Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 08

Story Info
Subway sex & rescue (Penultimate Chapter).
2.9k words
4.45
38.4k
10
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues on from 'The Price of Silence' and once more includes the character of Jennifer Goodbody AKA Sparrow, as well as Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman (did I really need to say that?).

In recent times, there seems to have been a huge upsurge in the use of cosmetic surgery and other medical techniques, to enhance the physical attributes that nature has bestowed upon us. Why should Batgirl be immune from such temptations?

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: Batgirl Enhanced

Chapter 8: The Rescue

Monday, 11:10 am

"Batman, I think I've found it!" Jenny called, excitedly. The crime-busting trio had been methodically searching a large sprawling expanse of old, abandoned, industrial wasteland, littered with heaps of rubble, burnt out stolen cars, and the remains of crumbling brick walls, rotting timbers and rusting ironwork. The Batmobile was parked on an access road, some two hundred yards distant, the nearest it could get to the search quadrant.

The Caped Crusader and Robin appeared around the end of the low crumbling stretch of stone wall, all that remained of some old industrial structure, that had either collapsed or been partially dismantled, at least fifty years previously. There, before them, in a rubble free area, were two large, heavily rusted, slightly buckled, adjacent steel plates, set in a framework in the ground, each with a large metal handle welded to it. The one sheet of metal appeared to contain a small keyhole, where it overlapped the other by several inches.

"Hmm, they certainly look like an entrance of some sort," conceded the Dark Knight.

Robin squatted and tugged at the handles. "They won't budge! Locked or rusted solid? What makes you think this is the entrance to the subway, Sparr... er, Batgirl?" he asked, looking up at his shapely female companion.

Jennifer pointed at the hinges, with a gloved finger. "Recently oiled!"

Robin turned to look at where she was pointing. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I never spotted that!"

"Stand aside, Robin!" Batman inserted the end of the short crowbar he had just removed from his utility belt, under the edge of the overlapping plate, near to the keyhole, and then stamped down on the other end, with his booted heel. There was a screech of tortured metal, then the lock sheared, with a bang, and the door sprang open, with a loud clang. He grabbed the handle and pulled the door fully open, to reveal a flight of tile-clad stone steps, leading down into the darkness beyond. "This is it!" he breathed.

"I just hope no one heard all that racket!" muttered the counterfeit Batgirl, less than impressed by the subtleness of the Caped Crusader's 'breaking and entering' technique.

As the Dynamic Trio crept down the wide, tiled stairwell, Batman pointed to the many footprints in the thick layer of dust. "Well used, and recently, too!" he whispered. He suddenly stopped and switched off his Bat-flashlight. "There are artificial lights just up ahead!" he hissed, placing a warning finger to his lips. "Better keep the noise down!"

Jennifer rolled her eyes up into her head, but didn't say anything.

The Dark Destroyer crept toward the bottom of the stairwell, where the tunnel opened out into a wide, illuminated area, the subway platform, according to the old schematic they had examined on the Bat-computer. There were several adjoining concrete and brick structures built at the rear of the railway platform, some with dilapidated wooden doors, with the paint peeling off, blocking their entrances. Batman expected to find Catwoman and her cohorts in there, somewhere? "God help them, if they've harmed a hair on Barbara's head!" he snarled, under his breath, with an unusual show of emotion.

Monday, 11:12 am

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah..." Barbara gasped, her forehead and forearms resting against the rough, unfinished internal brickwork, her shapely, naked breasts bouncing against her ribcage, with every powerful thrust from the shaven headed, powerfully built acolyte standing behind her, gripping her hips. She had been temporarily given to Big Dirk by the High Priestess of Bastet, as a reward for services rendered in her boudoir, and Dirk was determined to use the gorgeous handmaiden extensively, while he had the chance.

Her shapely naked ass was thrust out in the air, she having earlier removed her skimpy loincloth, at Dirk's hoarse command. His massive erection was firmly embedded in her anus. Her whole body was coated in a glistening sheen of sweat, as her hips thrust back to meet each plunging stroke, and she gasped with pleasure, each time his hairy balls slapped against the backs of her wide-spread thighs.

"You're... loving this... ain't ya, slut?" he gasped, as the muscles of her tight back passage, clutched his pistoning shaft. His large hands slipped under her raised arms, as he sought, and quickly located, her bullet hard, erect nipples.

"Nooooooo!" she cried, tears of self-loathing streaming down her face, leaving streaks of black kohl in their wake, shaking her head, vigorously, in self-denial.

He gripped each amazing nipple between a thumb and index finger, and then gave them a savage twist. "Don't lie to me, slave-bitch!" he snarled.

"Aaaggghhh! Yes! Yes, yes, yes..." she sobbed, writhing her shapely torso, in a mixture of agony and ecstasy, as her highly aroused body once more betrayed her moral principles.

A grin spread across his slightly swarthy features. "You truly are the whore of the High Priestess!" he exclaimed, before pumping into her ass with renewed enthusiasm.

Monday, 11:21 am

Batman had attained the bottom of the steps and cautiously poked his cowled head around the corner of the tile-clad wall, assessing the situation. The dimly-lit subway platform appeared deserted. To their right, the platform abruptly ended at a rough-hewn blank wall of rock. To their left, the stone-slabbed platform extended for about three hundred feet and was some thirty-feet wide, before dropping down onto the actual track, some four-feet below. Rusted track, fixed to rotting wooden sleepers, ran into a dark semi-circular tunnel, at the far end of the platform. To the rear of the subway terminal, several naked electric light bulbs hung, at intervals, from an electric cable, strung along the outer walls of what must have originally meant to be restrooms, a waiting room, a ticket office, shops, maintenance rooms, etc. A low humming noise, indicated the presence of an electrical generator, somewhere in the vicinity.

The lights reflected off the gleaming surface of the platform. Batman frowned. There was no sign of any significant dust or debris down here. Someone had obviously spent a great deal of time and effort, cleaning up the place. He crept out onto the platform, before signaling his two costumed companions to follow.

Slowly, half-crouching, the dynamic trio crept along in close Indian file, prepared to silently take out any member or members of Catwoman's gang who they might encounter. "Barbara must be in one of these rooms?" Jenny hissed.

"Ssh! What's that?" Batman said, halting and placing a cautioning finger to his lips. He had heard a voice emanating from behind the nearest closed door.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh! Yes, yes, yes, yessss!" The voice seemed to be that of an excited female.

"Barbara!" Jennifer cried, her blue eyes widening.

Before the others could stop her, she burst through the doorway, and came to an embarrassed halt. "Catwoman?" she gasped, going red-faced, as she recognized the bald-headed female. The High Priestess of Bastet was sprawled out, totally naked, on a huge bed, her raised knees splayed wide apart. Desperate Dan knelt between her thighs, lapping at her glistening, lewdly displayed, pussy, like a domestic cat lapping at a bowl of milk.

"Batgirl?" cried Desperate, wide-eyed, staggering to his feet, pussy juice glistening on his chin.

"That CAN'T be The Batbitch?" exclaimed Selina, with a comically confused look on her face. "Batgirl is already one of us!"

Dan took the opportunity to grab a wicked-looking bronze-bladed short sword from a wall display, just as Batman followed Batgirl into the room. "Shit!" he snarled, taking a wild slash at the Dark Angel, who just evaded the razor sharp blade. "HELP! Help, Dirk... Dirk? Get your fat ass in here!" he yelled, at the top of his panic-stricken voice.

Monday, 11:27 am

Big Dirk paused, with a troubled frown creasing his forehead, his huge erection embedded all the way into Barbara's sweet ass, as she writhed her hips and moaned with pleasure.

"Don't stop!" she wailed, her eyes flying open.

"Shut up, bitch! I thought I heard something?" he snarled.

The cry came again. "Dirk? Get your fat ass in here!"

"Shit! Dan's in trouble," he muttered, yanking his cock out of the Bat-slut's ass, and heading for the door, his glistening erection bobbing up and down. As he ran outside, he just caught a glimpse of Robin, The Boy Wonder, entering his High Priestess' boudoir. Looking around, wildly, he grabbed a long-handled mop that had been leaning against the wall, and ran in after him.

Monday, 11:30 am

While Batman made a grab for the slippery, naked Catwoman (slippery in more ways than one and naked, apart from her dangling gold earrings), Jenny just evaded another lunging thrust from Dan, the bronze blade of his ceremonial sword, glancing off the side of her Kevlar breastplate. She quickly stepped in close and caught his outstretched sword arm, above and below the elbow, yanking it back against the joint. He hardly had time to yelp with pain, before she straight-arm hoisted him up and backward. With a wail of fear and surprise, he was propelled backward through the air, to slam into the wall, with a loud smack and a cry of pain, before sliding to the floor, consciousness.

Selina twisted out of Batman's grasp like a freshly caught salmon, and one shapely leg shot out, catching him square in the chest. "Take that, Despoiler of the Inner Sanctum!" she snarled.

"Umpphh!"

As the Caped Crusader staggered back, Selina made a grab for her Cat-whip, which lay on a side table.

"Watch out, Batman, she's going for...."

Thwack!

Robin's warning was cut short, as the mop handle swung down and struck him on the back of the head, and snapped in half. The Boy Wonder crumpled to the floor, out for the count.

"Robin?" Batman cried anxiously, half-turning toward the Boy Wonder, and seeing the loincloth clad Big Dirk looming over his young ward, preparing to administer a wicked kick to his ribs.

Swisssh! Crack!

The whiplash wrapped around Batman's chest, pinning both arms to his sides and yanking him around to face the naked Selina, who started to haul in the Caped Crusader, like a catch on a fisherman's line.

Sparrow also saw the second thug preparing to put the sandal in. "Noooo!" she cried, as she dived for Big Dirk's knees, wrapping her arms about them and causing him to stagger backward, before bringing him down, just outside the open doorway. They then proceeded to roll around on the subway platform, grunting and gasping, as they each fought for supremacy.

Batman prepared to evade any blows or kicks, but to his surprise, Catwoman quickly stepped forward and ran her hands up over his Kevlar covered chest, and then entwined her arms about his neck. "I've alwaysss wanted to be apprehended by a big sssstrong bat like you!" she purred, sibilantly, draping one shapely limb over his hip and pulling him even closer.

"What are you up to, you feline fiend?" Batman cried, struggling to break free from the coils of the whip, as she pulled his face down to hers and their lips met. Batman felt a jolt, like an electric shock, and he started to tingle all over. He felt himself becoming more and more aroused by the second, and he started to passionately kiss her back, his growing erection pressing against the front of his Bat-briefs.

Their mouths finally parted. "Are you just glad to sssee me, or is thissss a new addition to your Bat-arsssenal?" the feline temptress purred, running her hand over the prominent bulge in his costume briefs.

She deliberately fell backward onto the bed, dragging the costumed crime-fighter down with her. "I'm at your mercy, Big Boy!" she murmured, as his hands started to grope her heaving breasts. "Pleassse be gentle with me!"

Using his superior size and strength, Big Dirk had managed to clamber on top of Jenny, sitting astride her hips and pinning her hands to the platform. "How about a little kiss, Bat-bitch?" he growled, with a triumphant leer on his face.

"No way, you big lug!" she panted, twisting her face to one side, as he tried to kiss her, whilst uncomfortably aware of his erection pressing against her stomach.

He pinned both wrists above her head with one hand, then gripped her jaw with the other, pulling it around until he could clamp his mouth over hers.

"Noooo! Nnnngghh! Mmmnnn!" she gasped, as he forced his tongue into her mouth, kissing her, passionately. As her struggles weakened, he moved his free hand between her thighs, rubbing at the tightly stretched crotch of her Bat-costume. "Nnnnngghh!" she gasped, squirming under him.

"Lemme go!" she panted, as soon as their kiss came to an end.

Big Dirk ignored Batgirl's words. He was too busy trying to figure out how to get the Bat-costume off her!

Monday, 11:32 am

Barbara rested her damp forehead against the wall for several minutes, gasping for breath, as her shuddering body slowly came down from its sexual high. Finally she bent down and retrieved her discarded loincloth and clipped it about her shapely hips. "W-What happened to Dirk?" she wondered, peering about, as her mind finally started to function coherently.

She tottered over to open doorway and peered outside. She saw Big Dirk wrestling with...? Barbara blinked with surprise. The brawny acolyte's opponent looked like Batgirl? Dirk had the Dark Angel pinned to the platform and he was... "He's kissing her, the bastard!" she snarled.

She ran up behind him and, with a well-placed karate chop to the side of his thick neck, sent the muscle-bound hoodlum into the land of nod. With a low groan, he tumbled sideways, off the girl, who stared up at her rescuer, wide-eyed, behind her Batmask.

"Barbara?" the costumed vigilante gasped, her bosom heaving, fetchingly.

"Jen?"

"Uh, huh!" the Batgirl confirmed, rising to her feet, one hand rubbing her shapely ass. "I shall have a bruise there, for a week!" she grumbled, and then brightened. "I must say, I like the new outfit, Barbara?" she added, taking in the skimpy loincloth and sandals. "Very fetching!"

Barbara ignored the sarcastic remark. "What are you...? Oh, you've come to rescue me, haven't you?" she continued. Her eyes narrowed. "There are two more of them; Catwoman and a muscle-bound moron, named Dan!"

"Batman is taking care of Ms Kyle!" Jenny replied, nodding toward the open doorway of the Priestess' boudoir.

"I'd better go see if he needs any help?" Barbara growled. "Catwoman seems to have developed a strange power over both men and women, of late? Whatever you do, don't let that feline femme fatale touch you, Jen!"

Jenny nodded, and they both entered the lair of the Catwoman, to be greeted by the sight of a pale, hairy, male ass, bucking up and down, between Selina's widespread thighs. Batman's costume tights were tangled up about his ankles.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh..." Batman grunted, before thrusting into the High Priestess' sopping pussy, one last time. "Aaaaaahhh!" he gasped, as he climaxed, shooting his hot, feral load deep into the High Priestess' clutching cunt.

"Yessssss!" Selina cried, triumphantly, clutching at his back, her sharp fingernails leaving bloody trails over his muscular shoulders. Soon the Bat-moron would be hers!

"Check out Robin and Desperate, Batgirl!" Barbara ordered Jenny, who reluctantly dragged her eyes away from Batman's huge dripping erection, as he withdrew it from Catwoman's sopping quim.

"On your feet, Batman!" growled Barbara, stooping to pick up the discarded whip. "Then slowly back away from her!"

As he complied, with a bewildered look on his face, Barbara looked down at Selina and hefted the whip, threateningly. "Slowly remove the earrings and place them to one side, Selina!" she ordered.

Selina gave her a look of utter contempt. "What if I don't wish to?"

"Then I'll have to whip you into submission, and you wouldn't like that, Ms. Kyle!"

Catwoman nodded, then slowly, reluctantly, she removed the 'Earrings of Bastet' and placed them to one side.

Barbara heaved a huge sigh of relief. "You can cuff her now, Batman!" she ordered.

As he hauled the feline temptress to her feet and slipped the Bat-cuffs about her wrists, Selina stared at Barbara, with a puzzled look on her face. "If she's the REAL Batgirl," she asked, nodding toward Jennifer, "then who the hell are you?"

"Barbara Gordon, of course! I must admit that I do like to dress up as my hero, though!" Barbara replied, straight-faced. "I thought my overtly sexy Batcostume, or these..." she hefted her surgically enhanced tits, "would have been a dead giveaway though?"

Catwoman face became flushed. "Drat! Next time, I won't make the same mistake!" she snarled, wishing she had her razor sharp Cat-claws handy.

There was a loud groan from over by the doorway. "Holy Splitting Headache! What fell on me?" exclaimed the Boy Wonder, clutching the blooded back of his head, as Batgirl helped him slowly to his feet. He stared over at the near naked figure of Barbara Gordon, wide-eyed with wonder. "Have I died and gone to heaven?" he asked, ogling her enhanced mammaries and their still hard nipples.