Batgirl '68 Ch. 02

Story Info
Enter Batgirl.
4.7k words
4.47
12.6k
15
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Note- This is my loving tribute to the wonderful Yvonne Craig and Adam West, gone but not forgotten. Featuring Joan Collins in an alternate version of the episode 'Wail of the Siren.' This is a work of fiction for fun and no profit. Batman and Batgirl are owned by DC Comics and Warner Bros.

*****

Gotham City like any other large Metropolis abounds in girls of all shapes and sizes. Nurses, typists, debutantes and librarians. Such as Barbara Gordon who worked in the Gotham City Library. Daughter of the Police Commissioner James Gordon she lived in a modest townhouse near the trendy Park Ridge area. Having graduated in 1966 with a degree in history she had moved back home and taken the position at the library.

Just like everyone else who resided in the city Barbara had become infatuated by the costumed vigilante crime fighter Batman. He had taken the city by storm in his combat against the criminal and corrupt and the young 24 year old was besotted by the handsome and mysterious crime fighter. Barbara considered herself to be in her prime, in her youth she had become an accomplished ballet dancer, although she had never taken any professional interest in a career as a dancer.

The phone rang and Barbara heard her fathers voice on the line.

"Hello darling, hope you haven't forgotten our dinner tonight, are you still on?"

"Yes daddy, I look forward to it."

"Splendid, I will have the prettiest dinner guest in Gotham City by my side."

Barbara giggled.

"And I shall have the most handsome host in you! Love you, see you soon."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now after considerable contemplation she had decided to take the example of Batman and join him as a masked avenger herself and styled herself as Batgirl, the Domino Daredoll. This night she would make her debut as a crime fighter and would take to the streets and introduce herself to the world.

In her bedroom she approached the vanity and pressed the hidden button under it to activate a revolving door. This revealed her Bat Nook where she planned to change into her hand made costume.

"Well here I go Charlie, wish me luck."

Barbara turned to her pet Parrot who twittered in his cage in her room.

The brown haired beauty stripped out of her floral print dress and discarded her bra and panties, no sense in any underwear on the street. In her closet she retrieved the sparkly purple full body suit and poured her curvaceous figure into it. The stretchy spandex material hugged every inch of her lithe frame, from her full perky breasts to her elegant thighs and calves. Just below her twenty three inch waist she attached her yellow utility belt which rested on good turned out hips. As she inhaled deeply to zip up the back her shapely bosom rose and fell and the tiny yellow bat emblem thrust out on her chest. She marveled at how her free standing breasts stood out. Around her neck she attached the purple and yellow cape and again cursed herself for making it too short, however on reflection it looked pretty snazzy as it settled over her shoulders. Only a petite five foot three in bare feet she slipped on her purple ankle high heeled boots and pulled on her elbow length gloves with the bat wings. Finally she placed the cowl over her bouffant and adjusted it so she could see out of the two eyeholes. A long flame coloured hair hairpiece flowed out and over her cape which she hoped would give the impression she was a redhead. A quick look in the mirror gave her immense satisfaction. She turned and studied her strong supple back and ass which stuck out from her behind and smiled. Although she said so herself, the outfit really did things for her and the feel of the material on her bare flesh was exhilarating.

Hidden in the closet was a service lift that went to her secret basement three stories down and which served as a garage for her means of transport. The Batcycle. A purple coloured Yamaha Ycs1 180cc twin cylinder cycle with electric and kick start capable of speeds up to 90 miles per hour, and a bulletproof window guard to boot. She had gotten a good bargain as the odometer only had 700 miles on the clock. She thanked her late mother who had bequeathed her the necessary funds for her dream role.

She pressed another button and an iris shaped gap opened in the fake wall and she quickly clambered aboard the Yamaha. Her firm muscles flexed as she revved the motor and the outside brick wall parted to let her ride out into the ancient alley. With her heart pounding in her chest she sped off as the night drew its dark fold over the city. It was make or break time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first hour passed by as Batgirl cruised around the more seedy parts of the city with nothing to report. One time she swung past a parked Police patrol car with two officers inside who both did a double take as the red headed girl cruised down the deserted street.

"Boy, that Batman could sure use a haircut!" The other nodded as he sipped his hot coffee.

Next thing Batgirl heard was a loud alarm bell which came from the Gotham Savings Bank she had just passed. At last, some action! The purple clad daredoll stopped her cycle and cautiously made her way to the front entrance and saw two dark figures in the shadows outside.

"Hold it you two, not so fast!"

Batgirl stood before them with both hands on hips, chin up and full on pout.

"Who the hell are you?" Said the taller of the two.

"Batgirl! Defender of Law, Order and Justice.

Tall man looked at his shorter partner and they both laughed. The heavy bags of stolen cash by their feet they approached her with menace.

"BAT-GIRL! That's rich! Lets get her!"

Barbara did a side shuffle and avoided the first mans lunge at her and kicked him in the groin as he missed her.

'THWACK!'

She did a forward roll and came up with a fist to the other mans throat and he fell to the street like a sack of potatoes.

'POW!'

Before he could recover she had a pair of Bat cuffs and secured his hands behind his back as he rolled around on the sidewalk in pain. The first man groaned and cupped his burning balls as Batgirl whipped out another set of cuffs, sat him up on his knees and locked him up.

"Crime never pays my good fellows, I should mend your evil ways if I were you."

She stood over them pleased with herself then turned her head as the Police car sirens wailed and she returned to her Batcycle and sped off. A quick glance at the chronometer on the dash meant she had missed her dinner engagement with her father. Damn! He would be cross with her the next time they spoke. As she made her way back to the townhouse a silhouette high up on the rooftops made her slow down and a huge bat wing shape caught her eye.

Batman! A smaller figure next to him was surely Robin, the Boy Wonder himself. Barbara wondered if they could see her, or had been aware of her debut crime bust at the Bank. Her heart flip flopped in her chest as she gazed up and then they were gone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After one week of her nightly sweeps of Gotham City there had been no mention of her in the daily newspaper despite her dealing with a couple of muggers, and her existence was still unknown to the public. On this night, one which she seriously considered may be her last patrol, she rode past the tall building of the Wayne Foundation and noticed a small group approach the entrance. She thought it odd at the late hour, her clock on the dash read midnight. Then she saw millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne himself with three others, one of which made her gasp. It was none other than Lorelei Circe, otherwise known as The Siren. Reports had started lately of this chanteuse with the extraordinary voice that could entrance men and make them do her bidding and decided to investigate. Retirement can wait!

Batgirl followed at a distance and then parked the cycle and took the elevator to the sixth floor and waited outside the private office of Bruce Wayne with her Bat-Stephoscope at the closed door. A woman could be heard speaking in an English accent.

"That's right Wayne hand over all your ready cash and jewels and then sign over your stocks and shares into my name, Lorelei Circe."

Bruce Wayne apparently in some trance agreed.

"Do you have the necessary legal papers?" He said dreamily.

"Andante, the papers."

Barbara couldn't believe her ears, Bruce Wayne was handing his wealth over on a plate!

"Ah yes, with the wealth of this soon to be penniless fop I will be immensely rich and my dream to be the wickedest woman ever will be one step closer. Evil makes the world go around my fellow fiends, forget Florence Nightingale, give me Mata Hari, Lucretia Borgia and Lady Macbeth."

Good gravy thought Barbara! What a devious woman! Just then she heard a sound behind her and there stood Robin, the Boy Wonder.

"And just who are you supposed to be?" The young man demanded to know.

Surprised she stood and took in Batmans sidekick in his red satin short sleeved tunic and very tight elasticated green briefs. Under his black eye mask his big brown eyes sparkled. He tossed his yellow cape over his left shoulder and waited for an answer.

"Why, hello. I'm, well, I'm Batgirl. Pleased to meet you."

She held out her purple gloved hand which he took in bewilderment.

"Batgirl! Since when has there been a Batgirl?"

"Look, there isn't time to explain, Bruce Wayne is signing his fortune away to the Siren. We must stop her. Where is Batman?"

Barbara was disappointed not to meet her idol as Robin looked her over. Nice outfit he thought, the sparkly costume hugged her curvy body and showed off her shapely legs and rounded ass and boobs. He was a young red blooded nineteen year old and had to concentrate on not getting a hard on as the girl ran her left hand up her flank absentmindedly.

"Batman is, er, indisposed, er, he should be joining us." Sooner than you think he thought. "This woman Siren has a voice capable of reaching two octaves above high C, it mesmerises men to do her bidding. Somehow she has persuaded Bat, er, Bruce Wayne to come here and hand over his entire wealth. Lets get her!"

"I'm with you Robin."

She followed him and checked out his tight ass under his briefs and was impressed by the well developed muscles in his thighs and calves. She had always admired a mans legs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There's no escape Siren, better give yourself up." Robin stood boldly beside Batgirl who stood with legs apart, hands on hips as they stood at the office door.

"Well well, look. Its Batgirl and Batboy!" Said Siren who grinned at her hoods Andante and Allegro.

She opened her lips and let out a high pitched hum.

"Girls are impervious to your entrancing voice," said Barbara defiantly.

"And I'm wearing Bat Earplugs that screen out any sound above 14,000 decibels."

Siren stood and laughed. The five foot six brunette with the hourglass figure stared at the costumed crime fighters in her Spartan inspired silver mini dress and sandals with the laces that wound around her toned calves.

"No matter, I now legally own this building short stuff, right Wayne?"

Bruce Wayne at his desk in his two piece grey suit nodded with glazed over eyes.

"So I hereby order you off the premises. This is private property and you need a warrant. So make yourself scarce!"

Allegro motioned for them to leave.

"You'll pay for this Siren," said Robin.

"But Robin we can't just go."

"Sorry Batgirl but we're licked."

The two went to leave and he cleverly attached a Bat Bug on the curtain by the exit without being seen. The two of them found a broom closet and Robin used his receiver to listen in on Siren.

"That was a smart move Robin, what is she saying?"

The Siren surprised her two heavies as she began to lower the right shoulder strap of her silver dress down her creamy white arm. She wiggled her pert rump as she let the dress puddle around her sandals. She was naked underneath and her natural 36C breasts appeared with very erect nipples.

"Er, whats the plan boss?" Said Allegro as he scratched his head at the sight of the woman with the big tits and milky thighs in all her naked glory. Her dark pubes nestled above a V made by her upper thighs and her Mound of Venus was clearly exposed.

"You two make yourself scarce, I'm going to fuck this EX millionaires brains out. After all, this IS the sixties, free love, the sexual revolution, a woman has needs. And he is kind of cute."

Robin opened his mouth in astonishment.

"What is it Robin?" Said Batgirl puzzled.

"Holy Unlikelihood! The Siren is going to...going to..."

"What, tell me?"

He handed the receiver over so they could both listen in.

"Bruce Wayne, I want you to strip off your clothing." The Siren moved her left hand across her flat belly toward her pussy with growing excitement.

"Yes, of course."

Bruce stood to his full six feet two and removed his jacket and shirt then unbuckled his trouser belt and the slacks fell to his shoes. Siren looked on amused and licked her red lips. As he freed up his large member she gripped the smooth shaft and rubbed it from base to crown. Her grey eyes looked into his as she made him more aroused until he was fully erect in her fist. A glance down pleased her as he achieved his hard nine inch stiffness that poked up proud from his dark thatch.

"Do I please you?"

"Very much so." She said softly as her other hand roamed over his hairless barrel chest.

She reached up on tiptoe and lifted her chin.

"Kiss me."

Bruce held her by the waist and drew her closer and she raised her arms up and around his neck. His erection brushed her upper left thigh and the ravishing woman felt a tingle of fluid emerge from her pussy. Her hungry mouth met his in a lingering kiss and she pushed her tongue between his lips and found his. Without thinking Wayne grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled them apart then jammed a finger inside her cunt and probed her dampness.

"Oh, that feels nice, continue."

The Siren buried her head in his left shoulder as he moved in and out and she bucked her hips on his big digit. Her pile of brown hair on her head began to become ragged as she tilted back to savour the wonderful sensation of being frigged. She let out a contented sigh as the burly man rotated his thumb around her hooded clit at the same time he delved deeper into her moistening slit.

"That was very good Wayne, now your turn. Sit."

The naked hunk of a man sat on the swivel chair and she quickly sank to her haunches and held his great cock up so she could tease it with her tongue. He made a noise at the back of his throat when she clamped down on the hot shaft and swallowed it up. Siren rubbed her wet cunt as she ran her lips along the fat shaft then moved to the head and grazed her teeth on it. As she lingered with his knob inside her mouth she felt his thighs tremble and she laid her slender fingers on his flesh and dug her nails in. Then with a huge effort the brunette villain pushed down and he felt the back of her throat which led to an overflow of saliva down her chin. Now she moved fast and the sounds of her slurping were plain to hear to Robin and Batgirl.

"Holy Polaris!"

Batgirl bit her lip as they listened intently to the Siren and her seduction of Bruce Wayne. The young daredoll rubbed her aching pussy under her spandex outfit and let out a sob. Robin was aware of her presence and her sweet aroma that filled his nostrils. She turned to him as they stood hunched in the closet and she took a good look at his lean, yet muscular body. He had been a swimmer, or even a gymnast in his younger years she guessed, he had that type of physique. She watched every muscle in his thighs as he tensed and her big green eyes widened at the tight briefs of his that strained to contain his cock that had risen to a very stiff state.

Their eyes locked and they fell into a passionate embrace. Her eager tongue met his as they kissed with a desperation that came with the situation. The purple clad heroine did not hesitate as her gloved hand pulled his waistband down and grabbed his rock hard prick. Robin did not resist as she cupped his freed balls and squeezed.

"What are we doing Batgirl? Should we, you know?"

Batgirl looked at him and smiled.

"The Siren is right, we do live in the age of consensual sex. You're horny, I'm horny so lets fuck."

Then he gasped as she went to her knees and slipped her tongue around and around the head and traced a line up one side of the shaft and down the other before she enveloped him with a quick move. He slid past her lips and down her throat till she gagged and released him. With sheer delight he watched as his cock slid in and out of the mystery girl, whoever she was she gave a good blowjob. Her spit ran down his length as she licked him up and down with glee.

"Why don't we get a bit more comfortable." He whispered.

Batgirl nodded and without hesitation unclasped the yellow cape to reveal a very long sensual neck, then her hands went to her slim waist and undid her utility belt and let it drop to the floor. She brushed her titian mane up and grasped the zipper at the back of her neck and pulled on it slowly down to the small of her back. Robin looked on excitedly as her costume opened and her big boobs popped out proud and perky, the puffy nipples aroused. She literally had to peel the spandex off her firm ripe body and she wriggled side to side to drag it over her hips and athletic buttocks. The young man stroked his throbbing cock as the phenomenal girl bared her toned legs and then kicked her booties off. She stood before him in cowl and gloves only and his eye was drawn to her tight abdomen and trim stomach. Her legs quivered as her hand wandered to her trimmed dark haired pussy and teased her flaps open.

"Like what you see Boy Wonder? She giggled as he frantically yanked on his stiff prick. She realised why he might be known as Boy Wonder as his erection reached a satisfactory eight inches.

"Holy Alps, but you're gorgeous Batgirl."

"I bet you say that to all the female crimefighters!"

"Just who are you?"

"Now Robin, you wouldn't tell me who you are now would you? Same with me. Now come here and give me that that beautiful cock."

He took his cape from his neck and together with hers laid them out on the floor. The two young lovers hugged and kissed as they explored each others bodies. Robin kissed and nibbled the delectable breasts as Barbara moaned and writhed and caressed his back. His hot tongue traced the outline of her large nipples then molded his gloves around the globes of flesh as she leaned back and parted her legs. Robin got the hint and dove down and slid his hand to her mound. With his left glove he managed to spread the moist pussy lips and reveal the hidden pearl. Barbara let out a loud and prolonged sigh as he slid a finger inside her tunnel while flicking at her hard clitoris. Her cunt grew wetter and wetter every time his hot tongue made contact and the young crusader arched her back with delight.

"Don't stop Robin, you're making me positively glow."

He increased his fingering and licking which transformed the girl into a trembling wreck.

"Yes, yes, lick my pussy, I want to cum so bad!"

He felt her curvaceous body tense then her orgasm ripped through her and he lapped up her juices as she came over his face. As she caught her breath she raised her head and looked at him.

"I need you inside me, now, fuck me Boy Wonder."

Batgirl pushed the teen crimefighter back onto the spread capes and mounted him. As she sank down to let his hard member spear her wet pussy the redhead panted with the sensation of impalment.

"Yesss...oh it feels good."

The Domino Daredoll rose and fell on him with slow moves that drove him crazy. His entire length vanished up inside her with ease as he looked up at the cowled girl. With expert gyrations of her hips and shapely thighs she clenched her inner muscles in order to grip his thick meat tightly. She leaned forward and presented her pert tits to his face and he stuck out a tongue to give them little stabs. Pinned under her he was helpless as she slammed down on his pole right to his balls. Then he was taken by surprise as she leapt up and moved forward and spread out her gloved arms and bare legs.

123z
123z
814 Followers
12