Bates Hotel

Story Info
Being spied on in the buff can be a good thing.
10.2k words
4.49
21.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

Norm and I were roommates in college, and afterwards, he married Allie, his college girlfriend and got a decent starter job at a big corporation's headquarters, doing some kind of financial analyst stuff. I figured great things for him someday, since he was all hard working and dedicated and clearly lucky to get a babe like Ellie - petite green-eyed brunette, great smile, fun to be with, and with a body that looked like it would be fun as well - probably 5' 3" or so, slim with a pert little butt and what I guessed were B cups on a 34" torso. She, hardly the movie star type, more for the long term keeper category - like I said, he was lucky to have met her in our junior year, and they were clearly mutually smitten then, and still now.

Norm and Allie had both piled up considerable student loans and had made the solid decision after graduation to marry and to live cheaply until the loans were paid off. Accordingly, Norm drove their only car, a Toyota, and Allie stayed home doing ad hoc editing work online to supplement Norm's income, and doing some local volunteer work. They rented a modest 2 bedroom, 1 bath house that looked like it might blow away in a strong storm and that was no doubt not energy efficient, but it had what they needed for the time being. They were targeting moving out and up after 2 more years of frugality. Seeing them together, though, one recognized they really did have what they needed - each other - and were doing just fine.

I, on the other hand, stayed single, had my sights set on med school, but I was taking my second of what I hoped would be only three "gap" years, stashing away my funds to be able to make it through med school and not still be in debt in my 40s. With a background in pre-med and having worked college summers interning in the medical field, I landed a medical supplies sales job. That meant I traveled a lot (as in, a LOT), kept an apartment near the company's headquarters, and focused on my growing bank account. It's pretty amazing how much you can make if you hustle, visiting doctors and shilling stuff like blood pressure cuffs, ergonomic office chairs, even stirrup-equipped examining tables. Not what I wanted to spend my life doing, but I found I was good at the customer interface, even with the big hospital practice lash-ups, I could talk the talk thanks to my background and some pretty effective corporate training, and I didn't mind the different hotel room most nights - food was expense accounted as well, so I was living pretty well.

The expense account policy of the company was what led to what follows. If I stayed in a hotel, it was usually about $150/night after discount at a corporation-approved chain. For meals, I just needed to keep receipts and turn them in, whether for groceries or restaurant food, and if I had alcohol with a meal that was reimbursable as well - very generous. I found my travels took me to where Norm and Allie lived, and we'd frequently get together for drinks or coffee, just to catch up whenever I was in town. One of the guys at the office told me that if I stayed with friends or relatives, they'd reimburse me up to $100 if I took them to dinner or bought them a gift - sounded wild, but when you figure the company's saving the $50 additional that the hotel would have cost, it made sense. I knew Norm and Allie had the extra bedroom, and so on one visit, I worked the conversation around to that, and they were thrilled.

"Rick, you know you can stay with us anytime, no matter the hospitality gift thing - just bring your bag!" Allie told me.

"Well, that's generous," I said, "but I can pick up a bag of groceries and wine, and I love to cook, so you'd at least be getting a dinner each night of the deal - or, we could go out - whatever. I'd rather have you guys get $100 worth of something or other, than for some big corporation hotel to get $150."

"Then it's settled - next time you're in town, we'll do it. Oh, a warning, though," Norm interjected, "one bathroom for all 3 of us - we two won't mind, but it won't be as nice for you as a hotel."

"No problem there," I answered. "On these workdays, doctors don't really get going until about 10 a.m., so I usually get up, have a cup of coffee, and go for a run if the weather's ok. By the time I get back, it's 9 or so, and I know you're gone to work 'way before then. I'll work around whatever Allie's schedule is, so I don't inconvenience you folks - as much as I can, that is."

We were in furious agreement, and the next month, I let them know and came to stay with them for two nights. We joked that they were now going into the hotel business, and in honor of Norm's name, we called it "The Bates Hotel," sort of a pun on the Hitchcock thing. I didn't realize how much of a pun and didn't connect things until later. The first night I was there, I moved my stuff into the spare bedroom. Allie cooked a nice dinner, and the second night, I took them out and really dined them - easy to do when I could expense my own dinner and had $200 to get them through the meal, even before what I was very willing to suck up on my own expense. Allie was wow'd, Norm was appreciative and understood it was between friends, no showing off involved. I figured in 3 years, I'd be an impoverished med school student while they'd be forging upwards in the world if corporate finance!

Their house really was flimsy, compared to most of his peers, I'm sure. At night, you could hear the wind working its way through window cracks, and it was damned cold - beyond chilly - in the mornings during that brisk fall weather. It was all fine with me - I bundled up, they had good blankets, and we were all fine that first night.

The next morning, as expected, I went for a run, then returned to find a welcome pot of fresh coffee and the sounds of Allie's hair dryer in the bathroom. I got a cup and was standing (too sweaty to sit) in the kitchen checking emails on my phone when Allie appeared, all fresh-scrubbed and perky. We chatted for a couple of minutes about whatever, and I exited for my shower and such.

The bathroom was small but not tiny. Two doors entered - one from the hall that I walked down to get to, and one from their bedroom. There was a mirror over the sink and another one, picture frame style, hung on the door to their bedroom. Shower on one side, sink and john on the other. I don't really recall that first morning, but if habit was true, I stripped, took a leak, showered, dried off, brushed my teeth, shaved with my electric, then brushed my hair, deodorized, hung up the towel, dressed in the unds and trousers I'd brought from the bedroom, and barefoot, bare-chested made it back down the hall to the bedroom to finish dressing. Sufficiently modest in case Allie was about, minimal time in the steamy bathroom, efficient cycle to get to work. -

The second night - I'm getting to it, trust me - was the dinner extravaganza, and both Allie and Norm had their fill, and maybe a bit more (I drove) of the wine. We got back home, then had yet another nightcap, which was fine with me - I'd only had one glass of wine, those DUI laws being what they are these days. Allie was giggle-tipsy, and Norm was hands-on flirting with her. I drank quickly, sensing that they had better things to do than stay up with me. Taking a quick bathroom visit to rebrush and such, I turned in, grabbing my tablet since I wasn't sleepy. I expected to read for a while, then sleep.

After starting a new detective pot-boiler, one of those airport books that are forgettable but enjoyable at the time, I vaguely recall hearing various flushes and waters running - like I said, the house was flimsy. I distinctly recall making a point not to emit any obnoxious noises while I was in there for the duration. Then - and I really wasn't snooping, but it was pretty undeniable - I heard the sounds of lovemaking through the thin walls. From time to time, I could make out some great dialogue as well! I wondered if they knew just how sound-inefficient the house was, and decided they probably didn't. As I tried to read, it was quickly obviously futile, as I could hear Allie get pretty vocal. Even though the sort of noisy heater fan was blowing, I could still make out, "oh yes!" and "right there - don't stop!" and he said something I couldn't quite make out about "watching," I thought. Then she said something back, and right afterwards her moans became almost cries, and his groans became almost roars. It was pretty obvious what was going on. Their lust, in turn, had its effect, and as I imagined just what he was doing to that cute little body, I found myself fondling my erection under the sheets.

Tempting as it was, I knew it just wasn't right to be beating off to my friend and his wife's ardor, and so, as they finished after maybe twenty minutes of slow crescendo to climax to quick diminuendo, I closed the tablet, frustrated but feeling sort of virtuous, and, much more quickly than I expected, drifted off.

The next morning, same routine to start - I ran, had coffee, Allie and I chatted (while I imagined her vividly in light of what I'd heard the previous evening), and Allie left to walk to some volunteer gig she had a couple of blocks away. I headed to the shower, shaved, brushed my post-coffee teeth, and took a leak. As I stepped back from the toilet, I managed to slip on the throw rug. Reaching out reflexively, I hit the door mirror with one hand while reaching to brace my fall with the other. I managed not to go down in a move that was probably a candidate for some facebook "stupid acrobatic moves" post if it had been seen. Collecting myself, I went to straighten the mirror, taking it off the hook to figure out how to rehang it.

To my surprise, it was a one-way mirror, and on closer inspection, I saw a small round plug in the door to their bedroom. OK, it wasn't my house and I had no business doing it, but I opened the bedroom door, noted their very nice queen sized bed, still unmade with a big down comforter askance on it, and found that the plug could be removed by a string hanging from it on the bedroom side.

OK, putting 2 and 2 together, I rehung, pulled the plug, closed the door, and saw that there was a nice view of the sink area and the edge of the tub/shower, too close to see the toilet which was next to the door. Hmmm. Numerous possibilities came to me, and they included that Norm spied on Allie, with or without her consent, that it was all coincidence and nothing was going on other than they'd moved into a place that was already so configured, that they were mutual voyeur/exhibitionists and enjoyed spying and showing off, that Norm had a weird thing about the movie "Psycho" (Norm - Norman Bates? coincidence?) and they'd done mutual serial killings with the setup (and what that might mean for my continuing stay) - the imagination flew. Most of what I imagined included sex, since it wasn't exactly a portal onto the living room, and since I have a filthy mind.

My mind racing, I put the plug back in, finished my cleaning up, wrote a nice thank you, see you next time note, and took my bags, leaving for my day of selling and driving back home. By the time I got home, I had several movie-length fantasy scenarios fully developed and was horny as hell.

It was another month before I returned, and by then my fantasies were a bit faded, and Allie & Norm's welcome to me when I got to their place after work was so open and gracious, I decided it was all my imagination. Allie cooked, we dined and slept.

Next morning, sure enough, run, coffee, chat, then off to grab trousers and take to the shower. I finished my electric shave and tooth brushing, still in my running gear. Remembering the mirror and the whole setup, I turned, and as nonchalantly as possible, faced the mirrored door, peeling off my t-shirt, then stepping out of shoes, pulling off socks, and finally dropping my shorts to the floor. As I did that, I looked at the bottom door sill and could see the stream of light entering the bathroom from the bedroom, interrupted by two shadows. Feet? Was Allie behind the door, watching me, now naked and hanging free in all my glory?

If she wasn't and those two interruptions in the light beam were just something, furniture maybe, then no harm in my fluffing a bit. If she was, she'd appreciate the fluff, and so, with the eroticism of imagining her looking at me, I pulled my already-swelling-just-a-bit dick out to its full length, letting it fall back, loose but I knew bigger than before. Hey, it's something guys do, right? Just to free up the goods after they've been stuck in the briefs lining of gym shorts, you know. Then on into the shower, and the thing grew some more thanks to my imagination and the soaping. I rinsed off, turned the water off, and grabbed a towel and dry off in the draining tub, staying out of sight of the peep-hole view, just to establish my innocence creds, understand.

Finally, back out of the tub, I hung up the towel. Now definitely at about half mast, fueled only by imagination and the sight of those two shadows, I was ready to do my show. Turning, I saw that the shadows were gone, just a straight beam of light now. All that post-shower prep for nothing, but now I knew for sure it wasn't just furniture!

Back to the bedroom, I dressed and said goodbye for the day to Allie. I looked carefully for some indication in her manner, but could detect nothing but nice fresh Allie, wife of my bud, bidding me to have a nice day at the docs'.

That night, I bought some steaks, vegs, and several good bottles of wine as their hospitality gifts for the trip, and I cooked, grilling with Norm while Allie prepped the other stuff. Norm suggested watching a movie on the TV after dinner, and Allie picked "Rear Window" - whoa! Imagination in gear, we watched, and the conversation worked its way all too easily around to the voyeurism of the film. We all agreed that James Stewart was well within his legal rights to watch the neighborhood goings on, and that the dancer lady knew damned well she was exhibiting as well as dancing. After all, the newlyweds closed their blinds, so the others could as well. I commented that Hitchcock was bringing out the voyeur thing in the movie to challenge the audience to review its own kinks, and we laughed that if it weren't for Grace Kelly, Stewart and the dancer could have had quite a good time looking and watching, then getting together to share their mutual excitement. I noticed that Norm had casually draped his arm around Allie's shoulder, dropping his hand to just above the swell of her breast, and stroking it lightly, as if it were either unnoticed or quite all right. I noticed, and I thought I saw a flush in Allie's complexion.

Before the end, about when the dancer's boyfriend returns in his Arnold Stang like Army uniform, I excused myself and hobbled off to bed, trying not to show the partial erection that the combination of my own thoughts and Norm's stroking Allie had produced. In bed, I was almost asleep when I heard them in their bedroom.

This time, I'd shed all inhibitions about fantasizing about Allie and was hoping they'd be getting it on, so that I could get off. I had some hand cream and a hand towel of my own in my bags and retrieved them. I figured whatever remnants I produced could be easily concealed in my laundry until I got home, or until I did a load of laundry at their place.

Nothing happened that I could discern for a while, I heard maybe some rustling - clothes? bedclothes being moved? Finally, I heard "Yeah, pretty much just like that" said in Allie's voice. Then, "Uh-huh, first the shirt, then the shoes . . . and now the shorts!" And then, "turn this way, and now pull it all the way out!" And, "that's great, but not that hard - you can't deflate a little, can you? No, I didn't think so," and she laughed , a merry little laugh, a little more than a giggle. I was entranced as well as turned on.

A moment later, I heard Norm's voice, but couldn't make out what he said. "Pretty close, I guess - they're all the same, aren't they? Except you're not circumcised!" she answered. More Norm's muffled voice, and then hers, "Well, maybe his is a little bigger, but I haven't seen what he's really got to offer . . . yet," and another laugh.

"Oh, why, I thought the bathroom was empty!" I heard her say, in a role-play voice, and "and me, dressed in just this! I'll come back later!". They were talking, but I could only make out her words - his were lower in volume and mumbled, I guessed. Hers were clear and teasing, interspersed by his replies, "No, no - certainly not - what do you take me for?" and "no, you get back, you've got the wrong idea!" and then "What would Norm think?" and then,

"Oh, you're getting bigger!"

"No, no, I couldn't!"

"Oh, yeah, ok, but . . .

"Oh, it's so hard!"

"You can't ever tell, anyone, ever, ok?"

(some mumbling)

"Well, I guess since I'm seeing you, it would only be fair. . . . Oh, you like these? But they're not so big - Norm told me once that you like big ones, right?"

"Well, just touching, I guess, then. Ooh, yeah, nice and gentle - that does feel good!"

"Hey, that's not what I meant - just above the waist, ok?"

"Yeah, I know, but . . . "

"Mmmm. . . Yes, yes, right there!"

and then, more laughter, a creaking of the bed, and sounds of wrestling leading to fucking. It was quite sufficient. I'd been stroking myself from the first, adding lotion and imagining it was Allie coming in on me, naked, her barely dressed in maybe a thin tank top, no bra, and bikini panties. I'd shown her mine, and it was getting bigger and getting an appreciative audience, and when she shifted to her last comments, I'd cupped her breasts and then dropped a hand to stroke upwards at her pussy, finding it wet and the nub of her clitoris welcoming me with the 'yes, right there' comment.

To my amazement, then I heard, "Oh, Rick, oh yes!" and I blasted off, her calling my name! I caught my spurts in the hand towel, grasping my dick and milking it while in my mind Allie was reaching out, touching me. It was a fine, if solo, tryst. I didn't yet know what to make of her calling my name, but figured I'd think about that tomorrow.

The next morning was almost similar, but Allie wasn't quite dressed as usual. She had on a knee-length nightgown. Plain cotton and conservative, there was nothing about its design that said anything but 'this is what my usual night time attire is, and I don't care if you see me this way, since it's so dowdy, it couldn't be mistaken as a sexual thing at all. It covers everything even more than many of my other clothes, so it's safe.'

On the other hand, it was obviously well worn - so well worn, in fact, that its no doubt many washings had given it not only that comfortable, like old jeans, feel, I suspected, but it was now worn thin. And the thinness countered its earlier message, calling out, 'take a look, do you see through the faded pink cotton the faint darkness at the nipples that shows I'm also braless? Do you think that the indentations there mean that my nipples are always that hard, or maybe just hard because I know you're looking at me and it turns me on? and lower, big guy, do you see the slight convex of my mound there, that my stance of resting on one hip with one leg back exhibits? and can you imagine just how that would feel? No panty line, since no panties - goes with the braless thing. Besides, after the great fucking I got last night, while calling your name, it hardly seemed necessary to complicate things with more than just this thin, oh so thin, shift.'

I was probably staring and in a daze, just going through all that in my head. Allie cleared her throat, and I looked up to see her offering me coffee. How long had I zoned out? I thought just maybe I saw a knowing look from her, as if she were speaking, "yes, I saw you naked and I liked what I saw."

romancer
romancer
396 Followers