Batgirl '68 Ch. 04

Story Info
Love potions and strange notions.
3.7k words
4.55
9.1k
11
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note- My alternate take on the Batman tv show episode 'Marsha, Queen of Diamonds' with the addition of Batgirl. I do not own any rights to Batman or Batgirl. I did not gain any profit from this fictional tale.

*

Another sparkling day in Gotham City and Marsha, self styled Queen of Diamonds relaxed on her chaise lounge and contemplated her reflection in her hand mirror.

Draped in a full length black gown she wore her long hair piled up on her head.

The elegant and slim beauty positively dripped in diamonds, from her exuberant necklace and drop earings to her studded tiara.

She lived only to possess, wear and flaunt the precious stones and would break any law to gain ownership of the biggest and finest in the world.

In her endless quest for those diamonds, large or small, her attention was drawn more and more to Gotham City, and in particular Batman.

A tall man entered her private room with a turban and Arabian attire.

"Your report, Grand Mogul. Anything on the Bat Diamond?"

"Yes Your Highness, this is the power source for the Bat Computer and well over 10,000 carats in size. Only trouble its kept in the Bat Cave, its whereabouts are unknown."

Marsha chuckled and her diamond necklace jiggled round her pale neck.

"Ah yes, once I've sprung my little trap I will find the Cave.

Is Cupid loaded?"

She referred to the tiny statue on the presentation table with the pose of a cherub pointing a bow and arrow.

The large servant nodded.

"Good, Commissioner Gordon will be here momentarily, have him come in here when he arrives."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James Gordon, many years Commissioner of the Gotham City Police, and proud father of his twenty four year old daughter Barbara, arrived in the Midtown apartment of Marsha in a gruff mood.

He had been dragged here on the pretence his daughter was in attendance with the so called Queen of Diamonds and was in no mood for any fuss.

In recent times his career had been one calamity after another, what with Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman running riot in his city.

Thanks to Batman, and lately Batgirl his life was made somewhat easier.

Shown into her boudoir he confronted her at once.

"Where is my daughter? What have you done with her you diabolical Mata Hara!"

"Darling, relax, sit by me." She patted the round bed she lounged on.

"You are becoming tiresome you witch, where is Barbara?"

Marsha stifled a yawn and fiddled with her remote control to point Cupid at the angry grey haired man.

"No style, no elan, what a bore!"

With a quick stab she fired a love dart which stuck his left butt cheek.

In an instant his mood changed and he became aware of an overwhelming feeling of adoration for the beautiful creature before him.

"I'm yours to command my love, I'll do anything for you, anything." He had completely changed and knelt at her feet, a soppy grin on his face.

"Wonderful darling, hand me the telephone." Marsha pointed a long index finger to her bedside dresser.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A mere two miles away in the office of the Commissioner sat the charming Barbara Gordon, a concerned look on her pretty face.

She nervously tapped her white gloves against her bare thigh, her green mini skirt had hitched up high on her crossed legs.

At that moment Batman and Robin burst in and she jumped up in surprise.

"Batman and Robin! Is there anything wrong?" She exclaimed.

Her big green eyes met her hero's dark brooding eyes and she blushed involuntarily.

Her thoughts went back to recent events and their escapade in Londinium, and their oh so near consummation in the dungeon of Lord Ffogg.

She wondered if he had any notion her alter ego was Batgirl.

His tall and muscular physique really did things to her and she couldn't hide her lengthy stare at the huge package in his navy trunks.

"Miss Gordon, we were expecting to meet the Commissioner for a meeting."

"That's strange, I've been waiting here myself. its unlike him not to call."

The phone rang even as she spoke and Batman answered.

"Yes, right, I see. I'll be right there."

Barbara and Robin both looked at the crime fighter wide eyed.

"It seems the Commissioner has fallen foul of the Queen of Diamonds, she has him in her clutches."

"WHAT! My Fath...Commissioner Gordon, held by that foul tempest!" Barbara held her fist to her mouth and began to sob.

"Holy hypnotism, what do we do Batman?" Robin the Boy Wonder hovered on tiptoe excitedly as he waited for a response.

"First I want you to return to the Bat Cave for that special parcel, while I go visit this woman at once. Miss Gordon...oh, she left."

"Wow, just like Batgirl."

Batman paused in thought, just like Batgirl indeed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barbara had hurried back to her modest townhouse near the trendy Park Ridge area and had already transformed into her secret identity Batgirl and was speeding to the home of Marsha on her Bat Cycle.

On arrival she parked the purple Yamaha and burst into the bedroom of the self styled Queen without ceremony.

With hands on hips, legs apart and nostrils flared she confronted the dastardly female villain.

"What have you done with the Commissioner!" She demanded.

"My, my, a female bat, how quaint! And quite irrelevant. Goodnight dearie."

The purple vision clamped her gloved hand to her neck as a knock out dart pierced her skin. She slumped to the floor in a heap and Marsha summoned her servant to take her away.

"I will deal with her later, Batman will be here shortly."

Barely a moment later Batman entered and moved with caution into the sweet smelling boudoir.

Her plan was working, she would hypnotise the Caped Crusader, marry him and then she would find the Bat Cave and the Bat diamond.

"Welcome my darling, come sit by me and have a little chat." She stretched out on the bed and flashed her big eyes at the untruder.

"We have nothing to discuss, just show me to the Commissioner."

"Do you not find me attractive?"

Batman took a moment to take in the glamorous beauty.

"Never mind your wily ways and scheming, I represent the even handed resolve of decency. Now lets not waste any more time."

"By all that shines and sparkles, are all the local men simply very boring?

Oh well tut, tut."

With a flick of her wrist Cupid fired again and Batman fell down like a sack of potatoes.

"Hmm, I have a strange notion to test my potion and cause a commotion with Batman and Batgirl.

Hah, I'm so wicked!"

Marsha looked down on the unmoving man.

Cute ass she thought.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Batgirl lifted her weary head and adjusted to her environment she saw her captor before her.

She tried to move but her arms were secured tightly behind her back against a vertical metal pole.

The position made her back arch and her prominent perky breasts thrust out and up.

Marsha watched the female crime fighter struggle and admired her curvaceous thighs in the form hugging purple spandex.

Her Mound of Venus could be clearly seen and her supple round buttocks were taut as the heroine strained.

Completely helpless Batgirl groaned and twisted in vain and began to seethe with frustration.

"You won't get away with this you vixen, Batman will rescue me." She pouted and held her chin high in defiance.

"Oh, good news on that score my dear, the Caped Crusader is already here.

Bring him in Grand Mogul."

"At once Highness."

Batman was wheeled in, tied to a gurney he was brought to the middle of the room

in a vertical position.

His neck, wrists and ankles secured by steel straps that kept him firmly in place.

He saw the young girl tied and his blood began to boil.

"You fiend! Batgirl, are you alright?"

Barbara nodded then felt a sharp prick in her upper arm as Cupid fired a love arrow at her.

She gasped in surprise and a warm feeling filled her veins.

"Isn't it splendid! As the potion spreads through your blood stream you will instantly fall in love with Batman here.

Go ahead my dear, kiss him."

The Grand Mogul had already released the Domino Daredoll and she approached her beau dreamily.

Batman could not take his eyes off her, her curvy form in the stretchy spandex aroused him enormously as she slowly sashayed over to his bound frame.

Batgirl wobbled sligthly on her heels to the captive hero and wrapped her arms around his thick neck.

She pressed forward and her firm pointy breasts crushed against his barrel chest.

With a tender touch of her red lips she grazed his mouth below his cowl and placed her hand on his navy trunks.

Instantly he grew a stiff and long erection and Barbara traced her gloved fingers across his bulge.

Her gaze lowered to see the shape of his fat cock raise his trunks out high and she eagerly removed the monster erection from the tight confines.

It sprang free and extended to its full length and girth and he sighed with relief.

Her big green eyes widened as she gripped the massive throbbing tool in one hand and stroked it slowly.

"I can imagine there is a simmering adulation for each other, so why not consumate your passion, right here, right now, hee, hee." Marsha twittered on her seat.

"Never!" Cried Batman. "Batgirl, try to fight it."

"I...I can't stop myself."

Barbara poked out her tongue and licked his lips before she clamped her hot mouth to his.

He kissed her back hard as she caressed his aching prick, then she bent at the waist and moved her head down.

Her mouth opened and the hot stunner drew the big crown inside and kept it inside her mouth as her tongue swirled around.

"Bat...Batgirl, no!"

A low throaty moan escaped him as she removed his cock and looked at it closely.

Her saliva gave it a wet sheen as she took in the pulsing member.

What a cock!

One big blue vein ran along the right side of the entire thing and the head mushroomed out over the impressive stalk.

She resumed her assault and used her warm tongue to lap at the damp head over and over.

Then she engulfed him with a swift move of her head and proceeded to bob up and down as if her life depended on it.

Marsha watched intently as she stretched out lazily on her chaise lounge, her hand swept her gown from her legs and found her own cunt, moist and puffy, which she rubbed furiously as the two crime fighters enjoyed their loving.

Batgirl stood up and kissed her man again.

She brushed at him once more and flung her arms around him.

Batman felt her gorgeous body on his, her swell boobs and warm thighs rubbed his cock that poked up to the ceiling.

Her left hand found his twitching prick and she rubbed it as fast as she was able, her mouth attached to his in a hot embrace.

Unable to hold back Batman could not fight the overwhelming desire to ejaculate, he moaned into her mouth as he finally erupted and shot jet after jet upwards into her glove.

The shower of cum impressed both women as great globs of thick white cream splattered everywhere until he lowered his head and his hose ceased twitching.

"Bravo! What a pair you make! Now your turn my dear."

Marsha fired Cupid again and the cowled hero felt the sharp prick of the love arrow in his left bicep.

Another press of the hand remote and his steel straps withdrew from his bound body and he stepped away from the gurney.

He felt as if he was in a dream as the potion quickly poisoned his blood stream and he moved as if walking through treacle.

Barbara ran a gloved a hand over her reddened cheeks still in a haze.

"Batman, help me." She cried.

"Oh, I will."

As the love inducing drug bent his will he could not resist the feeling of love for the titian haired babe.

He slowly drew her lithe body to his and groped behind her and kneaded her firm buttocks under her costume.

Batgirl gasped at his touch and threw her head back which caused her red hair piece to cascade down her back.

He reached back to take both her prominent boobs and paw at them greedily.

How soft they were, supple and large in his strong hands.

Barbara yelped as he spun her around and he held her body from behind.

He pulled her to him roughly and she felt his still erect member all pushy at her ass cleavage.

With a languid motion the Caped Crusader moved his hips and pressed hard at her butt.

She cooed with delight at the massive cock mashed against her and wriggled and squirmed.

Her pussy tingled like mad as she placed her hands over his as he squeezed her tits.

"Batman, I always dreamed of this moment my love."

Her heart skipped a beat as he unbuckled her utility belt and let it fall to the floor.

He next moved his right glove to her covered mound and traced out her pussy in a clockwise motion.

Barbara shifted her hips and groaned as he stroked her seductively.

Her legs parted as her excitement grew and she whined loudly, never having felt such wild abandon before.

Marsha was ecstatic and slipped the thin straps of her gown over her creamy shoulders and let the expensive attire puddle around her silver high heels.

Naked underneath, her petite five feet frame was revealed and she turned to face the big seat and began to masturbate with vigour.

Batman held his quivering lover still as he found the zipper behind her nape and tugged it down as far as it would go.

The front opened and the proud breasts popped out high on her chest.

Still in some dream Batman managed to remove the spandex from her body and smoothed his gloves over the contours of her sensuous curves.

Batgirl turned to him, left in cowl, cape, gloves and boots and placed her hands on his big chest.

His upright prick was trapped beteween their bodies as he slid his right thigh up inside hers.

She moved her pelvis with little thrusts, desperate for any contact with her masked hero.

His right hand snaked down and spread her legs and cupped her trim pussy.

Barbara held her breath as he made skilful caresses of her folds, gradually speeding up which whipped the Domino Daredoll into a frenzy.

She writhed and bucked on his fingers that penetrated deep and moaned like an animal as her entire body shuddered with sheer pleasure.

Her cunt dribbled her fluids as he continued to work her up to a much needed release.

With amazing dexterity he raised a thumb to her clioris and rubbed at it as he delved into her.

"Yes, yes, I love it, you make me so wet!"

As he plunged inside her mushy cunt ever faster she buried her face in his left shouder and wrapped her right leg around his thigh.

His throbbing cock brushed the back of her upper thigh as the young heroine parted her mouth to suck in much needed air.

Loud squishing noises filled the room as his hand became a blur.

She couldn't take much more, she was so close, so very close.

"Cummminnnnnnngg!!!"

Barbara exploded in an incredible orgasm and her body shook with pure rapture.

Her cunt squirted over his glove and all at once she went limp in his arms, every muscle and sinew, once taut and tense relaxed in her reward.

"So good." She managed to croak from a dry throat.

Batman held her tight, her sopping pussy, wet with her youthful juices fired his masculinity and he hungered to fill her with his aching cock.

"ENOUGH MY DEARS."

Marsha, Queen of Diamonds cried out.

"You, my cowled captive will now fuck ME!"

The Queen of Diamonds stood in the pose of Botticelli's Venus, her 110 pound, five foot frame given extra height by her four inch silver sling backs.

Her firm breasts, like two ripe apples stood out with nipples as big as bullets, and her pussy protruded from her upper thighs invitingly.

In her navel sat a V shaped diamond the size of a quarter which blinded the other two in the stark lighting.

The small woman turned and knelt on the big seat with her cute derriere raised up high.

Batman looked upon her and the love potion in his veins gave him a sensual overload and he forgot Barbara and came behind the beguiling Queen.

Batgirl looked on in horror, so close to having her hero fuck her for the first time, and now forced to watch him with another.

Marsha looked over her slender shoulder and spread her legs out wide.

She peered into his dark eyes as he slowly entered her hot hole.

He leaned in, tossed his cape back over his body and impaled her on the biggest cock she had ever had the pleasure of.

Her inner muscles gripped his rock hard member as he gave her quick shallow strokes, lubing himself in order to thrust in deeper.

"Yes! Batman, your cock is very big, it fills me up so."

As he quickened his pace he pushed in easier and her tiny body stiffened under his assault.

Her hands grabbed onto the back of the chair as he rocked her to and fro, his big balls slapping on her ass loudly.

As he pumped her hard and fast she squealed with every deep thrust.

He fit inside her perfectly as he gripped her hips and pulled her onto him aggressively, consumed by a wanton lust to devour her cunt.

Marsha grit her teeth as she winced from the absolute penetration.

His thick girth stretched out her pussy to the limit.

His buttocks clenched as he concentrated on the task in hand and hammered into his lover with gusto.

"Fuck that pussy, give me that big Bat Bone!"

He reached up with his right glove and grabbed her by the hair then pulled hard.

"Oh Batman, you devil!" Muttered Marsha.

Oh Batman, you devil! Thought Barbara, that should be me.

He withdrew slightly in a tease, then entered her once more with a powerful lunge that lifted her up in the air.

He pulled back again and repeated his big thrust.

Marsha loved it and yelped out in glee.

"Again! Again!" She ordered.

"Yes, Highness."

The momentum of their rut began to rock the seat as he gave her everything he had.

"Fuck me like the whore I am! I've been ever so naughty!"

Marsha slapped the chair with the palms of her tiny hands as her wet cunt was pounded and her screams increased in volume.

Batman molded his body to hers and wrapped his gloves around her torso and switched their position so that he was sat on his butt and she was upright on his rigid pole.

With astonshing ease he bounced her up and down on his erection as if she were a doll.

He slapped his hips up at her quivering buttocks with her pussy stuffed totally with his nine inches of solid meat.

Every nerve in her body was like electric as she was given the fuck of her life, and she spasmed and jerked and whimpered and her pert tits swung up and down.

"Mmmmmmm, lovely."

Marsha began to rock her pelvis and exhaled loudly every time she sank down to his balls.

Her slender thighs clamped against the tall vigilante tight as she lifted her ass up and paused with only the tip of his hard cock inside her.

With quick gyrations of her hips the so called Queen massaged the very tip with her warm and wet pussy and reached down to rub on her erect clitoris.

Batman was set to explode as his cock was devoured once more and she rode him nearer to his relief.

Barbara frigged her aching pussy with speedy strums of her fingers consumed by a fierce jealousy as she was transfixed by the costumed vigilante who lunged up from his seat.

He was suddenly seized by his climax, again and again he pumped his cum inside the Queen of Diamonds cunt as he held her on his pulsating cock in a vice like grip.

Her body trembled as she too was wracked by her own orgasm and both their heads swam.

As they rested, still joined at the groin, their mutual fluids seeped out and down their thighs.

Barbara came with a frustrated grunt and laid on her back.

Her cape under her legs which were flung out wide.

Suddenly Robin burst in with a brown paper parcel under his arm.

123z
123z
817 Followers
12