Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-oOo-

As the Dynamic Duo neared their destination, a high perimeter wall appeared to their right, running parallel to the highway and, when they reached the turn-off for the entrance to the estate, which was slightly set back off the highway, Batman noted the electronically operated entrance gates and the security cameras, as he slowly drove past, without stopping.

"You've missed the turning," Robin exclaimed, peering back over his shoulder.

"We'll go in over the wall," the Dark Destroyer informed his young partner. "We don't want to alert them to our arrival in advance."

Robin, nodded his agreement, then his eyes widened, as he spotted a parked vehicle, just up ahead. "Isn't that Barbara's Mercedes?" he gasped, pointing through the windshield.

"I think you're right, Robin," Batman replied, slowly driving up behind the Merc and stopping.

They both leapt out and checked out the empty vehicle. It was locked up and the ignition key was missing.

"Hmm? It looks like Barbara did come here to sniff around," the Dark Knight muttered, peering around, "and, unless I'm mistaken, she climbed that tree over there, to get over the wall. Look, there's a main branch that goes right over the top into the estate."

Robin nodded. "Yeah, and without the help of her Batgirl costume or utility belt. You've got to admire that girl's pluck!"

"Or foolhardiness," Batman muttered, locking the Batmobile and setting its defenses, with his electronic key-fob. "Forget the tree, we'll go in over the wall using our Bat-grapnels."

They both took their pneumatic pistols from their utility belts and fired the multi-hooked aluminum grapnels over the perimeter wall, then hauled on the attached fine nylon climbing ropes, until the grapnels hooked onto the top of the 12-feet high stone barrier. They then climbed the cable, hand over hand. Upon reaching the top of the wall, they dropped their lines over the other side, before quickly rappelling to the ground, in the semi-darkness. They found themselves standing at the edge of an extensive, well groomed expanse of lawn, that ran all the way up to the sprawling, well-lit building.

Batman pointed to some faint, relatively small footprints, leading across the soft ground, toward the house. "Barbara's, I believe," he observed.

Robin nodded, then, crouching low, he followed the Dark Knight on a weaving course across the grass, as they headed for the mansion.

Suddenly, the Dark Knight dropped to one knee and placed a warning finger to his lips. Robin crouched beside him, as the Caped Crusader pointed a gauntleted finger toward the corner of the main building. A dark figure had just appeared, accompanying the narrow beam of a powerful flashlight.

"Security patrol," the Dark Knight whispered. They remained motionless, until the security man had disappeared around a corner of the building. "I think we'd better go in via the rooftop, Robin. No doubt all of the ground floor entrances and windows are securely locked and alarmed."

Using their Bat-grapnels, they quickly scaled the walls, onto the flat roof of the rambling three storey structure. Once there, they quickly located an unlocked door, which led down into the building.

"Amazing how people never seem to secure their roof against illegal entry," the Boy Wonder observed, as they crept down a narrow stairwell, leading to the top floor.

-oOo-

They crept along the deserted third floor hallway, peering into all the unlocked rooms that they came across. They all appeared to be currently unoccupied bedrooms. Just as they were rounding a sharp right-angled turn in the corridor, a door opened to their right and two large men started to exit the room. Luckily, they were deep in conversation, and Batman managed to grab Robin's arm and drag him back around the corner, before they were spotted. Both Caped Crusaders flattened themselves up against the wall, ready to pounce if necessary.

Unfortunately, both men turned in the Caped Crusaders' direction and, as they rounded the corner, the one on the outside, immediately spotted the two costumed crimefighters.

"Batman and Robin?" the thug gasped, wide-eyed, his hand automatically going for his gun. But, before it was even halfway out of his shoulder holster, a booted foot caught him high on the chest, sending him crashing back against the wall, with a resounding thud, that shook the light-fittings and caused a priceless oil painting to sway and almost fall. It ended up hanging at a drunken angle.

Whack!

Robin's clenched and gloved fist, struck the second thug right on the point of his stubble covered jaw, before he had fully realized what was happening. The half-stunned hoodlum, went stumbling backward, before falling over the body of his sprawled out companion.

The Caped Crusaders both stepped forward and, in almost perfect unison, like two well rehearsed chorus line dancers, swung their right legs forward in a smooth rising arc.

Thwack! Thwack!

There was a staccato double cracking sound, as their boots connected with the unprotected jaws of the two groggy men, who were both attempting to rise to their feet. With low groans, both combatants lost all interest in further proceedings.

"Let's find out what these two were up to," Batman murmured, easing open the door to the room that the men had just exited, and cautiously peering inside. His eyes widened, as he spotted what appeared to be two bound and naked women, lying on a bed.

He turned back to the Boy Wonder. "Let's get these two inside, before someone else stumbles upon them," he suggested, shoving the bedroom door wide open. They both grabbed an unconscious man by his ankles, and dragged them from out of the corridor, into the bedroom.

"That guy was mighty heavy," Robin complained, as he straightened up and peered around.

"Holy Damsels in Bondage!" he exclaimed, as his gaze alighted on the two bound women, lying on their sides, back to back. Each girl had her ankles bound together, with further coils of rope wrapped around her thighs, just above the knees. Their arms were bound behind their backs, at elbows and wrists and further short lengths of rope attached their wrist bonds together and their ankle bonds together. Both gorgeous girls, were naked, apart from skimpy black thongs, which didn't hide a great deal from his voyeuristic gaze.

Barbara, who was the one facing the hallway entrance, stared at the goggle-eyed Dynamic Duo, with a resigned look on her lovely face. "It's about time you guys got here," she complained. "Now, if you'll both put your tongues back in your heads, we could do with a little help over here."

The Caped Crusaders both gave a guilty start, then hurried over and began to unravel the knots and ropes from about the bodies of the squirming heroines, trying not to stare too much, at their naked charms, but with limited success.

"Are you alright, Jen?" the Boy Wonder anxiously asked, as the shapely blue-eyed blonde sat up and started to help him unfasten the ropes from about her slim ankles.

"I'm fine, Dick! I'm more worried about Barbara," she insisted.

"I'm fine, Jen," Barbara answered, half turning to give her young friend a reassuring smile. "I don't appear to have suffered any permanent damage from my whipping."

"W-Whipping?" the Boy Wonder gasped, his eyes growing as big as saucers.

"I'll tell you all about it later," Barbara replied, patting the back of his hand, condescendingly, as the last piece of rope fell away, and she arose from the bed. "In the meantime, we've got to get out of here and unfortunately neither Jenny or myself, seem to have any clothes we can wear."

Batman took his cell phone from his utility belt and put in a call to Chief O'Hara. "Chief? We're inside the mansion and have managed to find and rescue Barbara and Jennifer, who were being held prisoner by Hafnor," he informed the police officer. "They are both unhurt."

"Praise the Lord, Batman!"

"How far away are you and your men from the rendezvous point?"

"We'll be arriving at any minute, Caped Crusader."

"Good! We don't want Hafnor, or any of his filthy crew getting away."

Batman temporarily broke the connection and turned to face Barbara, who was in the process of wrapping a bedsheet around her shapely, near naked figure. "I take it that Lew Hafnor IS behind these BDSM murders?" he enquired.

"It certainly looks like it, Batman," Barbara replied, nodding, soberly.

"By the way, where IS he and the rest of his cronies?" Batman asked, frowning.

"Most of them are probably still down in the huge underground chamber that lies beneath the mansion," she revealed. "That's where Hafnor has his pornographic film studio. It's a little bit like the Batcave, actually, but without the bats and lots of BDSM equipment! Be careful though, there are a number of armed security personnel wandering about, above ground, so we could easily bump into some of them."

The Caped Crusader nodded, grimly. "How do we get down there?" he asked.

"We traveled down in the elevator."

"Be careful, Batman," Jenny exclaimed, adding a note of caution, "I think Lew Hafnor is stark staring bonkers!"

November 19th, Lew Hafnor's Mansion, 9:38 pm

With its siren wailing and blue lamp flashing, the leading black and white recklessly careered around the final bend, swung into the driveway in a spray of loose gravel, and crashed through the heavy wrought-iron gates, without even slowing down.

"Here comes the cavalry!" Chief O'Hara yelled into his cellphone, to the listening Caped Crusader, caught up in the excitement of the moment.

As the cavalcade of police cars roared up the gravel drive, a number of technicians were just leaving the building and about to climb into several white vans, parked out front. Several of them were wearing white overalls or labcoats and some were carrying assorted items of movie-making equipment.

"Round 'em up, boys! Don't let any of them get away." O'Hara bellowed into his police radio microphone, as his black and white slewed to a halt, sideways, blocking off the driveway.

At the sight of the armed police officers piling out of the half a dozen squad cars, the frightened looking technicians, all raised their hands high in the air, in surrender.

12