Batgirl on a Budget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

"You DON'T know what you are talking about!"

"Sure and you are also the Queen of Sheba, right?"

The Basilisk strode to the right-hand side of Shelley's body. With a slow deliberation, he began at the ankle and sliced up past the knee to reveal a thigh just as stunning as its opposite number. Shelly began to breath faster as the blades of the scissors need the base of her right breast. The Basilisk sliced the fabric from the underarm to the wrist before pausing for a moment and stating, "Admit it Batgirl, you are just as turned on by this situation as I am."

Shelly turned her face away from him and emitted a weak "Liar," as the Basilisk's implement reached her right clavicle. Weigh down by its cape, the Batgirl costume fell to the floor of the villain's lair with a whooshing sound,; leaving Shelly suspended in just a pair of black panties and matching sports bra. Only her cowl, with its abundance of cascading red hair, hid her features from view.

The Basilisk strode back a few paces and stated "Magnificent!" In actuality Shelley Adams had a firstclass body, one worthy of a swimsuit model or a Broadway dancer. There were no tattoos and only a light dusting of freckles across her breasts to mar the alabaster perfection of her skin. The Basilisk circled her several times making flattering statements about her physique that Shelly adored. She loved it when just about any man flattered her. Shelly knew on some level that she was a bit a vain, but she would never admit the depths to which she craved affection. Those shorter than normal and tighter than average skirt and sweater combinations that she wore while working at the library were the results of a very deep set fixation with being appreciated, whether it be by hormonal teenagers or avuncular senior citizens. Shelley never questioned why she possessed this inclination, she only knew that it gave her a kick that felt very good indeed. Part of Shelly wished that she really was Batgirl and her motorcycle helmeted antagonist really was the basilisk, or the Joker, or the Riddler. The idea of being stripped and lusted after by a total stranger often became her masturbation fuel when Steve was not around. She supposed that this was as close as she would get to having that particular desire fulfilled.

"Decisions, decisions" deadpanned the Basilisk, "boobs or bush?"

Trying to remain in character Shelley stated levelly, "Keep your hands off of me you red-eyed bastard."

"Tsk, tsk, Batgirl, such language, what would all of your young admirers say? Would you want THEM repeating such harsh words. I think your use of such vulgarity should cost you something. I think that bra of your has done enough work today."

The Basilisk carefully forced the blade of his shears beneath Shelly's bra on her right side. Shelley surprised herself by closing her eyes tightly and turning her head as the fabric fell away to join her costume on the floor.

"WOW!" uttered the Basilisk in his electronic voice. "That is the best pair I have ever seen!" Shelley knew that Barbara Gordon, were she in this situation, would be flush red from embarrassment but Shelley herself swelled with pride. She thought that her breasts were her very best feature. They were not overly large but were amazingly symmetrical with light brown areolas and pinkish-brown nipples, the size of pencil erasers. Right now those nipples were firmly erect, a fact that the Basilisk was quick to note.

"Turned on, are you? Wait 'til I tell the villain grapevine that Batgirl is a dirty, dirty slut!"

The Basilisk began tugging and teasing Shelley's nipples, Shelly cooed with delight.

"I must taste those!" exclaimed the Basilisk. "But I cannot reveal my identity." Shelly watched at the Basilisk strode to his desk and retrieved a black leather object. The object tuned out to be a ventilated bag with a draw string. The Basilisk pulled the bag over Shelley's head and drew the drawstring closed. The Ventilation in the bag had some sort of mesh in them so Shelly could not see while her breathing remained unobstructed.

Shelly listened intently. She heard the sound of the Basilisk's helmet being removed and placed on the desk. There were other sounds she could not identify then she felt the hot lips, teeth and skilled tongue of the Basilisk on her nipples. Shelley felt the moistness in her panties. The spread eagle position, the restraints, the anonymity, and the dexterity of the Basilisk, soon had Shelly panting for more.

There was a pause and then she felt the Basilisk's scissors on the hips of her panties. The Basilisk had to pull these away from her because her own juices made them stick to her body the Basilisk forced his fingers into Shelley's sex and then began to eat her out in rousing yet delicious manner. Shelley screamed "Oh God!" and came all over the Basilisk's face. The Villain lapped up her juices. His hands roved all over her body and Shelley was in heaven. The Basilisk had not said a word but his sounds of pleasure were easy to discern.

After a long pause, the electronic voice of the basilisk was heard once more. Apparently, he had put his helmet back on. "That was wonderful, Batgirl, although, I must say that I am a bit disappointed that you are not a natural redhead. Had I the foresight to bring a razor, I could denude the area and pretend that you always were a redhead. Oh, well."

The leather bag was removed in one motion. Shelley was grateful for the cooler air that removing the bag provided but her cowl made her rather warm even without it. As if reading her mind, the Basilisk said, "You must be suffocating in that thing. The time has come, Batgirl for you unmasking. I have mastered you body and soul."

Shelly felt the Basilisk's fingers on the fastener to her cowl. With no preamble, the black-clad villain pulled it off her head. Even with her own long brown hair matted to her head with perspiration, Shelley was ravishing. The Basilisk set her cowl on his desk and said, "There is something familiar about you."

He took up a digital camera and took several pictures of Shelley's face. He also, Shelley was quick to note, took a great many of her bound and naked form from all angles.

"I can hack into the facial recognition database in the CIA." stated the basilisk, "If you have ever gotten any kind of photo ID this will tell me who you are, where you live and where you work. Sit tight it takes a few moments. The basilisk attached the camera to a port on the computer. A few moments later it beeped.

"According to this, you are Sandy Adams and you work at ... Now I know where I have seen you! You are that hot little librarian who always wears the clingy skirts with the black tights. I go to that library specifically to see if you are on duty. Of course, if your hair wasn't pressed up damp against your face I would have recognized you right away. Small world."

"Nice to know I have a fan." replied Shelley. "What are you going to do to me now?"

"Well, that is a very good question Miss Used To Be Batgirl. I will allow you to keep your life, however, I'm afraid I must take your virtue. Before I release you, I will use you in every way imaginable. After I have had my fun, I will find some way to return you to your world. I'm afraid it's the bag again, sweetheart. The basilisk NEVER reveals his face."

Shelley was plunged into darkness once more. She heard the motors turn on again and the chains holding her begin to shift. For the first time, Shelley realized how long she must have hung there because when the tension was released from the chains, Shelley found herself too stiff to move. The chains deposited her softly on the floor. Her bottom coming to rest upon her shredded Batgirl costume. Before Shelley could react, the cylinders restraining her hands, wrists and feet were opened and Shelley felt air upon the appendages. She felt lined leather cuffs take the place of the cylinders that had just been removed and then with surprising speed, Shelley was carried to the bed in the corner of the villain lair. Still stiff from her spreadeagled adventure, Shelley found herself in a new one as the new restraints were fastened to the corners of the bed. While her arms and legs were still stiff, these restraints permitted her a bit more movement. The bed was supremely soft, however, and more than compensated for the lack of motion. Through the ventilated bag, Shelley could hear the Basilisk casting off his clothing.

She felt his hands upon her body. The invisible man traced the outline of Shelley's body first with his fingers and then with his lips. Apparently, he retained the fake voice box because the contented humming the Basilisk was emitting had the same electronic hum as his speaking voice. His fingers then traced the outlines and contours of her areolas before sucking her nipples once more.

Shelley gave full voice to her passion as the Basilisk's hot kissed danced their way down her her body over her toned taut tummy and succulent navel. His mouth and tongue went to work once more upon her salty intimacy. Shelly came with even more enthusiasm this time. That task completed, one had stroked her hair and cheek and while the other fondled her breasts. Shelley regretted that she could not exchange kisses with her invisible manipulator, even so, she found the whole experience electrifying. She was more than ready when she felt her abductor position himself to enter her.

The now naked Basilisk easily forced his way into Shelley's sopping wet pussy. Shelley thought that Steve must really be enjoying the play acting as well, he seemed firmer and longer than usual. He pumped with vigor bringing Shelley to the cusp of orgasm several times before backing off. At last, he plunged them both over the edge, He screamed "Shelley!" and she screamed "Basilisk!" before he collapsed onto the bed next to her. His hand gently stroked Shelley. The young housewife, spent as never before from the most wonderful birthday anyone had ever thrown her, felt her eyes growing heavy.

The Basilisk said softly. "I'd love to take your asshole, my sweet former crime fighter, but I'd hate to spoil this mood or ruin this night." With those words, Shelley fell into a deep and restful slumber. She woke up an unknown number of hours later to discover herself on the back porch of her own home. She guessed that it was near dawn. She discovered she was clad in a dollar store track suit with a cheap blanket thrown over her to fight the night chill. The backdoor was unlocked and Shelley happily slid into the house and trotted upstairs in her still bare feet. Steve was already sleep, snoring softly.

Shelley peeled off the ill-fitting tracksuit and slid between the sheets and into her husband's arms. Steve woke when Shelley kissed him deeply. In a tired blurry voice, he asked, "How did you like your birthday, Honey?"

"It was wonderful, Dearest." Shelly ran her hand down her husband's body to discover his boxers tenting around his erection. "It looks like you have one more in you, big guy, Wanna take my rear end now, Basilisk?"

"I think I can manage that." was his laconic reply.

Before they got that far, however, Shelly lowered her husband's boxers and gave him the blowjob she had ached to give the Basilisk all night.

***

Frank Donaldson visited his co-worker Steve Adams'office after work had concluded for the day. In privacy, Steve watched the videos and looked at the pictures that Frank supplied. After the demonstration was over, Frank said, "That would have been a bargain at half the price Steve."

"I suppose so. I'm not especially greedy, I just wanted to get all that money I spent back plus a little extra something for thinking this up. Shelley has NO idea how expensive she is. "

"Good thing we are about the same height and weight, pal isn't it, buddy?" asked Frank

"Indeed it is, pal. It is indeed." agreed Steve.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers
12