Bastille Day Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I recalled our picnic with Sans, but fell asleep remembering our sightseeing in Avignon. One can't think about sex all the time, not when one has been enjoying so much of it, enough of it to fall asleep in bed with two women. Apparently, they both had also felt the same way, but that only occurred to me the next morning.

When I woke up, Marge's arm was around me. I suddenly wondered if she had slept like this with a man - one man - as often as she had with me. I hadn't heard much about her sex life, other than about it with her brother. Anna had been sleeping with her father for almost a year, second weekends, two nights: more than forty nights. Lucky Papa, not that she now called him that. Incest is fine, but it's probably more comfortable to avoid references like that. What did Sans' daughter call him? Don't need names, when there are just the two of you. Could I ask him? What else was I going to ask him? Right, about voyeurism. "Hm-hmm!" Maybe when he got to see Anna and Marge together, like that or some other way.

My chuckle apparently stirred Marge. Her fingers moved on my stomach and then seemed to recognize where they were, sliding down, then clearly aware of where they were, exploring in my pubic hair. She snorted, now obviously fully awake, and her fingers found my cock, suddenly making me aware that it was sticking out, and aware that I had to go.

"Mmm? Already?" she murmured, grasping it.

"Got to go."

"Hmm! Men - always arousing false hopes."

"I doubt it - that you really think that."

"Hm-umm, no, just joking."

Then I was aware that Anna's hand was between Marge and me, feeling the back of her hand move as she held Marge's breast. Marge chuckled and added:

"Nice, but I got to go, too."

"Me too, now, but it's still too early to get up," Anna replied, and I felt her hand fondle Marge's breast.

I slipped out from under Marge's arm, wondering if Anna's fondling suggested anything about what she wanted to do when we got back in bed. Since they both immediately followed me, I used the washbasin, one of them using the toilet, the other the shower, standing so that she wouldn't splash on her legs. Yes, Marge had told Sans that we had done it together.

We returned to bed after minimal washing, now with me between them, lying on our backs under the covers. Anna was the first to speak:

"Oh, that was good yesterday, ... all of it, his tour of Avignon, too."

"Hm-hmm! Nice that you also remembered that," I replied.

"Of course! Didn't have to tell you that the other was good. Wonder how it would have started if Marge hadn't mentioned milkmaids."

"Oh, it would have, somehow," she replied with a chuckle.

"For sure, I could have reminded him that you wanted to do it outdoors, or that you got all aroused when Marge had told how good it was with him."

"I didn't! Maybe just a little, a lot more when we were talking about milkmaids."

"Not just you," Marge remarked. I snorted and said:

"Or I could have told him about your liking being a nymph with a satyr."

"What's that about?" Marge asked.

Anna chuckled and told her about our conversation while she had been with Sans. Marge chuckled and reached down and fondled my soft cock, murmuring:

"Hardly a satyr; at least not like the ones I have seen depicted."

"Enough of one for me," Anna replied, rolling on her side and also reaching down, then murmuring:

"I thought so."

She fondled my balls. I chuckled and remarked:

"I thought the saytrs always had to capture the nymphs, that they were shy, at least acted like it."

Marge also rolled towards me, snickering, but made a mistake, having to change hands on my cock; Anna's had quickly found it. Marge gave a soft, disgruntled snort and slid her fingers around my balls, then replying:

"Oh no, that is just artistic convention: can't represent young girls to be enticing men; could give nubile daughters the wrong idea. Nymphs are all about sexuality and amorous freedom, men's fantasies, in contrast to how they want their daughters to be."

"Or maybe how they really would like them to be in their most intimate fantasies," I suggested in respect to Anna's incestuous relationship.

She squeezed my cock and nodded, murmuring:

"That sounds psychologically more likely; Sans' daughter too."

Marge and I nodded, and for a few moments we all enjoyed what their hands were doing, my cock responding. Marge scratched behind my sack on the now stiff base of my cock and snorted, nodding again. She murmured:

"Maybe more like a satyr, ... and since we know that neither nymphs nor milkmaids .... No, since we know that nymphs and the proverbial milkmaids are both all about sexuality and amorous freedom ...."

She left her sentence unfinished, inviting Anna or me to respond. My cock twitched; Anna - milkmaid or nymph - had touched it where it was most sensitive. She chuckled and murmured:

"We'd better prove it then; ... we can't get up and go to breakfast and spend the day just thinking about it."

"Oooh, no! I would have lover's nuts."

Marge snorted with a nod and squeezed my balls very gently. Anna asked:

"What's that?"

"When a man - or satyr - is aroused for a long time, till his balls ache for relief."

"Oooh! That happens? We wouldn't want that!"

"Me, especially."

We all snickered. I asked:

"Don't nymphs have the same problem?"

"Oh yes, just feels different," Marge replied.

"Maybe like I feel right now, and it would get worse;" Anna said, chuckling and adding:

"Have to go somewhere and do it by myself."

"Me too," Marge agreed brightly."

"And not let either of us help?"

"Much better if you would."

We chuckled again. Of course, we all knew that the three of us could have oral sex in a triangle. Soixante-neuf: could there be a three digit number to suggest that? Have to ask Sans. Anna answered the question of which of them would suck my cock, murmuring:

"I'm not going to let go of it."

That was fine with me; I had licked her pussy/muschi the night before, and Marge's was just as delightful to arouse, and just as gratifying. And - I would never tell Marge - having Anna suck my cock was always a special treat. We were already moving around, while these thoughts went through my mind. Anna didn't let go of my cock, until she felt Marge's head on her thigh, and then it was in her mouth. By then, my head was on Marge's thigh.

I just love pussies, with my cock in one, of course, but almost as much delighting in exploring one with my tongue and tasting that it is aroused. And having my cock in the mouth of someone who so enjoyed sucking and licking it was as good as having it in a pussy. Anna did!

I have to admit that is even better when I am not distracted by my enjoying arousing a pussy with my mouth. One has to make some sacrifices in life.

But was only a minor sacrifice, and I only knew it was one because both of them had spoiled me that way. I hoped that I had also spoiled them as good, and did my best to spoil Marge again, confident that she was trying to do the same for Anna, who certainly was for me.

We all were successful. Their moans shifted from the ones I knew from their pleasure at sucking my cock to those I heard when they were about to have their own orgasms. Then Marge lost control of her already twitching hips, and her pussy flooded my face; and my throbbing cock spurted in Anna's so eager mouth, again when she bit me; but that only confirmed that she had lost control, that Marge had also given her a good orgasm. I had come as good as I could - thank you, Anna!

We gasped and moaned. I licked up more of Marge's love juice, and I assumed that she was doing the same, as I heard and felt Anna's "uhn-hnn," whose tongue then caressed my cock. We all rolled back, and hands were fondling breasts, finding other hands and also fondling their fingers. I blinked my eyelashes free of Marge's juice, seeing that it was lighter in the room. I assumed she had done the same when she murmured:

"Mmmm, sun's up."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, adding: "now that I can open my eyes. I love it when you come like that, and my lashes get stuck together."

"Hmmm! Thanks! They should have been, like mine also were."

"Because you made me come so good; just like I was hoping," Anna remarked softly.

"Not better than you made me, thank you," I replied.

"Mmmmm! Just like I wanted.

I fondled her breast. We all chuckled. Marge snorted and murmured:

"Nymphs and a satyr; wonder if the Greeks considered that the nymphs could have almost as much fun without one?"

"Just 'almost', and not me, also not as a milkmaid."

I fondled Anna's breast again and replied:

"My good luck, but also that you both like doing that as much as I do."

"And don't we?!" Marge replied, her hand finding mine on Anna's breast and then holding her other one.

"Next time," Anna agreed.

"Um-hmmmm!"

We chuckled again. It seemed time to get up. I wondered what Sans would think, if he could see and hear us, but didn't say anything. Marge remarked:

"May as well get up; I love to eat pussy - Anna's muschi especially - but breakfast is also nice."

Anna and I chuckled, as I fondled her breast again, and we all got up, smirking mildly at each other as we went to the bathroom. Anna sugguested generously that Marge and I could shower together. We did, after an embrace and chuckling kiss, hearing Anna's approving:

"Um-hmm, what I would have done."

She got a good kiss from both of us when we were finished. Marge dried her hair, while I shaved, and Anna washed herself. It was still too early for breakfast, but we went out, joking softly about whether anyone who saw us together could or would imagine how we had been enjoying each other. We saw a few other people out before breakfast, nodding at them with smiles, then chuckling softly again as we wondered if their smiles suggested that they might. As Anna whispered:

"If they do, I bet they're envious."

Marge and I agreed with nods. Then it occurred to Marge to show us where Sans-culotte's room was. She grinned at Anna and remarked:

"In case you want to visit him."

"Only if he invites me," she replied, but her expression suggested that she hoped he would.

Marge led us there, pointing to his door, and then we turned to go to breakfast. After a few steps, we were surprised to hear his voice, chuckling asking:

"Milkmaids or nymphs this morning?"

We stopped and turned back, returning his grin and greeting him. Anna grinned again and replied:

"I think Marge was thinking more nymphs, just wondering if they really needed satyrs."

"Hmm? I won't ask - or try to answer. Anyway, nice to see you all again. Breakfast? ... What were you doing here?"

We three smirked at each other, glancing to see who should reply. Anna did:

"Marge wanted to show me where you are staying."

He snorted with a grin, then scowling as he looked at Marge and asked:

"And you didn't want to keep it your secret?"

"You wanted me to? After yesterday?" she replied with feigned surprised expression.

He smiled at both of them and replied:

"My second problem, if you know what I mean. Breakfast!"

We all chuckled and went to have breakfast.

After we had sat down together, he told that the plans for the flash mob were almost settled. The bus from the naturist resort and necessary additional cars would not be able to park near the ten kilometer mark, but further back, still in view of the TV cameras following the leaders of the race. He wasn't sure there would be cameras waiting for them to arrive, but we would be near enough to walk closer to the mark. The resort insisted that some stayed by the bus to attract TV views of it with its name. Since Buffy had two bedsheet banners, one could call attention to the name of the resort on the bus and the other be nearer the ten kilometer mark.

"Where we will be," Anna remarked with a grin.

"And lots of other people, just not me," Sans replied, reminding us that his position didn't allow him to be seen as a naturist.

As we finished our meal, he said that he still had something to organize. I was surprised when Marge replied:

"If you don't have anything to do after lunch, why don't you come by?"

He looked slightly surprised for just a moment, but then smiled with a nod and said that he he hoped that he could, then correcting himself:

"Of course, thank you. A bottle of wine and the rest of a loaf?"

Marge nodded with suppressed grin - just a smile, like Anna's and mine. His smile was much the same, as he nodded and repeated:

"After lunch."

We all nodded with suppressed smirks. I had to wonder a little that I was also so delighted at our agreement that his visiting us would be more than a bottle of wine and maybe eating the rest of the bread, cheese and sausage - hardly logical just after lunch.

With a smile, he turned to go his way. We three looked at each other with smirks. Anna looked like she was already coming in her pants, but, of course, she wasn't wearing anything. Marge looked only slightly less - more reticently - enthused by the anticipation of his joining us in the afternoon.

And me? Whatever would happen, it would also be enjoyable for me.

We managed to keep busy during the forenoon, but too often, when we exchanged glances, it was obvious that all three of us were thinking more about what would happen after lunch. At lunch,

we couldn't politely refuse the invitation to sit with others from our group, but we three seemed to be saving our appetite for something else - and probably not just to finish the rest of the bread, cheese and sausage from our picnic. We saw Sans arrive, who gave a us smile and nod before joining French people at a table.

We recognized that he wouldn't be finished before we were, and that he would have to return to his place for the bottle of wine. That didn't lessen our anticipation, while we told the others about the plan for the flash mob. When we stood up, we saw his glance, returning his nod.

Why was I so aware of my loose hanging balls as we left the restaurant? Was there a female equivalent of that?

We returned to our place. As we started to remake the bed, we agreed to switch the sheets and with chuckles tucked the top sheet around the mattress. Marge laid out the rest of the bread, cheese and sausage on the desk. We all used the toilet and washed a little. Back in the room together, we all smiled wryly, a little sheepishly. We couldn't just stand there, waiting for him. We sat down where each of us had sat two days before, again exchanging wry smiles.

After a few moments, Marge snorted and remarked:

"I wonder if he feels like we do."

"I hope so," Anna replied with slight smirk.

"He certainly did yesterday, maybe more than we expected, starting to take of his clothes," I said.

We all nodded and were silent again. Then I remarked:

"And if he doesn't, it will still be nice, like it was two nights ago."

Anna and Marge nodded, and we were silent again, so long that Anna looked at Marge and asked:

"Do you think ...?"

Her question was interrupted by a knock on the door. We almost sprang up, and I opened the door. Sans greeted me with a smile and then Marge and Anna, who were crowding behind me and got kisses on both cheeks. Did he feel that their nipples were tight, when they brushed his chest? In his bag, bottles clinked; he was anticipating that we would be together long enough to enjoy a second one. He glanced at the bread, cheese and sausage and nodded with slight chuckle. Marge said:

"Thank you again for yesterday, that was a delightful tour of Avignon."

Anna and I nodded. He also nodded with a twinkle in his eyes, replying:

"And thank you - all of you - for making it a wonderful day," including Anna and me in his smile.

All of us smirked slightly, nodding. He reached in his bag and drew out a bottle, remarking:

"Don't know if we really need anything to eat after lunch, but since you invited me, I think we can all enjoy a glass of wine."

We agreed, and he reached down in the bag again and found his corkscrew, this time the pocketknife. We three sat back down again, while he opened the bottle. He had forgotten to bring a wineglass, and Anna immediately offered him hers and hurried to the bathroom to get a glass from there. Did his eyes follow her? They should have; I knew it was a delightful view. She returned, and we all appreciated the sight of her, so obviously that her nipples popped out, which made it even better. He then also filled her glass and they sat down.

"Nice to be here again, cheers," he said, raising his glass, and we all drank, smiling at each other.

"And nice that you are," I replied, Marge and Anna nodding their agreement. Marge added:

"Very. After last year, ... well, I wondered if we should risk trying to repeat such a good time. Of course, I knew it would be nice with you ..." glancing at me: "and with Anna, but not sure everything else could be so nice."

"I know what you mean," he agreed: "we're lucky that the route of Tour led us here, a very nice resort."

"Not just the resort," Anna replied, giving him a nice smile.

"That too," he agreed, returning her smile, then including Marge and finally me.

"Very," Marge added.

I nodded and raised my glass, glancing around at them, and we all drank again, relaxing back in our chairs, Anna and Marge on the small sofa. We were silent for a moment and then all had a sip, and were again silent. A wry smile passed over Sans' lips, and then he remarked:

"I wasn't going to ask, but suddenly last night I had to wonder what you three do together. Shouldn't have said that!"

Marge, Anna and I glanced at each other with slight smirks. Then Marge smirked more broadly at him and replied:

"That's all right; why not, if you had to wonder?"

Anna and I nodded, exchanging smiles. He sniffed and replied:

"Just couldn't imagine ..., well, ... hm? ... taking turns, of course, but just couldn't imagine one just watching."

"Hasn't happened yet," Anna replied with a grin, adding:

"Oh, the first afternoon, Marge left us alone, and then two days ago, but then you found her, ... very fortu ..., what's the word?"

"Fortuitously," Marge suggested, nodding with a smile.

"Yes, like that, very fortuitously."

"Very," Sans agreed with grin, which the three of us returned, all of us chuckling.

Marge rubbed Anna's thigh and said:

"And I told you already that I didn't suggest that Anna joins us just for him."

"Still one to just watch," he murmured.

Anna almost giggled and replied:

"We wouldn't let that happen! Like this morning, soixante-neuf, well, soixante-neuf-neuf."

Sans chuckled with a grin, nodding. Marge and I also chuckled, and she remarked:

"Maybe neuf-soixante-neuf, if that could be a better French expression, but she's right, no one has to just watch."

We all chuckled and drank more than a sip. Sans smirked and remarked:

"And I always had thought that a ménage à trois - if you don't mind the expression - was only about a man with two women, like having two wives, not that they did anything together."

"So did I," I agreed: "but always wondering how they could be compatible just sharing him. Didn't think far enough, didn't know to."

"We didn't either," Anna and Marge agreed almost in unison.

"Sounds very compatible," he remarked softly.

"Yes, but not exclusively so," Marge replied, smiling at him, Anna also smiling with a nod.

We emptied our glasses and he refilled them, emptying the bottle. We drank again, a better sip. Marge's hand was still on Anna's thigh, just relaxed, lying there. Anna shifted her glass to her other hand and placed her hand on Marge's thigh, who glanced at her with a slight smile. I wasn't, however, expecting Anna's remark: