Bat Mitzvah Bash

Story Info
He got drunk and his wife got hot with Dan.
1.8k words
3.62
125.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never got too involved in the car pool of mommies, students and the occasional dad that transported my daughter to Bat Mitzvah lessons. It did leave me with a little out-of-the-loop feeling, but work and my own recreational endeavors usually got first call on my time. Mostly, it was four girls and their moms that did the round trip from our end of town to the schul. Occasionally, one of the dads would stop by and honk his horn signaling it was time for my kid to get out there and not hold up the parade. My wife usually got pick-up duty for the homeward trip since she works late. I met and disliked one couple as being too arrogant. The other two I only got to see sporadically and really didn't have a feeling one way or the other about them. My wife was more the social butterfly and knew everyone by name, face and reputation. I might have gone forever without getting any closer to these folks until the cluster of services were finally done with and over and the series of parties began.

My girl's party came first and was uneventful. There were lots of annoying teenagers throwing olives at each other, shaking their asses in what passes for dancing these days and generally raising Hades. We elected not to have alcohol and got only a few parents involved as a result. The second party was equally quickly upon us and also featured mostly kids and chaperones trying to stay out of each other's ways.

The third party in the group was different. The arrogant hot shots had rented out a fancy hall, filled it with professional dancers, singers, DJs, distant relatives and a couple hundred "close" friends. I even made the list, oh joy. At least they had an open bar and, even though I'm a light-weight drinker, I made my way their as soon as I walked in. Maybe if I got drunk, the long evening would be tolerable or at least pass by quickly. My wife holds her liquor much better than I do; practice makes perfect I guess. We sat down with our drinks and watched the wriggling young bodies, sexy pro dancers and listened to the hip-hop rap crap that the kids all seemed to actually know the words to. My glass seemed to be refilling itself-I don't even remember making the trips back to the bar to get more. Pretty soon the chair and I were one. I was somewhere between mellow and toasted.

The night wore on and the lights began to dim and the music softened as the kids dispersed to talk, fool around, and see what trouble they could get into. The old folks now were reclaiming the dance floor. My own head was comfortably numb with a combo of wine, rum and coke and a touch of grass that I had sneaked off to inhale. Someone that I vaguely recognized as one of the other dads from our car-pool group came by during one of the louder tunes and asked me something. I heard the words wife and dance and nodded yes. Off they went hand in hand which surprised me a little since my wife seldom liked to dance. Maybe it was a chance to rub and bump against a strange man or possibly the alcohol had loosened her inhibitions. I was too blitzed to intervene in any case.

"You enjoying yourself?" The dad (Dan) and my wife had reappeared and his voice seemed to drift in from outer space. "You look a few sheets to the wind." There was no denying that. Kat was smiling brightly and Dan was practically smirking it seemed.

"I'm fine; maybe had a little more to drink than is usual for me." Actually, I'd had a lot more than was usual.

"Do you mind if I borrow Kat for a few more songs?" Seeing no reason to deny them their fun I smiled wanly and nodded. If I had nodded harder, I'd have nodded off to sleep.

The next time I remember observing them, it seemed that Dan's hand was on her butt while his other hand held her hand up close to their faces which also were just millimeters apart now. The tunes had slowed way down and they were just swaying on the dance floor. Kat was now tightly pressed up against Dan and they were chatting quietly into each other's ears. Dan's wife came by my table with a concerned look on her face.

"Wouldn'tyou like to dance with your wife now?" It was a question that sounded more like a request. I only partly fathomed what she was trying to tell me.

"I would if I could stand up without tipping over" I replied rather meekly. This hardly seemed to help the situation and she left without making further demands on me. From the look of her, I would guess she could be pretty demanding. The lights or my ability to see had dimmed even further. The crowd had thinned considerably and no one I recognized was even in sight anymore; not that I had known too many people to start with. As I scanned the crowd, I did notice what looked like a bit of more-than-friendly groping going on between Dan and Kat over in the far corner. Was I imagining that his hand was now playing with the top of her dress? Was his pinky forcing its way into the top of her bra? Was he actually cupping her ass and sliding his hand forward under her crotch? She certainly wasn't fighting him off. Hey, what's going on here! I blinked and when I tried to focus again I couldn't even find them anymore.

For the first time in an hour or more, I actually got up off my ass and walked over towards the bathroom. As I was about to step into the bathroom, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the back door to the facility just closing with what looked like Kat stepping through it. Well, first things first, I relieved myself and then headed out for the back of the dance hall to look for her. Stepping into the early evening humidity of south Florida put an instant head-to-toe sweat on my body. The hibiscus bushes, croton stems and palm fronds mingled and rustled in the light breeze. Some soft party-lighting on this moonless night was all that illuminated the benches and walkways that meandered among the shrubbery. Not a soul to interrupt the fading sounds of the music wafting through the walls. No one either visibly broke up the serene view or interrupted the feeling of instant solitude that engulfed me. Then I heard it. Quietly at first and then a bit louder as I now tiptoed through the park-like solitude of dusk: "Mmmm, Yeah right there." I recognized that voice from 20 years of hearing it. "Is this what you've been trying to get at?" The second voice I was starting not to like. It was Dan's.

I sort of drifted-walked-crawled forward in the direction the sounds were coming from. In between a couple of red hibiscus flowers I caught my first glimpse of a body or two bodies actually. The dimly lit female figure had two hands, not her own, reaching into the front of her dress. One hand was exposing a breast to the moonlight while the other was slowly stroking up and down her thigh. As I got closer I could see that Kat, it was Kat, had her own hands filled with cock, a cock that was protruding from the suit pants of a previously underestimated SOB I now knew to be Dan. While Dan's hands roamed and teased, Kat's right hand was now jacking his dick with ever-increasing speed while her left was cupping his balls. As I leaned forward to get a better view Kat seemed to slow down her ministrations while Dan seemed to be speeding his up. Soon Kat was biting her lip to stifle a scream that I knew had to be building up in her throat. When she started to shudder and clench-up I knew that he had hit all the right buttons. And they still had all their clothes on, more or less. I guess they figured that they only had a few minutes before they'd be missed at the party. Well, I can attest that they did not waste any time at all. Since both of these adults appeared to be consenting, I saw no point in trying to break things up. Besides I'm sure that the interesting view would more than compensate me for the pounding heart beat, mixed emotions and slight loss of pride I was feeling.

"Mind if I borrow these?" he asked, pulling her panties slowly down and over her knees. He deposited her panties in his pocket for a souvenir, I guess, when she smiled to nod her assent. I wonder how she was planning on explaining that later! She probably figured I wouldn't even notice. What I did notice was her skirt now being hiked up over her ass while she was bent over the bench they had been sitting at. Pretty soon a second, male, ass lined up behind her. The first thrust seemed to push her all the ways forward and onto the bench seat. When he quickly withdrew and rammed himself home again I could hear that familiar slap of skin against skin, balls against balls, dick against pussy. A wet, slurpy smack followed a grunt and a sigh. The grunts got louder and slaps grew more frequent as they were obviously trying to bury the salami very quickly. All this time, Kat still had her dress on and Dan had just dropped his trousers to his feet and was pumping away with his butt catching the dusky breezes. Kat soon was catching a lot more than breezes. With a final hard lunge and thrust he allowed a soft "yeah" to escape his lips while his cum pumped deep into Kat's hungry cunt.

My biggest and most obvious problem right now was that I was hard as a rock and about to either greet or flee from the scene that presented itself to me. When Dan quickly pulled his pants up, grabbed Kat by the hand and continued on the circular path we were on at a rapid speed, I decided to just go back inside and try to unravel whether my eyes had deceived me or if I had just watched my wife get her bad-self fucked senseless by some guy I barely knew. I turned on my heel and staggered back to the party well ahead of the amorous duo I'd been observing. Damn, sure wish I'd paid more attention to the other women in the car pool. If any of them were as hot and ready as those two, I might even have gotten lucky. I wonder what's going on Inside?