Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 03

Story Info
The spider & the fly!
3.2k words
4.74
21.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the fifth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, based on the characters in the early Batman comics and the sixties TV series, in which Barbara Gordon's relationships with all those around her, continue to develop, at the same time as the Dark Damsel manages to get herself into all sorts of tricky, sexually explosive situations. My thanks to the many readers who have taken the time to send me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The story follows on from 'Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3: Come Into My Parlor...

Sunday, 12:30 am

Harvey Dent Jr. shivered and turned up the collar of his long, grey, astrakhan overcoat, before returning his hands to the deep pockets. He had arrived at the designated bench, in Gotham's Central Park, some ten minutes earlier, and had sat waiting in the cool night air. He took out the crumpled piece of notepaper that had originally been pushed under the door of his apartment, sometime during the previous afternoon, and re-read the terse message it contained: 'Meet me in Gotham's Central Park tonight, at half past midnight, if you know what's good for you? No cops!'. It was signed 'Dad'.

He stuffed the scrap of paper back into his coat pocket, and then blew on his slim, delicate-looking hands, to help keep them warm. "What the hell does the old fool want from me?" he wondered, with a puzzled frown. "Just when things are starting to look up, as well! I haven't set eyes on the old fool for almost twenty years! He didn't even bother to turn up for Mom's funeral!"

Suddenly, there was a rustling of leaves from the clump of bushes, just behind the bench seat, and Harvey Jr. twisted around, to see the horribly disfigured face of his father, peering out of the dense foliage. His eyes opened wide, at this gruesome sight.

"Don't look around! Stare straight in front of you, you young idiot! There might be someone watching?" Two-face snarled, pulling back out of sight.

Harvey Jr. did as instructed, even though there was no sign of anyone else taking a late night stroll through the public area of parkland. "I haven't told anyone else about this meeting, Dad, if that's what you're inferring?" he retorted. "What's this all about, anyway?"

Two-face chuckled, as he stepped into full gruesome view. "I was in two minds whether to enlist your help, son, but I'm afraid you lost the toss!" he informed his offspring.

"What do you want from me, father? You DO know that I am the new Assistant D.A. for Gotham City? It is my sworn duty to bring criminals, such as yourself, to justice!"

"You wouldn't turn in your own flesh and blood, now would you son?" Two-face asked, in a mock pleading tone.

"If you have truly attempted to harm Batgirl, as all the newspaper reports seem to suggest, then I would have no choice but to arrest you, father!" the slim built, 5-feet 10-inch tall, brown-haired Assistant D.A. replied, a little pompously.

"Oh no you won't, you little shit!" snarled Two-face, stepping closer. "Because I know your darkest secret, bright boy! If that ever got out, it would be the end of your cozy little job! I wouldn't be at all surprised, if you were thrown out of the legal profession, as well? That bunch of pompous, self-righteous bastards, are pretty averse to any sort of scandal, splashed across the front pages of the national newspapers!"

Harvey Junior's handsome face paled, noticeably, at this threat. "You wouldn't do that, Pa!" he gasped, in a high-pitched voice. "It... It would ruin my whole life!"

Harvey Senior chuckled. "Exactly! So, here's what you're gonna do, Junior..."

Monday, 10:45 am

"Damnation!" Barbara muttered, erasing the contents of the field in the computer database, before inserting the author's name again, this time with the correct spelling. She peered at the display on her slimline monitor screen, over the top of her horn-rimmed spectacles. "That's better, dummy! Now, try to concentrate on what you're doing, instead of daydreaming," she castigated herself. She was sitting at her desk, in the process of adding the latest book, CD and DVD additions, to the comprehensive central database that listed the entire contents of the Gotham City Public Library. Ever since she'd met Harvey Dent Jr., Barbara hadn't been able to get the good-looking Assistant D.A. out of her thoughts.

"Milk and no sugar," murmured Jennifer, placing a steaming mug of coffee on the desk, by the redhead's elbow.

Barbara looked up and smiled at her lovely five-feet eight-inch tall research assistant. "Thanks, Jen, I needed that!" she said, gratefully, with just a hint of a smile. She took off her glasses and rubbed her aching eyes, before raising the mug to her full lips and taking a cautious sip of its steaming contents. "Mmm, lovely! Thank you!" she added, closing her eyes and massaging the back of her slightly stiff neck with her free hand.

"You're welcome!" Jenny leant in, on a sudden impulse, and brushed her lips against Barbara's. "See you later, sexy!"

"Mmm!" Barbara smiled, admiring the blonde's shapely ass, as she wiggled out of the doorway, her short tight skirt barely sufficient to cover her panties. "I shall have to have a word with her about what is an appropriate length of skirt to wear to work," Barbara reminded herself, not for the first time, before taking another sip of her hot coffee.

Her mind drifted back to Harvey Jr. and she fantasized about him making love to her, his thick hard shaft plunging into her pussy from behind, as she rushed headlong toward a mind-blowing climax. "Faster Harvey! Harder!" she cried, writhing her impaled ass and almost swooning with delight. Barbara gave a guilty start and almost spilled the coffee in her lap, as she returned to reality, then realized she had wet her panties, thinking about Harvey making love to her.

"Damn!" She stood up, about to pay a visit the Ladies Powder Room, to affect some running repairs, but just as she was about to exit her office, the telephone on her desk, started ringing, insistently...

Brrring, brrring! Brrring, brrring!

"Damn!" She picked up the telephone, uncomfortably aware of the wetness trickling down the inside of her one thigh, and spoke into the mouthpiece. "Hello?"

"Barbara Gordon?"

"Yes! What can I do for you?" she said, a little more abruptly than she'd meant to.

"Barbara, this is Harvey Dent, the good-looking one, that is!"

Barbara's heart skipped a beat and she suddenly felt a little short of breath. "H-Hello, Harvey! What brings you calling me, here at work?" she gasped, unconsciously slipping her one hand under them hem of her skirt and rubbing her fingers against the damp crotch of her panties.

"I phoned to ask you if you'd got anything special lined up for this evening?"

"N-No, not really. My friend Jennifer was going to come over to help me wash my hair, but I could easily put her off! Why?" she asked, hardly able to believe her ears. She squeezed her thighs about her fingers, excitedly, anticipating his reply.

"I was wondering if I could take you out for a show or a movie, then maybe go for a meal, afterwards?"

"That... That sounds lovely, Harvey!" she gasped. "Sure! What time?"

"Say about 6:30?"

"Make it seven o'clock, I will need more time than that, to make myself presentable!"

"Okay, seven it is then! I can't wait to see you again, Barbara!"

"Same here, Harvey!"

There was an embarrassed pause, for a second or two.

"See you later then? Bye!"

"Bye, Harvey!"

Barbara put the phone down in a happy daze and then guiltily pulled her hand out from under her skirt. "God, I have a date with Harvey Dent!" she exclaimed, aloud, before rushing to the john, to clean herself up.

Monday, 3:15 pm

Barbara looked up from the report on her desk, and took off her spectacles, as Jennifer rushed into her office.

"You wanted to see me, Barbara?" the blonde asked, brightly, sitting down on the chair facing her.

Barbara finished folding her specs and carefully placed them on the desk in front of her, as she composed her thoughts. "Er, yes, Jen! Do you mind awfully, if we give tonight a miss, dear?"

The blue-eyed blonde's face fell. "I look forward to our little get-togethers," she retorted, with a sulky pout. "How come you..." Suddenly, her eyes flew wide open with sudden understanding and she jumped to her feet. "You're going out on a date, with HIM, aren't you?" she accused, flying into a jealous rage.

"Well... yes, I am, but this won't affect the way I feel about you, honey!" Barbara said, hastily, seeing the hurt, accusing look in Jenny's big blue eyes.

"Ooooooh! How could you?" Jenny stamped a high-heeled foot on the floor, then spun around and ran out of the office, before Barbara could stop her.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" Barbara swore, under her breath. "The last thing I wanted to do was to fall out with Jen, but she has been getting a little too possessive, of late!"

Monday, 6:35 pm

Barbara walked out of the en suite bathroom into her bedroom, completely naked, briskly rubbing her tousled mop of flame red hair on a fluffy white bath towel and causing her superb boobs to jiggle, fetchingly. She had just finished a long and invigorating shower. She tossed the towel aside and perched her shapely derriere on the edge of the bed, before she finished drying her flame-red tresses, with a hand-held electric hair dryer. When her hair was completely dry, she ran her wide-spread fingers through it, to fluff it out, then walked over to the dresser, humming, happily to herself. Perching her tight bottom on the upholstered stool in front of the mirror, she proceeded to briskly brush her red tresses into a silky sheen, before teased her curls into shape with a long-handled comb.

"That will have to do!" she eventually announced, with a resigned sigh. Had Harvey given her a little more notice, she could've booked an appointment at her favorite hairdressing salon and had the full works.

Finally satisfied with her efforts, she pulled open her lingerie drawer and sorted out a pair of daringly brief, red string panties, complete with side ties. She slipped the flimsy underwear on, until it fitted snuggly over her still slightly damp mons veneris, then adjusted the side ties high on her hips. She then walked over to the red mini dress, that she'd selected earlier, and draped over the end of the bed. She gathered the garment up in both hands, then slipped it on, over her head and shoulders, careful not to disturb her hair, before wriggling and tugging it down over her shapely torso. After pulling it into position, she drew up the long zipper that started at the base of her spine and ended between her shoulder blades. The sleeveless frock had a daringly low-cut neckline, that just revealed the tops of her bra-less, size 36c, surgically enhanced breasts. It was held up by the narrowest of spaghetti shoulder straps. The short skirt reached down to approximately mid-thigh, accentuating her long, shapely lower limbs to spectacular effect.

She sat back down on the side of the bed and carefully rolled on a brand new pair of sheer, 'barely black' hold-ups, with lacy tops, that reached to just below the juncture of her pale, smooth thighs, then pulled on a pair of red pumps with 5-inch stilettos, the highest heels she possessed in her wardrobe. She then stood up and smoothed the skirt down over her thighs, with the palms of her hands. The heels forced her to throw her hips forward, sexily. Barbara was determined to impress her gorgeous date for the evening!

Barbara spent the next twenty minutes applying her makeup; foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick to match her dress color, then, finally, lip liner to further enhance her full, eminently kissable lips. She sat back with a sigh, and gazed at the overall effect in the dresser mirror. "If this doesn't give our new Assistant D.A. a raging hard-on, then nothing will!" she murmured, with a shrug.

As an added touch, she fastened her double strand, white cultured pearl necklace about her slim neck. It had been a twenty-fifth birthday present from daddy and was her favorite item of jewelry. She thought it added just the right touch of sophistication to her already sexy appearance.

She rose to her feet, slipped on her wristwatch, and glanced at the dial. "Holy Shit! He'll be hear any moment now!" she gasped, starting to panic when she saw that the time was 6:59 pm.

Moments later, the buzzer for main entrance to the apartment block sounded. Barbara hurried over to the intercom on the back of the apartment door. "Yes, who is it?" she enquired, breathlessly, her heart in her mouth, as she pressed the reply button.

"It's me, Harvey!" came the reply. "Who else were you expecting? Have I arrived too early?"

"N-No, Harvey, please hang on! I'll be right down!" Grabbing her coat and purse, Barbara hurried out of the apartment, heading for the elevator, pausing only long enough to slam shut the self-locking reinforced steel door behind her.

"Try not to appear too eager!" she kept telling herself, as she rode down in the elevator, at the same time, tugging up her low-cut neckline, to completely hide her dark areolas from view.

Monday, 7:05 pm

Harvey was standing by the car, as Barbara hurried up, looking a little flustered. "Sorry I'm late, Harvey," she gasped, as he opened the front passenger door for her to get in.

"Hey, no problem! I've only been here five minutes," he replied, giving her one of those mega-ton, knee-trembling smiles. His date looked like a million dollars.

Barbara slid her shapely ass onto the leather-upholstered seat, while remembering to keep her knees close together, and gave him a warm smile. As he walked around to the driver's side of the vehicle, she was nervously tugging down the hem of her short skirt, which was exhibiting an alarming tendency to ride all the way up to the lacy tops of her stockings.

"Where are we going?" she asked, excitedly, as he climbed into the limo alongside her and clipped on his safety belt.

He turned and smiled at her, as he started the powerful 5.5 liter supercharged V-8 engine, signaled, and pulled away from the curb. "I thought we might take in the show at the Rep, then, afterwards, go for a meal at my favorite French restaurant, the 'Moulin Rouge'? You'll love it, Barbara! The food there, is absolutely out of this world!"

"I know the 'Moulin Rouge', it's a gorgeous restaurant, but the 'Rep'?" she queried, with a slightly puzzled frown.

"The Gotham City Repertory Theater," he explained. "They're doing their own stage adaptation of 'The Mousetrap'". He noted the blank look on Barbara's face, out of the corner of his eye, and smiled. "By Agatha Christie," he explained further. "It's a play about murder; full of suspense and humor. It's a Brit classic! I promise you'll love every minute!"

"Oh, THAT Mousetrap? Lovely!" she replied, trying to hide her ignorance. There had been little time for her to visit the theater, in recent years, what with all her nocturnal commitments.

Harvey glanced down at her lap, then back to the road ahead, blushing, furiously. "Would you, ah, pull your skirt down a little, Barbara?" he requested, hoarsely. "Your panties are showing and it's giving me a raging hard-on. I'm having enough trouble concentrating on my driving, as it is!"

Barbara blushed, prettily, wiggling her ass on the seat, as she tugged at the hem of her skirt. The damned thing seemed to have developed a mind of its own! "If nothing else, that last statement proves he's a gentleman," she mused, unsure whether that was necessarily a good thing or not?

-oOo-

Luckily, Harvey was a steady driver. Jennifer had no trouble tailing him in her red Toyota Corolla compact sedan, as he headed for the center of town, no doubt to sample the night life. "He'd better not try sampling Barbara," she thought, darkly, gripping the steering wheel even tighter, as she tried to maintain a two-car gap between the two vehicles.

She'd been parked a hundred yards away from Barbara's apartment block, when Harvey had arrived in his brand-new, Mercedes Benz CLS55 AMG, and confidently walked up to the front entrance. Jenny had to admit that the new Assistant D.A. was a good-looking guy, smartly dressed and with a slim build, if you liked that sort of thing. She watched him press the illuminated button for Barbara's apartment and speak into the wall mic, before returning to wait by the dark-blue limo, neatly parked at the curbside.

Shortly afterwards, Barbara came hurrying out of the building, in a disgustingly short red dress and sky-high heels. Jenny clenched her fists in fury and frustration. "You... you TART!" she cried, tears forming in her big blue eyes, as she pounded the steering wheel with her fists, in sheer frustration.

Harvey opened the front passenger door and Barbara slid her tightly clad ass onto the seat, before drawing in her long, shapely lower limbs. "No doubt showing him all you've got, you little HUSSY!" Jenny muttered, darkly, fighting back the tears of jealousy and frustration.

The dark-brown haired, Assistant D.A., climbed into the driver's seat and the Merc, indicated, and moved off smoothly, heading for the city center.

Jenny slipped the Corolla into drive, and moved off after it, still muttering, under her breath.

-oOo-

Jenny was almost taken by surprise, when the Mercedes turned into the parking lot of the Gotham City Repertory Theater and pulled into the nearest vacant parking bay. She slowly drove in after them and parked on the far side of the sparsely populated parking area and switched off her engine. She slid lower in the driver's seat, to spy on the couple in the other vehicle, as unobtrusively as possible.

Harvey climbed out of the driving seat and walked around the rear of the Mercedes, to open the passenger door for his lovely female companion. As Barbara slid out and stood up, she appeared to totter on her spiky heels, and Harvey slipped an arm around her slim waist, to help support her.

"Whoops!" Barbara exclaimed, dramatically, entwining her arms around Harvey's neck, and deliberately pressing her boobs up against his dress shirtfront. Harvey's eyes widened, as he realized his date wasn't wearing a bra beneath her skimpy dress. "Thank you, Harvey!" she murmured huskily, reluctantly releasing him and stepping aside, as he closed the car door and activated the central locking with a press of his key fob.

Jennifer had watched all this with growing anger. "She's practically begging him for it!" she snarled, watching the couple enter the theater, hand in hand, like two love-struck teens.

She decided that the best course of action was to wait out the performance in the parking lot. She was likely to be spotted, if she followed them inside, and anyway, she figured they were unlikely to get up to anything untoward, in such a public place! Jenny reclined the seat slightly, slid it back a few inches, then stretched out and made herself more comfortable, prepared for a long, boring vigil.