Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 01

Story Info
Our gorgeous redhead gets mixed up with guns & sex.
5.1k words
4.5
60.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sixth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, mainly based on characters in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series but with the timeline brought up to the present.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal use. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: Sex Bomb

Chapter 1: Sex In The City

Tuesday, 11:17 pm

The near naked man sat on the side of the bed, his powerful thighs parted and his fat, still flaccid penis resting on his hairy hanging ballsack. He was over six feet tall, with broad shoulders, a firm, athletic body and rugged blue-eyed, blond-haired looks. Incongruously, he still wore his dark-grey woolen socks and a pair of black, sturdy leather shoes, polished to a high sheen. Through the window on the far side of the hotel room, he could just make out the one corner of the neon sign, winking on and off, in the darkness of the near moonless night.

The girl who knelt between his feet, awaiting his next command, was a gorgeous 26-year-old, with a superb figure and a mass of wild red hair surrounding her lovely face. She was naked, apart from a tightly clinging red thong and a matching pair of five-inch stiletto heeled shoes with one-inch platform soles. The sole item of underwear, barely managed to cover her sex and its narrow sides rode high over her shapely hips. Her gaze was currently fixed on his cock, a look of fascination on her face. She ran the tip of her tongue over her full, scarlet painted lips, in anticipation of what was to come.

The man could hardly believe his good fortune; the girl had a fabulous body and the most incredible cock-sucking lips. He briefly wondered if she used collagen injections to enhance them?

"I want you to make me hard," he instructed the girl, huskily.

The redhead smiled her acceptance and reached out a slim delicate hand, to take hold of his limp organ.

"NO! I want you to use your tits!" he said, brushing aside her hand, before she could wrap her slim fingers around his manhood.

The girl looked up into his face, her big, expressive green eyes, looking momentarily startled.

"A man could drown in those eyes," he told himself, his cock twitching.

She smiled her understanding, nodded, then shuffled forward on her knees, before grasping her superbly shaped breasts in both hands and bringing them together, either side of his soft fat penis.

"She MUST have had those tits surgically enhanced," he decided, knowledgeably. Her firm bust was about 36 inches, without even a hint of drooping or sagging. He had figured that she took a C-cup bra size, not that she needed any support. Her firm, round tits seemed even bigger, thanks to an incredibly narrow waist, certainly no more than 23 inches in circumference. He prided himself on being able to judge a woman's vital statistics and boy, had this babe got some gorgeous statistics.

Squeezing her fleshy mounds about his organ, the girl started to gently rock back and forth on her haunches, stroking and caressing his cock with her warm, yielding tit-flesh.

He groaned with pleasure, feeling his cock twitch and start to grow and harden under her expert ministrations. "She sure knows how to pleasure a guy," he thought, closing his eyes to the incredible sensations emanating from his groin and leaning back, supporting his upper body on stiffened arms.

"Yeah, yeah, that's it, baby!" he gasped, encouragingly.

When his cock had attained its optimum hardness and dimensions, he opened his eyes again and leaned forward. Cupping the girl's chin in the palm of his left hand, he raised her face up and moved in to plant a gentle kiss on her glistening red lips.

"Now, I want you to slip these lovely lips around it, and give me the finest blow job you've ever given to a john," he murmured, a momentary grin lighting up his handsome, craggy features.

The green-eyed redhead returned his stare, unblinking. "It's your money, honey," she murmured, easing back on her heels and taking his bobbing shaft in a firm but gentle grip, close to its base. She planted a light butterfly kiss on the end of his knob, then ovalled her lovely mouth and went down on him.

As he felt his cock slide into her hot, wet mouth, he sighed with delight, happy to let the hooker do all the work. After all, she was the professional. He felt her tongue sliding over and around his glans, before she took him in further, her teeth scrapping, lightly over his hot flesh, until the end of his cock was nudging up against the back of her throat. He marveled at the girl's ability to take in so much, without gagging or choking.

Then she started to slide his cock in and out between her tightly stretched lips, never quite releasing him and never quite deep-throating him. He groaned with pleasure, watching her head rhythmically bobbing up and down in his lap. He felt his climax starting to build from the base of his belly.

"Oh, yes, yesss!" he gasped, throwing his head back, eyes closed once more. "Mmmm! Aaaaah!"

"Steady! Slower, babe, or I'll cum in your pretty little mouth!" he warned, a couple of minutes later.

The girl slowed down a little, gradually bringing him nearer and nearer to his ultimate pleasure.

"That's enough!" he gasped, as he almost lost control and ejaculated, pulling her hot eager mouth off his throbbing shaft, with barely moments to spare.

"Time to fuck!" he croaked, as she looked up at him, quizzically.

The girl smiled and nodded, almost imperceptibly.

"Lie back on top of the bed, big guy," she ordered. "This gal is gonna give you the best fuck you've ever had!" The woman preferred to be on top. It always gave her a feeling of power over the man, a sense of being in total control of events.

He nodded, then swung his legs up onto the mattress and stretched out his long powerful frame, legs slightly parted and his throbbing erection sticking almost straight up in the air. He clasped both hands together behind his head and watched as the vision of delight thumbed down her clinging thong panties and delicately stepped out of them, taking care not to snag the delicate material on her metal-capped heels.

The girl could have taken her shoes off first, but she knew that most men loved to make it with a girl in sexy high heels.

He watched, as she climbed onto the bed and straddled his hips, carefully positioning herself, until her naked crotch was directly above his quivering totem pole. His hot eyes were immediately drawn to the tight vertical gash on her nicely padded mons veneris, guided there by a narrow arrowhead of neatly trimmed auburn pubic hair, as if it were some sort of direction indicator. He imagined the words 'cunt this way' tattooed across her flat belly, just above it, and chuckled to himself.

The girl heard his chuckle and gauged the direction of his eyes. "You like?" she asked, grinning, bewitchingly and thrusting her hips forward slightly, as added emphasis.

His heart skipped a beat. "I like!" he confirmed, a little huskily. His throbbing penis twitched its agreement.

"Thanks!"

Spreading apart her outer labia with two fingers of her left hand, and lining up his erection with her right, she lowered herself onto her target, with a loud sigh of satisfaction, until she was fully impaled.

"She's obviously been looking forward to this moment, almost as much as I have," he concluded, smugly.

"Now just lie back lover and let me do all the work!" she murmured, pressing a wide-spread hand against his nicely developed chest. As he fell back, she started to roll her hips back and forth, slowly rising and lowering herself on his rigid shaft, as she did so.

Soon, her pussy began to lubricate, and she increased her pace, throwing her head back with eyes closed, arching her spine, obviously lost in her own pleasure sensations. Small moans started to emanate from her slack lips and her head swayed from side to side, like a cobra about to strike its hypnotized prey.

The man was gasping with delight, as he gazed up at her, noting her incredible long, hard nipples, as she thrust out her heaving breasts. Her pussy was clamped about his cock shaft, like a velvet vise and her tightly stretched cunt lips completely disappeared inside her, with each downward plunge of her mons.

"Mmm, that feels real nice, honey," he murmured, placing his hands on her rounded hips, to help guide and control her movements.

Her flawless skin was soon covered in a glistening sheen of sweat, as she worked her body ever faster.

He felt his climax approaching once again and started thrusting his pelvis up to meet each sweet downward plunge, his heavy breathing turning into low, animal-like grunts.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh..."

Little breathy cries were escaping from the girl's slack lips. "Ah, ah, ah, ah..." she gasped, as she strove to attain her own, desperately needed orgasm.

"I... I'm gonna cum!" he gasped, belatedly realizing that the girl had not made him wear a rubber and that they were having unprotected sex.

The girl showed no sign of comprehending his warning, as she continued to frantically buck up and down on his pulsating organ, lost in a sensual world of her own.

"Yesssss!" he cried, triumphantly, as he felt the first wad of cum burst from the end of his penis, splattering against the muscular walls of the girl's vulva. His cries quickly turned to grunts of satisfaction, as he emptied the creamy contents of his tight ball sack into her sopping pussy.

His climax seemed to trigger the girl's own orgasm.

"Aaaaaahhh!"

With a final, strangled gasp, she sank down all the way onto his shaft and started to cum, copiously, as she tumbled over the edge into her own world of ultimate pleasure sensation.

"YES!" she cried, throwing her head back, eyes squeezed tightly shut. "Yess, yesss, yessssssssssss!" Her body fluids merged with his, filling her sex and oozing out from between her clinging pussy lips, to trickle down his softening shaft and soak his hairy ball sack.

But all good things must come to an end! As the after shocks slowly faded, her eyes fluttered open and she gazed down at him, panting heavily, her shapely breasts rising and falling, the nipples no longer hard and erect, but still impressive prominent none-the-less.

"Didn't I promise you the best fuck of your life?" she murmured, a smug smirk on her full lips.

"That you did," he croaked, "and you were true to your word! That... that was fantastic, babe!"

The redhead rose up off his thighs, allowing his shrinking penis to slide, wetly from her sopping sex, then climbed off the bed.

"We, er, we didn't take any precautions," he reminded her, feeling a little guilty. "I-I didn't use a rubber."

The girl paused, halfway to the bathroom, then half-turned and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, it's too late now!" she replied, casually. "I don't have any nasty diseases, DO YOU?"

The man blushed a deep shade of pink. "N-No... at least I don't think so?" he mumbled.

-oOo-

When they were both cleaned up and dressed again, the man sat on the side of the hotel bed and pulled his billfold out from the back pocket of his uniform pants. "How much do I owe you, doll?" he asked.

The girl smiled, as she finished adjusting the lacy tops of her hold-ups and brushed down her short skirt, cutting off her tantalizing charms from his gaze. "Let's call it fifty dollars, officer. I always like to give a generous discount to Gotham's Boys in Blue!"

"In that case, I'm gonna have to arrest you for soliciting, lady!" the policeman replied, with a broad grin, standing up, walking over and grabbing the hooker's wrist, before she could turn and make a bolt for the door.

"Why you... you double-crossing, two-faced, son of a bitch," she screeched, trying to pull free of his grasp. "I just let you fuck me and this is my reward, you big jerk?"

The police officer pulled out his police issue steel handcuffs and proceeded to cuff the squirming girl's wrists behind her back, while he recited her Miranda rights. "You have the right to remain silent..."

"Ooooooh!" the girl cried, angrily stamping her foot on the floor, as he finished. "I-I can't believe you're arresting me! Not after what I just did for you, you ungrateful bastard!"

He grinned back at the furious redhead. "It's BECAUSE of what you just did, lady. Prostitution is still illegal in this state!"

"Then why didn't you arrest me when I first propositioned you, on the corner of Forty-fifth and Vine?" the redhead demanded, tugging at her cuffed wrists.

"What, and miss out on all the fun! You must be joshing me, honey? We don't get many fringe benefits these days, not since the Commissioner of Police decided to clamp down on most of them!"

"Bribes and kick-backs, you mean," the girl snapped back, hotly. "Half you guys on the force are on the make! You should be ashamed of yourselves. The good citizens of Gotham deserve better!"

"That's pretty rich, coming from a little tramp like yourself," he retorted, with a flash of anger.

She calmed down and raised one well-plucked eyebrow in query.

"Okay, what will it take for you to let me go, cop?" she asked, in a resigned tone.

He looked at the hooker, thoughtfully. The whore looked quite a dish in that tight-fitting little black number, even if she had gone a little overboard on the make-up.

"How about you letting me fuck you in the ass, once a week, for the next six months, starting right now?" he suggested, with a boyish grin.

"WHAT? No way, you disgusting pervert!" she yelled, loosing her temper and attempting to knee him in the groin. He was saved by the tightness of her short skirt, which luckily hampered her movements and allowed him time to take the necessary evasive action.

"Nobody, but NOBODY, gets to fuck me in the butt!" she snapped, her green eyes glittering, dangerously. "A girl's gotta maintain some standards, even in a profession like this!"

"Shame! Then it's the lockup for you, my girl... unless you wanna have second thoughts about my generous offer?" he added, caressing her shapely, tightly-clad ass with one hand.

"Ooooh, you, you..." She attempted to stamp on the policeman's foot, hoping the metal tipped stiletto heel would penetrate the leather and spike his flat foot, but it skidded off the reinforced toe-cap, instead.

"Bitch!" he snarled, angrily, giving her a hard backhand slap across the face and sending the girl sprawling to the floor at his feet, from the force of the blow.

"Beast!" she sobbed, looking up and holding her reddening cheek, as she lay sprawled out on the floor, next to the bed. Tears glistened in her big, green eyes. Her short skirt had ridden up her smooth thighs, giving him an unobstructed view of her clinging red thong. It was so tight, it clearly outlined the still swollen lips of her pussy.

The officer immediately felt guilty about loosing his temper. He reached out and took her hand, hauling her back to her feet, uncomfortably aware that he had developed another boner.

"Sorry, sister, but try anything stupid like that again, and you'll live to regret it!" he warned, roughly pushing her toward the bedroom door and picking up her purse from the dresser, on the way out.

Wednesday, 12:21 am

As the cruiser drew up in the parking lot of GCPD Headquarters, Officer Phil Thackeray switched off the headlights and engine, before glancing over at his shapely, still handcuffed, female passenger. The red haired hooker looked terrified and her bra-less breasts were heaving up and down beneath her tight black dress, trying to match her increasingly erratic breathing.

The girl's big green eyes darted about, nervously and her fists were clenched, unseen, at the base of her spine.

As he opened the door and prepared to slide out of the driver's seat, she cried out, "Please, noooo! Alright, alright, I agree to your terms, but you must let me go now! Don't take me inside!"

Phil turned back to her, a slight frown on his face.

"What did you say?" he asked, unsure whether he had understood her right.

"If you let me go, I promise to let you fuck me in the ass!"

His eyebrows almost shot off his forehead. "Every week for the next six months?" he asked.

"Yes, every week!" she replied, tears glistening in those big green eyes. "Whenever and wherever you like!"

His expression broke into a broad grin.

"It's a deal, Sweet Thing!" He reached over and unclipped her seatbelt, then unlocked her restraints, before slipping his hand under the hem of her short skirt and gently cupping her warm, thong covered mons.

"What's your name, by the way?" he murmured. "I'll need to know, if we're gonna get better acquainted!"

The girl squirmed her shapely ass, at his electric touch, resisting the urge to pull his hand away.

"Barbara," she gasped. "It's Barbara."

"Barbara what?" he asked, massaging the smooth bulge of her mons with his fingertips.

She gasped and shook her head, forcefully.

"I... I can't tell you that." A tear trickled down her cheek. "Please don't ask me to!"

"Hey, take it easy doll, that's cool, but I'll still need your phone number, so I can contact you."

Her hesitation was momentary. Using one finger, she scrawled a telephone number on the misted up glass of the passenger door window.

"That's my cell number!" She was rapidly starting to grow wet, as she pulled his exploring hand away from her pussy and smoothed the front of her short skirt down over her thighs. "Now, I really must go!"

As she got out of the car, she turned and stretched over, to give him a swift peck on the cheek, her boobs almost tumbling out of the neckline of her low-cut dress, as she did so.

"Thanks!" she murmured.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise, at this display of unexpected tenderness.

As soon as the passenger door slammed shut and she walked away, Phil reclined back in his seat and smiled with satisfaction, his right hand absently rubbing the prominent bulge at his crotch.

"Things are definitely getting interesting!" he murmured, with a dry chuckle.

Suddenly, his eyes alighted on the girl's purse, lying on top of the instrument panel. In her haste to get away, the sexy hooker had taken off without it.

He reached over and picked it up. As usual, his policeman's curiosity got the better of him. He opened it up and rifled through the contents. Among the various items of female cosmetics, contraceptives, money and a spare pair of panties, he found what he had been looking for, some ID.

As he read the details on the driver's license, his eyes opened wide with disbelief. "Barbara Gordon!" he exclaimed. "Holy Mackerel! The bitch is Commissioner Gordon's kid! No wonder she was willing to do just about anything, to prevent me from officially arresting her! If her old man ever found out what she's been up to..."

He threw his head back and groaned aloud. "And I've just blackmailed her into letting me fuck her in her beautiful ass! Holy Cow, am I in DEEP shit!"

Suddenly, there was a loud persistent knocking on the side glass and he lowered the electric window.

"I... I forgot my purse," explained the disheveled redhead, before spotting the open purse in his hand. "You've found out, haven't you?" she gasped, clutching at her breast. "SHIT!"

Phil realized that this was now a whole new ball game. He cleared his throat, choosing his words carefully.

"Your secret is safe with me, Ms. Gordon," he replied, respectfully, going red around the ears, as he replaced the license and handed over the girl's possessions. "But I think we need to talk more about this, don't you?"

Barbara took the purse off him then nodded. "Y-Yes, I guess so, Officer... I don't even know your name!"

"Thackeray, but you can call me Phil, if you want to! Nice to formally meet you, Barbara." They shook hands, a little self-consciously.

12