Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 05

Story Info
Batgirl's initiation & a little retail therapy.
2.7k words
4.33
65.3k
16

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues on from 'The Price of Silence' and once more includes the character of Jennifer Goodbody AKA Sparrow, as well as Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman (did I really need to say that?).

In recent times, there seems to have been a huge upsurge in the use of cosmetic surgery and other medical techniques, to enhance the physical attributes that nature has bestowed upon us. Why should Batgirl be immune from such temptations?

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 5: Batgirl's Initiation

Saturday, 9:30 am

Batman stepped off the metal fire escape, onto the flat roof of Police Headquarters, closely followed by the Boy Wonder.

"What are we looking for, Batman?" enquired the youthful vigilante.

"Possible clues, old chum! Anything that might be associated with Barbara's mysterious disappearance," the Caped Crusader replied, peering around the flat rooftop. There was ample evidence of the fine layer of dust having been recently disturbed. He dropped to one knee and examined the various scuff marks and footprints. "It looks to me as if there's been some sort of recent scuffle, involving several people!" he added, with a frown.

They split up, to go over the entire rooftop with a fine toothcomb.

"Hey, look at this!" Robin called out, less than a minute later.

Batman rounded the bulky base of the searchlight, to see the Boy Wonder squatting down, peering at the smashed padlock of the control box, while the open door swung slightly in the breeze, its rusty hinges squeaking.

"Hmm? This explains how they managed to switch the Bat-signal on and off, but not why?" Batman muttered. He took out his fingerprint kit from a compartment on his utility belt and quickly dusted the metal door and padlock for prints, but there were none. "Whoever broke in here, took the precaution of wearing gloves, so they wouldn't leave any prints," he murmured, with a worried frown. It didn't suggest that the culprits might have been a gang of juveniles, trespassing on the rooftop.

They continued to search around the base of the searchlight. Suddenly, Batman spotted something partially poking out from under the girderwork that comprised much of the heavy searchlight's support cradle. He bent down and retrieved the object, with a grim look on his face. "I've found something, Robin," he announced, quietly, as he stared at one of Batgirl's Batarangs. He knew it belonged to the Dark Damsel, because it was slightly smaller than the version used by himself and Robin.

Robin stared at the device, and let out a long, low whistle. "Holy Bat-clue!" he gasped. "That's one of Batgirl's! So, Barbara must have been here!"

"It appears so, Boy Wonder! I would suggest this whole Bat-signal set-up, was staged purely for Batgirl's benefit, so some dastardly swine could ensnare the Dark Damsel!" A piece of grubby cloth blew across the roof and he quickly stooped to gather it up in one gloved fist. He raised it to his nose and sniffed. A familiar faint smell still emanated from it. "Chloroform!" he growled, ominously.

Saturday, 9:32 am

"Aaahhhhhh! Oooooohhh! Unnnnngghh!" Batgirl groaned, as she started to return to consciousness, twisting her head from side to side, and immediately wishing that she hadn't, as it set off a pounding headache. She appeared to be lying on something hard, flat and cold, with her arms stretched back, painfully, behind her head. Her eyelids fluttered open, and she found herself staring up at a dimly lit, tiled ceiling, some fifteen feet above her head. She tried to move her arms into a more comfortable position, only to discover that her wrists were tied into position, preventing her from doing so. She started to squirm, weakly, quickly discovering that her ankles were similarly tied down.

"Unngghh!" With a thrill of fear, she realized that she was completely naked, and stretched out, spread-eagled, on some sort of flat-topped, sandstone altar. She craned her neck, and discovered that her widespread wrists and ankles were tied to large metal ringbolts, embedded in the four corners of the block of stone she lay stretched out on. Her shoulders scraped, painfully, against the rough quartz surface, as she realized that her back was painfully arched upward. Some sort of cushion had been jammed beneath her ass-cheeks, raising her hips up from the flat surface of the large stone block. She peered through her impressive cleavage and saw her naked pudenda raised up, as if it were being offered to the cat statue that loomed beyond, an Earthly representation of some ancient Egyptian goddess.

Batgirl squirmed her hips, while tugging at the bonds about her wrists, as the memories of her rooftop capture came flooding back. "Catwoman!" she gasped, under her breath. "But why was the feline temptress almost naked?" she wondered. There had been no sign of her trademark catsuit or Cat-mask, just a short red loincloth and some sandals! Batgirl's eyes opened wide, and then she relaxed, slightly, as she realized that her own Bat-cowl was still firmly in place about her head. "At least I still have my anonymity, if not my virginity," she thought, with a slightly hysterical giggle.

She turned her head to one side and gave a gasp of surprise. Sitting, cross-legged on a large ornate and tasseled cushion, was the woman who she knew as The Catwoman, staring at her intently. Selina Kyle was still wearing the garish black Ancient Egyptian make-up around her eyes, that gave her the look of a cat, but very little else.

"I see you are awake at last, Batgirl!" she intoned, with a humorless smile.

"Let me go at once, you... you feline vixen!" Batgirl snapped, tugging at her bonds and trying to inject just the right amount of authority into her voice. "And, while you're at it, please return my Bat-costume! Unlike yourself, I am not in the habit of removing all my clothes, at the first opportunity!" She blushed deeply, realizing that her sex was clearly displayed to her nemesis. "Release me at once, Catwoman!" she snapped, beginning to lose patience.

"I am no longer Catwoman but Selina Kyle, High Priestess of Bastet the Beautiful!" Catwoman intoned, rising to her feet and walking over to the altar, arms crossed over her ample chest. She leant over Batgirl's supine form, then reached out and started to caress her prisoner's naked, heaving breasts. "I see you have had your bust enlarged somewhat, since we last met, Bat-slut," she murmured through garishly painted red lips. A flicker of jealousy momentarily crossed her countenance. "But that is good! The goddess selects only the most beautiful, to be her mortal servants. She flicked Batgirl's prominent nipples into full erection, using the scarlet-painted fingernails of her index fingers and thumbs.

"Aaahhh!" Batgirl gasped, involuntarily arching her spine even further. "Please, nooooooooo!"

"By the power of Isis, Batgirl!" Selina exclaimed, wide-eyed. "The goddess has bewitched your tits! I have never seen any woman's nipples quite so huge or prominent. She took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger, and squeezed them hard, rolling them between them while, at the same time, leaning forward and bringing her face close to that of her helpless prisoner.

Just before their lips met, Barbara noticed the 'Earrings of Bastet' dangling from Catwoman's earlobes, the gold cats glinting in the flickering candlelight. "No, pleassse! Unngghh! Mmmmm! Nnngghh!" she protested, jerking her head from side to side, trying to break the hungry, lesbian kiss.

Soon, her breasts felt as if they were on fire, her pussy throbbing with unfulfilled lust, as Catwoman's tongue entered her mouth and started dueling with her own.

Suddenly, Barbara found herself kissing Selina back, eagerly, hungrily, all thoughts of escape cast aside! She wanted this woman. She desperately needed this woman. She needed to make love to the High Priestess!

They finally broke apart, both red-faced and gasping for breath. Batgirl noted that Catwoman's nipples were now also hard and fully erect. She wanted to caress those breasts, squeeze them, and suck on those delicious big nipples. "If only my hands were free!" she groaned in frustration, thrusting up her pelvis, as far as her bondage would allow. "Make love to me, my priestess!" she cried, through clenched teeth. "Make love to your worthless servant!"

"Catwoman smiled and nodded her satisfaction. "The goddess has chosen well!" she murmured. "I shall prepare myself for the initiation ceremony!" She straightened then turned to leave the room.

"Don't leave me like this!" Barbara cried, desperately squirming her hips. "I need you! I need you to make love to me! Pleassssse!"

As Catwoman left the room, Batgirl's buttocks sank back onto the cushion, tears of frustration trickling from her big green eyes. She had never felt such intense arousal, in all her life. She needed to be fucked by someone, ANYONE, long and hard!

-oOo-

Minutes later, Batgirl opened her eyes again, as she heard the sound of bare feet padding across the tiled floor toward her. She gasped with shock, as she realized that Catwoman had removed her bright-red loincloth and strapped on the biggest dildo she'd ever seen. "Nooooooo!" she moaned, filled with dread, struggling to break free of her bonds, with renewed energy. "Noooooooooooo!"

The High Priestess smiled down at her. "Have no fear, Batgirl! A slut like yourself should have no trouble taking all of this ten-inch phallus!" She climbed onto the end of the altar and knelt between Batgirl's widely splayed thighs. "Soon you will become a willing servant of Bastet," she intoned, inserting the end of the dildo between the already swollen and glistening labia of the eager acolyte.

"Yes! Yesss!" Barbara gasped, with a shudder of uncontrolled lust. "Make love to me, my Mistress!"

Catwoman smiled, evilly. "I'm not going to make LOVE to you, Bat-slut!" she hissed, reaching out to caress Batgirl's shapely enhanced mammaries. "I am going to FUCK you!" She thrust her hips forward, embedding the full length of the ceremonial dildo into Batgirl's twat.

"Aaaaaaiiiiiieeeeee!" Batgirl screeched, in agony and ecstasy, her hips thrusting up to meet the plunging monster. "More! More!"

Catwoman proceeded to jerk her hips back and forth, quickly driving her helpless victim into a frenzy of sexual longing.

"Harder! Faster!" Batgirl cried. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" With a wild shriek of pleasure, she attained her first orgasm and her pussy juices poured out around the thick, pistoning pseudo-cock. All worries about The Catwoman discovering her true identity, had long been discarded.

The High Priestess smiled in triumph. "Now you are truly the slave of Bastet!" she murmured, proceeding to bring her willing lover to a second, equally mind-blowing climax.

After Barbara had attained her orgasm, the High Priestess sat back on her haunches. "Now for the grand unveiling!" she declared. She reached out and drew off the mask and cowl from the still moaning redhead. "Barbara Gordon!" she gasped, her cat-like eyes opening wide, as a glorious crown of fiery red hair spilled out across the stone altar. Her triumphant smile returned. "I should've guessed!"

Towering above them, on a square marble monolith, covered in Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, that included the royal cartouche of Bastet, was the statue of the cat goddess. It seemed to smile down at them, in the dim, flickering candlelight, its eyes glowing like twin emeralds of fire.

Sunday, 7:45 am

Bruce Wayne was in a foul mood, as he sat eating his breakfast, along with his youthful ward, Dick Grayson. So far, despite being up half the night, they had failed to discover any clues as to Barbara Gordon's whereabouts, or that of the evil, feline temptress, The Catwoman.

"More toast, Master Bruce?" enquired Alfred, his faithful old butler and general factotum.

"Thank you, Alfred!" he replied, without looking up, as the manservant placed a fresh rack of toast on the dining table. Dick immediately dived in and helped himself. Bruce turned the page of the Gotham Daily Gazette, and his eyes were immediately drawn to the banner headline on page 3: 'Naked Women Seen in Late Night Shopping Mall'. He was overcome with curiosity, so he took a sip from his steaming coffee mug and read on:

'Customers at a downtown shopping mall were, last night, amazed to see two shaven-headed young women, calmly shopping there, wearing hardly a stitch of clothing. Both females were clad in brief red loincloths, with golden hems containing numerous ancient symbols, according the General Manager of the store, a Mr. Gupta Singh. Mr. Singh further added, that their eyes were made up with some sort of weird, black mascara. 'Like two cats' he insisted. Their only other items of apparel, were the sandals on their feet.

The two women, who apparently both had fantastic figures, according to several of the eye-witnesses, seemed totally unaffected by the near riot that their appearance caused, and purchased a quantity of Frankincense and Myrrh, especially imported from the Middle East, plus several adult toys from a late-night branch of 'Victoria's Secret', a little further along the mall.

The Manageress of the 'Victoria's Secret' store, further suggested that the slightly larger breasted of these two gorgeous cuties, was wearing a pair of very fetching gold earrings, shaped like sitting cats. She coyly refused to divulge any details of their purchases, when pressed by our male reporter, but...'

Bruce leapt to his feet. "Catwoman!" he yelled, waving the newspaper around in the air, much to the consternation of his two companions.

"What about her?" Dick retorted, from around a mouthful of buttered toast.

"This has got to be her, old chum! She was wearing the 'Earrings of Bastet'!" He brushed aside the breakfast things and spread the newspaper over the surface of the table, so that they could both read the article.

"Holy Smoke!" exclaimed his young ward, looking up a minute or two later, unaware of how apt his comment was. "It sure sounds like it, Bruce, but why the weird get-up, and who was the other dame?"

"It must have something to do with those stolen Egyptian artifacts, Dick!" Bruce replied, with a puzzled frown on his forehead. "The other dame, er, young woman, must have been a member of her latest weird sect?"

"But it doesn't get us any closer to locating Barbara, does it?" Dick muttered, his initial euphoria rapidly dissipating.

"At least we now know what to look for in Catwoman's case!" the Dark Knight retorted, a faint gleam of hope in his eyes. "Perhaps it will help lead us to Ms. Gordon?" he added, brightening up somewhat.

"Yeah! If we see a huge pair of naked knockers approaching us, along the street, they probably belong to The Catwoman!" Dick exclaimed, sarcastically.

Alfred flinched with embarrassment, at the young ward's words. "Youngsters, these days!" he exclaimed, under his breath, with a slight shake of the head.

"What was that, Alfred?"

"Nothing, Master Dick! Nothing at all!" the gray-haired butler replied, starting to clear up the breakfast things.

Sunday, 11:49 am

Barbara knelt, knees spread apart, on a cushion, in front of the full-length wall mirror. She was totally naked, apart from an abbreviated crimson loincloth, which did nothing to hide her glistening sex. Dark, kohl face-paint enhanced her big green eyes. Her lovely red hair was no more, having been recently shaved off by her mistress, leaving just a fine close-cropped stubble, like peach fuzz, covering her scalp. She was aware that Selina had discovered her true identity, when she had removed her mask and cowl, while they were making love, but it no longer seemed of any great importance.

She hoisted her twin fleshy orbs in her palms and squeezed them up and together, thrilling at the feel of her prominent nipples between her widespread fingers.

She frowned and then looked closer. All signs of her operation scars had vanished. She checked for the small operation scars on her torso, but they were no longer there. Her flesh appeared totally blemish free. Even a couple of small moles seemed to have disappeared. "Thank you, my benevolent goddess!" she murmured, one hand moving down to rub, stiff-fingered, at the entrance to her pussy. "Your humble servant is truly grateful!" She had learned from Selina, that Bast, or Bastet, as the goddess was frequently known, was, among many things, the goddess of health and healing!

"Aaaahhhh!" she sighed, squirming her shapely hips in pleasure. She had never felt so blissfully happy, or horny, since she had discovered the true way.