Bastille Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge's message to Anna was better than mine would have been - probably wanting to type with one hand. She replied immediately, very delighted, but with the reservations that I had mentioned. She said that she would do everything possible to be able to join us, but that it was too early to tell her father that she was planning her summer vacation, "especially then my tan." Marge had mentioned that problem.

Anna's subsequent correspondence was to us both, telling that she thought the resort was just right. We shared our replies. That continued until March 2013, when she replied:

"Dear both of you!

Yes, I can come! So many thanks for your invitation! He knows that you have, maybe not as delighted as I am, but liking that it wouldn't be like last year, my 'meeting' someone new, just for that. He says that he thinks he would like you both and likes that we three like each other enough to want to be together again. Isn't he dear! He is. Again, thank you so much.

Till July,

Love, Anna."

We were just as delighted; Marge's reply as enthusiastic as mine.

That is getting ahead of what happened after Christmas. Each Christmas, Liz and Rod invited their parents and also Marge to celebrate Christmas with them and their two sons. Then the boys would spend a few days with one or the other grandparents.

After she wrote to invite Anna to join us, she reminded me of the invitation to join her brother and wife after the grandparents and boys departed. How could I refuse, after our planning another vacation together? I didn't want to, although I was still apprehensive about planning group sex with a couple I didn't know. Marge sent me photos of them - naked! They were attractive, as they must have known, since they had made them just for Marge to send me. I didn't provide one of myself, hoping that whatever Marge had told about me was good enough.

The morning after the grandparents had left with the boys, she picked me up in her car. We hardly embraced, more smirking than smiling at each other. During the drive, she explained that they had agreed that they all should be dressed when I arrived:

"They weren't, when I left."

"Last night?"

"Um-hmm, and this morning; I hope you're ready for this."

"Hmmm?! I do too, but not before lunch."

"I don't think so, but just to warn you, they are really looking forward to this."

"Hmm? Better than in France?"

"Couldn't be," she smirked and added: "without Anna ... and maybe also Petra."

"Don't remind me right now."

We smiled, and then we were there. They were dressed. Did she -Liz - have a bra on? Had Marge? That I hadn't noticed?

They both didn't, as I discovered, as they revealed after a lunch of cold turkey. It started with a challenge to swim in the wintery cold pool, obviously just an excuse to take off our clothes, as we all knew. A brief, cold swim was good for seeing tight nipples, not good for cocks and balls, but that kept it from looking like we were all thinking about having sex together - for a while, till after the first cocktail.

Was that the last time we wore clothes? Not quite; one evening I insisted on inviting them all out for dinner. But the rest of the time ...! We did everything two couples can do - without Rod and me doing anything with each other, although Liz and Marge after drinks once teased us that they wanted to see us do it, arguing that we liked to watch them and that since they liked to do it together, we should too. We both agreed that we didn't mind who sucked our cocks, but that we weren't going to.

New Year's Day was Tuesday, but in private Marge and I agreed on Friday that although we both had Monday off, we should leave on Sunday. Rod and Liz agreed. There was a limit to how much group sex we needed, tapering off a little. Once that had been agreed, however, the recognition when our visit would end was a spur to get in more licks and sucks and fucks - with variations that we all only knew from porn videos. It was a still a little disconcerting to look up from fucking Liz doggy style and seeing her husband grin at me across the bed, where he was doing the same with his sister.

Marge and I drove off, having agreed in private again, that we would spend the next two nights at her place. They were much quieter, but as she had said our last night together in France, we wouldn't go to sleep if we didn't do something.

For once, I didn't get carried away again, but it would only have been a repetition of what happened in France.

Back home, there were lots of emails confirming participation in the flash mob project, and that they all had reservations at the resort. On that front, then was little new, Buffy occasionally reminding us of dates and to make travel arrangements to fly to Paris and on to Avignon. Sans-culotte advised of how to get to the resort, information that Marge and I passed on to Anna after she agreed to join us, later saying that she would arrive a day after we did, the weekend after July 4th.

As the date approached, there was another flurry of emails. Everyone had been working his or her tan. I had been too, also on my stomach bulge, not without thinking about Marge and Anna - probably in the other order. Buffy told that he and his girlfriend had used two old bed sheets to make "International Nude Day" posters, also with that in French. As he wrote, there was lots of space in their suitcases. Sans-culotte told that he had looked into the possible legal problems, since there would surely be police around, advising us that someone in clothes should have our identification and enough cash for fines, which he thought would be minor.

Marge told me that Rod and Liz had hoped that we could visit them again before the trip, but they hadn't found a way to get their boys out of the way. She and I agreed that we didn't need that too, that it would take the edge off meeting again in France.

We did at the airport in Paris, waiting for our flight to Avignon. Like the other couples, who didn't arrive on the same flight, we embraced, smirking, but this time with a kiss. Then we greeted the others we knew, and then those who were new to the group.

Finally at the resort, we felt a little funny in our clothes, since everyone was nude, not like at Cap d'Agde, where the hotel had been outside the naturist area. Marge and I found our quarters and were soon naked. After we had unpacked, with smirks, we decided "first" to explore the resort.

Our exploring the facilities of the resort and seeing so many nude persons, even the kids of all ages, was a catalyst - not the kids. Marge gripped my hand with a grin, and we returned to our place. She did it, I did it, we did it!

We had been delightfully and very satisfyingly carried away, but I think those nine words express that adequately. I had told her how much I liked her shaven pussy/muschi when we were together after Christmas, but I told her again. I didn't tell her that it also made me think of Anna's.

We lay in bed, smiling at each other with pleased hums. After a few moments, she said:

"Tomorrow you can do that with her, ... but then .... You have to live with both of us."

"Thanks, ... so do you."

"She too!"

We grinned and rolled together and sealed our agreement with a kiss. We took the shower together that we should have taken before, snickering about the fact that we hadn't and that it was much more necessary after the exertion of our love making.

We left our place and found others from our group, all agreeing that the resort was as good as we had hoped it would be. Other couples joined us, also agreeing, after having been greeted with slight smirks that suggested that it was assumed that they had also enjoyed themselves like we had.

During dinner, Buffy and Sans-culotte visited our tables, suggesting that we get together and discuss plans for our flash mob. At the meeting, it was apparent that they had been doing more preparation than we had expected. They suggested that others could join them the next day to survey the area where the flash mob would be. Marge and I were curious, but had to stay in the resort to welcome Anna. Someone asked if other people at the resort might be interested in participating. Sans-culotte immediately agreed that they should be invited to join us and that they would follow up on the suggestion.

Everyone was pleased, and we moved to the bar to continue the evening, where we got to know the new members a little better. Marge and I talked with Willy and Ron and their girlfriends, who seemed very well informed about the group and what had happened last year. When we mentioned that Anna would be staying with us, the four of them nodded with smiles. Ron's friend grabbed his hand and remarked with a smirk:

"That was last year."

He nodded, giving her a grin, and Willy and his friend held hands, nodding with smiles. Marge and I also held hands, returning their smiles. We all finished our drinks and wished each other goodnight, with smiles that suggested that we weren't just thinking about sleeping.

Marge and I weren't either, when we were back in our room, both of us chuckling when she remarked softly:

"Last chance to just have you by myself."

"Last time just one-on-one."

"Um-hmm, but we planned it this way."

We lay down head to foot, of course, mouth to cock and mouth to muschi. I have to admit that I was wondering if that was what Anna would want to do first, recalling that she had said that sometimes that was better than fucking, the word she didn't like to use.

I don't know if Marge also felt that way, but she sure didn't seem less aroused when her pussy juice flooded my face, and she and I were both delighted when my cock surged and filled her mouth. She turned around and let me taste it with a good kiss, and we curled up and went to sleep.

In the morning, she chuckled and murmured:

"You'd better save it for her."

So we didn't do anything about my cock between her thighs, not that we really could have; I had to go to the bathroom.

After breakfast, Sans-culotte, Buffy, and a couple of others dressed for the drive to inspect the area. Sans-culotte had already recruited a couple of French people at the resort, who offered to drive. He was there with his car, but a few more people want to see the area. Marge and I agreed to join in group activities, something new for us.

Playing volleyball - more trying to play - I discovered that still photos on the many websites about naturists didn't really show why it was an attractive sport at nude resorts: jiggling breasts, flopping cocks and balls. Maybe I only noticed because it was new to me, also recognizing that too well endowed women didn't participate, but that some well-endowed younger ones did. Marge caught me looking - also at her breasts - and grinned.

We had lunch with a couple from the game who spoke English, telling them about our flash mob project. They thought it could provide a surprising few minutes to the TV reporting of the Tour de France, but weren't sure that they would want to participate. After lunch, we left a message at the entrance for the receptionist to call us when single young woman arrived, giving Anna's name.

We returned to our place and took our usual shower together. Before we turned off the water, Marge stroked my cheek and asked with smirk if I didn't want to shave again. So I did, not that I have such a heavy beard. While I was, she snickered and said:

"She'll probably want to have a shower with you too, but not want to wait for you to shave."

I nodded with a chuckle, liking her generous attitude, and mumbled:

"Just to avoid too much one-on-one."

She nodded with a smile. We sunned on the balcony of our place, almost dozing. An hour or so later the phone roused us, and we hurried to the entrance. I hoped that Marge also thought that Anna looked better than I remembered. She smiled when she saw us, naked, of course, and smirked with a glance down at herself. She greeted us, first shaking hands with Marge, but then embracing her. Then she immediately embraced me, like she had at the airport. Kind of strange to be embracing a woman like that when you're naked and she has clothes on and presses her hips and thighs to yours. She wasn't wearing a bra - didn't need to - my hand on her back confirmed.

I grabbed her bag, and we led her to our place, while she thanked us for inviting her. When she saw our accommodation, the large double bed and single bed, she smirked slightly with a nod and murmured: "As big as the ones last summer."

We both nodded with smiles. When I set down her bag, she smiled and remarked:

"Guess I don't need much in it, just toiletries, but them after the trip; I need a shower."

"We thought so," Marge replied, then adding with a nice smile:

"I'm sure you two don't need me around for a while; see you later."

Before Anna could reply, Marge was turning to go. Anna looked at me, a little surprised, but smiling, and then Marge was gone. Anna smiled a little wryly with a questioning expression and asked:

"She planned that, this?"

"Sort of, said so last night."

"Sweet of her."

"Um-hmm, ... but just for this afternoon, I think," I replied with a wink.

"Of course!"

"Shower?"

"Yes!"

She stripped of her clothes, smiling at me as she revealed her tan. It showed that she had gotten most of it in her bikini, not the most revealing type of bikini, but where it had been was also tanned as much as some of the other girls at the resort, her breasts more than below. She nodded in response to my glancing - ogling is probably a better word - and remarked:

"It's easier to go topless."

We exchanged smiles, as I nodded, and then we were in the shower together. She seemed to have expected that, although we hadn't showered together last year.

Oh, it was a good shower! We both wanted it to be one like that. I wondered if we wouldn't do more than just shower in the stall, but we managed to stop and dry each other off. I thought we would jump on the double bed, but she flung back the covers on the single bed; good idea not to wet the big bed and make it too obvious to Marge how good it was going to be. Anna murmured:

"Like last year; you know what I want to do."

Oh, I did! She wanted to lie on me and suck my cock and for me to lick her pussy - no, muschi, she called it - and I remembered that she had said that it was sometimes better for her than having a cock in it - to avoid using the word she didn't like.

I have to get carried away again.