Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the fumes entered her lungs, everything started to grow dim and, with a gentle sigh, Zhang slipped into unconsciousness and slumped back into the arms of her captors. Her skirt had ridden up during her struggles, revealing her tightly clinging pink panties, but her Chinese kidnappers tugged it back down to a more modest position and neither made any attempt to molest the helpless girl.

-oOo-

Zhang slowly returned to consciousness and as the swirling, sickening motion inside her head, slowly subsided, she realized she was lying on a narrow bed, in a strange room. With a start of fear, she realized that she was naked, her arms bound together behind her back at both wrist and elbow, using some sort of coarse thick rope. Her trim ankles appeared to be bound together, side by side, using several loops of a similar cord. A ballgag had been buckled into place, forcing her jaws wide apart and preventing her from screaming out for help.

"Oh my God," she thought, desperately squirming her slim but shapely 34d-23-34 figure, "they're going to kill me!"

The little voice of reason, inside her head, spoke to her. "Calm down, girl, they're not going to kill you, or you would already be dead. They're probably just going to rape you! You're strong enough to survive that."

"Not if I can help it," she mumbled into the gag, shaking her head from side to side. "Think, girl! How do I get out of this almighty mess?" She realized that her parents were probably frantic with worry by now.

She started bouncing up and down on the bed, hoping to roll off it onto the floor. "Then what?" asked the sweet voice of reason. "We'll face that hurdle when we get to it," was her dark reply.

Unfortunately, this idea was immediately knocked on its head, as she realized her feet were tied to the bottom of the bed and a noose of rope had been slipped about her neck, which was attached to the headboard.

Zhang stopped struggling, small beads of sweat forming on her high forehead. "Shit! If I manage to roll off the bed, I will probably strangle myself in the process," she realized, with a shudder. A feeling of hopelessness swept over her, as she tried to hold back the tears, without success.

12