Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer & the naughty nurse.
3.3k words
4.4
26.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationship with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. Grateful thanks to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 2: Who Am I?

Sunday, 2:24 am

Brrring, brrring! Brrring, brrring!

The beautiful red-haired girl groaned and rolled over in her bed. "Who the hell is calling me at this unearthly hour?" she muttered, blinking her eyes and focusing on the bedside alarm clock. The time was 2:25 am, and she'd only gotten to bed a half-hour earlier. She sat up, the sheet falling away to reveal that she was naked, at least from the waist up. She had a gorgeous figure, with superbly shaped, round breasts, with large, well-formed areolas, thanks in part, to the wonders of cosmetic surgery.

She reached for the telephone on the bedside table. "Hello?" she said, a little abruptly.

"Barbara, it's Robin!"

"Robin?" Barbara Gordon felt a sudden thrill of apprehension. Something was wrong! She pulled the sheet aside and sat up straight on the edge of the bed, thus proving, conclusively, that she slept in the raw. "What's happened?"

"It's Jen, Barbara! She's... She's been shot, during an armed robbery!"

"WHAT?" Barbara's big green eyes opened wide and she clutched at her breast. "Is... Is she all right?" she gasped. "Tell me!"

"I-I think she's going to be okay, Barbara! She's currently in the Gotham City General! That's where I'm phoning you from."

Barbara jumped to her feet, her shapely naked breasts bouncing against her ribcage. "I'm on my way, Boy Wonder! Which ward is Jenny in?" she yelled into the receiver, while peering around, looking for her discarded panties.

"Hold your horses, Barbara! She's still unconscious and there's no way she's going to be allowed any visitors yet! I'll phone you later, when I know more!"

Barbara sat back down, heavily, on the bed, her face a picture of misery. Suddenly she straightened up and threw back her shoulders. "Look Dick, I'm damned if I'm going to sit around here, waiting for the telephone to ring!" she snapped, angrily. "Jen is my best friend, after all! I'll see you in the waiting area, as soon as I can get over there!" City General was only about a 30 minute drive away from her apartment.

"Okay, Barbara! I'm really, really sorry about this! I tried to warn..."

"Yeah, sure! Must go!" Barbara cut him off, abruptly. She slammed down the receiver, and scrambled around, grabbing the first street clothes that came to hand. "No time for make-up or that elusive underwear!" she muttered, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to flood out. She pulled on her street clothes, then grabbed the keys to her BMW, and headed for the underground parking lot.

Sunday, 2:37 am

Police Commissioner Jim Gordon replaced the telephone on its cradle and stared into space, ashen-faced.

"Anything wrong, Commissioner?" enquired the uniformed officer standing beside his desk, in a distinctly Irish brogue. Normally, neither policeman would be on duty at this time of the morning, but there had been an attempted major jewel robbery, a little earlier in the evening, that had brought them both back in. You didn't become a cop, if you wanted to work regular hours!

"What?" The Commissioner of Police blinked, and then looked up at his second in command. "It... It was bad news, Chief! My daughter's friend, Jennifer Goodbody, the cute blonde, has just been admitted to hospital, suffering from a gunshot wound to the head! That was the Boy Wonder on the phone! He's already over there!"

"Begorra! Is the poor lass going to be alright, Jim?" gasped O'Hara, the concern in his voice, apparent.

"The gunshot wound is fairly superficial, thank the Lord, but Jennifer is suffering from a mild concussion! She's such a sweet, good-natured girl, Chief! She's about the last person you'd think would ever become a victim of violent crime!" He sighed, getting to his feet. "Barbara must be feeling awful, the poor child? I must get over there, right away, Chief! Can I leave you to keep the lid on things here, while I'm away?"

"To be sure! Get on yer way, Commissioner! I'll ensure that the wheels of justice remain well oiled!" replied his second in command, giving his superior a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

The grey-haired policeman stepped from behind his desk and headed for the office door. "Thanks, Chief! I knew I could rely on you, old friend!"

Sunday, 3:02 am

Jim Gordon strode through the double doors of the Emergency Room, briefly peered around, then hurried over to the front desk, waving his police badge, a little pompously, at the pretty, uniformed nurse who was on night duty. "Commissioner James Gordon, GCPD!" he snapped. "I believe you have recently admitted a young woman suffering from a gunshot wound?"

Completely, unfazed, the nurse, who's name was 'Sue', according to a name badge pinned to her uniform front, calmly flicked through the admissions book in front of her, even though she knew who he was talking about. "That IS correct, Commissioner; a Ms Jennifer Goodbody! She was admitted at..."

"I'm a close friend of Ms. Goodbody! May I see the young lady, please?"

The nurse's eyebrows shot up. "Well, she IS still pretty groggy, Commis..."

"Jim?" Her words were cut short by a shout, as Robin hurried over to the counter.

"Boy Wonder? Thank goodness you're still here!" the grey-haired policeman gasped. "How is Jennifer?"

"They wouldn't let me see her, Commissioner, but I understand that the young lady has had a very lucky escape? The bullet merely grazed her forehead, apparently!"

"That IS good news!"

Suddenly, the Commissioner saw his daughter, barge through the outer doors, over the Boy Wonder's shoulder, looking tired, haggard and very distraught. "Barbara, I'm so sorry, dear! You must be feeling terrible?" he greeted, grabbing her hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Oh, daddy, I hope she's going to be all right?" wailed the tearful redhead, burying her face into his shoulder.

"I'm sure she..."

"If I could get a word in, edgewise?" nurse Sue interrupted, with a slight frown.

"S-Sorry, Nurse!" replied the policeman, going red around the ears, as he hastily withdrew his hand from where it had come to rest, on Barbara's shapely derriere.

"The victim is still very groggy, Commissioner, but owing to the, ah, unusual circumstances, I am willing to allow you, your daughter, and the Boy Wonder here, a few minutes with Ms Goodbody, provided that you have a word with the doctor first, and that he concurs!"

They all nodded and were immediately escorted to the same small office that had been used for Robin's earlier interview.

A white-coated emergency physician, with a stethoscope about his neck, arose and shook their hands and exchanged introductions, before exchanging a few private words with nurse Sue. He then sat back down and regarded the anxious trio.

"Physically, Ms Goodbody is in excellent health," he began. "The bullet only grazed her cranium in passing! This superficial wound should soon heal up. The stitches will dissolve, leaving only the slightest of scars, if any!"

"Thank goodness!" exclaimed the relieved policeman. A faint tremulous smile appeared on Barbara's full red lips, and the Boy Wonder looked equally pleased.

"That is the GOOD news! Unfortunately, Ms. Goodbody appears to be suffering from amnesia, as a result of the gunshot!" the medic added.

"Amnesia, that's loss of memory, isn't it?" exclaimed Robin, with a frown.

"Correct, Boy Wonder! I'm afraid Ms Goodbody cannot recall the events leading up to her shooting, or anything else, for that matter!"

"But she will recover her memory eventually, won't she?" exclaimed the horrified redhead.

"In most cases, the amnesia is short lived, Ms Gordon. Everyday normal things tend to trigger memories, and the mind gradually recovers all or most of the lost information!"

"How long will that take, doctor?" enquired the Boy Wonder, anxiously.

"Days, weeks, months maybe, occasionally years?" the medic replied, with a shrug. "We have no way of knowing, for sure? She may NEVER recover her memory, but that worst-case scenario is highly unlikely!" he added, with a reassuring smile. "Provided someone is willing to keep an eye on her, she should be able to go home, in a day or two! The nurse will show you all to Ms Goodbody's bedside, Police Commissioner!"

They all stood up and shook hands with him. "Thank you, doctor!" Barbara mumbled, tears glistening in her big green eyes.

"Yes, thanks, Doc!" added Robin.

"This way, folks!" The nurse turned and led them down the hallway.

Sunday, 3:20 am

Jenny was sitting up in bed, with several pillows propping her up, as they entered the private hospital room. She had a white gauze bandage wrapped around her head, with a small red bloodstain indicating the position of the wound, and she still looked very pale and weak. She was wearing a pair of pale-blue, hospital issue pajamas.

She frowned, as the three visitors and the nurse approached her bedside.

"Jennifer, dear, how are you feeling?" exclaimed the lovely, if a little windblown, redhead, clutching her right hand and leaning in, to kiss her on the cheek.

Jennifer jerked her face away. "Who the hell are you, sister?" she gasped, with a apprehensive look on her lovely face.

"Jen, it's me, Barbara!" the female replied, tears glistening in her big green eyes. "Don't you know me?"

The blonde bombshell vigorously shook her head. "I don't know any of you from Adam!" she retorted, before switching her gaze to the costumed figure of Robin, the Boy Wonder. "Who's the weirdo in the circus clown's outfit," she asked, "and why is he wearing a mask?"

"This is Robin, the Boy Wonder, dear! He's one half of the Dynamic Duo," the Commissioner explained. "He's the person who found you, and brought you to this hospital!"

"Looks more like some sort of pervert to me," she retorted, eying Robin, disdainfully. "Why else would he be wearing his underwear on the outside? As for his color co-ordination... Yuck!"

The Boy Wonder blushed a deep shade of red. "I really will have to get a costume upgrade," he promised himself. "Are you all right, Jennifer?" he enquired, anxiously. "You were creased by a bullet and seem to have lost your memory!"

Jenny rewarded Batman's young sidekick, with a baleful glare. "So I've been told, sugar!" she replied. "Hopefully, it's only temporary? Who the hell shot me, anyway, and why?"

"We're not sure, Jennifer, but it seems as if you may have been the innocent victim of an armed robbery that took place close by? You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!" Jim Gordon explained, patiently. "The weirdest thing was that you were naked, apart from your, um, underwear, when the Boy Wonder found you? The doctor has assured me that there was no evidence of you having been raped, or any obvious signs of sexual molestation!"

"Hmm? That probably explains why I'm stark naked under these pajamas," Jenny replied, unbuttoning her top and pulling it apart, to emphasis her words.

Both men's eyes almost popped out of their heads, as her shapely 35b breasts bounced into view, with their large areolas and prominent nipples. They were the most magnificent pair of boobs that the commissioner had ever seen, with the possible exception of Batgirl's. Robin had seen them before, of course.

"Er, yes dear, you've proved your point! You can put them away now!" the police officer said, with an embarrassed grin.

"Have you been able to remember anything at all yet, Ms Goodbody?" asked the blonde-haired nurse, Sue, easing her patient forward to plump up her pillows.

"Not a damned thing, honey!" replied the blue-eyed blonde, buttoning up her pajama top, much to the young nurse's disappointment. "Perhaps you should call the cops?"

"I am a cop, er, a policeman, Jennifer, dear!" Jim Gordon explained, gently. "I'm the Commissioner of Police, and this is my daughter, and your best friend, Barbara Gordon! The Boy Wonder here is a private investigator... of sorts!"

"Well, it's about time you and the pixie here, pulled your fingers out, and found the bastard who shot me!" Jennifer retorted, her eyes sparking, angrily. "The sight of the son-of-a-bitch's ugly mug, just might just be the trigger I need, to bring back my lost memory?"

"I think it's time you folk were leaving!" nurse Sue insisted, before the flabbergasted law officer could reply. "Ms Goodbody is still very weak! She needs all the rest she can get!"

"Huh? Oh yes, of course, nurse! How thoughtless of me," Jim Gordon replied, blushing slightly. "I shall pop by tomorrow, Jennifer dear, when you're feeling more your old self! Hopefully, by then, you can shed some light on this mystery?"

"I shall also pop in to see you, tomorrow," Barbara added, leaning forward to kiss the blonde on the cheek, then pulling away, as the patient jerked her head to one side.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, old-timer, Ms Gordon, Boy Wonder! See ya!"

Jenny watched the three visitors exit the room, along with the nurse, before sliding a hand into the front of her pajama pants. "Speaking of feeling myself?" she murmured, her stiffened fingers rubbing, urgently against her pussy. "Mmmm! Aaahh! I thought they would NEVER leave!"

Sunday, 3:33 am

As they walked down the hallway, the Commissioner turned to Robin. "Did you notice anything unusual about Jennifer, Boy Wonder?"

"Apart from her amnesia you mean?" Jim nodded. "Well, she did look a little pale and weak."

"Didn't you think she was acting a little out of character... a little too brash and... uncouth?"

"Hmm, now that you mention it, I did notice a hint of sarcasm in some of her comments, but I put that down to the trauma, Commissioner!"

"I'm sure she's still feeling a little confused and frustrated, daddy," Barbara added, squeezing his hand. "That probably explains any uncharacteristic behavior?"

"Hmm, I hope you're right, dear!"

Sunday, 3:36 am

Shortly after her two visitors had departed, nurse Sue returned, carrying a large hypodermic syringe in a stainless steel basin on a tray, thus forcing Jenny to guiltily withdraw her fingers from her now sopping pussy. The nurse placed the basin on the bedside table, then turned and drew the privacy curtains closed, around the bed. Jennifer thought this a rather strange thing to do, considering she was the only patient in the room!

As Nurse Townsend filled the syringe with a blue liquid from a small vial, Jennifer glanced over at her, nervously. "What's that for, nurse?" she asked, with a slight frown on her lovely face.

"Nothing to worry about! Just something to help you sleep, Ms Goodbody!" Sue replied, with a disarming smile. She pushed up the girl's pajama sleeve and rubbed an alcohol soaked swab over an area of skin on her upper arm. "You won't feel a thing!" she murmured, with a reassuring smile, before inserting the needle into a vein and injecting the contents of the syringe into the blonde's bloodstream.

Within seconds, Jenny felt herself growing groggy and her eyes fluttered closed. As she drifted into unconsciousness, she thought she felt the nurse's hands on her body, unfastening and pulling off her pajama top.

-oOo-

Sue Townsend had wanted Jennifer, ever since she'd been brought into A & E, naked apart from a skimpy pair of sheer panties. The petite blonde was absolutely gorgeous, and Sue found herself growing wet, every time she looked at her, especially when she'd insisted on giving the new patient a bed bath.

Once the injection had started to take affect, and the girl had started to drift off to sleep, Sue quickly stepped out of her shoes and stripped off her uniform, to reveal that she was otherwise naked, apart from her fishnet stockings, garter belt and hat. She pulled aside the bedsheet and expertly removed Jenny's pajama bottoms, before climbing astride the prone figure and inserting the one end of a double-headed, Latex dildo, in the patient's pussy. She eased the other end into her own vagina, with a sigh of pleasure, then started to lower herself onto the girl, forcing the huge dildoes deeper inside both the girl and herself.

When all nine-inches were firmly embedded in both twats, Sue started to rhythmically raise and lower her hips, sliding the thick phallus in and out of their cunts, with practiced ease, never quite releasing her grip on the embedded pseudo cock. "Mmmm! Ooohh, yes, yessss!" she hissed, arching her back and forcing the shaft to saw back and forth against the most sensitive part of her, now slick, vulva wall. "You have no idea how much I needed this!"

She reached out and took the girl's modestly sized, but beautifully shaped breasts in her clawed hands, squeezing them, viciously, before thumbing the already prominent nipples into full erection. "Mmmm, you are sooh gorgeous, my sweet," she murmured, as she started to squeeze and stretch the highly elastic teats.

"Aaaahhhhh! Oooohhhhh!" the patient gasped, arching her back up off the bed, her eyes still closed.

Sue paused in mid-downstroke, as the naked girl moaned and squirmed beneath her, afraid she might regain full consciousness, but the blonde settled down once more, a beatific smile on her lovely lips.

The lesbian nurse resumed her gentle fucking, feeling the much-wanted orgasm starting to build, in the pit of her belly. She started to pant in time with each thrust. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..."

As she felt herself rushing toward her climax, the girl beneath her started to buck her hips upward, rising to meet each down thrust, as she too, approached her orgasm, despite her near unconscious state. Sue clung on to the girl's nipples, pulling and stretching them, as she rode her bucking hips, like a cowpoke riding a wild stallion. "Yes, yesss, oh yesssss!" she hissed, as she started to cum, her secretions oozing out from her tightly stretched labia and running down the dildo, to coat Jennifer's mons and tightly-stretched pussy lips.

With a final shudder of pleasure, Sue leant in and kissed Jennifer on the mouth, then rose up off the dildo and dismounted her lovely patient. After removing the dildo from the blonde's widely-stretched pussy, she cleaned them both up with medical wipes, and then hurriedly slipped on her uniform and buttoned it up.

Just as she was finishing dressing the girl in her pajamas, Jenny started to wake up. "Huh? Where am I? What's happening to me?" Jennifer gasped her head lolling from side to side. Her eyes fluttered open, to see a nurse bending over her. "Wha'?"

Sue smiled at her, like a cat that had just drank the cream. "Hush now, dear! You must have been having a dream?" She drew the blanket up to the patient's chin. "Now, try to get some sleep, there's a good girl!"

"Uh huh!" Jennifer responded, with a sigh of relief, closing her eyes and pretending to fall asleep.

-oOo-

As soon as the nurse had left the room, Jenny slipped a hand into her pajama pants, and then pushed a finger passed her swollen, still tingling labia, into her warm, wet pussy. When she brought the finger up before her eyes, it glistened with fresh girl cum! Her nose had not deceived her. The room stank of SEX!