Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 08

Story Info
Sacrificial Lamb (Penultimate Chapter).
2.1k words
4.73
22.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationships with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. My grateful thanks, to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 8: Sacrificial Lamb

Thursday, 7:10 am

Catwoman stood with her hands on her bare hips, staring down at the naked female, painfully stretched out, spread-eagle, on the bed, her wrists and ankles securely bound to the four corners of the steel bedframe, by lengths of sturdy nylon cord. Snake stood over by the door, arms folded across his chest, strangely rigid. He was staring straight ahead, with a vacant expression on his ugly face, instead of his more usual scowl. Selina had placed him under the spell of Bastet, once he had firmly secured the red-haired librarian to the bed.

The evil feline had ditched her sheer purple catsuit for the short red loincloth and sandals of a High Priestess of Bastet, the Ancient Egyptian cat goddess. The solid gold cat earrings, swayed from her earlobes and her shapely naked breasts gently bounced against her ribcage, as she moved about the hotel room, deep in thought. Her eyes were heavily made up with black mascara, in the traditional Ancient Egyptian cat-look.

"Nnngghh!" The girl on the bed groaned, finally starting to come around, her head twisting from side to side, her silky red hair splayed out over the pillow behind her, framing her lovely face. Her long eyelashes fluttered, as her eyes sprang open and tried to focus on the naked light bulb, hanging by an electric flex from the stained, off-white ceiling. "What happened, where am I?" she gasped, her hands automatically tugging at her bonds. She started to squirm her hips, immediately realizing that her wide-spread ankles were similarly pinned in position.

"Oh noooh!" she gasped, blushing, as she peered down at her naked body through her shapely, heaving breasts. Her long coat had been folded up and rammed under her buttocks, raising her hips up off the mattress and forcing her to arch her back, painfully.

She turned her head to the side and gasped again, as she saw the near naked figure of Selina Kyle, once more dressed as a High Priestess of Bastet. "You!" she gasped.

"Awake at last, Ms Gordon?" Selina remarked, with a humorless smile on her blood-red lips.

"Release me at once, you... you weirdo!" Barbara cried, vainly tugging at her wrist bonds. She was experiencing a strange sense of deja vu!

"You will always address me as High Priestess!" snapped the Catwoman, angrily, leaning forward to flick Barbara's already prominent nipples, into full aching hardness. "Anything other than that, will be severely punished," she added, gripping the erect teats between her fingers and thumbs and twisting them, viciously, to emphasize her words.

"Aaagghh!" Barbara gasped, as the intense pain was immediately followed by a tingling sensation, that surged throughout her body. Her breasts seemed to catch on fire. The Priestess squeezed and pulled her aching teats and Barbara felt her pussy starting to throb and ache with an intense unfulfilled lust. She squeezed her eyes tight shut. "Please, noooh, Priestess, I beg you! Aaagghh! Yes, oh yes, yesss, yesssss!" she gasped, growing hotter and hotter by the second. Only Selina Kyle truly knew how to get the best out of the Earrings of Bastet!

The priestess paused her torture, to clamber onto the bed, between Barbara's widespread thighs.

There was a loud click, followed by a continuous buzzing sound. Barbara's eyes flew open again. The green-eyed temptress was licking and slurping the end of a familiar looking vibrating dildo, as she slid it in and out between her scarlet-painted, ovalled lips.

Selina's eyes crinkled at the corners, as she smiled at the horrified look on her victim's face. "Enjoy!" she purred, once she had removed the vibrator from her mouth. She rammed it into Barbara's exposed pussy, in a single, vicious movement.

"Unnngghh! Aaaggghhh!" Barbara's hips jerked upward, at the sudden excruciating pain in her unlubricated sheath. "Please, nooooooo!" she wailed, as he hips surged up to meet the pistoning device. "Aaaaggghhh!"

"The next thing you will feel up there, will be my ceremonial dagger, when I sacrifice you to the Goddess Bastet!" Selina snarled, her amused expression having disappeared, to be replace by one of pure undiluted hatred. "The goddess does not easily forgive those who deceive her, or those who abuse her sacred powers!" She leant forward and kissed her victim on the lips, hot and hungrily, her hand plunging the sex toy in and out of Barbara's rapidly moistening pussy, with an almost mechanical jerkiness.

Within seconds, Barbara found herself kissing Selina back, eagerly, voraciously, all thoughts of her impending demise, forgotten. She wanted this gorgeous female. She needed her High Priestess to make love to her, whatever the cost, even if it meant her very life! Nothing else seemed to matter!

Thursday, 7:32 am

Dwight looked up at the clock on the wall and sighed. His relief was due on at eight, and he was wondering whether to inform him about last night's strange occurrence? The dame in the purple catsuit, had looked mighty familiar? He frowned in unaccustomed concentration, trying to remember where he'd seen the female before. "Holy shit, it was the Catwoman!" he exclaimed, swinging his feet off the counter, as the penny finally dropped. "Wasn't there something on the news about her escaping from Arkham Asylum?" He reached over and switched on the portable radio and tuned in to a local news channel.

"... and now for some news that's just in! Tony 'Snake' Lambergo, who was awaiting trial for robbery and attempted murder, has escaped from the high security cells at GCPD headquarters, much to the embarrassment of our Police Commissioner, Jim Gordon, who never wastes an opportunity to tell us how efficient the City's finest are!

According to an official source, police believe that Lambergo was sprung by none other than... you've guessed it folk, The Catwoman! Two uniformed police officers are reported to have been hospitalized, due to injuries they received, during the break-out! Catwoman herself, had only escaped from the supposedly high security wing of New Arkham Asylum, a little more than twenty-four hours earlier!

The police have no idea of the current whereabouts of either of these dangerous criminals, but local multi-millionaire businessman and well-known philanthropist, Bruce Wayne, has generously offered a 10,000 dollar reward, for any information leading to the apprehension of either of these dangerous individuals! A spokesman for..."

Dwight switched off the radio and gave a loud whoop of delight. "Wow! This is your lucky day, Dwight!" he chortled, rubbing his hands together. "Not only will I be able to claim the reward for Catwoman, but that big guy I saw her with, must've been that Snake Lambergo character? I should be able to claim another ten grand from this guy, Wayne, for turning him in?" He eagerly reached for the telephone and punched in 911.

Thursday, 7:44 am

"Thank you, Commissioner, that is indeed a stroke of good fortune! Please keep your officers at long range. One slip at this stage, could alert the kidnappers and mean the end for your daughter! Robin and myself will attempt the rescue, as soon as we get over to the hotel!"

"What about me?" enquired a female voice, as Bruce hung up the phone.

Startled, Batman looked around, to see the figure of the Batgirl, standing with her legs astride, hands on hips, at the base of a Batpole. She had slid down into the Batcave, un-noticed, just a minute or so earlier, in time to catch the bulk of the telephone conversation between Bruce and the highly agitated Commissioner of Police.

"Jennifer? What on earth are you doing here?" the Caped Crusader demanded, with a stern look on his face.

"And why the Batgirl outfit, instead of your usual Sparrow costume?" enquired Robin, with a frown.

"I'm coming with you guys!" she informed the Dark Knight. "And there was no time to go back to my place and collect my own costume, Boy Wonder!" she added, turning to address his young partner. "So, I borrowed one of Barbara's outfits!"

Batman knew there was no time to argue with the hotheaded young woman. He could fill in his fellow vigilantes, on the current situation, during the drive downtown. "Very well," he agreed, reluctantly. "To the Batmobile! Jennifer, you'll have to squeeze in-between Robin and myself!"

Thursday, 7:55 am

Selina raised her head from between the redhead's widespread thighs, the spell-bound girl's copious secretions glistening around her lips and all over her chin. She sat back, then straddled Barbara's hips, once she was sure the redhead had recovered from her multiple orgasms. "Is your blonde lover the Batgirl?" she enquired, her hypnotic green eyes glittering, insanely.

"N-No, Mistress!" Barbara gasped, wide-eyed, completely under her thrall, shaking her head from side to side, vigorously.

"Lying bitch!" The priestess's right hand swung down in a broad arc, the palm viciously striking her helpless prisoner on the left cheek, knocking her head to one side, and bringing tears to her big green eyes.

The priestess decided to change her approach. "Do you know the REAL identity of the Batgirl?" she purred.

"Y-Yes, Mistress!"

A cruel smile touched the lips of the High Priestess. This was better! "WELL... who is it?" she snarled, viciously twisting Barbara's stiff, erect nipples and causing her slave to arch her back up off the bed, and gasp with pain.

"Arrgghh! It's ME, High Priestess! I am the Batgirl!" she cried, tears trickling from the corners of her eyes.

"LYING WHORE!" Selina vented her frustration, by backhanding Barbara across the face, knocking her head to the opposite side and splitting her lower lip in the process. She knew the redhead was lying. She had seen the two of them together, in the abandoned subway station, during her previous incarnation!

She climbed off her victim and signaled to Snake to approach the bed. "Slave, see what you can get out of this lying bitch!" she commanded.

Lambergo came out of his zombie-like trance and approached the bed, with a hungry look on his ugly face, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his denim pants. He mounted the bed, kneeling between the girl's thighs, his impressive erection clamped in his right fist. "Okay, bitch, this is where you get yours!" he chortled, positioning the throbbing purple dome of his glans, at the entrance to her already sopping pussy.

"Please, noooooo!" Barbara gasped, not really sure whether she'd meant to say yes instead?

"Aaaaagggghhhh!" The girl screamed in both pain and pleasure, as he rammed his pelvis forward, his massive cock entering her, in one powerful, urgent penetration. As he began to thrust in and out, he reached out and grasped the girl's superb tits, digging his clawed fingers into the soft, pliable flesh then squeezing them together.

"DON'T treat the lying cow so gently!" his mistress snarled, the tip of her bullwhip cracking against his muscular naked buttocks and leaving a red-raw weal. He jerked with the sudden hot pain, and increased the tempo of his thrusting, still further.

"More! More!" gasped the rape victim, squirming her hips with undisguised pleasure. "Harder!"

"Faster! Faster!" snarled the high priestess, cracking her whip across his bucking ass, to urge him on.

-oOo-

While all this was taking place, the Chief of Police, was deploying his forces around the Beaumont Hotel. Roadblocks had been set up in the street, at both ends of the block, and as many citizens as possible, had been moved out of the immediate danger zone, without alerting the kidnappers. Chief O'Hara was itching to go in with all guns blazing, but the Irishman was under strict instructions from the Commissioner of Police, to hold off, until the arrival of the Caped Crusaders.

"Where the hell are they?" he muttered, hopping from one foot to the other, then glancing at his gold pocket watch, awarded to him for forty years in the Gotham City Police Force. "To be sure, the poor Colleen may be having to endure all sorts of despicable tortures, while we're standing here, lollygagging?"

"Just say the word, Chief," growled the senior officer standing at his elbow, "and we'll rush the joint?"

"No, no, O'Flaherty, we'd better give the caped boyos a few more minutes yet!" O'Hara replied, with a frustrated shake of his head.