Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 01

Story Info
Batgirl's supersonic striptease.
3.7k words
4.44
43.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the fifth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, based on the characters in the early Batman comics and the sixties TV series, in which Barbara Gordon's relationships with all those around her, continue to develop, at the same time as the Dark Damsel manages to get herself into all sorts of tricky, sexually explosive situations. My thanks to the many readers who have taken the time to send me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. This story follows on from 'Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1: Supersonic Striptease

Wednesday, 3:30 pm

Batgirl eased open the rickety, slightly ajar, wooden door of the boarded up, long abandoned warehouse, as quietly as was possible. It still creaked, alarmingly, despite her best efforts. The dilapidated storage facility was situated in the old, downtown industrial district of Gotham City.

Sucking in a deep breath, she squeezed her shapely torso through the narrow gap, into the gloomy, dusty interior of the disused building. A shrill warning voice inside her head, kept screaming, "It's a trap, you fool! Get the hell out of there!" but Batgirl ignored it, as always. Of course it was a trap, but if it meant getting her hands on that notorious criminal, Two-face, the Dark Damsel was willing to take that chance.

The curvaceous costumed crime-fighter, was wearing the latest sexy incarnation of her Batgirl outfit, which consisted of a skintight deep purple Latex catsuit, black ankle boots with five-inch spiky heels, and a black Batcowl, that covering most of her head. The cowl incorporated a mask that covered her upper face and eyes, to avoid her real identity from being discovered. Two pointed bat-like ears, thrust up from the sides of the cowl, incorporating electronic sound sensors that gave her almost bat-like audible ability. A yellow utility belt, incorporating numerous compartments to hold her Bat-accessories, was slung low on her shapely hips. She had dispensed with her Bat-cape and the various pieces of Kevlar armor, incorporated in her previous costume design, since these had tended to restrict her movements, and helped hide her superb figure. 'If you've got it, then flaunt it!' tended to be her motto, in these more-enlightened times. It also gave her that valuable extra split-second to strike, while her wide-eyed opponent was ogling her obvious charms.

Crouching slightly, she advanced along the hallway on the tips of her toes, peering about, alertly, ready for anything. Despite her potentially life-threatening situation, Batgirl felt her nipples peaking and hardening, pressing against the sheer clinging confines of her catsuit, with its bright yellow Bat-symbol nestling between her shapely, taut breasts. "Danger's almost as good as sex!" she mused, with a slight smile on her full, purple painted lips. "Almost, but not quite!"

-oOo-

An anonymous note had been delivered to her father, Police Commissioner Jim Gordon, at GCPD headquarters, while she had been visiting him on another matter, in her Batgirl persona. Daddy had no idea that his lovely, red-haired daughter, Barbara, was also that scourge of the Gotham City underworld, Batgirl!

The aging law officer's eyes had grown wide, as he read the note, which had just been handed to him by his long-serving (or should that be 'suffering'?) secretary, Bonnie.

"It's an anonymous tip-off, Girl Wonder!" he informed her, looking up at the Dark Damsel, with a grim expression on his face. "The writer claims that the notorious disfigured criminal, Two-face, is holed up in an old deserted warehouse, downtown, in the former industrial district!" He passed the missive over to the costumed heroine. "It's unsigned!"

"Hmm, anonymous notes rarely are, Commissioner!" Batgirl murmured, absently, as she scanned the text, which included the full address of the abandoned warehouse and a penciled map on how to get there. She memorized the address and passed the note back to Gotham City's most senior police officer. "I'll handle this... with your permission, of course, Commissioner?" she added, hastily.

"Er, yes, yes of course, Dark Damsel," he readily agreed, his gaze drawn to her shapely, slightly jiggling breasts. He could clearly see the large dark areolas of her magnificent breasts through the sheer clinging material, together with the peaks of her prominent nipples, as they thrust against their clinging confines, as if trying to burst free. "But it could be a cunning trap, dreamt up by the nefarious criminal himself?" he added, finally dragging his eyes back to her face and giving her a disapproving look.

"Perhaps?" she agreed, spinning on her high heels, to present him with the equally delicious sight of her shapely derriere, "but it won't be the first time I've walked into a deliberate trap!"

"I'll send the Dynamic Duo along, as soon as I manage to get in touch with them!" Jim called after her, watching her sexy ass sway out of his office and noting the skimpy black thong disappearing between her firm round buttocks, beneath the sheer clinging catsuit. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt collar, suddenly feeling all hot and bothered.

-oOo-

Batgirl pressed her ass and shoulderblades back against the corridor wall, as she inched her way forward, before craning her neck and cautiously peeping into an open doorway. Her eyes were greeted by the sight of a long disused office, now empty except for a pile of rubble in one corner. There was no sign of the thick layer of dust that had accumulated, having been disturbed in the last twenty years, let alone recently. She slowly exhaled, not realizing, up until that moment, that she had been holding her breath.

Two-face was the arch nemesis of the Batman. His real name was Harvey Dent, and at one time, many years ago, he had been the District Attorney for Gotham City and District, and a very competent one too, by all accounts. He had also been a close friend of multi-millionaire Bruce Wayne. Unfortunately for Harvey, just as he was preparing to apprehend a mob boss by the name of Rupert Thorne, Thorne had somehow discovered that Harvey suffered from a split personality. Thorne was determined to take advantage of this information, but a freak explosion had damaged the left side of Dent's body, while the D.A. and his officers, were in the process of apprehending Thorne and his cronies. This incident had scarred Harvey Dent more than just physically, and he went off the rails, taking up a life of crime! Right and wrong no longer held any real meaning for this psychotic menace! And now, it seemed, he was once more out on the prowl?

Batgirl listened carefully, with her electronically enhanced hearing, but the only sounds she could detect, were the scurrying of rodents and the occasional clicking of the old building, settling. "Perhaps the note was just a hoax?" she mused, as she crept along the deserted corridor. "Perhaps Two-face..." She heard a faint sound and spun around, just in time to see Two-face catch the coin that he had just flicked into the air.

The horribly half-deformed face of the six-feet tall villain, split into an evil grin, as he glanced at the double-headed silver dollar in his left hand. "Rough side! Bad luck, Batgirl!" he said, followed by an insane chuckle. "It's not your lucky day!" Before the Dark Angel could move, he pressed a red button on a remote control unit, held in his right hand, and the floor fell away, as a trapdoor sprang open beneath Batgirl's feet.

With a shrill squeal of terror, Batgirl plunged into the dark depths. She automatically started to curl up into a defensive ball, before hitting hard, some forty feet below. With a groan of pain, she staggered to her feet, shaking her head and rubbing her shapely ass, which seemed to have absorbed the worst of the impact? She was going to have an almighty bruise there by morning but, miraculously, she seemed to have survived the fall without suffering any broken bones or serious injury.

It was pitch black! The trapdoor had swung closed above her head, cutting off what little light had been present. She couldn't even see her hand in front of her face, when she held it up.

Batgirl took a cautious step forward, arms outstretched in front of her, and recoiled slightly, as her fingertips brushed a vertical surface. She tentatively reached out again, and located the surface. It was cold and smooth, and seemed to be slightly concave. She quickly crouched down and discovered that the barrier extended up from a slightly rougher floor surface. She straightened up and stood on the tips of her toes, but she could not feel the top of the obstruction. She started to edge sideways with her palms pressed against the barrier and quickly discovered that it extended all around her. Batgirl estimated that it was approximately six-feet in diameter. She appeared to be in some sort of small, cylindrical chamber?

Suddenly, an overhead light came on and she gasped, as she realized she was trapped inside a large glass cylinder. Through the thick glass wall, she saw Two-face descending a flight of concrete steps, into some sort of large, dusty basement. He walked over toward her, grinning like some macabre circus clown, from the good half of his face.

"I was hoping to capture Batman and possibly the Boy Blunder, as well," he announced, his voice somewhat muffled by the intervening clear barrier, "but you will have to do for now, Batgirl!"

"What are you going to do with me?" she demanded, angrily, standing in a defiant Batgirl pose, legs astride, breasts thrust out and hands firmly planted on her flared hips, determined not to show any outward signs of fear. She was certainly a delicious sight. The translucent material of her dark purple costume clearly revealed that her only item of underwear was a skimpy blank thong, clinging high on her hips.

"Why kill you of course, my dear!" he replied, with an amused chuckle. "The world will be a far better place when there are three less troublesome bats in it!"

He stepped over to a control board, just to the one side of the cylinder, flicked a switch and rotated a large knob. With a rumble, some sort of hydraulic pump started up and quickly gathered speed. "Of course, we can't have you casting off this mortal coil by any ordinary, mundane means," he continued, with a half-smirk. "That would NEVER do, not for a Caped Crusader! Hence this devilish device, which will also reveal your true identity, at the same time as you die!"

Batgirl heard a gurgling noise and stared down at a metal grill set in the stone floor, between her widespread feet. Some sort of clear liquid had started to gush forth, swilling around her ankle boots, as the chamber started to rapidly fill.

"I shall leave you now," Two-face said, with a theatrical bow. "When I return, all will be revealed... to me, that is! You, my dear, will no longer be in a position to care, either way!" He turned and exited the basement, laughing, uproariously.

-oOo-

As he disappeared, Batgirl heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness these deranged criminal types always wander off someplace, once they have me trapped in one of their insidious devices," she muttered to herself. "Now to figure a way out of here?"

She crouched down and trailed a finger through the clear liquid, then heaved another sigh of relief. It seemed to be water, with a small addition of some sort of industrial detergent? The water level was just above the tops of her ankle boots now, and rising, steadily. She would have to find a way out of the glass cylinder quickly, or she might eventually drown? "I should be able to tread water, as the level rises, so perhaps I should just wait until I float to the top of this cylinder?" she mused.

Suddenly, a loud sizzling sound was added to the dull thump, thump of the water pump, and the surface of the water started to display considerable surface ripples. Barbara frowned, feeling a tickling sensation about her feet and ankles, gradually climbing up her calves, as the water level rose still further.

She glanced down and gave a gasp of shock. While her leather boots still seemed to be intact, the sheer, clinging material of her catsuit, was pealing away from her skin and rapidly disintegrating in a cloud of swirling bubbles, beneath the surface of the water. "This must be some powerful industrial variant of a supersonic cleaner?" she gasped, as realization dawned. The sheer material of her Batcostume, was literally falling apart under the concentrated vibrational attack of the aqueous solution. She recalled Two-face's parting words, 'When I return, all will be revealed' and shuddered.

She launched a power kick at the curved glass wall, but it was far too thick and strong for her to break through and didn't even budge. She tried to bridge her body across the width of the cylinder but the gap was too great. She lost her footing and tumbled backward into the swirling solution, which was already over two-feet deep and steadily rising. She came up spluttering and soaking wet and climbed back to her feet. Even the brief submersion had affected the material of her costume. Where it was most highly stressed, the fibers had started to break down and tear apart. A perky nipple forced its way into view, quickly followed by its equally erect neighbor. The swirling water level had now reached mid-thigh, quickly and efficiently stripping away her costume, as it rose.

Batgirl stared up, starting to panic, as she felt the liquid starting to lap about her crotch. The glass tube seemed to extend almost to the ceiling, with its closed trapdoor. It was becoming harder for her to concentrate! The vibrations against her pussy and clitoris were turning her on. She groaned and closed her eyes, as she felt the material of both the catsuit and her thong, disintegrate and swirl away from her pubes, leaving them naked.

As the water started to lap about her lower belly and ass, her eyes sprang open, and she reached for her utility belt, pulling out her pneumatic pistol, just before the vibrating solution enveloped it. Holding it above her head, she fitted an expandable light alloy grapnel, with attached nylon cord, and fired it at the rim of the cylinder, high above. But the gap between rim and ceiling was small, and the device bounced off the wooden boards and fell back.

"Damn!" Batgirl managed to catch the grapnel but some of the attached nylon rope fell into the bubbling solution. With a gasp of dismay, she tugged it from the water and quickly rewound it, hoping it hadn't been noticeably weakened by its momentary emersion. The solution was now lapping against the bottoms of her shapely breasts, attacking the outer layers of her skin, as well as her costume, which swirled away in ribbons of dissolving material. She had to get out of there fast! She swiftly took aim and fired again.

Again, the grapnel failed to latch on to the rim, and fell back into the churning, bubbling solution. Barbara groaned with disappointment and fished the device out again. By the time she had auto-wound the nylon cord, the water was lapping over her shoulders, and the only part of her costume still intact, apart from her ankle boots, was her Batcowl and mask.

The insidious vibrations were turning her on. She tried not to writhe her hips, as she aimed the device and fired again. This time the grapnel hooked onto the rim and Batgirl almost came, such was her delight and relief. She tugged on the thin nylon cord, to ensure that the hooks were firmly embedded, and that the nylon cord had not been too severely weakened by its short immersion. Then, planting her right foot against the glass wall, she started to climb the rope, slowly walking up the slippery side of the cylinder, as she hauled herself clear of the lethal churning liquid.

She reached the rim of the open-topped glass cylinder, which was no more than twelve-inches beneath the wooden ceiling, and clung on, trying to catch her breath after her exertions. Then, hooking one foot over the four-inch thick glass rim, she managed to haul herself astride it, lying flat on her belly, with one shapely leg dangling inside the container and the other outside. She had lost her boots by now, they having finally gone the way of her costume. The glass rim dug, painfully, into the tender flesh of the insides of her thighs and between her naked heaving breasts, which were forced apart, either side of the thick transparent barrier. Her shapely naked ass cheeks were brushing the rough floorboards of the ceiling above.

She now had a choice to make. She could either descend to the floor of the basement by rappelling down the nylon cable, or try to exit via the trapdoor above her head? Jumping down, unaided, was out of the question, since she might kill or seriously injure herself, in the attempt. The decision was made for her, as she realized the dangling nylon cord was now partially submerged under the fast rising foaming solution. As she went to haul it clear, she saw the nylon cable disintegrating before her eyes.

"Damn!" She fumbled in her utility belt, which was still in one piece, luckily, and drew out a miniature laser cutter, a prototype supplied by WayneTech. Then, tightly gripping the glass wall between her powerful, muscular thighs, she reached out toward the electronic lock that held the two halves of the trapdoor together, aimed and pressed the button. The bright-blue beam of energy that emerged, sliced through the metal lock, like a hot knife through butter, and the two halves of the trapdoor fell open, one narrowly failing to knock her from her precarious perch.

Reaching up, the near-naked daredoll gripped the edge of the hatch with one hand, and eased her upper torso out across the cylinder, twisting, awkwardly, until both hands were gripping the edge of the open hatchway. She managed to get both legs hooked over the outside of the cylinder, then hauled her elbows onto the floor of the room above, panting heavily from her considerable exertions. If she should slip now, it would probably prove to be her last! She eased up first one leg, then the other, until her feet rested, precariously, on the rim of the cylinder. She was leaning backward, slightly, over the churning, still rising solution.

"Aaaaagghh!" she cried out, as her feet lost their purchase, and she found herself hanging by her arms, scrabbling for grip on the rotten floorboards, her legs flailing beneath her, just above the still rising water level. "I'm doomed!" she thought, as her arms started to slip. "I'll never see Jenny again!"

-oOo-

Suddenly, gloved hands were clutching her under her armpits, supporting her weight and hauling her upward. "Easy does it, Batgirl!" murmured a familiar voice, as a second pair of hands gripped her wrists and aided in pulling her up through the open hatchway.

"Holy Birthday Suit!" gasped Robin, as Batgirl came into full view and he ogled her superb tits and pussy. Batgirl was totally naked, apart from her Batcowl and mask, a couple of clinging shreds of Batcostume and a numerous dirty smudges. Her skin seemed to have developed a bright rosy hue. "What happened to you, Batgirl?" he exclaimed, wide-eyed, staring at her hard, erect nipples and her neatly shaven pussy. "I've never seen anyone blushing all over before!"

"I've just had a supersonic bath!" she snapped, noting the considerable bulge in the front of his Robin briefs. "Now, if one of you so-called gentlemen, would kindly lend a girl his cape?"

Batman removed his Batcape and draped it over the girl's shoulders and she pulled it closed about her front, much to Robin's chagrin. "Thanks!" she said, gruffly, feeling more at ease, now that she was half decent. Luckily, Batman was wearing his cape long this season. "You guys arrived in the nick of time! I couldn't have clung on much longer!"

12