Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist Ch. 05

Story Info
Phil & Barbara encounter the Amorous Amazon.
5.2k words
4.78
23k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the eighth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures and is easily my darkest offering yet, since it introduces our plucky heroine to the murky world of BDSM. As usual, it is mainly based on characters found in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series, but with the timeline brought up to date.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal consumption. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist

Chapter 5: The Amorous Amazon

November 17th, The Hellfire Club

As they walked through the lobby, heading for the entrance to the main clubroom, Phil Thackeray couldn't help think how similar in both looks and build his sexy girlfriend, Barbara Gordon, was to Gotham City's gorgeous crime-fighting superheroine, Batgirl. Her eye mask further reinforced this happy coincidence. He knew it was merely fantasizing on his part though, having been in the presence of both young women, at the same time (Unbeknown to Phil, it had actually been Jennifer, dressed in the Dark Damsel's costume and mask).

He dragged his thoughts back to the present. "Remember, Barbara," he hissed, "you're the sub and I'm the dom. Don't even think of saying anything aloud, unless you are addressed directly, or I shall be forced to use a ballgag on you, and you know I wouldn't want to do that!" He somehow managed to keep the grin off his face. "Also, don't forget to refer to any dom who speaks to you, as 'Master' or 'Mistress' and never look directly into their faces, unless you're specifically ordered to."

The sexy redhead flashed him an angry look. "I know how to play my role, you just concentrate on your own!" she muttered, out of the side of her mouth. Barbara was convinced that Phil was getting one hell of a buzz out of her current, embarrassing situation and she didn't like it one little bit. She was also acutely aware that her shapely torso was nude, apart from her skimpy thong and tightly cinched leather waspie. She still couldn't see why she needed her elbows chained together behind her back though, forcing her to thrust her lovely naked breasts out in front of her.

"Stupid question," she castigated herself, observing Phil's hot eyes, glued to her gently swaying orbs. She half-expected to see him panting, with his tongue hanging out.

"Just keep your beautiful mouth shut and your eyes and ears open," he advised, looking up, with a grin on his rugged face, as if reading her thoughts. "Unless you're asked to do something other than talk with it," he murmured, under his breath.

"What was that?" she enquired, suspiciously.

"Nothing! Here we go."

He pushed open the double doors and his ears were assailed with the babble of many voices, as he strode into the large, densely crowded room, Barbara trailing in his wake, her breasts thrust forward, arms behind her back and big green eyes suitably downcast.

He gave an imperious tug on her chain leash. "Don't dawdle, slave!" he snapped, loudly, peering around the room and taking in the noisy scene.

"Yes, Master! Sorry, Master!" his gorgeous possession replied, in a small, apologetic tone.

A hush descended on the colorful looking throng, as all eyes turned to look at the two latecomers. This was quickly followed by gasps of surprise and murmurs of admiration and delight, as they took in the erotic sight of the handsome Master and his beautiful female slave. Although dressed in exotic and frequently skimpy attire, the majority of the crowd were middle aged to elderly male doms, usually with younger, but not necessarily beautiful female subs, or well built Mistresses in their thirties or forties, with teenaged submissives of either gender.

Along the far wall, was a long bar, with several bar staff, who were kept constantly busy, dispensing alcoholic and soft drinks to their kinkily clad customers. Numerous large leather chairs and settees, were dotted around the room, along with low tables, but many went unoccupied, as the majority of the crowd, tended to stand around in little clusters, discussing their mutual interests or their latest BDSM partners.

Phil ignored the attention that their entrance had aroused and made a beeline for an empty settee, tugging the sexy redhead along behind him. He dropped down onto the comfortable seat and ordered Barbara to remain standing alongside him, with her hips thrust forward and long shapely legs slightly parted.

"We seem to have caused quite a stir of excitement," he murmured, out of the corner of his mouth.

Barbara said nothing, acutely aware of dozens of pairs of eyes ogling her sensational face and figure.

Without any prior warning, a huge, big-haired platinum blonde Amazon, swept over and sat down, uninvited, next to Phil. She looked to be in her mid thirties and was at least six-feet tall, with the broad shoulders and muscular build of someone who regularly worked out with weights in the gymnasium. Despite this, she had a curvaceous figure, which she'd somehow managed to pour into a clinging Latex catsuit, with a low-cut neckline, that showcased her ample cleavage to perfection. A riding crop hung from a clip on the tightly cinched belt about her trim waist.

She deliberately crossed her long shapely legs, drawing Phil's attention to the six-inch 'fuck-me' heels on her feet. "I'm Madam Cyn," she gushed, reaching out and placing a hand over the prominent bulge in the front of Phil's tight leather shorts, "and you are?"

"Er, Phil, Phil Thackeray," he replied, feeling his cock stir beneath her hand.

The woman totally ignored his beautiful female slave. "Is this your first time here, Phil?" she asked, huskily, gently rubbing her stiffened fingers against the bulge of his straining cock, while staring into his eyes, completely aware of the devastating effect she was having on him.

"Uh, huh!" he gasped. "We... We've only just joined."

"I hope we can become close friends," the woman murmured, her long painted and manicured fingernails playing with the zip of his tightly stressed boxers.

Phil had started to sweat profusely. He knew that, if she lowered the zip much further, his straining erection would take advantage of the opportunity and take one giant leap for mankind.

The Amazon stopped teasing him, released the zip and finally deigned to glance up at the woman at the other end of the trailing leash. She slowly ran her eyes over Barbara's shapely curves, like a hungry predator checking out its cornered prey, before pouncing.

"I see you've got yourself a delightful slavegirl," she murmured, huskily, turning back to Phil and slowly running her wide-spread fingers over his hairless, well muscled chest. "Is she everything you expected?"

Phil swallowed hard. "Y-Yes," he croaked.

"And does she satisfy you... in EVERY way?" she murmured, slipping the fingers of her right hand beneath the waistband of his shorts and just brushing the head of his growing cock with her long painted fingernails.

"Y-Yes," Phil gasped, vigorously nodding his head.

Barbara could scarcely believe her eyes. The busty blonde Amazon was almost jerking her boyfriend off, in full view of all the other people in the room, but she dared not leap forward and scratch her eyes out, or she would blow her cover.

"Anyway, who am I kidding? What can I do, with my arms chained up like this?" she thought, bitterly.

Madam Cyn rose to her feet, like a black mamba uncoiling, prior to striking, and sashayed over to the manacled slavegirl, while taking the riding crop from her belt. The redhead's eyes widened, involuntarily.

"Nice figure," the Amazon murmured, flicking the slavegirl's already prominent nipples with the tip of her crop, and smiling, as she saw the sensitive nubs react and stiffen. "Very nice," she added, working the end of the crop into the front of Barbara's tightly clinging thong panties, before rubbing it up and down against the already puffy labia. This produced an involuntary gasp of pleasure from the sub's red lips.

"What's your name, slave?"

"B-Barbara!" she gasped.

"Barbara WHAT, cunt?" The woman's face had suddenly turned hard and ugly.

A look of horror momentarily crossed Barbara's face, as realization dawned.

"Barbara, MISTRESS!" she blurted out, going red in the face.

The frown faded from the blonde's face, to be replaced by a smug smirk. "That's better!"

Slipping her hand behind Barbara's neck, she gripped her red hair and pulled her mouth up to hers, in a passionate French kiss.

Barbara hesitated, momentarily, then slipped her own tongue into the other woman's mouth, kissing her back, with unfeigned enthusiasm. "To do otherwise, would have only raised her suspicions," Barbara rationalized, refusing to admit that she was thoroughly enjoying the experience.

The extended kiss came to an end, and the blonde stepped away, smiling her satisfaction. "Not bad, but she needs a little more discipline," she informed Phil, who hadn't realized he had been frantically rubbing the prominent bulge in his shorts, as he watched their erotic lesbian clinch.

Madam Cyn leaned over the arm of the settee and kissed Phil full on the lips. "The three of us must get together sometime," she murmured, before rising to her full towering height and lithely striding away on her sky-high stiletto heels.

"Holy Cow!" Phil gasped, as soon as the blonde Amazon had moved out of hearing range, at the same time repositioning his painful erection into a more comfortable position.

"Cow is right," Barbara muttered, darkly, under her breath, glowering at the woman's receding back.

-oOo-

Barbara's arms and feet were both killing her. She hadn't been free of her bondage since they'd arrived at the club, and she hadn't been allowed to sit down in all that time. Her six-inch 'fuck me' heels, were successfully doing their job of forcing her to stand with her hips pushed forward, but they were hard on her poor feet. Phil, the lucky bastard, had got up and mingled with the crowd, on several occasions, trying to find someone willing to admit that they knew either of the dead young women, without any luck, so far.

"Can I sit down, Phil, pleasssse?" she cajoled, after first ensuring that no-one was within hearing distance or was watching them.

"No! Now shut that pretty little mouth, or I shall be forced to find something to fill it with!" Phil threatened, in an annoyed aside. "You'll give the whole game away, you silly bimbo!"

Barbara felt a surge of self-righteousness. "Cheek! Who does he think he is, calling ME a bimbo," she muttered under her breath, but she obeyed him, nevertheless.

-oOo-

She was still seething, five minutes later, when two hairy arms wrapped around her torso and two large hands cupped her boobs. She was about to twist around and knee the perpetrator in the groin, when she remembered what she was supposed to be and started counting up to ten, under her breath.

"You don't mind me checking out your property, do you old fellow?" enquired a very English sounding voice. The guy's fingers were now playing with Barbara's nipples, which reacted in the usual way and stiffened, impressively.

Phil looked up and grinned at the man standing behind Barbara, who was openly fondling her tits. "Certainly not, help yourself!"

During the whole of this exchange, Barbara had not pulled away or tried to turn around in the man's arms.

"I bet you'd love to have your arms freed," the man whispered in her shell-like ear.

"Oh, YES, Master," Barbara breathed, eagerly.

"Is it alright if I free your slave's arms?" the man called over to her Master.

"Feel free, old boy!" Phil responded, with an expansive gesture of his hand.

Her rescuer unclipped her elbow chains then freed her shackled wrists.

"How does that feel?" the man asked, stepping around in front of her and reaching out to unclip the leash from her collar.

Barbara smiled at him, whilst rotating her stiff, aching shoulders. "Wonderful, Master!" she replied, gratefully.

Her 'Knight in Shining Armor' was actually wearing a pair of tight blue jeans, white Stetson hat, tan-colored cowboy boots, and a small denim vest, that revealed a muscular deep tanned chest covered in curly red hair. He was clean-shaven and looked as if he was in his mid-twenties.

He placed both hands on his hips and stood facing her, feet slightly parted. "Well, aren't I going to get my reward?" he enquired with a smirk, nodding down toward his bulging crotch.

A momentary look of panic crossed Barbara's lovely face and her eyes sought out Phil's, seeking guidance.

Phil nodded, imperceptibly. It was important that they maintained their facade.

Barbara gulped and forced a tremulous smile to her lips. "Of course, Master," she murmured, lowering herself into a squatting position in front of him, so that her face was level with his crotch.

She steeled her nerves, then reached out and grasped the zip of his fly, slowly lowering it to its full extent, before reaching inside his pants and freeing his growing erection from his briefs. His cock was modestly dimensioned, hot and moist. She gently drew it out and began to jerk the semi-hard penis into full stiffness.

The man groaned with pleasure. "Now take it into that lovely mouth of yours, slave," he commanded, as he attained his full six-inches of erection.

"Yes, Master!" Barbara slipped her luscious lips over the bulbous head and slowly enveloped the first three inches, running her tongue over and around his throbbing appendage.

She felt his hands on the back of her head, pulling her onto him. "Now deep throat me, slut!" he commanded.

Barbara was terrified that she was going to start retching, as her gagging reflex took over, but by some amazing degree of self-control, she managed to slide much of his length down her throat. Luckily, the man was not particularly well blessed in that department. She now realized she needed to breathe and quickly withdrew most of his length, retaining just the head, as she gulped down some much needed air.

She took him in again, more easily this time, and soon developed a smooth rhythmical motion, as she alternated between deep throating him and breathing.

"Good little slut!" he murmured, as he guided her head up and down over his crotch.

By now, a sizeable crowd had gather around this amusing spectacle, as she quickly brought the dom to climax. With a loud cry, the man shot his hot load of cum deep into Barbara's throat, then held her head against his crotch, despite her muffled protests, until she had swallowed every last drop of his semen.

When he finally released her head, her complexion was starting to take on a distinctly bluish tinge. The crowd burst into spontaneous applause, as he pulled his glistening cock out from her lipstick smeared mouth, with a flourish, then turned to bow, theatrically, to his audience.

Barbara remained squatting, eyes downcast, trying not to blush, as she swallowed the last of his sticky seed, her lovely breasts heaving, fetchingly, as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"You may get to your feet," her oral rapist said, magnanimously.

"Thank you, Master!" Barbara rose to her high-heeled feet, embarrassed by all the attention she was receiving.

The man examined her face, before turning to Phil. "Is it alright if your slave goes to the Rest Room and touches up her makeup?" he enquired, with a grin.

Phil nodded.

A young coffee-colored girl, wearing a sheer, see-through, black minidress, that clung to her spectacular figure, plus black knee-high, spiky heeled boots, stepped forward from the crowd. The sheer material revealed that her sole item of underwear was a pair of brief white panties.

"It should be obvious to even you, that the poor girl didn't bring any makeup with her," she informed the guy, pointedly. "She's got nowhere to put it! She can use some of mine." The bubble-haired lovely was carrying a small clutch purse in her left hand. She stepped forward and firmly took hold of Barbara's upper arm in her right hand. "Come on, honey, let's go get you cleaned up!"

Barbara flashed her a grateful smile and the two girls headed for the powder room, hand in hand, with wild applause still ringing in their ears.

"I was dying for a pee, anyway," Barbara confided to her lovely rescuer, as they made their way across the crowded floor. She stopped and looked into the girl's face, who was obviously of Afro-American origin, with a puzzled frown on her face. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" she enquired.

The girl smiled, displaying a set of dazzling white teeth. "I'm a friend of Jennifer's," she explained. "We've both worked in the same strip joints on several occasions. My name's Annabel Brown and you're Barbara Gordon, I believe. I saw you once, when you came to watch Jenny's stage act."

Barbara eyes lit up with belated recognition, then they both resumed walking.

"How come your Master lets you wander around on your own?" she asked the other girl, a little confused.

"Master? Oh, you mean Adrian, the guy you've just been sucking off." Annabel giggled. "I'm not his slave, I'm just his eye-candy for the evening. I'm being paid handsomely to accompany him to this gig."

The two girls reached and entered the Women's Rest Room. There was no-one inside, when they entered.

"So, who's this Adrian guy then?" Barbara asked, as she leant forward and stared at her mussed up makeup in the long mirror attached to the wall above the row of washbasins. She pulled a sour face at her reflection.

"He's a porn movie director. He's always on the lookout for fresh talent. I think you may have impressed him, honey. So, if you're interested in making a little extra cash on the side..."

"N-No, not really!" Barbara replied, grinning shyly and shaking her head.

She then allowed the other girl to scrub the smeared lipstick off her face, with a moistened tissue. Luckily, Annabel's tastes in cosmetics were similar to her own and the lipstick Barbara was handed, was a close color match to her own shade of red. "Thanks!" she said, with a grateful smile.

The conversation lapsed, as Barbara leaned forward and carefully applied a fresh layer of lipstick to her full lips, followed by some lip gloss and lip liner. She also borrowed her new friend's mascara, to touch up her long eyelashes.

"Thanks," she said, when she had finished the running repairs, feeling more confident again, "you're a life saver. Now, if you'll excuse me, I really must take that pee that I've been promising myself!"

At that moment, two middle-aged women entered the rest room. They broke off their animated discussion, to stare at the two scantily clad beauties, with undisguised interest.

"Do you mind if I come into the cubicle with you," murmured Barbara's dusky skinned companion, "so we can continue our conversation in private." She jerked her head in the direction of the two ogling newcomers.

"Huh? Oh, er, yes, s-sure," Barbara agreed, not really sure what else to say.

The middle-aged women's eyes widened, as they watched the two sexy girls squeeze into a toilet cubicle together.

Annabel pressed her back and hands up against the closed door. "Do you want me to turn my back or close my eyes?" she enquired, with a wicked grin.

"N-No, that won't be necessary. I'm sure I haven't got anything that you aren't already familiar with," Barbara replied, quickly thumbing down her thong and sitting on the toilet. She uttered a loud sigh of utter bliss, as a hot jet of urine splattered against the pan, and the pressure in her bladder started to ease.

Barbara looked up at her companion, trying not to blush. "So, you're not actually into this BDSM scene yourself then?"

The colored girl smiled. "I've done a few photo-shoots for one or two of the BDSM internet sites," she admitted, "but I don't find that being tied up and whipped, is a particular turn on. To each their own!" She shrugged her shoulders then changed the subject slightly. "You ARE aware that these sort of gatherings are purely social events, aren't you Barbara? Very few people adhere to strict dom and sub rules, at these sort of functions."

12