Bastille Day Ch. 3

Story Info
Monica receives his healing touch...
646 words
3.57
11.6k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manwolf
Manwolf
1 Followers

… Her thoughts flutter as warm slender fingers drift about her chest and abdomen. Her eyes closing as her body begins to respond to his tender ministrations of her flesh. "Please… I can't do this… do not know you…"

"You know me Monica. Your body and soul know me. You and I were destined to meet here… now." His breath touches her side. Lips brushing her skin as fingers move expertly down the flare of her hips. She senses his hard, hot torso against her arm as his body turns to massage her legs.

"Let me do this for you," his words accented by thoughtful thumbs as they move between her thighs, light friction as they pull her sensitive flesh up and away from her core. "It will help you heal…." His lips touching her body fully… the point of his tongue gliding upward along her rib, tracing it to the underside of a light, tingling breast.

Despite her bruises, her body flushes with a familiar ache. She sighs as lips brush her nipple, purse over the hard teat. He sucks lightly; cool air rushing over it, sending sparks through her body. "Oh God," she inhales as his mouth leaves her fiery breast… tongue licking along her tight tummy. Blood rushes to her chest and flows into her sex, her lips swelling suddenly, pouting against each other as his fingers move inside her knees, gently spreading her legs, lifting one slightly, caressing her calve.

"Yes Monica, I can feel it growing inside you; can smell your desire." His hands move upward between parted thighs, fingers plying goose-bumped skin as they travel toward her now glistening sex. She glances downward at his lips poised inches above her pulsing pussy, head slowly lowering until she can feel the tip of his nose slip along her sensitive lips.

Deep inside her, a beautiful bird coos and unfolds gossamer wings. A silky warm tongue descends onto her hooded love. Her legs flex, hips curling as she rises off the sheets, pressing her hard clit onto his hot, wet tongue. He smiles as he watches her pink folds opening for his touch, tiny droplets of her cream coating her inner flesh…

"Gregg, please," she whispers… "please stop. I can't…" her speech trailing off to a whimper. All thought shatters as his tongue flattens against her, lapping along her inner flesh, his hands reaching under her uplifted derriere… fingers splaying out to squeeze her rounded bottom. He lifts her as his sweet mouth opens fully over her tenderness.

His bottom lip tweaks over her rock hard clit and she gasps, a wave of pleasure coursing through her. As his soft, hard tongue delicately delves into her tight need, the iridescent creature within her bristles with pure energy, chattering sweetly as it shimmers and surges to flight. Her soul soars as he laps and strokes her pleasure. Her chest swells, her hips heaving, her sex shuddering, scrunching tightly to his generous mouth as her honey flows freely over his swirling tongue. His lips flex and close hard on her, his tongue plunging deep into her as a brilliant fire explodes within; its flame consumes her. She moans long as her stomach tightens, her pussy clenches and dilates around his thick tongue. She is aware of hot liquid coating her thighs as she inhales deeply, sinking deep into the satin sheets, her legs stretching out luxuriously. She smiles warmly as he kisses her inner thigh, sucking softly at her.

As she revels in the delicious sensation of her dénouement, her body heavy with exhaustion, her soul light as air, his kisses rain over her neck, breasts and belly. Her fingers move through his hair, urging his head to rest against her, his cheek wet with her warm juices. Her last thought is of his steady breathing against her breast, as, satiated, she drifts away.

Manwolf
Manwolf
1 Followers