Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 07

Story Info
Batgirl orally proves her loyalty, Batman zeroes in.
2.4k words
4.39
47.3k
14

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues on from 'The Price of Silence' and once more includes the character of Jennifer Goodbody AKA Sparrow, as well as Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman (did I really need to say that?).

In recent times, there seems to have been a huge upsurge in the use of cosmetic surgery and other medical techniques, to enhance the physical attributes that nature has bestowed upon us. Why should Batgirl be immune from such temptations?

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 7: Catwoman's Plaything

Monday, 9:20 am

Barbara gazed at her High Priestess, lovingly, as she bit into the bunch of grapes that Selina held aloft in her left hand, ignoring the juice that ran down her chin and dripped onto her heaving bosom. The two women were seated facing one-another, in the small, bubbling Jacuzzi, the unguent perfumed water lapping around their shapely hips. Barbara's partially submerged right thigh was draped over Selina's left and vice-versa, while the digits of their submerged right hands, were pistoning away in each other's widespread pussies.

"Aaahhh!" Selina suddenly arched her back and thrust out her breasts, her cat-like eyes screwed tight shut. "Yes! Yes! Yessss!" she hissed, immediately setting off Barbara's own orgasm.

"Nnnnggh! Ooooh, yes, yesss, mistress!" Barbara gasped, arching her spine and throwing her head back, the grapes forgotten. Both naked beauties squirmed and moaned with undisguised pleasure, deep in the throes of their mutual orgasm.

Finally, Selina's long black eyelashes fluttered open and her green eyes focused on her still climaxing companion. "You have done well, slave Barbara!" she intoned, with the faintest of smiles on her scarlet painted lips. "The goddess is well pleased with her newest hand-maiden!"

Barbara bowed her head, her shapely breasts still heaving, as her orgasm came to a shuddering end. "Thank you, Mistress! Your every wish is my command!" she gasped. She now regarded the High Priestess as the Earthly representative of the Ancient Egyptian cat goddess.

"But there is still one further task you must successfully perform, to prove your true worthiness?"

"Anything, High Priestess!" Barbara cried, almost pathetically eager to please.

"Dirk?" Selina called, snapped her fingers, imperiously.

"Yes, Mistress?" The powerfully built hoodlum stepped forward from his upright standing position against the wall of the room. The male slave was almost four cubits* tall and built like an ox! He was no longer dressed in tight jeans and a T-shirt, but was naked apart from a short red loincloth hanging from his broad, muscular hips; a tall, white, approximately conical Egyptian headdress; and a broad band of gold, worn above the biceps of his muscular left arm.

Selena smiled at the obvious tent in the front of the male acolyte's loincloth. She had initiated her two thugs into the ways of Bastet, a little earlier, and they were now completely under the power of the goddess. "Remove your loincloth, then step into the bath and kneel before this female slave!" she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress!" he intoned, unclipping the garment and casually casting it aside, before climbing into the churning milky water and kneeling before Barbara, legs slightly parted.

Barbara stared, wide eyed, at the huge erection, as it bobbed up and down, mere inches from her face. "It must be almost ten zebos** (8-inches) in length and over two zebos (2-inches) in diameter," she thought, suitably impressed by his manhood. She was even starting to think in ancient terms. Dirk's hairy ballsack, hung full and heavy from the base of his magnificent staff.

"Take it in your mouth, slave Barbara," ordered Selena, with a smirk touching her lips. "Run your tongue and teeth over this magnificent example of manhood. Pay loving homage to it! Then I want you to take it all in, every last zebo!"

Barbara gasped, wide-eyed, but obediently wrapped her red-painted lips about the bulbous knob, without a word of protest. She could barely get the huge head past her wide-stretched jaws, her lips tightly stretched about the shaft, as she ran her tongue and gums about the throbbing man-meat.

"Mmmmm! Aaahhh!" Big Dirk groaned, gripping the back of Batgirl's head and pulling her warm, wet mouth onto him, as his hips began to jerk, pistoning in and out of her warm, wet, oral orifice.

"All the way, slut!" hissed Selena, rubbing three stiffened fingers up against Barbara's swollen clitoris, before entering her sex.

"Nnnnghh! Mmmnnn! Ahhhhh!" Barbara mumbled, writhing her hips with pleasure, while Dirk's penis prodded at the back of her throat, insistently. She tried to relax her throat muscles, trying not to gag, as he slowly inched his way deeper.

Soon, she was deep-throating him, while he grunted his pleasure, a look of animal lust on his craggy features. "Uh, uh, uh, uh...."

"Aaaahhhh!" With a loud gasp of delight, the former hoodlum came, spurt after spurt of creamy cum jetting down into the slave's stomach, as Barbara swallowed, desperately, her head starting to swim from the lack of oxygen.

Selina felt a flood of hot, sticky secretions flow over her submerged pistoning fingers, and she smiled to herself. "Now Batgirl is truly mine!" she purred, as Barbara's bulging, gulping esophagus, milked the last of Big Dirk's semen into her belly and he reluctantly withdrew his softening penis from her mouth.

Coughing and gasping for air, the former superheroine threw up into the churning waters.

"Will there be anything else, Mistress?" Dirk asked, his voice totally expressionless, once more.

"Not at the moment, Dirk!" Selena raised an arm and snapped her fingers. "Slave? Towel!" she commanded, as she rose up out of the water, like some ancient sea goddess rising from the depths.

Desperate Dan hurried forward, with a fluffy red bath towel, and draped it about his Mistress' sexy, nubile figure. He was dressed in a similar manner to Dirk. As she stepped, regally, from the churning water, he sank to his knees and began to dry his mistress' legs and feet, lovingly.

* 1 regular cubit, is the distance between the elbow and outstretched fingertips, and is approx. 470 mm. ** 1 zebo or digit, is the thickness of a finger, and is approx. 19.5 mm.

Monday, 9:45 am

"Eureka!" exclaimed Bruce Wayne, jumping to his feet.

"Huh?" grunted his youthful ward, Dick Grayson, pausing his snatch and jerk routine, and carefully placing the barbell, with its 150 pounds of attached weights, onto the weight support, above and slightly behind his head. "What is it, Bruce?" he panted, as he sat up on the gym mat. Dick was wearing just a pair of sneakers, white ankle socks, and a pair of gym shorts. His well-muscled body was covered in a slick sheen of sweat, the result of his fifteen minute energetic weights routine.

"I think we may have hit the jackpot, old chum!" replied the multi-millionaire industrialist, turning to face him, across the Batcave. "It seems that Gotham City decided to build a subway system, based on the London, England underground network, way back at the beginning of the twentieth century!" he explained.

Dick Grayson walked over to the Bat-computer, mopping the sweat from his face, with a hand-towel. He leant over to view the monitor screen. "Yeah, I think I read something about that, someplace? But didn't the whole scheme amount to little more than a hill of beans? Something about the local geological features being unsuitable for extensive, deep-level excavations?"

Bruce was suitably impressed. "Very good Dick, but what most people don't know, is that a quarter-mile length of test tunnel was completed, along with two subway stations! I don't think they ever got around to laying the track, or running a train between them, before the whole plan was abandoned."

"But what's this got to do with Catwoman's...?" Dick began, and then the penny dropped. "Of course! One of the subway stations was provisionally named 'Atlantic Street' wasn't it?" he exclaimed, excitedly.

"Exactly, old buddy! I'm currently trying to narrow down the exact location of the subway station, but it was somewhere on the south side of the city!"

"But surely they would have filled it all in?"

"You would have thought so, Dick," agreed his mentor, "but perhaps someone cut corners? Perhaps someone was on the make? Perhaps they just sealed off the entrance, but left the subway station more or less intact?"

"Yeah, and The Catwoman found out about it, somehow? Holy Moly, Bruce! This gives a whole new meaning to the term 'criminal underground'!"

Just then, Alfred appeared at the top of the staircase that led up into stately Wayne Manor. "Excuse me, Master Bruce, but I've just had Commissioner Gordon on the Bat-phone, enquiring about any progress in our investigation of Ms Gordon's latest abduction! He seemed extremely agitated, sir!"

"I'd better return his call, Alfred! Dick, can you keep an eye on the Bat-computer? It currently searching through all the old maps and schematics of the city, trying to pinpoint the location of the subway station."

Monday, 9:55 am

"Hello, Commissioner, I'm returning your call!"

"Batman! Thank goodness! What news do you have of my daughter? I've been going frantic with worry!"

"We don't believe she's in any immediate danger, Commissioner! We think she's in the hands of the Catwoman and her gang, and that she's still somewhere in Gotham City. We're zeroing in on the exact location, even as we speak!"

"I'll provide you with every available officer at my disposal, Caped Crusader!"

"No, Commissioner, that won't be necessary! A show of force might prove fatal for Barbara, if her abductors panic! Leave everything to Robin and myself... oh, and The Batgirl, of course!"

"Please save my little girl, Batman!" the Commissioner half-sobbed, obviously very distressed.

"We'll do our best, Jim!" Bruce replied, with a slight catch in his voice, before replacing the receiver.

Bruce picked up the standard telephone next to the red Bat-phone, and keyed in a local number. "Is that the Gotham City Central Library?" he enquired. He paused, listening to the switchboard operator's reply.

"Good! Could you put me through to Ms. Jennifer Goodbody, please? This is Bruce Wayne!" Another short pause. "Yes, THAT Bruce Wayne and yes, this IS a matter of extreme emergency!... Thank you!"

As he waited, Bruce drummed his fingers on the top of the telephone table.

"Hello, Bruce?" Jenny answered in a slightly tremulous voice. She still hadn't fully gotten over the shock of Brad's unwanted assault on her.

"Jenny? Can you get over to my place, right away! Things are finally moving on the abduction front!" There was a gasp of relief from the young blonde. "Oh, and can you stop by Barbara's place, on your way over, and pick up that 'special' outfit of hers? You know the one I mean?" He was reluctant to be any more specific, over an open telephone connection.

"Right, Bruce, I'm on my way!" she replied, without bothering to ask for further details.

-oOo-

As soon as she'd hung up the receiver, Jennifer grabbed her coat and purse, and headed for the door. "If Mr. Peabody complains, then tough shit!" she muttered to herself, rebelliously. "Barbara's well-being is more important than any fusty old job!"

Monday, 10:15 am

"You were right about the subway station being located on the south side of the city!" Dick announced, as Bruce slide down the Bat-pole to join him in the nerve center of the Bat-cave, noting that his mentor had changed into his Batman outfit. Dick had also changed into his Boy Wonder costume, a few minutes earlier.

"You've located it?" Bruce queried, hurrying over.

"Uh, huh! I found some old schematics and engineering drawings on a computer that I, er, hacked into, in the 'Gotham City Architecture and Planning Department'!"

Bruce gave him a disapproving look, then peered at the ancient map reproduced on the monitor screen. "Right in the heart of one of the most rundown districts," he murmured. "Slap dab in the middle of an old, abandoned industrial park!"

"Let's get over there, right away!" exclaimed Robin, pounding a gloved right fist on the desktop. "There's no time to loose!"

"Hold your horses, Boy Wonder! We've yet to discover the location of the entrance to the Felonious Female's lair! Let's check out some of those schematic drawings that you've illegally unearthed! They may give us a clue?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Robin replied, looking a little crest-fallen.

"Anyway, I'm waiting for Sparrow to join us! A woman's intuition may prove to be invaluable?"

"Good thinking, Batman!" exclaimed the Boy Wonder. He had taken quite a shine to Sparrow, since she'd joined their vigilante team.

Monday, 10:45 am

"How do I look, guys?" Jenny asked, stepping out from behind the hastily erected privacy screen. It consisted of a length of suspended rope, with an old Indian blanket draped over it. She posed with her legs astride and her hands on her hips.

The two Caped Crusaders looked her over, appreciatively. Jennifer was wearing Barbara's old Bat-costume, a tight fitting Kevlar reinforced, black Latex catsuit, matched to black calf-length boots, cape and cowl. The cowl incorporated two pointed bat ears, with built in electronic sound amplifiers, and an eye-mask that, unlike Batman's outfit, did not cover the bridge of her nose. What she wasn't wearing, was Barbara's sturdy sports bra and briefs set. She'd forgotten to bring them along, in her haste, so she'd had to make do with her own flimsy panties and no bra.

"An excellent fit!" Batman declared, nodding. "You look just like the genuine article, Sparrow!"

"But why Batgirl's outfit?" Robin asked, with a puzzled frown. "Why not her own Sparrow costume?"

"Because we don't want anyone else making the connection between Barbara Gordon and the Batgirl! This way, no-one is going to take any notice of Catwoman or her cohorts, if they make any wild accusations about the Commissioner's daughter being The Batgirl, once they've been apprehended!"

"Genius, sheer genius!" exclaimed the Boy Wonder.

"Well, modesty forbids me to..." began the Dark Knight, with a smirk.

"Can we cut all the self-serving crap and go rescue Babs?" interrupted Sparrow, impatiently.

"To the Batmobile!" Batman said, with a look of acute embarrassment on his face.