't fucking call me daddy." He said as he pushed the length of his dick into her, grabbing her hips. She pushed back against him and laughed.

"Have you ever fucked someone who 30 before, B?"

"No."

He took his dick out of her pussy.

"No" he said "This is fucking wrong. I'm not fucking you."

She stayed still, silent, but didn't cover her ass.

He watched TV for a minute.

Then he grabbed her, flipped her over onto her stomach on the edge of the couch. He pulled open her pussy and plunged his dick into it. She giggled and gasped. He pushed in as far as he could, and reached around the front to slide his finger down to her clit. He found hers already there. He kept his fingers on top of hers and rubbed the sides of her clit as he plunged into her pussy.

She started to make this little squealing sounds, and gasps as he fucked her and rubbed her clit. The musky sex smell was even stronger now. He knew he shouldn't be fucking someone who basically amounted to being his step-daughter, but he could not make himself stop. He didn't care. She was so wet. She was so hot, after a year and a half of fucking skinny Sherri.

Suddenly, he wanted to suck her tits, bad. He pulled his dick out and flipped her over. She laughed at him. Her cheeks were flushed and her breath was coming hard.

He lifted her skirt again, pushed his dick back in from the front, then lifted her loose sweater and pulled down the bra she had on. He tits were more voluptuous than he even expected. He flicked the tips of one, then the other with his tongue, then started to suck on one while playing with the tips of the other. He slowly fucked her as he played with her tits. Her fingers were busy with her clit.

She started to moan, then buck. She lifted her head five or six times as she came. "Oh my god!" she laughed. "I can see why my mom digs you. It's not for your brains, but for you dick, you fucking pervert. You just fucked your girlfriend's daughter."

He looked at her mocking face, and kept fucking her. She stared back at him, then bucked her head a few more times as he came. He pulled away while his dick was still spurting come. She laughed once more and got up. She pulled down her skirt, put her hand under her pussy and ran out of the room, laughing. He could hear her start the shower upstairs.

His breathing calmed. His body felt awesome for a few minutes. He buttoned his jeans and threw the covers over himself, and slept there on the couch. At some time during the night he got up and washed. He lay in bed, filled with remorse and fear about the possible outcome of the night.

After a restless night full of visions of being kicked out of the house for being a lecher, he came down to the breakfast table as Sherri was preparing coffee and eggs for him. B was already at the table, eating a bowl of cereal. Hiiii" she sing-songed. She ran her tongue along her top lip as her mother's back was turned. "Howja sleep?"

That's when he knew he was lost.

lalilolly
lalilolly
11 Followers