Batgirl Enhanced Ch. 09

Story Info
Conclusion: normal service resumed.
2.2k words
4.64
29.7k
12

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues on from 'The Price of Silence' and once more includes the character of Jennifer Goodbody AKA Sparrow, as well as Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman (did I really need to say that?).

In recent times, there seems to have been a huge upsurge in the use of cosmetic surgery and other medical techniques, to enhance the physical attributes that nature has bestowed upon us. Why should Batgirl be immune from such temptations?

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: Batgirl Enhanced

Chapter 9: Normal Service Will Be Resumed As Soon As Possible

Monday, 6:00 pm

Commissioner Jim Gordon shook Batman's hand one last time. "I can't thank you enough, Caped Crusader!" he exclaimed, tears glistening in his gray-blue eyes. "I-I thought I'd lost my little girl for good, this time!" He glanced over at Barbara, who had a large blanket wrapped around her near naked body, to preserve her modesty. "Are you sure you're all right, dear?" he asked, anxiously.

She gave him a worn smile. "I'm fine, Daddy, thanks to Batman, Robin and the Batgirl, here!" She turned to smile at Jennifer, still disguised as The Batgirl.

"What I can't get my head round, is all this Ancient Egyptian stuff?" the Commissioner added, a puzzled frown creasing his brow.

"We think that the evil Ms. Kyle, was in the process of setting up some sort of religious cat cult?" explained Batgirl. "As soon as the proceeds of the bank robbery were converted into ready cash to fund her grandiose scheme, she would have proceeded to indoctrinate many others into her weird criminal sect, no doubt leading to a major crime wave throughout the city and the rest of the state?"

"Well, she won't be starting up no mystical cult now, to be sure!" declared Chief O'Hara, in his thick Irish brogue. Selina and her two muscle-bound henchmen, were safely locked up in the holding cells, down in the basement of GCPD Headquarters building.

The Commissioner of Police glanced over at Batgirl and smiled. "I'm glad to see you've reverted to your old, more modest costume, young lady!" he told her. "I have to admit, that other outfit left far too little to the fevered imagination of me and my men!"

Jenny smiled back. "Yes, it was a little too revealing, Commissioner!" she agreed.

"We'll see that your daughter gets home safely, Commissioner!" Batman said, squeezing Jim Gordon's shoulder. "She'll be perfectly safe with us!"

"Thank you, old friend!" Jim replied, gratefully, with a lump in his throat. "Thank you all! Gotham City couldn't be in safer hands."

-oOo-

Outside, in the police parking lot, Jennifer volunteered to accompany Barbara back to her place, in a taxicab. "We don't want anyone spotting the Batmobile parked up outside Barbara's apartment building, now do we?" she pointed out to the Caped Crusaders, as they both went to protest.

"Hmm, very well!" Batman reluctantly agreed, unable to see a flaw in her logic. "Take good care of her, Jennifer!" he insisted. "We don't yet know how much this whole, weird experience may have affected her?"

"Stop talking as if I wasn't here! I'll be fine!" Barbara insisted, thankful that no one had noticed the small gold casket that she was clutching to herself, beneath the folds of her thick blanket.

Jennifer walked out to the street, placed two fingers in her mouth, and gave a piercing whistle. Seconds later, a yellow cab swung over to the curb and braked to a halt.

Monday, 8:15 pm

Barbara had finally finished recounting her adventures to her blonde girlfriend, and Jennifer had finally coaxed her into retiring for the night to get some much-needed sleep. Throughout their conversation, Barbara had insisted on keeping the smelly old blanket wrapped about herself, despite Jen's objections.

"Goodnight, Jen!" Barbara said, a slight smile touching her crimson-painted lips, the blanket still wrapped about her spectacular frame. She blew Jen a parting kiss. "See you in the morning!"

"Goodnight, lover! Oh, by the way, do you mind if I slip out of this Batcostume and take a quick shower? I'll also need to borrow some of your clothes to go home in, if that's alright with you?"

"Sure, no problem! Help yourself! Just try not to wake me up, huh?"

Monday, 8:33 pm

Jennifer gave Barbara fifteen minutes to fall asleep, then crept through the darkened bedroom and into the bathroom. She quietly closed the door, and then switched on the light, before turning on the shower spray and adjusting the temperature to a comfortable warmth.

"I sure needed this!" she groaned, stripping the Batgirl costume from her shapely frame and stepping under the warm water jets. She quickly raised a creamy lather all over her body, then stepped under the needle-spray, to wash away all the accumulated sweat and grime, happily humming to herself.

As she turned her face up to the refreshing spray, she failed to hear the shower door quietly slide open behind her She gave a start and a gasp of surprise, as two arms slipped under her own, and two hands cupped her small but shapely breasts. She spun around. "Barbara!" she gasped, as her naked friend and lover slipped into the cubicle beside her.

"You don't mind if I join you, do you?" Babs murmured, huskily, her hands sliding down Jenny's back, onto her shapely buttocks, pulling her closer.

Jenny smiled, broadly. "What a silly question!" she retorted, her hands rising to caress Barbara's fantastic new boobs. Her girlfriend's amazing nipples were already hard and fully erect. Their lips met, in a slow, sensuous kiss, as the two women began rubbing their naked bodies against one another. Within a matter of seconds, Jennifer's body seemed to be on fire, her nipples and pussy tingling, as if an electric current was passing through them.

Finally their lips broke apart, both girls coughing and gasping for air. "I missed you, Jen!" Barbara murmured. Her big green eyes locked onto Jennifer's blue ones, as she caught her breath.

"Mmm, me too!" the blonde replied, eyes closed, squirming her crotch up against Barbara's. She had never felt so hot and horny in all her life. Her eyelashes fluttered open and she caught the glint of gold through the falling water. "I like your earrings, Barbara," she murmured, happily, as her fingers started to rub, urgently, against her lover's pussy. Their lips met, in another passionate lover's kiss, the prelude to another night of passion.

Tuesday, 9:10 am

Brad Fleming glanced up, as someone entered his office, unannounced. His eyes lit up, as they took in the ravishing creature in the short black dress, who stood before him. "Barbara, you're back!" he exclaimed, unnecessarily, with a broad smirk on his handsome face.

"Hello, Brad!" she replied, in an unusually husky voice. "You look glad to see me!" she added, staring at the prominent tent that was already forming in the front of his tight pants.

Brad followed her gaze and blushed slightly, then brought his eyes back to the vision in front of him. Gone was her usual dowdy, almost shapeless business suit, to be replaced by a sexy, low-cut, black number, with bootlace thin shoulder straps and a skirt that ended a good twelve-inches above her knees. It appeared to be made of stretch Lycra, and clung to her every curve. "Who can blame it," he murmured to himself. The Deputy Head Librarian looked fantastic!

"Er, how are you feeling now?" he asked, loosening his tie a little. All of a sudden, he was finding it difficult to breath.

"Raring to get back on the job, if you know what I mean?" she replied, with a smile, reaching up and taking off her thick-rimmed spectacles, before carefully folding them up and placing them on top of his file cabinet.

He swallowed hard, as she turned her smoldering look back on him. There was an unmistakable, predatory gleam in Barbara's big green eyes.

He cleared his throat. "I, ah, I missed our little sessions while you were away in the hospital!" he said, slightly nervously. Her smile soothed his nerves, somewhat. "Are you, ah, wearing my favorite open-crotch panties today?" he added, with a crooked grin, as his cockiness returned.

"Oh, better than that, lover!" she murmured, walking around his desk, her hips swaying, sexily. She stopped behind him, then spun his chair around, so that he was facing her once more. "Let's give this little fellow his freedom, he's been struggling so hard to get out?" she murmured.

Before Brad had time to reply, she had reached out and yanked down the zip of his fly, and plunged her hand inside the front of his pants.

"Hey, stop that, for chrissakes! Someone might come along and catch us!" he gasped, nervously peering over his shoulder, at the open doorway, as she pulled his semi-erect penis from the restrictive confines of his briefs.

"Then they'll just have to wait their turn!" she replied, hiking her skirt up about her slim waist, before straddling his thighs.

Brad's eyes bulged, as he turned back to her. Barbara wasn't wearing any panties, crotchless or otherwise, just black, lace-topped stockings that ended just short of her clean-shaven crotch. "Barbara, pleassse! We can't do it here!" he gasped, as she gripped his cock in her fist and quickly jerked it into full erection, before positioned the glans at the entrance to her glistening pink pussy.

"Too late!" she murmured, as she slid her hips forward and downward, impaling herself on his throbbing member. "Aaaaahhh!" She threw her head back and gave a loud sigh of pleasure, as his fat cock filled her vagina, and the aching emptiness went away. "I've really missed this!"

"Oh Jesus!" he gasped, as he watched her hips start to rise and fall, sliding his fat cock in and out between her tightly stretched pussy lips. "Please, Barbara!" he groaned, in desperation. His whole body seemed to be tingling with desire. His penis felt as if it was on fire! He had never felt so completely aroused.

She slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled out her naked breasts, hefting them in her palms. "How do you like these, Big Boy?" she enquired, seeing the startled look on his face. Then, without waiting for his reply, she brought her lips down over his, in a long, passionate French kiss.

Finally, the kiss came to an end and their mouths parted, both of them gasping for air. He watched his cock sliding in and out of her wide-stretched gash, as she continued to hump him, like a 'thousand dollars a night' hooker. He looked up and noticed her gold jewelry for the first time. "Nice earrings," he panted. "Cats aren't they?"

"Uh, huh!" Barbara gasped, eyes closed, arching her back and thrusting her shapely new breasts into his face. She could sense her fast approaching orgasm and thrust down on him, harder and faster, writhing her hips from side to side, to maximize the delicious sensations.

With a low groan, Brad climaxed, spurting hot wads of cum into her sopping pussy.

Normal service had been resumed!

End

Author's Historic Notes:

Bastet (or Bast as she is sometimes known), was the Ancient Egyptian cat goddess, whose cult was centered in Bubastis, (called Per-Bast, or House of Bast, by the Egyptians), a city in the region of the Nile delta. Bastet, like Sekhmet, was claimed to be the daughter of the sun god, Ra, and she was the protector of cats and all those who took care of cats.

She was, amongst other things, the Egyptian goddess of joy, music, and dance! Rituals honoring Bastet included noisy, joyous barge processions along the Nile, and various orgiastic ceremonies. She was also the goddess of good health, protecting her followers against disease and evil spirits. The cult of Bastet can be traced back to about 3200 BC, and she became a national deity when Bubastis became the capital of Egypt in about 950 BC.

Legends say that Bastet accompanied the boat of Ra, on its daily journey through the heavens, and that, at night, she fought the serpent Apep, the sworn enemy of Ra. Bastet is usually depicted as either a cat-headed woman or as a domestic cat. Often, in either form, there are kittens at her feet.

There was a popular concept amongst the women of those times, that the ideal beauty was that of the cat. The make-up they used, accentuated particular facial features, especially the eyes, which gave them a mysterious cat-like appearance.

A priestess of Bastet, is usually shown wearing a costume that is predominantly red in color, like the goddess herself, who was sometimes referred to as 'the Lady in the Red Clothes'.

Is this the end of our Crusading Cutie's sexy adventures? Will the Dark Damsel continue to amaze and arouse us? Of course she will! Tune in for the next exciting adventure - Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel.