Bastille Day Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only if you had said it before I did," Marge agreed.

We all chuckled again. Nice, feeling her stomach move on mine. Marge snorted and remarked:

"Before Anna has to say so again, I got to go, probably drip on the way."

We all nodded, and she began to move back down on me, her hand holding her pussy lips closed before she stood up. She gave us all a wry smile as she did, and then turned to go to the bathroom.

"Me too," Anna remarked, and followed her.

Sans and I exchanged smirks, listening to Marge's using the toilet, then Anna, before it flushed. He murmured:

"Couldn't want to fit in any better."

I nodded, and we joined them, all of us smirking and snorting as we crowded in the small room to "go," then all washing. We returned to the bedroom, and he refilled our glasses. He raised his and toasted:

"Thank you for letting me fit in so well."

We all snickered with grins and drank with him. Then he suggested that maybe we could see ourselves on the video of the Tour de France. We crowded behind him, as he sat at the desk and opened his laptop. With our arms around each other - mine on Anna's and Marge's bottoms - we watched him find the Tour website and the video of the day's étape.

With a couple of clicks, he jumped ahead until the commentary told that the few leaders were approaching the 10 km mark. When the camera panned ahead and showed the arch over the road, we leaned down to see closer. Soon, we recognized our group, before it was apparent that we were nude, but then it was, when a couple from the group were closer to the cyclists that the camera was focused on. We all snickered when the camera man noticed and swung to catch one, then returning to the racers. A few seconds later, the video continued with views of following racers.

It was a minute or two before they and the cameramen on motorcycles approached us. Apparently, their colleague had told about us, since there were more views of us, trying to keep above the waistline, but not shying from showing women's bare breasts, and one camera focused on the banners and included the bus from the resort.

We all chuckled and congratulated ourselves, waiting for the video to show the main group. We also were shown. Sans stopped the video, so that we could recognize ourselves. It was after that, that the policeman spoke to us, so that was the end of our flash mob, but we were completely satisfied.

We drank again, Sans congratulating us. Then he looked for the YouTube video. We had to chuckle again, when we discovered that someone had pieced together all nude bits from the Tour video. But there was an even better YouTube posting - better, if people wanted to see us all naked. We hadn't noticed, but someone there with us must have been handy with his cellphone camera. That video made it very evident that we we were all naked, showing plenty of shaved areas, mostly women's. Marge's and Anna's we recognized with more snickers. I slapped their bottoms and said that they really were too old to run around like that. They were disappointed that I wasn't in the video, but I wasn't, thinking that the person had only wanted to show shaven women.

With more chuckles, we drank again, emptying our glasses. Sans turned off his laptop, and asked if we wanted to start a new bottle. I glanced at the women. From their expressions, I thought they didn't and replied:

"I don't think so; it was a long day in the sun. Maybe we should go to bed."

I was thinking about returning to our place, but he replied, smirking slightly:

"You can stay here, if you want, ... if you think we can all sleep on one bed."

"We can try," Anna replied before I could check to see hers or Marge's expression, but then we all nodded with smiles.

He snorted and remarked:

"Sorry about not having nuts or something to nibble."

Anna snorted with a smirk and murmured a German word.

Sans and I didn't understand, but Marge did, snickering with a grin, and then explained:

"The German word for acorns, also nuts, ... but not what you may be thinking. In German those are called 'eggs.' Her 'acorns' referred to something about the same shape that you both have."

We all laughed, Anna nodding to Marge her appreciation for her explanation. Sans then also nodded, looking at Anna and remarking:

"That was good. Hm-hmm! Hadn't even thought that I might have been suggesting any other kind of nuts, just thinking about the crunchy kind. And I was really only suggesting that we all could sleep together."

"That was all I was thinking," I agreed, then smirking and adding:

"Besides, mine definitely aren't crunchy. Hm-hmm! Especially not, my 'acorn'."

We laughed again. Anna smiled a little apologetically and said:

"I wasn't thinking about that either. It just occurred to me to say it."

"Still good," Sans replied.

Marge and I nodded. He began to gather up the glasses, asking if anyone wanted to go to the bathroom. I didn't think that we really had to, but we all did, while he rinsed the glasses. Then he also did, glancing back at us with a snort, as we saw that he also added a little to ours in the toilet. No one made a move to wash. We had sort of agreed that we were just going to bed to sleep.

We did: me and then Anna and Marge and then Sans. It was a little crowded, all of us lying on our backs, and it was also really a little too early to go to sleep. He and I rolled towards the women, our hands resting on their stomachs, too normal now to comment about, but Marge did:

"Never knew - imagined - that I could go to bed with ..., well, like this."

"Four people, just to sleep?" I asked.

We all snorted. She agreed:

"That's what I meant."

"That's all I was suggesting," Sans remarked, but his hand slid up over Marge's breast.

Then mine slid up over Anna's. It was there, just inviting - maybe better, enticing - to be held, and it fit so well in my hand. I could have anticipated that she would hum softly, but hadn't expected that her hand would find my soft cock. It didn't want to hold it, however; her fingers flipping it aside and finding my sack. When they recognized that it was caught between my thighs, a finger rubbed down and drew my sack free. She cupped them in her hand, fondling gently, as she remarked:

"I just like to hold them. You know, don't want to do anything."

"Good thing," I murmured, my soft cock resting against her hand.

Marge snorted softly, and then Sans chuckled and remarked:

"Oh, them. I don't think I want to do anything either.

"Just nice to hold," Marge murmured, then adding:

"But you two don't want anything either."

"Just nice to hold," I murmured and reached passed Anna and held Marge's breast for a moment.

We all chuckled pleasantly in the dark. After a few moments, Marge remarked:

"And don't you either, Anna."

The covers rustled, and I assumed that Marge was shoving Anna's hand away. We all chuckled again, and then Sans remarked:

"But it's nice that you two enjoy each other, too. I never really thought about it before, but I like that you do."

"When Marge let's me."

"Wants you to, just not right now."

"Why not? I mean, why shouldn't we enjoy doing what you both like to do?"

"I sure don't mind that you do," I remarked, adding:

"Just a little funny that men don't want to, ... most of them, anyway."

"Um-hmm," Sans agreed.

"I wouldn't mind if you did. Would you, Marge?"

"Hmm! Hadn't thought about that before, either."

"Except that we couldn't, if they did, ... not as often."

"Hmm! Not as often as you want to," Marge replied.

"You too!"

I chuckled and remarked:

"Sans, it's a good thing that you have fit in so well, or they would have to be taking turns just with me."

Marge snorted and replied:

"I thought we were doing fine the first couple of days, but you're right, that Sans' fitting in so well has made things even better."

"Um-hmm!" Anna agreed emphatically. He snorted and replied:

"And a whole lot better for me, thank you."

We all hummed in agreement and were silent for a while. Anna's hand was still. I recognized that Marge was breathing slowly, like she did when she as about to go to sleep. Sans must have also noticed; He murmured:

"Maybe we can just sleep like this."

"Um-hmm," Anna agreed.

She fondled my balls again and then rolled towards Marge, who agreed and rolled towards her. They got comfortable with their knees overlapping, and Sans and I curled up behind them. We rubbed the other one's breast with the back of our hands and then found the breast we had been holding. We said goodnight and drifted off to sleep.

When we rolled apart in the night, we all woke up enough to shift to our other side, the women curling up behind Sans and me. I fell asleep again with the nice feeling of Anna's arm around me.

In the early morning, I woke up when her hand rubbed my chest. I nodded with a hum and touched her hand. She hummed and murmured:

"It's not going to be so nice having to sleep alone."

"No, but take it from a once married man, it isn't always like this, as nice as this."

"Um-hmm," Sans agreed, adding:

"But it sure is nice to wake up with a woman's arm around me."

"As nice as it is for her," Marge rejoined: "Good morning everyone."

We responded. Then Anna chuckled and rolled back, turning to Marge, and said:

"And just as nice with my arm around you."

"Hmm! Um-hmm, also nice. I guess women just don't have a problem with that. ... Hmm! My sister-in-law certainly didn't, last summer after our trip. When she heard what all I had done, she was more than just curious, eager."

"Your sister-in-law?" Sans asked and moved to face her.

Marge snorted. As Anna moved to let Marge lie on her back, I also turned over, seeing that Anna's hand was obviously still on her breast under the covers. Marge snorted again and explained:

"After we were at Cap d'Agde, ... well, he - my brother - had admitted to her that we had slept together, but she didn't seem to mind, just wanted to know what it was like with another women."

"Good," Anna interjected."

"Um-hmm, she thought so too, and he thought it was nice, just like you two do."

"Um-hmm," Sans and I agreed, nodding at each other, exchanging smiles.

He probably also saw Anna's hand slide down under the covers. Marge snorted, but didn't object, definitely didn't object, her thighs opening a little. Marge gave a soft hum. He and I exchanged smiles again, and again, when we saw Marge's arm move down under the covers, over her hip towards Anna's. She made pleased-sounding noise as she drew her thigh up over Marge's. Sans murmured:

"If you want to, we think it is nice."

Marge glanced at him with a slight smile, and Anna nodded, and then replied:

"We do too - want to and think it is nice."

Marge nodded with an "Um-hmm!"

That was all the encouragement Anna needed - if she needed any. She lowered her head over Marge, pushing the covers down, and found her breast with her mouth. Sans could see better what she was doing. His fingers found Marge's other breast, her nipple immediately responding to their squeezing and pulling on it. My hand found Anna's and did the same. But only for a few seconds; she began to lick and kiss further down Marge's stomach, her breast slipping from my fingers. Her other hand flung back the covers, revealing her hand between Marge's thighs and Marge's between hers.

She began to move around. When her face reached where her hand was, Marge rolled towards her with her arm around her. Anna's feet found the headboard. She grasped Marge's hip and pushed them down the bed, then drawing her thigh up under her head. Their faces disappeared between the other's thighs, and they both hummed. From their pleasure at tasting each other, or from what they were feeling the other was doing?

Didn't make any difference; it was arousing, and being arousing to watch. My cock wanted to tickle the back of Anna's neck. Was Sans' wanting to get in Marge's crevice? I rubbed mine against Anna and rubbed a finger down past the base of her spine. She nodded with an emphatic "Uhn-hnn!"

Cunnilingus is great, maybe especially for two women who know exactly how what they are doing feels, but they both had told that it was even better with a cock for their pussies to hold. And my cock knew exactly how good it felt to be in a pussy that was being aroused by someone else's licking it. I nodded to Sans as I began to turn around on the bed. Oh, it was going to be good to have it in Anna's tight pussy!

I held her breast again and curled my hips in behind hers. When she raised her thigh, Marge's hand slid between them and found my balls, her fingernails scratching behind them. I hummed, and then her tongue was guiding the head of my cock to Anna's opening. Tight as it was, but already slippery, it slipped easily in. "Uhmmm!" And deeper, as I shifted my hips and heard Anna moan. And then Marge moaned. Her nails scratched again, and then her hand disappeared, but the fingers of her other hand slid over my hip and immediately sought my asshole, finding it. Had Anna done the same? Sans' hand brushed mine, then finding Anna's other breast - in response to her doing the same to him?

Kind of fair, I thought: their wanting to arouse us two ways, since they were getting it both ways. Then suddenly I recalled what a friend had said thirty years ago when telling about his former girlfriend: "Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning." That was her name. Yeah, buddy, but it couldn't have been better than being in Anna in the morning, and you didn't know what it feels like to have your cock in a pussy that is contracting in response to what someone else is doing doing to her clitoris. Okay, you probably tried to do that with your fingers, but then she couldn't have been arousing you with hers.

But Marge's were, and her practiced tongue must be able to arouse a clitoris better than my fingers could have. I let go of Anna's breast and found Marge's for a few moments, eliciting a hum and better wiggle of her fingertip. My hand returned to Anna's breast, her stiff nipple. Did she make her pussy contract in response? It had, but it could have just been another reflex from what Marge's tongue was doing, making my cock twitch again.

I held my hips still, trying to delay the orgasm that I felt coming. "Anticipation is 90% of ..." But Anna's pussy was being insistent, trying to milk my cock. I couldn't suppress a moan, and heard her moan, and the others, too.

To hell with just anticipating! I was almost over the brink. When I felt a movement on the mattress, I clutched Anna's breast and began to fuck her, and then there was a lot more movement, and louder moans, then groans and grunts - mine and Sans'. My cock spurted, and her warm pussy juice wet my balls, and Marge's tongue - wet noises. And more of the same from Anna's tongue!

Sans and I fucked as long as we could, which wasn't very long, but longer than I needed to, but until Marge and Anna gave final groans, and Marge's hand just held my hip. With deep breaths and long, moaning sighs, we lay there, recovering. My cock was slowing retreating out of Anna's pussy. When I rolled back, it slipped out. Sans also rolled back, and we move to let Anna and Marge separate. Sans snorted and remarked:

"I don't know if I can tell Daphne about this."

"Will she ask?" Marge replied.

"Hmm? Oh, probably. Yes, since she asked last year and heard that Etienne and I had a better time than we had expected, ... but not like this, not as good as this with you."

"And better for me too," Anna agreed.

"For us all, ... if Marge doesn't object."

"Of course not, but the delightful anticipation before and when we first met - the first 24 hours."

"Um-hmm, it sure was delightful. She had to tell me that she was going to sleep with me."

"Because you were so polite about not suggesting."

"Hm-hmm! Didn't want ruin our vacation the first day. I wanted to."

"All the better that you didn't. Hmm! First time I had to tell a man that I did."

"Couldn't have been nicer."

We all chuckled. Sans sat up, smiling down at us, then smirking and saying:

"Before Anna has to suggest it ...."

"Hm-hmm, not this time, ... not yet, anyway."

"But I do," Marge remarked and sat up.

I saw them exchange grins, and then they got up and went towards the bathroom. Anna and I lay there, and then I did the obvious, most logical thing, lying next to a young woman whom I had just fucked. My arm reached over, and I held her breast.

"Um-hmm," she responded, then asking softly:

"You don't have to go, either?"

"Not yet, anyway," I replied, realizing then that I was repeating her words.

She did too, snorting softly, and then her hand found my cock. She snorted again and murmured:

"All sticky, must have been good."

"It was! For you too, I hope."

"Very."

She was fondling my soft cock. I fondled her breast in return - just to respond. We hadn't heard them use the toilet, then heard them snickering. Anna snorted and murmured:

"They must be going in the shower."

"Um-hmm."

Her fingers fondled me a little more suggestively, and she murmured:

"Then they can take a shower."

"Um-hmm," I agreed.

Her hand was now obviously trying to make my cock respond, but it wasn't; I had just come as good as I could. That didn't discourage her. She began to move down over me, murmuring:

"Until they come back - before - I want to taste you."

"Good luck, no promises."

"You will; Papa can again."