Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 09

Story Info
Two-face fails to win the toss (Penultimate Chapter).
3.9k words
4.82
20.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the fifth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, based on the characters in the early Batman comics and the sixties TV series, in which Barbara Gordon's relationships with all those around her, continue to develop, at the same time as the Dark Damsel manages to get herself into all sorts of tricky, sexually explosive situations. My thanks to the many readers who have taken the time to send me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The story follows on from 'Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 9: The Prey Bites Back

Wednesday, 11:22 am

To the casual observer, the couple looked like any other smartly dressed young man and woman holding hands, as they entering the foyer of the recently completed Gotham Tower, an impressive twenty story structure of steel, glass and concrete, that housed some of the most expensive condominiums in the city. It looked a little incongruous, rising above the surrounding Gothic architecture. Samantha was once more dressed as Harvey Dent Jr., complete with false moustache, courtesy of the Caped Crusader's disguise kit, while Barbara was wearing a smart blouse and skirt combination, that set off her shapely feminine figure. She clung to her companion's arm, protectively, as the crossed the busy foyer and approached the elevators. Harvey's apartment was situated on the forth floor of the tower block.

The striking redhead was wired and every word the couple uttered, could be heard by the Caped Duo, who were in hiding close by. "No sign of Two-face," Barbara murmured, as they stood waiting for the elevator to arrive in the spacious entrance hall.

"I'm all of a tremble," Sam admitted, squeezing Barbara's hand and giving her a forced smile. "I hope nothing goes wrong!"

The elevator arrived and the door quietly swished open, to allow its two female passengers to exit. "Entering empty elevator!" Barbara informed her avid listeners.

The couple stepped into the empty elevator and Sam turned and pushed the button for the fourth floor. As she turned back to face Barbara, the redhead suddenly pinned her back against the wall and began to kiss her, passionately. Caught by surprise, the slim brunette didn't try to resist, squirming with pleasure, as her hands came to rest on Barbara's tightly clad ass.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" she murmured.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help myself," Barbara gasped, with an avaricious gleam in her eyes, as the two girls finally broke apart, panting from their exertions. "But that damned hairy caterpillar on your upper lip, still tickles!"

Samantha giggled, guiltily, and straightened her tie, as the elevator cage jerked to a halt and the door slid open with a quiet 'swish'. "You're incorrigible!" she scolded.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that?" said the slightly distorted voice of the Caped Crusader, in Barbara's hidden earpiece.

Barbara didn't bother to clarify, but she did give Samantha a saucy wink, before replying. "We've just arrived on the forth floor, Batman! Still no sign of the target!" The two girls stepped out into the empty hallway, hand in hand.

"Be careful!" came the sober response. "Remember that we're dealing with a homicidal maniac!"

Wednesday, 11:29 am

Samantha turned the key in the door lock and cautiously entered her apartment, peering around. The condo appeared deserted, with no obvious signs of any recent occupation. Barbara followed her into the room, all her senses set to maximum alert. "The place looks empty," she muttered, into the miniature microphone hidden in her bra.

Sam stepped into the bedroom and immediately spotted a sheet of folded notepaper lying on the pillow of her bed. "Barbara, I've found something!" the brunette called out, as she walked over and picked it up.

Moments later, the redhead was at her elbow. "What is it?" she hissed, her big green eyes glittering with curiosity.

"Looks like dad's been back here, while we've been away? He's left me this note!" Sam held the sheet of writing paper up for Barbara to see, and then read out aloud, for the benefit of the Dynamic Duo:

'Junior, what the hell happened to the Gordon bitch? She was going to be my meal-ticket out of this God-forsaken dump, now that those pesky bats are permanently out of the way. Barbara Gordon's old man would've paid plenty for her safe return. Better meet me in Gotham's Central Park tonight, at midnight, same place as the last time. You got some serious explaining to do, boy!' The note was signed 'Two-face'.'

"Did you get all that, Batman?" Barbara enquired, speaking into her cleavage.

"Yes! Better check the apartment out for any other clues, then meet us out front, in fifteen minutes time!" came the disappointed response.

Wednesday, 11:52 am

As the two girls stepped out of the main entrance of the Gotham Tower, into the bright, late morning sunshine, the Batmobile roared up to the front of the building, with Robin at the wheel. "Better give me the note and we'll carry out a few forensic tests on it," the Caped Crusader called out, holding out a gloved hand.

Barbara handed over the folded sheet of paper. "It will have my dabs and Sam's all over it, I'm afraid, Batman!" she said, with an apologetic shrug of her shoulders.

He nodded. "Can't be helped. Any other clues?"

Barbara shook her head. "Nope!"

"Hmm? Better take Samantha back to your place, and we'll meet you there about eight this evening, to discuss our next move! Then we can..."

"Excuse me, sir, but you can't park that vehicle there!" interrupted a deep, unfriendly voice.

They all turned to see a uniformed policeman standing on the sidewalk, hands clasped behind his back, flexing his knees, with an ugly scowl on his face.

"Move along, sir, or I shall have to give you a ticket!"

"But I'm the Caped Crusader, a personal friend of Police Commissioner Gordon!" Batman protested, somewhat taken aback.

"I don't care if you're the President of the United States, sir! We take a dim view of curb crawlers in this city! Now move your ass, buster!" The cop was starting to get annoyed with what he assumed was a weirdly dressed wise guy.

"But I'm not... Sorry officer! I'll call you later, Barbara!" Batman called, as the Boy Wonder pulled away from the curb and sped off into the traffic flow.

The uniformed cop stared, suspiciously, at Barbara and Harvey Dent Jr., for a second, no sign of recognition on his face, then turned and resumed pounding his beat.

"At least it's good to see that even Batman and Robin are treated no differently from any other citizens of our fair city," Barbara told her dark-haired companion.

Wednesday, 1:05 pm

The first thing that Barbara did when they got back to her apartment, was to show Samantha where the bathroom was, then put in a call to Jennifer, at the library. Jen was on her lunch break and was overjoyed to hear the redhead's voice.

"Thank goodness you're alright! What happened to you, Barbara?" she cried, anxiously. "I've been going out of my mind with worry! Did Harvey Dent Jr. have anything to do with your disappearance?"

Barbara felt a sharp pang of guilt, that she hadn't contacted Jenny earlier, but Bruce had been most insistent that she was kept out of it. "It's all a bit, er, complicated, Jen!" she answered. "Harvey DID kidnap me, but..."

"I KNEW IT! I never really trusted that shifty-eyed rat! Just wait 'til..."

"She also let me go, Jen, after I managed to convince her that it was the right thing to do!"

"Probably got scared and chickened out? Hey, wha'd'ya mean SHE?"

"Er, it turns out that Harvey is actually a girl, Jen! Her real name is Samantha Dent!"

"WHAT? You ARE kidding me, aren't you, Barbara?"

"NO!"

"Harvey Dent Jr. is... is a GIRL?" Jenny exclaimed, in an incredulous voice.

"Uh, huh!"

There was a moment's silence. "It must've been one hell of a shock, when she dropped her pants for you?" Jenny retorted, acidly.

"Believe me, Jen, it was!" Barbara replied, soberly.

"OH?" Jenny felt a fresh pang of jealousy, like a dagger through her heart. "Better tell me everything," she insisted, grimly. "And I do mean EVERYTHING!"

Barbara patently explained how Two-face had blackmailed his daughter into abducting her, by threatening to reveal her true gender to everyone, and how Sam had swapped sides and was now helping them to capture Harvey Dent Sr., before her father could commit any further dastardly crimes. "I think it's best if you stay well clear of proceedings for the time being, Jen!" she finished, somewhat apologetically. "At least until we have this homicidal maniac in custody!"

Jennifer reluctantly agreed, after some initial protests. "When will I see you again, Barbara?" she asked, finally.

"Soon, darling, very soon," Barbara promised, experiencing another pang of guilt.

As she replaced the telephone on its cradle, she turned to see the dripping Samantha step out of the bedroom, with just a towel wrapped about her otherwise naked torso.

"I needed that!" said the tall, slim brunette, smiling at her host, prettily.

"Yeah, I could do with a shower myself," the redhead admitted, smiling back, as she started to unfasten the buttons of her blouse, without the least hint of self-consciousness.

Wednesday, 11:53 pm

Samantha, once more dressed as Harvey Dent Jr., had arrived at the designated bench in Central Park, shortly before midnight. Batman and Robin had dropped her off just before the main entrance, and she had walked the rest of the way. There had been no sign of Batgirl, ever since they'd left Barbara's apartment and the Caped Crusader had advised Ms. Gordon to stay well clear of proceedings and leave everything to the professionals. Samantha couldn't have agreed more. The last thing she wanted, was Barbara getting involved any further in this scary affair. Her mind drifted back to their recent parting...

-oOo-

The two females had kissed one last time in the bedroom, then Barbara had said, "Remember that, after this is all over, you will be just one of the girls, Samantha! You will finally be able to start living the life of a normal young woman. Perhaps, one day, you will be able to find the man... or woman, of your dreams and settle down together?"

"I-I don't know how to thank you..." the tall brunette began.

The redhead placed a finger against Sam's lips. "No need to thank me. Now, go get Two-face, before your father commits any more dastardly crimes!"

Sam, once more dressed as Harvey Dent Jr. Assistant DA, nodded, then stepped out into the lounge, where the two Caped Crusaders awaited her. "Let's go!" she said, grimly, heading for the apartment door.

-oOo-

The park bench was already damp with condensation, as Junior pulled up the collar of her long astrakhan coat then plunged her hands deep into the pockets, trying to keep them warm. Her breath was clearly visible as a cloud of condensation on the cool night air, indicating just how much the ambient temperature had plunged. She gave a shudder of apprehension, even though she knew that the Caped Crusaders would, even now, be stealthily creeping up on her location; ready to pounce when Two-face put in an appearance.

Samantha peered around, looking for any signs of the madman who was her father. She knew she was doing the right thing, even though it saddened her. Harvey was a menace to society and people had a right to be protected from people like him. "Perhaps, one day, they will be able to cure his type of mental illness?" she mused, heaving a sigh of regret.

Suddenly, there was a slight movement of the foliage, in a particularly dense clump of bushes, on the opposite side of the winding path, and a gruesome figure stepped forth. "Are you sure you're alone, son?" Two-face growled, peering around, suspiciously.


"Yes! Yes of course, father!" Sam replied, perhaps a little too hastily, clenching her fists inside her deep pockets.

"What the hell did you do with that Gordon bitch?" he snapped, an angry frown on his disfigured countenance, as he strode over to her. "She was gonna be my gravy train outta this town?"

His daughter took an involuntary step backward. "I-I let her go, father!"

"You young idiot! She will have gone straight to the cops! You've just put an end to your career in the DA's office!"

Junior shook her head. "No, Pa! She promised me she would keep quiet, if I let her go, and I believed her!"

"You gullible young nincompoop! Your apartment is probably swarming with police, even as we speak?"

"No..."

Two-face's eyes suddenly widened with suspicion. "You've made a deal with the cops, haven't you, you little prick?"

"No! I..."

Two-face stepped forward, arm raised. There was a resounding 'thwack' as his arm swung down and the palm of his hand connected with Samantha's right cheek, jerking her head to one side and sending her reeling off her feet, to fall to the ground in a crumpled heap.

Harvey loomed over her, as she peered up, a terrified look in her expressive eyes, blood trickling from a split lower lip, half her false moustache missing. "This is a trap, isn't it?" he snarled, a gleam of madness filling his eyes. He grabbed the collar of her coat and hauled her back to her feet, at the same time pulling a wicked looking revolver from his coat pocket. "Well, you're gonna regret you ever tried to do the dirty on your old man, Junior! March!"

Just at that moment, Batman and Robin stepped out onto the path in front of him, from behind some bushes. Batman held up both hands, palms outward. "Now, don't do anything foolish, Two-face! The jig is up! Give yourself up and no-one will get hurt!" said the Dark Knight, in a calm, reassuring tone.

Two-face's eyes had opened wide with amazement, at the sight of his most hated foes. "Batman? Robin? But you're both supposed to be dead? You fell into my deadly snake pit!" he hissed.

"It takes more than a few poisonous reptiles to finish off the Caped Crusaders," Robin retorted, with a superior smirk on his youthful face.

"Let's see how you deal with hot lead?" snarled the madman, raising his revolver and loosing off a couple of rounds, even as the two costumed crime-fighters were diving for cover, in the bushes on either side of the path.

Bang! Bang!

"Har! Har! Har!" chortled Two-face. "Don't try any more tricks you Caped Buffoons, or Junior here, will get his brains splattered all over the park!"

Suddenly, a hand came from behind and grabbed the wrist of his gun arm, attempting to wrestle the weapon from his grasp. "What the hell?" he roared, releasing Junior and spinning around to confront this new advisory. "Bat-bitch!" he exclaimed, his eyes opening wide with surprise.

Batgirl now had both hands about his gun arm, trying to keep the barrel pointed away from herself, as she attempted to wrestle the weapon from the grotesque gangster.

"Get the fuck off me, bitch!" he snarled trying to pull his gun arm free from her grasp. "Lemme go!"

Bang!

The bullet whistled past Batgirl's ear, as she realized that his maniacal strength was too great even for her athletic fighting prowess. Desperately, Barbara tried to knee Harvey Dent in the groin, as the gun barrel slowly inched around toward her lovely face.

"This is were you final get yours, Batgirl!" Two-face snarled, his finger tightening on the trigger, as the barrel lined up with the center of her forehead.

"Oh no you don't!" snarled Batman, one hand slipping around Harvey's neck from behind, while the other yanked the gun arm aside, just as Two-face squeezed the trigger.

Bang!

The loud report, was followed by a metallic clatter, as the gun went flying out of Two-face's grasp and struck the concrete pathway, in a bright shower of sparks.

"You pesky Bat-morons!" he yelled, frothing at the mouth, as Batman yanked his arms behind his back and Robin stepped forward and slipped the Bat-cuffs about his wrists. "I'll get you all for this, if it's the last thing I ever do!"

Batgirl suddenly noticed the motionless figure, lying face down on the path. "Samantha?" she cried out in dismay, dropping to one knee and gently rolling the motionless girl over onto her back. The front of Junior's shirt was soaked with a spreading crimson stain. A stray bullet had struck her in the upper chest and she was bleeding, profusely. "Oh, Samantha!" Batgirl sobbed, tears welling in her eyes. "Robin, phone for an ambulance, Samantha's been shot! It's all my fault!"

The brunette's eyes fluttered open and a pained smile touched her pale lips. "Don't blame yourself, Batgirl, accidents will happen! Please tell Barbara... that... I'm sorry, but I won't get to find out... how a girl should live. Tell her, I'm going to miss..." She paused, to cough up some frothy blood, her face wracked with pain, eyes closing once more.

Batgirl quickly unfastened the astrakhan coat and ripped open the front of the girl's shirt, then pressed her handkerchief to the bubbling wound, trying to staunch the flow of bright crimson blood. "Hang on, Sam," she sobbed. "The ambulance will be here soon! You're gonna be all right, honey! You're gonna be just fine!"

The girl's head suddenly slumped to one side as her chest came to a shuddering halt. "Oh Jesus, she's stopped breathing!" Batgirl gasped. "Robin, hold my hankie against the wound, while I give her the kiss of life!"

The grim-faced Boy Wonder leapt to her assistance, as Batgirl pinched the girl's nose, plunged her mouth over that of the pale-faced girl, and started to give her the kiss of life. "Don't die on me, Samantha," Barbara prayed, fervently. "Please, please don't die on me!"

Two-face's wild gaze finally alighted on the crumpled figure and the sight of the Dark Damsel kissing her. "What's the matter with Junior, and what's that perverted slut doing to him?" he yelled, struggling to pull free of the Caped Crusader's grasp.

"You may have just managed to kill your only daughter, Harvey!" Batman replied, grimly. "Batgirl and Robin, are trying their utmost to keep her alive, until we can get her to A & E."

Tears welled up in the madman's eyes. "It's all the fault of you pesky bats!" he snarled, trying to struggle free of The Batman's iron grip, but to no avail. "I'll get my revenge on all three of you, if it's the last thing I ever do!"

Thursday, 1:44 am

Sparrow slid down the Bat-pole into the Batcave then lightly ran over to where the Boy Wonder was bent over the Bat-computer, deep in concentration. She was wearing a revealing Batgirl costume, rather than one of her own outfits, and her unfettered breasts jiggled, fetchingly, as she moved. "Hey, Robin, what's been happening?" she cried, anxiously. "I've received no word from either Barbara or Bruce! They both appear to have their cell-phones switched off?"

The Boy Wonder looked up, with a grim expression on his youthful features. "Bad news, Jen! During the capture of Two-face, Harvey Junior, or should I say Samantha Dent, got accidentally shot by her lunatic of a father, while we were in the process of apprehending the hideous villain!"

"Oh my gosh!" gasped the Costumed Cutie, going a deathly pale and clutching at her breast, theatrically. "Is... is she alright?"

"She stopped breathing, Jen, but Batgirl gave her the kiss of life and she started again, thank goodness! There was blood everywhere, Jen! I've never felt so... so helpless, in all my life!" Tears of frustration glistened in his eyes, as he clenched both fists to his sides. "Batman and Batgirl accompanied her to the hospital, in the ambulance. Someone had to drive the Batmobile back to the Batcave and I guess I drew the short straw, as usual? Sometimes, I think I'm just there to make up the numbers?"

The blonde stepped close and laid a comforting hand on his well-developed chest. "Is... is Samantha going to survive?" she asked, hesitantly. Her initial jealousy had now been replaced by genuine concern for the girl.

12