Batgirl Risks All Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we do now?" gasped Jenny, wide-eyed, turning first one way, then the other.

"Here's your chance to prove how much you've learnt about unarmed combat!" Barbara muttered, grimly, as the six men closed in on them. "With a shrill cry, she leapt up in the air and struck out with one foot, catching one of the sailors a heavy blow to the chest.

"Oof!" The air rushed from his lungs, as he collapsed in a heap, and Barbara's stiffened hand caught the side of his nearest companion's neck. There was a sharp crack, as a collarbone shattered, and the seaman screamed with pain.

Taking Barbara's advice, Jenny dropped to her knees, and rolled forward, in a single, smooth motion, bowling over Ben Dover, who cracked his head against the corner of a hatch, with a sickening thud, and lay still.

Before she could get to her feet, Phil McAvity was upon her, pinning her arms to the deck. "Got you, Batgirl!" he cried out, triumphantly.

"That's what you think!"

"Aauuugghh!" He screamed in agony, rolling off her, clutching his balls, as her knee caught him in the crotch.

The remaining men, backed off slightly, as the panting Jenny climbed back to her feet, standing shoulder to shoulder with her naked companion. Phil climbed painfully to his feet, still clutching his private parts. "They ain't playing fair!" he complained, as the towering figure of Bigun joined them.

"Stop your whining and take 'em!" Bigun snarled.

Big Willie stepped forward, avoiding Jenny's attempted drop kick, and grabbing her ankle, flipping her over, and down onto her face, with a loud crash, and a shrill cry of pain. "You little Bat-bitch!" he snarled jerking, her arm up behind her back, just as Barbara leapt on his back, and grabbed him in a half-nelson!

"Let her go, you muscle-bound oaf!" she panted, tightening her hold.

Bigun stepped forward. His hand shot between Barbara's thighs, grabbing a handful of her beaver and yanking her off Willie, as she screamed with pain.

"You bastard!" she snarled. He had torn out the clump of curly red hair by its roots. Half-spinning around, she caught him under the chin, with a nicely timed drop-kick.

"Yeow!" Bigun staggered backward, falling over the recumbent form of Ben Dover, as he did so.

One of the sailors grabbed her upper arms, from behind, pinning them to her sides, while his companion grabbed her around her thighs, trapping her legs together.

Meanwhile, Phil McAvity had joined Big Willie, in pinning the struggling Batgirl to the deck. Ivor Bigun struggled back to his feet, his face scarlet with fury. He pulled out his switchblade and, with a click, the razor-sharp blade snapped out.

"This is where you finally get yours, Red!" he snarled, advancing on the helpless Barbara, his eyes glued to her crotch.

"Hold it Bigun!" said the calm voice of Officer Renee Montoya, as she clambered over the side of the ship, leveling her service revolver at his silver codpiece. "One false move, and I let you have it, right where it hurts the most!"

Her fat, scruffy partner, Detective Harvey Bullock, appeared alongside her, puffing and wheezing from his exertions. "Good work, Montoya!" he growled, waving his piece in the direction of the criminals. "Okay you scum, move away from the two dames, if you want to see another sunrise?" Several other armed, blue-uniformed figures appeared behind him, climbing onto the deck.

The seven men all raised their hands in surrender, recognizing the inevitable, as Batgirl and Barbara moved over alongside the two police detectives. "You girl's okay?" asked the female officer, anxiously, staring at Barbara's naked body with frank interest. "Give the poor girl your coat, Harvey!" Montoya snapped. "Can't you see she's embarrassed?"

"Oh, ah, sure!" Bullock blustered, dragging his eyes from Barbara's tits and shedding his trench coat.

"Thank you, detective!" Barbara murmured, exchanging meaningful glances with Renee, before slipping into the rumpled trench coat and tightly belting it up about her waist.

Just then, the Commissioner appeared on the deck. "Batgirl! Thank goodness you arrived in time to rescue my little girl!" he exclaimed, rushing over to shake Jenny's hand.

"Think nothing of it, Commissioner!" she replied, blushing with embarrassment, as he turned to Barbara.

"Are you all right, princess?" he cried, anxiously.

Barbara smiled. "I'm fine Daddy, thanks to Batgirl here, and Gotham's finest! Oh, by the way, there's another one of the criminal crew down in Bigun's cabin!"

The two girls, accompanied by the Commissioner and Renee Montoya, went down to Bigun's quarters.

"Thank goodness your here!" Lucy gasped, coyly trying to hide her nakedness. "Bigun was just about to rape and murder me, when you arrived, just in the nick of time!"

"Cut the crap, and get your clothes on, Lucy!" Jenny snarled. "You're going to be put away for a long, long time, as an accessory to rape and murder!"

"Bat-bitch!" Lucy snarled, attempting to rake her claws down the Dark Angel's face, but finding herself restrained by Montoya, before she could succeed.

As the hoodlums were being led away to the police launch, Bigun turned to stare at Jennifer, with hate filled eyes. "I'll get you for this, Bat-bitch," he snarled, "and that pretty little red-headed helper of yours!"

Jenny was forced to suppress a shudder of apprehension. Gripping Barbara's hand, she followed them down the steps onto the bobbing police launch. "Things are never going to be quite the same again!" she decided, giving Barbara's hand a loving squeeze.

END

*

Coming soon, another sex-filled tale of our favorite heroine:

Batgirl: The Price of Silence.

12