Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
Sparrow gets shot during armed robbery.
2.9k words
4.6
27.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationship with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. Grateful thanks to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1: Night Patrol

Sunday, 12:03 am

It was shortly after midnight in Gotham City. The two pretty teenaged girls were romping about on the bed, dressed in just their bras and panties, smiling and laughing, soundlessly. They were both aged about seventeen or eighteen, with figures that were both slim and shapely. They rolled about, in a mass of tangled arms and legs, until the brunette finally gained the upper hand, and squatted astride her supine blonde companion, pressing her hands back against the pillow, above her head. All of a sudden, her laughing face appeared to grow serious, and she leant forward and gently kissed her companion, full on the lips.

As she drew back, panting, the observer could see the wide-eyed look of shock on the blonde's face, and he saw her lips move, as she spoke. Her friend said something in reply, then lent forward and kissed her again. This time, the blonde raised up her face and returned the kiss. This quickly became a passionate clinch, as all their remaining inhibitions were caste aside. When they finally parted again, the two teens eagerly stripped off their scanty underwear, and then began kissing and caressing one another again.

The watcher refocused his infra-red binoculars, catching an occasional glimpse of glistening pinkness through their curly-haired pubic bushes. He groaned in frustration, rubbing the fingers of his free hand against the prominent bulge in the front of his red briefs, momentarily losing sight of the all-girl action.

He refocused on the illuminated bedroom window of the top story apartment, part of the complex opposite his current lofty, rooftop position and gasped aloud, as he saw that the two naked females had assumed the soixante-neuf position, preparing to eat each other out...

Suddenly, a hand clamped down on his shoulder, and the Boy Wonder almost jumped out of his skin, dropping his Bat-binoculars in the process. Luckily, they swung from the strap about his neck, rather than smashed against the concrete, and remained undamaged.

"Anything worth looking at, Robin?" enquired a low, ultra sexy, female voice. The voice's 5-feet 8-inch tall owner, was clad in an all-black costume, consisting of a Kevlar reinforced, black Latex catsuit; tight fitting, calf-length boots; short cape; and a cowl covering much of her head. Two pointed bat-like ears, thrust up from the sides of the cowl, incorporating electronic sound sensors that gave her hearing almost as sensitive as the creature she was named after. For this was indeed, the Batgirl, or so it appeared?

Robin blushed behind his mask. "N-No, all quiet in this part of the city, Spar..., er, Batgirl!" he replied, in a hushed whisper. The colorful masked vigilante was embarrassed that he had failed to hear the approach of his crime-busting partner for the night, but then his costume did not include an electronically enhanced hearing aid, unlike that of his companion. Robin did not normally go out on vigilante patrol with The Batgirl, but Bruce Wayne aka The Batman, his usual nighttime partner, was currently attending a high-powered business convention in Metropolis.

Batgirl's head suddenly rose up, as she listened on the night air. Her enhanced hearing had picked up something.

"Oh, yes, yes, yesss! Lick my cunt! Aaaaaaghh!" came a faint, obviously female cry.

The Dark Angel's eyes narrowed and turned in the direction of the sound, and she spotted the brightly lit bedroom window, in the apartment block opposite. Two tiny, naked figures could just be made out on a bed, through the curtain-less picture window. Like many occupants of high-rise dwellings, the occupants had wrongly assumed that their privacy was automatically guaranteed. Wrong!

Jennifer smiled to herself, smugly. "C'mon Peeping Tom," she growled, nudging her companion with a shapely Kevlar-covered hip. "There's nothing of importance that requires our attention around here. Time to move on! Let's get back to the Batmobile!"

"Oh, um, ah, sure, Batgirl!" the Boy Wonder replied, holding the Bat-binoculars in one gloved hand, while trying to hide the bulge in his Robin-briefs from Jennifer's highly amused gaze.

The two Caped Crusaders lopped across the flat rooftop, toward the metal fire escape. "See you down below!" Batgirl cried, clipping a Karabiner to the metal support rail, then leaping into space, trailing the attached nylon cord behind her.

-oOo-

Jennifer Goodbody, aka Sparrow, had become a semi-regular member of Gotham's costumed crime-fighting crew, over the last few months, and normally wore a specific costume of her own, but tonight she was wearing the outfit of that other sexy Gotham heroine, Batgirl. Barbara Gordon, aka Batgirl, had recently suffered a traumatic experience at the hands of that evil feline, The Catwoman, and her best friend (and secret lover), Jenny, had volunteered to stand in for her on her vigilante patrols, while she was recovering from her ordeal.

The Boy Wonder had readily agreed to Jenny's involvement, despite Batman's initial dissent. He had a soft spot for Sparrow, and had almost plucked up enough courage to ask her out on a date, on more than one occasion... almost, but not quite!

Barbara had just returned to her mundane daytime job at the Gotham City Central Library, where she was the Assistant Head Librarian. Jennifer also worked at the library, as Barbara's research assistant and general factotum, and it had been Jenny who'd suggested that she temporarily assume the roll of Barbara's alter ego, while Barbara expunged any remnants of the strange mental spell that the Feline Femme Fatale had somehow cast over her. Barbara had reluctantly agreed, provided that her friend got the agreement of the Caped Crusaders.

Sunday, 12:35 am

The Batmobile was cruising along through the heart of the Gotham City financial district, with the Boy Wonder at the wheel, when the Bat-phone started to ring.

Brrring, brrring! Brrring...

Jenny picked it up. "Yes Commissioner?"

"Batgirl? I was expecting the Caped Crusader?" exclaimed the surprised voice of James Gordon, Commissioner of Police and the doting father of the real Batgirl (not that he was aware of his daughter's superheroine persona!).

"Batman is unavailable to take your call at the moment, Commissioner. Will Robin and I do?"

"Of course, Dark Damsel! I'm calling from home. I have just been informed that the silent security alarm has gone off in Harry Rhinestone's!"

"The world famous jewelry store?"

"Yes!"

"We're less than a minute away from there. Leave it to us, Commissioner, and we'll check it out!"

As Jennifer put down the phone, she glanced over at Robin. "Did you catch all that, Boy Wonder?" she enquired.

"Uh, huh!" Robin's foot was already hard down on the gas pedal of the custom built automobile. The Batmobile shot through a red light and took a sharp left at the next intersection, with a white knuckled Sparrow grimly hanging on to the dashboard. Rhinestone's was a couple of hundred yards ahead, on their right.

A large 4WD Grand Cherokee had been rammed through one of the large display windows and, as the Batmobile screeched to a halt, tires smoking, three hoodlums wearing ski masks, ran out of the store past the Chrysler, each carrying bulging bags of stolen jewelry.

"It's the Batman!" yelled the nearest one, a giant of a man, as the two intrepid crime-busters vaulted out of the Batmobile and ran toward the thieves. He dropped his loot and started to pull a pistol from his belt, just as Batgirl leapt in the air and executed a perfect two-footed drop kick to his chest, sending him tumbling to the ground, with a loud cry of surprise and anguish.

Meanwhile, the Boy Wonder had tackled the second robber, having already disarmed him with a well-placed Batarang. As the hoodlum bent over to retrieve his firearm from the street, Robin's knee came up to catch the criminal right on the point of his jaw. His eyes went glassy and, with a moan of pain, the hoodlum collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

Robin spun about, just in time to see the third hoodlum, who must have been nearly six-feet tall, grab the Dark Damsel from behind, in a crushing bear hug, pinning both her arms to her sides. "Batgirl, watch out!" he cried, a moment too late.

The muscle-bound hoodlum, hauled the curvaceous crime-fighter off her feet, and started to crush the heroine in a vise-like grip, while she desperately tried to squirm free. She managed to free one arm and slammed her elbow back into his gut. Even as the breath wheezed out of his lungs and his hold slackened, she half twisted, grabbed his head and threw him over her right hip.

As he struck the pavement, with a loud thump, she turned toward the other six-feet plus hoodlum, who was just staggering back to his feet, gun in hand.

"This is where you get yours, Bat-bitch!" he snarled, raising his gun and squeezing the trigger.

Jenny saw the barrel rising, as if in slow motion, and desperately tried to sway to one side, but even the costumed vigilante could not out-maneuver a speeding bullet, it needed Superman to do that! With a shrill cry of pain, she jerked her head sideways and crumpled to the ground in an untidy heap.

"Batgirl!" With a cry of fury, Robin tackled the giant gunman, like a pro footballer, ignoring the danger and bringing him to the ground before he had chance to aim and fire again. Robin knocked the gun from his grasp, before jumping astride him and pounding him senseless with both his gloved fists. "Bastard!" he screeched, as he pummeled the hoodlum into unconsciousness.

After ensuring that the robbers were no longer a threat, Robin rushed over and knelt by the unconscious girl's side and cradled her head in his arms. Blood was trickling from a wound in the side of her left temple. "Jenny? Batgirl? Are you all right?" he cried, tears welling up in his eyes, behind his mask.

The heroine moaned and her eyelashes fluttering, weakly.

"Thank God, you're still alive! Must get you to a hospital!" Robin gasped.

He quickly handcuffed the three robbers together and removed all their weapons, before picking up the near unconscious girl and gently placing her in the passenger seat of the Batmobile. Blood was steadily seeping from the nasty looking gash on the side of her forehead. "Must get her to the nearest hospital!" Robin mumbled, as he ran around and vaulted into the driver's seat.

The Batmobile violated just about every Gotham City traffic ordinance, as it careered through the congested streets, heading for the Gotham City General. The Boy Wonder drove one-handed, as he informed the authorities about the cuffed criminal scum, back at the scene of the robbery, then glanced over at the deathly pale Dark Damsel. "Don't die on me, Jennifer!" he pleaded, tears glistening in his eyes. "Please don't die on me!"

Sunday, 12:56 am

Screeching to a halt outside the ER entrance of the health care facility, the Boy Wonder quickly stripped the Bat-costume off the unresisting heroine, leaving her clad in just a pair of skimpy panties, her only item of underwear. Jennifer had the most magnificent figure and her firm, young breasts were incredible! Robin shook his head, collecting his thoughts, and trying to ignore the painful bulge that had developed in his Robin-briefs. He hated to take advantage of the unconscious blonde, but this way, Jennifer's alternate persona would remain a secret, although he'd still have a lot of explaining to do, to the emergency medical staff.

He quickly scooped her up, eliciting a low moan from her slack lips, as her head lolled back over his supporting shoulder. He hurried into the building with the blonde-haired girl in his arms. "Help me, this girl has been shot in the head!" he yelled, hoarsely.

A nurse stepped forward and quickly checked the vital signs of the unconscious girl, ignoring her state of undress, before calling for a gurney. Two male orderlies took Barbara from his arms and gently lifted her onto the gurney. "Take her straight to the examination area and get the emergency physician to look at her!" the nurse barked, before turning back to Robin.

"What happened, mister?" she enquired, tersely, eying the Boy Wonder, suspiciously.

"I, ah, I don't really know?" Robin replied, blushing under her steely accusing gaze. "I just found the girl lying in the street, like that, and I, ah, I drove her straight here!"

"That's a pretty far-fetched story, mister!" she snapped, loosing her professional cool for a moment. "How often do you think people stumble across naked females, who've been shot in the head, in the middle of the night? If we find she's been raped, you're gonna have to come up with a better alibi than that!" She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself. "Now, if you'll come over to the front desk, we can start filling in the paperwork!"

"Huh? Oh, yes, of course!"

Sunday, 1:50 am

Robin stood up from his uncomfortable chair in the waiting area, as a young nurse strode over to him. "Are you the person who brought in the gunshot victim?" she enquired, staring at his strange getup of red and green, with yellow cape and a stylized 'R' over his left breast. "Also, not many honest citizens of Gotham City go around wearing a mask?" she mused.

The masked man nodded. "Is she going to die?" he asked, anxiously.

She smiled, briefly, then shook her head. "Highly unlikely! The bullet just grazed the side of her forehead, so the wound probably looked much worse than it really is. We don't think it has fractured her skull, but she's down in X-ray right now, having that checked out, Mister...?"

"Robin... the Boy Wonder!" he replied, automatically.

The nurse's face lit up. "Of course! You're The Batman's sidekick, aren't you?" she gasped. "That explains the mask and the garish costume!"

He nodded. "How serious is the girl's injury, nurse?"

She pulled a face. "Too soon to tell, Boy Wonder, but all head injuries are potentially serious. Also, she has been heavily sedated, to stop her writhing about and doing any further damage to herself. The doctor has cleaned up the wound and bandaged it, but it will be several days before we know if there's any permanent damage!"

She looked up over his shoulder and her eyes widened slightly. "The police have just arrived, Boy Wonder! They will need to question you. Sorry about that, but we always have to inform the local police, in the case of a gunshot wound!"

"Oh, er, yes, thanks! I fully understand! Will I be able to see the victim?"

She shook her head. "Not tonight! Maybe tomorrow?"

Robin turned to face the two approaching uniformed officers, noting their grim faces and suspicious stares.

Sunday, 2:04 am

The uniformed cop leaned back in his chair, in the small office that the medical staff had temporarily provided for this interview. His companion stood with his back against the closed door. "Now, you say you know the victim, Boy Wonder?" he asked, frowning.

Robin nodded. "Yes officer! Her name is Jennifer Goodbody! I believe she works for Barbara Gordon, the daughter of Police Commissioner James Gordon, at the Central Library."

The police officer's eyebrows shot up, as he scribbled this information into his notebook. "And can you explain how Ms Goodbody arrived in the Emergency Room, naked..." he consulted his earlier notes, "apart from a pair of panties?"

Robin shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea, officer? You will have to ask Ms Goodbody that question, when she wakes up. She was already like that when I found her, sprawled out in the street, unconscious, with blood streaming from her head wound. I don't even own a gun. I'd just attended the scene of a jewel heist, close by, along with The Batgirl, where several shots were fired by the panic-stricken robbers, as they tried to escape. Perhaps the young lady was hit by a stray bullet, fired during the robbery?"

"Hmm? That still doesn't explain how she ended up almost nude?" the policeman muttered, eying Robin, suspiciously. "Are you sure you can't throw any more light on this matter, Boy Wonder?"

"Er, no! As I've already told you, officer, I stopped the Batmobile, placed her inside, then rushed her straight here to A and E! At no point did she recover consciousness"

"What happened to The Batgirl? The Batmobile is only a two-seater vehicle, as I understand it?"

"She, ah, she made her own way home, after we had apprehended the jewel thieves. I phoned the details through to police headquarters, including where to collect the three disarmed robbers, if you want to check out my story? I am a close friend of your Commissioner of Police!"

"Hmm? Very well, that will be all for now. Thank you for your co-operation, Boy Wonder. We shall have to get the girl's version of events, when she wakes up! Perhaps she will be able to clear up this mystery? You may go... for the moment!"