Bastille Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

"I didn't want to stop. Now your muschi."

I didn't want to stop enjoying Anna's muschi, but of course, I was going to get to enjoy it another way. We moved around, and then my cock was in it, and they were both enjoying each other's muschi. When Marge's hand slid over my hip and her fingers found my asshole, I reached over, but Anna's hand was already there - before Marge's found mine. I fondled their breasts instead.

Before I get aroused from just recalling how good it was, it was! For Marge, too, evident from the wet noises Anna's mouth had made. We rolled apart, sighing with moans, three hands finding breasts to caress, sometimes two on one breast. Then we chuckled at our success and sat up, smiling and smirking at each other.

I suggested that we have something from the minibar to drink. They nodded, and we agreed to share the half-liter bottle of vodka provided for Russian guests - replaced for the one we had drunk two night before.. We just passed it around, toasting each other in English and German. I don't think that I had to drink more than my share to empty the bottle.

We went to the bathroom, using the toilet and washbasin, then washing faces and elsewhere. With very few words, we fell into bed and said goodnight and fell asleep.

In the morning, Anna insisted that we had to do it that way again for Marge. Neither of them had to do anything to arouse my cock; it already was. Can't remember which of them was lying in front of me. Oh, it must have been Anna, because we had to move around a lot, Anna letting Marge get in front of me and turning around. Of course, it was just as good. Of course! Marge's muschi could milk a cock just as well as Anna's could!

Trying to keep it brief, we spent another day on the beach, meeting the other three and finding a place further away, where we could snicker and smirk as we agreed with some details that we all had spent a very pleasant evening - and morning. That made it easy for me to suggest that we gather in our room that evening, promising to provide champagne.

I did, with Marge's help and whispered comments about having the "most fucking vacation" she ever had. At dinner, we again sat with other people, but then we were all in our room, naked again, before I could fill our glasses.

There were more smirks and snickers than conversation. Apparently, we all had assumed that we would try to do what Ron and Willy had suggested. It was only a question of whether Anna or Marge would get to lick Petra's muschi, one or the other of them having to lick the other's again. Petra settled that with the explanation that Anna could always lick hers. We all chuckled, and the three of them curled up in a triangle on the bed.

Then we men had the same "problem." I claimed seniority, that I wanted to fuck Petra. I expressed it without that word. Watching the women was enough inspiration for our cocks, and then we were all on the bed.

Yes, six persons can do it like that on a king- or queen-sized bed. That we all were pleased with our success goes without saying. When we had recovered a little, Ron or Willy suggested that the women could roll over and suck the cock that had been in pussy they had been licking, and that we could shift around and lick theirs. We all chuckled or snickered.

It seemed like a great idea: arousing our cocks again the best way possible, and letting us show our appreciation - also the best way possible - as comments with more snickers pointed out. We quickly recognized, however, that the circle then would be too large to fit on the bed. With disappointed chuckles, we gave up and sat up, smirking around the circle.

I said I had another bottle of champagne, and we shared it. A bottle was one round for six water glasses. We relaxed on the bed, sitting with the nearest woman between our thighs and drank.

I liked that it was Anna between mine, recalling that she had said that she like me more than Willy or Ron, thinking that it was nice that she didn't have to sit with one of them. When I held her breast, she turned her head and gave me a smile. It was a very nice handful. My fingers extended and squeezed it, pressing it into my palm. Ron and Willy were doing the same, the large hand of one of them holding one of Petra's perky breasts, less than a handful for it. Her other one was still attractive, but I liked the feeling of the one in my hand better, suddenly recalling the saying about a bird in the hand - a breast in the hand. I hoped he felt the same way. Marge's breast was also a nice handful for the other one, but not as firm as Anna's.

We all took another sip of champagne, and then Ron or Willy remarked:

"Since that didn't work, what are we going to do now."

"We don't have to do anything," Marge replied."

"Of course not," Anna agreed.

I nodded, squeezing her breast again, and she leaned back against me in response with a soft "um-hmm." Nice, I thought, beginning to feel that if I did anything, I wanted to do it with her. Petra's outspokenness was delightful - and what she did, of course! But Anna did it just as good, and I liked that she was a little more reticent, the way I would like to think a daughter - if I had one - should be, but also her being so good in bed?! Would I have wanted to do something with her - if I had had one?

Thoughts are faster than written words. I chuckled and suggested:

"I suppose the four of you ..." I glanced at the the other two couples: " ... could do it. Anna and I could sit this one out, ... well, maybe we wouldn't really."

Anna rubbed my leg with another soft "um-hmm. Ron, Willy and Petra immediately nodded with smirks. Marge gave me a slightly wry smile, but also nodded. The men snorted, glancing at each other and both said:

"Why didn't we think of that?" one adding: "We could have done that before?"

"Yes, why not?" Petra remarked, adding: "Let's do it," and glanced back at the man behind her and then at Marge and the other one.

While Anna rubbed my leg again and rubbed her back against my chest, the others shrugged and exchanged smirks. Well, maybe Marge didn't smirk. She gave me a you-got-me-into-this glance. Since I had gotten up to get the champagne, I was in a good position to move off the bed and started to, drawing Anna with me. The others - maybe not Marge - smiled at us with nods, as though they felt we were doing them a favor. I didn't think I was, and the way Anna squeezed my hand suggested that she didn't either.

I drew back the covers on the other bed, and the others began to move around. I didn't want to be a voyeur, but looked back at them, when I heard Marge murmur:

"If we're going to do this, then the other way, Petra. Hmm! Lick them where it feels best."

I heard approving chuckles and saw her and Petra turn over back to back. Anna and I both snorted and continued to watch them curl up together, the men with their faces between the women's thighs from behind. "Mmmm," Anna moaned softly and then turned to me with her arms around my waist, her firm breasts touching my chest. I put my arms around her shoulders, pressing them closer. She looked up at me and whispered:

"Thanks; I'd rather does something just with you."

"Me too," I murmured: "What?"

"Mmmm! Anything. Lie down."

Hardly separating, I moved a foot back, touching the bed, and we dropped down on it, she lying on me. The feeling of having a girl lying on one may be taken for granted by younger men, but for me it felt very special - despite everything I had done with Marge - and Petra. How many men my age

are so lucky as to have young girl tell them she wants to do 'anything'?! My cock was already beginning to wake up again.

We lay comfortably for a moment, she smiling down at me. Then she snorted softly, questioningly, and snorted again. I murmured:

"Anything? Whatever you want."

"Hmmm? ... What they are. Last night, I didn't want you to stop. Of course, she then made it real good, but sometimes it's better that way. Hmm! I want to come like she did, it running down to your ears."

"Mmmm! I didn't want to stop, either, and I just love that."

"Hm-hmm! I do too, when I do it."

We chuckled, our stomachs moving against each other. She lowered her head, and we kissed, our tongues briefly demonstrating what they wanted to do somewhere else. With another chuckle, she raised her head, nodding with a grin, and began to turn around, apparently wanting to be on top. I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it up under my head, and then she was straddling me. For a few moments, I appreciated that the bedside light let me enjoy a view of her muschi, really the prettiest one of the three, but I might have thought that if it had been Petra's or Marge's in that position.

I hope anyone - of either sex - who reads this knows how good it is to lick a pussy, how good it tastes - even if it has just been fucked. That just made Anna's having said that it sometimes was better this way all the more enticing. Could I make it that good for her?! She couldn't lick my cock where it felt most arousing, and I had just had an orgasm; so I was sure that I could enjoy what we both were doing long enough to try.

I did, but only after having to relent my efforts for a few moments, when she made me come. But then she rocked her hips, and I resumed my efforts. Maybe it was good that I came first; she might have bitten my cock, if she had been still sucking it. When her thighs and pelvis began to quiver, she raised her head and panted with pulsing moans, unrestrained whimpers, and then her whole body was twitching. It didn't run down to my ears; I caught most of it in my mouth, delighting that it was so much and tasted so good, and that I had been able to make it so good for her.

"Mein Gott!" she exclaimed softly and collapsed on me, her head resting heavily on my thigh. I embraced her hips and recovered from my exertion with moaning sighs - satisfied, moaning sighs. She rocked her hips to extend her legs past my head, and we both relaxed, our stomachs rising and falling against each other.

"No wonder they wanted to be by themselves."

Ron's remark reminded me that we weren't alone, also the sound of an "um-hmm" and a couple of soft chuckles. I felt Anna raise her head and remark:

"Ach, scheet!" Sounded like English: Oh shit!

She rolled off me, and I raised my head, seeing the four others looking at us, suddenly reminded of a photo of prairie dogs all looking in one direction - at the two of us. I smiled wryly and rubbed Anna's hip and then sat up and looked down at her with snort and grin. She snorted, returning my grin, licking her lips. I licked mine with a nodded, and we both chuckled. I looked up at the others and remarked:

"Hope it was as good."

They all nodded, but Marge also smirked and replied:

"At least we thought it was."

We all snickered. Anna sat up, first smiling at me and then at the others and replied:

"I hope it was."

"Oh, I think it was; couldn't have been better," Ron replied, and the others nodded, exchanging smiles with each other.

Petra snorted with smirk and remarked:

"Girls' bedtime I think - in our own room."

Anna nodded, and with chuckles then the rest of us did. Willy remarked:

"But don't do anything we wouldn't."

We all chuckled again, maybe more out of politeness. Anna suggested that we all could wash in our own rooms, and we all nodded. We all had to go, of course, after sharing two bottles of champagne. Then the four of them got dressed. By then, there was nothing remarkable about remaining naked when others were dressed. We all thanked each other for the evening together, and then they were gone.

Marge turned to me with a snort and wry smile and remarked:

"Oh, it was good, even though I wasn't so enthused with the idea. Hmm! Just a little jealous of Anna, ... not that I have any right to be."

"No, but I can understand. Maybe a little too much avoiding one-on-one."

"Um-hmm. Maybe just too much unexpected group sex."

"Won't happen again, I agreed."

"Um-hmm."

We went to bed without a kiss, just curling up familiarly together.

At breakfast, we saw that the other four were not sitting with each other and also found a table by ourselves, but we all exchanged nods and smiles. Marge and I agreed that the others may also have felt that we had done a little too much, but also agreed that we had enjoyed something that we had never anticipated.

It was our next to last day on the beach, and we enjoyed it quietly, complimenting each other on our deep tans, then chuckling that back home no one would be able to appreciate that they were seamless. I suggested that her brother and sister-in-law could. Marge smirked with a nod and said that she hoped they could. Then she frowned slightly and remarked that she hoped her sister-in-law hadn't asked how she and her brother had spent the weekend together. Then we talked about what we would be doing the next week, snorting at the recognition that it would be such a contrast to how we had been spending our vacation.

We were surprised when Anna again found us. When I saw her approach, it occurred to me that she looked much more innocent than I knew she was, but how could an attractive girl her age still be innocent, especially being so unselfconsciously nude? But she still did look innocent, even when she sat down cross-legged, exposing her pussy/muschi, maybe for that reason.

She smiled sweetly - just as innocently - and greeted us, and we, her. Then she remarked:

"We're not going to do that again. Even the guys thought it had been a little too much."

"Like we did," Marge agreed, and I nodded.

"Oh, we told them they could come to our room tonight, since they sort of asked. Couldn't be rude. Hm-hmm! I guess we know what we will do; that must have been good."

"It was," Marge agreed with a wry smile, adding: "but not better than what you two did."

I nodded emphatically with a smile, and Anna returned it. After a moment, she snorted and said:

"Oh, that was funny - when I was lying on you - I suddenly thought that you are like my Papa. Oh, not really; you don't look like him, just something, ... the way you talk, some things you say, despite the differences in language."

I snorted with a smile, wondering if I should reply, suddenly recalling that I had considered if I would want my non-existent daughter to be like her. Marge didn't say anything. Then Anna did with a grin, after glancing down at my cock:

"Oh, of course you are more like him than Ron or Willy - there."

We all snorted with grins and nods. Marge snorted again and asked:

"You know?"

She nodded with a slight smirk and replied:

"When I was only about that high. Hm-hmm! I think he had more hair."

She had glanced down again. I snorted and replied:

"Don't tell me if it was bigger."

"Hm-hmm! I don't think so, but it seemed pretty big back then."

"I only saw my brother's," Marge volunteered, much to my surprise, but liking her including herself in Anna's remarks and my thoughts from the night before.

Anna chuckle was more a giggle. I teased Marge by asking:

"But not like her father's or mine."

Marge gave me a grin and countered:

"Oh no, like Ron's and Willy's."

We all snickered, Anna not for the same reason Marge and I were. Anna returned to her original subject:

"Oh, when I learned about the bees and the flowers, ... well, it was a little later .... Hmm? Must have been twelve or thirteen, it suddenly occurred to me that it must have looked different when he and Mama did it. Oh, that was funny: the first time I realized that they did."

"Um-hmm! Of course," Marge agreed with a snort, adding:

"I guess that occurs to all youngsters at some point, girls then wondering what his looks like that way, ... maybe not about their fathers'."

"Or brother's," I added, teasing her again, quickly adding:

"But I also remember the first time I suddenly understood that my parents did - hmm - about the time I started playing with it."

Anna and Marge chuckled with grins, and then Marge snorted and replied to my teasing remark:

"Oh, my brother's wasn't that big when we played doctor, or whatever kids in Germany call it, but we both thought it was funny."

"Missed that; no brother," Anna replied with a grin.

We all smirked again and were silent for a moment. I was again wondering about fathers and daughters, when Anna snorted with a puzzled expression and murmured to herself:

"Never thought of him like that before."

I didn't want to say anything, having just thought about that, but Marge replied softly, glancing at me:

"Until you were lying on him?"

Anna nodded slightly, not looking at us. After a moment, Marge added:

"Most girls probably do, ... or about their older brother, if they have one."

Anna snorted, giving Marge a wry smile, and then murmured:

"I guess so. Hm-hmm! Just funny when it happened."

"Um-hmm. I guess so; ... most girls do before they think of anyone else."

"Hmm!"

Anna looked up at me with a smile and remarked:

"Hope you don't mind. ... Oh, I wasn't thinking about him after that, when we were doing it."

"And if you had been, ..." I replied with a smile: "he would have been as happy as I was."

Anna almost giggled again and replied:

"And me too, if he did it as good as you did."

We all nodded with smiles. Suddenly Anna's expression changed, looking a little abashed, and then she remarked softly:

"Oh? Sheet!" (but I assumed that was a German expletive for a similar sounding English one).

She looked up with a wry expression and snorted, continuing:

"Now I remember: I dreamt about him one night - not like that. Well, a little, I guess; I was naked. How does one know that in a dream? I don't think he was. Hmm? How could I dream about him and not know that. He's never seen me naked - not since it would have been interesting. ... Oh, we were in bed together - I mean Petra and me - but we didn't do anything. Hmm? Funny, that I dreamt about him, but nothing happened, nothing at all, just that I dreamt about him."

She gave us puzzled look. What she had said made sense to me, recalling vaguely something from Freud's analysis of dreams, but I didn't know what to say. Marge, however, smiled mildly and replied:

"Just normal, later than some girls probably. You aren't suppose to think about him like that, so nothing happens, but you still dreamt about him."

Anna nodded, looking as though she liked that explanation. Then Marge surprised us both, maybe shocked Anna. She snorted with a wry grin, glancing at me, and then remarked:

"I dreamt about my brother, and he was naked, me too."

"Really?! ... Like that?!"

Marge nodded, looking like she had admitted more than she had wanted to. She snorted and replied:

"Not sure if it was your 'like that', but it was more than 'nothing happening'."

"Oh! Oooh! You did? ... Oh!? And not just playing doctor?!"

Marge snorted, nodding again, seeming to accept that she had would have admit more. I tried to look as surprised as Anna was. Marge snorted again with a wry expression and said, after a glance at me:

"He was teasing me, mentioning my brother's. I saw his when we were past playing doctor."

"Really? How? And you were both naked in your dream?"

"Hmm? Dreams, yes."

"Really?! Old enough to know all about it? 'Dreams'?"

Marge nodded, giving me her you-got-me-into-this glance again. The night before, I had felt that I had, but now I thought that she had gotten herself into it by admitting that she had seen her brother's cock, if only by mentioning playing doctor with it. Had she just wanted to join in our talk about fathers and daughters? Or did she really wanted to tell, maybe subconsciously wanting to suggest to Anna that she had no problem with the thought that Anna could do something with her father?!

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers