Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 07

Story Info
Holy Slithering Death!
3.7k words
4.55
21.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the fifth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, based on the characters in the early Batman comics and the sixties TV series, in which Barbara Gordon's relationships with all those around her, continue to develop, at the same time as the Dark Damsel manages to get herself into all sorts of tricky, sexually explosive situations. My thanks to the many readers who have taken the time to send me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. This tale follows on from 'Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: The Green-eyed Monster

Or

(The Return Of Two-face)

Chapter 7: The Snake Pit

Tuesday, 7:25 pm

Batman parked the Batmobile several blocks away from the old abandoned warehouse and the three caped vigilantes alighted, prepared to cautiously approach their destination on foot. The shadows were lengthening, as the evening wore on. It had been obvious, from the threatening note that he'd sent, that the ghoulish Two-face was unaware that he already had the Batgirl in his clutches. It was equally obvious that Barbara Gordon was being used as bait, to lure the three intrepid costumed crime-fighters, into some sort of devious trap. Even so, they still had a moral obligation to attempt the rescue of the spunky redhead!

At Batman's suggestion, Jennifer had gone over to Barbara's apartment and dressed in one of her latest sexy Batgirl costumes. Jenny was very similar in size and build to Barbara, so there was no way that the badly scarred villain would suspect she was anything other than the genuine article, when they finally encountered him. She was feeling a bit self-conscious, about wearing the sheer, see-through body stocking, with just a brief black thong for underwear, even though she'd often ended up wearing far less, while performing her striptease routines, in the various sleazy nightclubs that employed her in her alternate career. She'd also been uncomfortably aware of the Boy Wonder casting surreptitious glances at her clearly visible breasts, during the somewhat cramped drive over there and had been forced to brush his hand off her knee, on a couple of occasions.

"Keep to the shadows, just in case Two-face has posted a lookout!" Batman warned his companions, blinking and dragging his gaze away from Jenny's tits. "With a bit of luck, the Hideous Hoodlum won't be expecting us to turn up this early?" His fellow vigilantes both nodded then followed, as the Caped Crusader loped off down a narrow side street, heading in the direction of the old abandoned warehouse.

As they neared the front entrance, the Dark Knight held up a hand, while keeping to the deeper shadows of the alley opposite the front of the warehouse. His fellow costumed crime-fighters, came to a halt and crouched down low. Their immediate surroundings appeared to be as lifeless as your average graveyard at midnight. He took out a pair of infrared Bat-binoculars and carefully scanned the locale. There were no apparent signs of activity! "I don't like it!" he muttered, with a slight shake of his head. "It's far too quiet!"

"C'mon, Bruce! Two-face could be doing all sorts of unthinkable things to Barbara, while we're standing here, dithering!" Jenny urged, tugging at the hem of his Batcape, impatiently.

"I was NOT dithering, just being cautious," the Caped Crusader retorted, going a little red in the face.

"Let's go get the freak!" Robin said, eager to get at their arch nemesis.

"Very well, but keep behind me!" Batman ran for the slightly open door, closely followed by Batgirl, with Robin bringing up the rear.

Batman peeked inside, before fully opening the peeling, wooden door. The foyer of the office area and the corridor beyond, both appeared to be deserted. They crept forward in Indian file, keeping their eyes open for possible traps and peering into every room that led off from the hallway. There was no sign of the ghoulish Two-face or his lovely hostage.

"Where the hell are they?" muttered the Boy Wonder, nervously, his eyes darting about.

"Perhaps they're in the main storage area?" Jenny suggested, anxiously.

"Let's go take a look!" Batman said, grimly.

The dynamic trio crept forward and finally arrived at some wooden double-doors, sagging on their rusty hinges. They pushed through them, to find themselves in a massive storage facility, empty now, apart from a few scattered, rotting wooden pallets and damaged wooden crates. There were numerous holes in the sagging corrugated steel roof and a pervading smell of dampness about the place. There was what looked like a vehicle inspection or maintenance pit, in the centre of the concrete slab floor, but no sign of their quarry or his helpless victim.

"Can you hear something?" Jenny asked her two companions, with a slight frown on her pretty face. "It sounds like a sort of faint rustling or hissing noise?"

"Hmm, yes I can, now that you mention it! It seems to be coming from that pit over there!" Batman muttered.

The three Caped Crusaders cautiously made their way over toward the inspection pit, the apparent source of the strange noise. They paused, in a small cluster, at the edge, peering down into the dark, Stygian depths.

"Strange? It's far too deep for a vehicle inspection pit?" Batman muttered, with a puzzled expression on his handsome face. "It must be at least fifteen feet deep, with perfectly smooth walls?"

"There's something moving down there," added the Boy Wonder, nervously, inching away from the edge of the drop.

"The whole floor of the pit seems to be moving?" Jenny gasped, wide-eyed. "It's as if... eeekk!" The slab beneath their feet suddenly pivoted on a hidden fulcrum and tipped up behind them, plunging all three startled crime-fighters into the pit, to an accompaniment of maniacal laughter.

They soft-landed in a heap of tangled limbs and angry hissing noises. Jennifer felt creatures moving and slithering all around her, in the darkness. "Ugh! Snakes! I hate snakes," she cried, desperately scrambling to her high-heeled feet. As her eyes became accustomed to the gloom, she saw that the bottom of the pit was crammed full of the squirming, hissing creatures, many of them several feet in length.

She clung on to Batman, who had risen up beside her, wrapping her arms about his neck and crushing her boobs up hard against his manly Kevlar covered chest. "Are... are they poisonous?" she asked, in a tremulous voice, standing on the tips of her toes.

The Caped Crusader switched on the flashlight he had just removed from a compartment on his utility belt and played the powerful beam around the base of the pit. The angry mass of hissing dark brown reptiles slithered a couple of feet away from the three standing humans, as they retreated from the sudden bright light.

"Are you alright, Robin?" Batman enquired, turning to his partner, who had just jumped up alongside him.

The Boy Wonder, rubbed the back of his head, ruefully, before replying. "I took a bit of a bang on the head, when I landed, Batman, but otherwise I feel fine!"

Batman looked down at Jennifer and patted her shapely ass, comfortingly, with his free hand. "I believe we are in a pit full of Agkistrodon Piscivorous, or Cottonmouth snakes, also known as the Water Moccasin," he replied, calmly. "And yes, Jenny, in answer to your query, they are HIGHLY venomous!"

Jenny shivered and clung to the Caped Crusader even tighter, her heart pounding.

"But, contrary to popular belief, they are not particularly aggressive and will not normally attack, unless agitated!" he added, giving her ass another comforting smack. "Unfortunately, our sudden descent on top of them, seems to have annoyed them somewhat!"

"Holy Slithering Death!" exclaimed the Boy Wonder, standing back to back with the Caped Crusader, while nervously eying the squirming mass of deadly reptiles.

Jennifer stared at the mass of snakes, many of the nearer ones having raised their heads, flicking their forked tongues in and out of their open mouths and displaying their venom filled fangs. "Is... Is their bite fatal?" she gasped, wide-eyed.

"I believe their bite is hemotoxic, causing severe necrosis at the site of the wound, and leading to the eventual death of the victim, if not promptly treated!" Batman confirmed, calmly.

Suddenly, a dark shape loomed above them, at the rim of the pit. "I hope you like my little pets, Bat-morons?" exclaimed Two-face, followed by an insane cackle. "Try not to make any sudden moves, or they will sink their highly venomous fangs into your succulent flesh, if they haven't already done so, that is?" This was followed by another loud guffaw.

The disfigured maniac jerked his head to one side, as Robin's Batarang flew past his ear, then flipped his double-headed silver dollar into the air and expertly caught it. "Rough side! Bad luck, Caped Comedians, you lose! I shall leave you all to your inevitable fate! Death by snakebite can be slow and VERY painful! But try to look on the bright side... the world will soon be rid of three more pesky bats!" He vanished from their sight, laughing, uproariously.

"We must get out of here, before any of these snakes sink their fangs into us!" Batman whispered, out of the corner of his mouth, after giving Two-face a minute to take his leave. He half-squatted and linked the fingers of both hands in front of him, forming a stirrup. "Robin, place your right foot in my hands and climb up onto my shoulders!"

"But I still won't be able to reach the top of the pit," Robin protested.

"When you are firmly set, Jenny will climb up over both of us, and stand on your shoulders. She should be able to pull herself out of the pit from there?" Robin and Jenny both nodded their understanding. "Jen, when you are out of the pit, attach your Bat-rope to the nearest sturdy anchor point, then lower the other end into the pit, so that Robin and I can climb out!"

She swallowed hard and nodded, in the faint light. "Understood, Batman!"

With considerable grunting, Robin scrambled up Batman's powerful body and planted his feet on his shoulders, either side of his cowled head. "Ready when you are, Jen!" he called down. "I figure I'm about four feet from the top of the pit!"

The substitute Batgirl, nodded, dragging her gaze away from the hissing, squirming reptiles. "Don't either of you guys drop me," she said, her voice quavering, as she placed one foot in Batman's linked hands and stepped up. Slowly, she ascended the human tower, helped by their willing hands, until she found herself standing, swaying, on Robin's broad shoulders. Her head was, finally, just above ground level. She peered around in the gathering gloom, searching for any signs of their advisory. The warehouse appeared to be deserted. Placing both hands on the adjacent concrete slabs, she hauled herself up and out of the pit, uttering a huge gasp of relief, as she rolled clear.

"I'm out!" she hissed, making her way over to a roof support girder, some twenty feet from the edge of the pit, while pulling out a coil of Bat-rope from a compartment on her utility belt. She tied off one end of the thin nylon cord, around the base of the steel column, before returning to the edge of the pit, running out the free line.

"Here comes the rope," she called, softly, casting it into the gloomy depths.

"Got it!" the Boy Wonder grunted, from his position on Batman's shoulders. Within seconds, he had climbed out and was standing next to Jennifer.

"When you're ready, Batman!" he called down.

There was a pained grunt from below and then the slack in the line was taken up, as the Caped Crusader started scaling the smooth pit wall. As his head and shoulders appeared, the other two costumed crime-fighters, rushed forward to help him out. The Caped Crusader's face looked ashen and drawn in the dim light filtering through the holes in the roof.

"Are you alright, Batman?" Jennifer gasped, anxiously. The Caped Crusader looked dreadful.

He gave her a weak smile. "I'm afraid one of our Agkistrodon Piscivorous friends took a dislike to me and sank his fangs into my leg, when I first landed in the pit!" he explained. "The poison is already starting to spread throughout my bloodstream!"

"Where did it bite you?"

He looked embarrassed. "On the inside of my left thigh, close to my crotch!"

"Get those tights off!" she snapped.

"Hang on a..."

"Get 'em off! I'm gonna try to suck out as much of the venom as possible! Robin, go fetch the Batmobile around to the side of the warehouse! We will have to get Bruce to hospital, as soon as possible, if we're going to save his life!"

Robin glanced at Batman for confirmation.

"Do it!" the Caped Crusader confirmed, with a slight nod.

The Boy Wonder turned and ran for the exit, as fast as his legs would take him.

As Batman pulled his Bat-pants and Bat-tights down about his knees, Jenny removed a small multi-purpose pocketknife from a compartment on her utility belt, and gracefully sank to her knees before him. "This may hurt a little," she warned, quickly locating the twin puncture marks and slicing open the surrounding flesh. Batman flinched slightly, his erect penis bobbing, as blood began to seep out of the fresh incision. Jenny lowered her pursed lips to the wound, sucking, powerfully, before spitting out a mouthful of blood onto the concrete floor.

She repeated this process several times, hoping she was in time to remove sufficient venom from his bloodstream, before it was too late. She was uncomfortably aware of his full hairy testicles brushing against her right cheek, and his impressive erection, standing out hard and straight, mere inches from her lips. She decided his hard-on was probably a side effect of the snake venom? She couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like, to have such an impressive male organ pumping in and out of her pussy though?

The roar of the Batmobile's engine, and the screech of tires, brought her out of her reverie, as it came to an abrupt halt outside. "Hopefully that will have removed sufficient poison?" she panted, after spitting out a last mouthful of blood. "Get your togs back on and let's get you to hospital!"

As she went to stand up, the glans of his penis brushed across her full lips and she jerked her face away, in shocked surprise. "What the fuc...?"

"Sorry, Sparrow, a complete accident," Batman murmured, his weak smile quickly turning to a grimace of pain. "Better get me too that hospital fast! I don't feel so good!"

Jennifer nodded and helped him pull up his tights and Bat-briefs. She blushed, prettily, behind her mask, imagining what the scene would have looked like to a casual observer.

"If we hadn't managed to get out of that snake pit fast, we would have all received multiple snake bites, within a very short time," Batman muttered, with another grimace. "Then we would ALL have suffered a slow, agonizing death. As it is, Two-face's dastardly scheme might still prove partially successful!"

"Shut up and stop whining! I don't want to hear any more of that defeatist nonsense!" Jennifer snapped, coloring, angrily.

With Batgirl's help, he limped out to the waiting vehicle, without another word.

Tuesday, 9:36 pm

Jennifer looked up, as the Boy Wonder returned to the waiting area of Gotham City General A & E. "How is he, Robin?" she asked, anxiously.

"He's still conscious, Batgirl," Robin answered, uncomfortably aware of several other people in the room, who were currently staring at them, with undisguised curiosity, listening to every word. "They've put him on an I.V. drip, dressed his wound, and pumped him full of the correct anti-venom and antibiotics! Luckily, Batman recognized the species of snake and was able to inform the medical staff!" He noted the worried look on Jenny's face and draped a comforting arm about her shoulders. "The doctor thinks we got him here in time, thanks to your unusual, um, emergency treatment at the scene, Girl Wonder!"

"He never even mentioned he'd been bitten, until we were all safely clear of the pit!" she replied, tearfully.

"Typical of the man," Robin replied, soberly, "always putting the safety of others, before his own!" His expression brightened. "Still, his real identity is safe. He refused, point-blank, to let the nurse take off his Batmask and cowl, when they undressed him and put him to bed!"

Jenny smiled, and then grimaced. "But we're still no nearer catching Two-face, or finding Barbara!" she muttered under her breath, her shoulders slumping in defeat.

Tuesday, 9:39 pm

Barbara's eyes flew open, as she heard the key turn in the lock of the condo door. Seconds later, Harvey Jr. appeared in the open doorway to the bedroom, wearing a typical smart grey business suit, white shirt and sober, dark-blue tie. The Assistant D.A. had a worried frown on her face, as she stared down at the spread-eagled girl on the bed, apparently oblivious to the redhead's state of undress.

"I haven't heard from Pa yet!" she muttered, glancing at her wristwatch. "I should've heard something by now? Something must have gone wrong? Why hasn't he phoned me?"

"Mmmmngh! Nnngghh! Mmmpphh!" Barbara cried into her red rubber ballgag, squirming her near-naked chassis, fetchingly, as her ass bounced up and down on the mattress.

The Assistant D.A. seemed to fully take in Barbara's near-naked condition, for the first time. "What the hell's dad been up to?" she muttered to herself. "He never told me he was going to harm you!" The brunette stared down at the dried semen coating the girl's pudenda and upper thighs. Then her eyes alighted on the remains of the girl's red mini dress lying on the floor alongside the bed. She bent over and picked it up. "What a shame! This was such a pretty dress," she declared, holding out the torn remains in both hands and shaking her head.

"Mmmngh! Mmmmph!" the redhead protested, violently shaking her head from side to side, to get Sam's attention.

Harvey Jr. tossed the ruined dress aside, crawled up over her naked body and ran her hands over the redhead's superb tits, before slipping her hands behind Barbara's neck and unbuckling the straps that held the ballgag in place. She then gently eased the red rubber ball from between Barbara's wide-stretched teeth. "There, that's what you wanted, wasn't it?" the brunette murmured, with a smile on her lips.

Barbara worked her stiff, aching jaw and groaned with relief, before attempting a reply. "Samantha, your father is stark staring loony! You must help me get out of here before he returns, or my life won't be worth a plug nickel! Your own life is probably in almost as great a danger as mine?"

"Pa would NEVER harm me," the brunette retorted, shaking her head, vigorously.

Barbara stared deeply, into her lovely, but troubled, eyes. "It's about time you stopped living this lie, Samantha! Time you cast aside this silly subterfuge and started leading the life of a normal, vivacious young woman! Your lunatic of a father would no longer have any hold over you then! How about it, huh?"

"But my career?" Samantha protested, tears glistening in her grey-green eyes. "It... it would be in tatters!"

"You may have to start all over again, but a clean sheet may be the best thing, in the long run?" Barbara replied, sympathetically. "Please release me, Samantha! You know it's the only logical move. You wouldn't want my death on your hands, now would you?"

"I-I don't know if I should," the brunette replied, shaking her head, her face troubled. "How do I know you are sincere?"

"Kiss me!"

"Huh?"

"Kiss me, but get rid of that ridiculous false moustache first!"

Samantha nodded, then peeled off the moustache, before hesitantly lowering her lips to Barbara's. They kissed, passionately, before the brunette finally pulled away, gasping for breath. "Okay, I believe you," she panted, her big eyes glistening, lovingly running her fingers over the hard, erect nipples of Barbara's naked, heaving breasts. "Some things cannot lie!"

12