Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 02

Story Info
A new partner for Batgirl?
5.1k words
4.64
30.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sixth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, mainly based on characters in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series but with the timeline brought up to the present.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal use. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: Sex Bomb

Chapter 2: A New Partner?

Wednesday, 10:28 am

The Assistant Chief Librarian looked up from her computer monitor and smiled at the pretty blonde girl, who had just breezed into her office, carrying a heavy file.

"Thanks, Jen! Can you drop it on top of the file cabinet, please? I'll look at it later." Jennifer Goodbody, was Barbara's young Research Assistant, but the blue-eyed blonde was also her closest friend and sometimes lover.

"Sure!" Jenny dropped the bulging file on top of the file cabinet, and then plumped her shapely, mini-skirted ass on the corner of Barbara's desk, for a quick chat.

"You're looking unusually sexy today, Ms. Gordon," she commented, with a twinkle in her big blue eyes, crossing one nylon-encased leg over the other, thus causing her short skirt to ride up, alarmingly. "For work, that is," she added hastily, a big grin lighting up her pretty face. "How come?"

Barbara was indeed looking unusually sexy. Her normal drab and often positively dowdy work clothes, had been replaced by a crisp white blouse and dark-blue miniskirt combination, combined with dark patterned hose and navy-blue high-heeled pumps. A lacy black half-cup bra could clearly be seen, through the semi-translucent material of her starched shirt and the top three buttons were unfastened, revealing a spectacular amount of cleavage.

Barbara took off her horn-rimmed spectacles and rubbed the bridge of her nose, to help compose herself, before replying.

"I, ah, I just felt like a change," she replied, lamely, trying not to blush.

"Oh, yeah? What's his name?"

"What's whose name?"

"The guy, or is it a gal, that you've got all prettied up for?" Jenny replied, stubbornly. She had still felt a slight pang of jealousy, despite the fact that she was now dating Dick Grayson on a pretty regular basis and that she and Babs had not made love for several weeks. "I will have to remedy that oversight, as soon as possible," she thought, making a mental note.

Barbara blushed a delicate shade of pink. "I... I don't know what you mean?" she blustered, giving Jenny her wide-eyed, innocent look, at the same time, squirming her ass and vainly trying to tug the hem of her short skirt down to a more respectable position.

"Bullshit, kiddo! There was a fresh bounce to your step and a sparkle in your eyes, when you came in to work this morning. Some lucky guy, or gal, has got you wetting your panties, assuming you're wearing any. You may be able to fool everyone else, girl, but not me! Who is the lucky guy... or is it a she?"

Barbara gave an exasperated sigh. There was no fooling Jennifer. Once the bubbly blonde had got her teeth into something, she never let go.

"Okay, I DO have a lunch date," she reluctantly admitted, "but it is PURELY a business meeting!"

"Oh, yeah?" There was no mistaking the disbelief in Jennifer's tone.

"YES!" retorted Barbara. "If you must know, it's with a member of the Gotham City P.D. The officer's name is Phil Thackeray and I'm hoping he can help me with a little investigation that I've gotten involved in."

"What sort of investigation?" Jennifer asked, her big blue eyes widening with excitement and curiosity.

Barbara shook her head, firmly. "I'd rather not say, at the moment, Jen. It might all come to nothing."

"Hmm? What's this Officer Thackeray like then?" enquired the blonde, determined to learn as much as possible, despite the redhead's obvious reluctance to talk about the topic.

Barbara stared at the blonde for a moment, before making up her mind. "Well... he's about thirty years old, I guess? Tall, blonde and ruggedly handsome... if you like that sort of thing, but that's got nothing to do with it?" she added hastily, seeing a 'I told you so' smirk starting to form on younger girl's lips.

"Yeah, yeah!" The blue-eyed blonde was grinning from ear to ear now, as she watched her friend squirm her shapely ass, on her seat, obviously hoping to bring this conversation to an early conclusion.

"Mind if I tag along?" she asked, straight-faced.

"Certainly NOT! Our business is PRIVATE!" Barbara snapped, taking the bait.

Just then, the phone on her desk started to ring. "Excuse me, Jen!"

Barbara picked up the hand piece. "Hello, Central Library, Barbara Gordon speaking," she said, in her best telephone voice. "How may I help you?"

"Barbara, it's Bonnie! I've got that information your, ah, friend was after, dear."

"Hang on!" Barbara placed her hand over the mouthpiece then looked over at Jennifer. "Do you mind, Jen? This is a private call!" she said, shooing the girl out of the office, with a wave of her free hand.

The blonde nodded, a look of disappointment on her face, before sliding her ass off the corner of the desk and walked out the door, head held high and shoulders back, without uttering another word.

"Sorry, Bonnie. I had someone in the office with me. What have you got for me?"

"Well, it seems our man is regarded very favorably within the department. He's expected to rise rapidly through the ranks, maybe even reach the rank of Chief of Police, someday."

"You don't say! Any black marks against his character? Any whiffs of suspicion, as regards him accepting any bribes or backhanders?"

"You must be joking, dear. This guy is whiter than white and he already has a string of commendations against his name! Also, he came top of his class at the Police Academy and is the current GCPD 'Police Marksman of the Year'."

"Oh?" Barbara was suitably impressed. She had obviously misjudged Officer Thackeray. "Unlikely to be involved in anything illegal then?" she queried.

"Not this officer, he's as honest as they come!" Bonnie chuckled. "He does have one weakness though."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"He has a weakness for pretty women. He must have dated just about every pretty single gal on the force, since he joined us from the LAPD, some six months ago!"

"I take it he's not married then?" Barbara enquired, feeling her heartbeat flutter, for some unaccountable reason.

"Nope! Still footloose and fancy free! If I wasn't a happily married woman, I wouldn't mind him taking me out for dinner and a late show!"

"BONNIE!" Barbara scolded, a little shocked.

"Only kidding, dear!"

Wednesday, 12:12 pm

Officer Thackeray had phoned in earlier and arranged to meet Barbara in a small public park, which was just a few minutes walk from the Central Library. She sat down on a vacant wooden bench and tried to ignore the looks she was getting from some of the men passing by. Her outfit could've been a mistake, she realized. She tugged at the hem of her short skirt nervously before glancing at her wristwatch.

"He's late!" she muttered, determined to keep her thighs pressed tightly together. She resisted an urge to take out her compact and check her makeup in the mirror.

Suddenly, she spotted him approaching from the direction of the park gates, both hands full. She heaved a sigh of relief, as she rose to her feet to greet him. He wasn't wearing his police uniform, but instead, was dressed in a tight-fitting, faded pair of blue denim jeans and a white T-shirt, with the name of a heavy metal group printed across the front of it.

"Very sensible," she decided. "His police uniform would have only drawn unwanted attention to us!"

"Hi!" he greeted, cheerfully, smiling at her and causing her heart to flutter, for some unaccountable reason. He handed her one of the two steaming burgers, smothered in onions, that he was carrying, plus one of the two cans of diet soda. "I thought you might be hungry?"

"Er, thank you!" she replied, taking the offering and forcing a smile to her lips. She NEVER ate hamburgers. They always went straight to her hips.

"Shall we sit down?" he enquired.

"Er, yes!"

They both sat on the bench.

"Better eat your lunch, before it gets cold!" he suggested, with a smile.

"Mmm!" She started nibbling at the greasy burger, trying not to wrinkle up her nose in disgust or get grease all over her fingers. She didn't want to appear ungrateful.

"So, you were going to explain why you've been moonlighting as a hooker in your evenings, Ms. Gordon?" he said, between generous bites of his burger. "You already have a well-paid, senior post at the library, I believe?"

Barbara blushed. "Have you been checking up on me, Officer Thackeray?" she asked, raising a well-plucked eyebrow.

He grinned, rather boyishly. "Of course, Ms. Gordon, but please call me Phil, it sounds much less formal!"

They both lapsed into silence, as they munched away on their lunch. Finally, Barbara dumped the remains of her greasy meal in the wastebasket beside the bench, unable to stomach any more, and turned to the policeman.

"I think I can trust you, Phil!" she said finally, making up her mind. He seemed like a basically nice guy. "I've been doing some undercover investigative work in my spare time, in the hope of finding out who was responsible for that major weapons heist from the GCPD armory, a few weeks ago."

His eyes widened in surprise. "How on earth did you find out about that?" he demanded, with a frown. "That information has been deliberately suppressed from the public arena, on the express order of the Commissioner himself. It was thought that it might cause panic amongst the populous, if the news ever got out!" A look of realization suddenly crossed his handsome face. "Ah, of course, I should have realized, your father is Commissioner Gordon..."

"I did NOT find out from daddy," she retorted, with a brief flash of anger, "but I do have my sources. From what I've learned, the thieves MUST have had some inside help, to circumvent all the security devices, without raising the alarm. Over a thousand assorted handguns and automatic weapons were stolen, together with dozens of boxes of ammunition, enough to supply a small private army."

Phil nodded, grimly. "Yeah, that just about sums it up, Ms. Gordon."

She continued. "I have been deliberately picking up police officers, in an attempt to find out who was the culprit or culprits and hoping to find out where the gang has stashed the cache of weapons. Men will often grow careless with their words, when they are in bed with a pretty woman." She gave a resigned shrug of her shoulders, causing her breasts to jiggle, delightfully. "Unfortunately, I've had very little success, up to now!"

Phil stared at her, incredulously. "Don't you realize how incredibly foolhardy you've been behaving, Barbara?" he exclaimed, grabbing her forearms and giving her a good old-fashioned shaking. "You could have gotten yourself killed or... or even worse, you silly little fool!" He added, darkly, "Just because your dad is the Commissioner of Police, doesn't give you any God-given right to poke your pretty nose into police business! This is a job for the hardened professionals, not some well-meaning, amateur female detective!"

Barbara's temper flared up again, at the implied insult. "Well, the so-called professionals haven't had much success up 'til now, either!" she retorted, as she pulled free of his grasp.

"MEN, why do they all turn out to be male chauvinist pigs?" she asked herself, under her breath, blinking back the tears.

"You silly idiot!" he snapped. "Have you NO common sense? Who do you think you are, Batgirl? I ought to put you over my knee and give you a good spanking!"

Barbara's eyes opened wide with shock. "You wouldn't DARE!" she thundered, tightly clenching both fists in her lap.

"Oh, wouldn't I?" Before she could make another retort, he grabbed her and pulled her over his lap, pinning her down with one hand.

"Lemme go, you big oaf!" the redhead cried, squirming sexily, as she tried to break free of his grasp.

He ignored her plea and pushed up the back of her short skirt, revealing her tight little panties clad ass.

With a thrill of fear, Barbara realized what he was about to do. "You... you wouldn't DARE!" she shrieked, desperately wiggling her ass, trying to escape, but his superior weight and strength, easily pinned her down.

Then her big green eyes widened with shock, as she felt him yank down her skimpy item of underwear, revealing her shapely naked ass to all who cared to look. "Noooooooo," she protested, shaking her head, "you mustn't!"

Moments later, the flat of his hand landed on her shapely naked buttocks with a loud, stinging THWACK!

"Yeeeeow! You, you BEAST!" she cried, her hips jerking under the sharp blow.

THWACK!

"Aaiiieee!" She jerked again. "That hurt, you pig! I shall have you arrested for common assault!"

"Shut up, you spoiled little brat!"

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

He gave her three further hard stinging slaps, leaving bright red blotches on her pert round derriere, before he released her. "I hope that has taught you a lesson, young lady?" he snapped, calming down somewhat.

Barbara scrambled up to her high-heeled feet, quickly pulling her panties back up and tugging her miniskirt down, thus hiding the fresh red marks. "You swine! What would you have done, if someone had happened along, while you were doing that?" she gasped, red-faced, but with a look of grudging respect in her big green eyes. She gingerly sat back down beside him, clenching her throbbing buttocks together to ease the pain.

He smiled at her. "I would have told them I was an officer of the law, just performing my civic duty!"

Barbara didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Instead, she stared at him, open-mouthed. "This man is so... so conceited!" she told herself, under her breath.

His expression suddenly became serious, and he reached out and placed a firm hand on her left knee. "Look, Barbara, you must promise to stop acting crazy and picking up total strangers for sex! You have been taking the most unbelievable risks! You could have ended up as a lifeless corpse in some back alley, you silly little fool!"

"I can look after myself, thank you very much!" she retorted, angrily. "Perhaps far better than you realize," she added, under her breath.

"If you don't, I shall be forced to have a quiet word with your father!" the blond-haired policeman threatened, in a calm voice.

"Noooo, you mustn't!" Barbara gasped, alarm mirrored in her big, green eyes.

"It's for your own good, Ms. Gordon! In the meantime, I promise to start asking around, to see if I can come up with some clues as to who was behind the weapons heist. I promise to keep you fully informed of any progress I might make."

Barbara forced herself to calm down and nodded, reluctantly. "Very well, I promise, but you must ensure that daddy never gets to hear a word of this?"

Phil nodded, somewhat relieved that she had finally begun to see sense. He had started to feel very protective about this sexy but headstrong beauty.

"You can take your hand off my knee, now!" she added, softly, with a coy little smile.

"What? Oh, sorry!" He jerked his hand away, as if she were red hot. "I think we should meet, regularly... to discuss any progress," he added, hurriedly.

"Uh, huh! And you still have to tell me when you want to screw me in the ass? I did agree to it last night, remember?"

He blushed, all the way to the roots of his blond hair. "I, ah, I was only joshing, Barbara! I didn't really mean what I said," he protested, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"But I'm a girl of my word," she insisted, trying to keep her face straight, enjoying seeing him squirm for a change. "I DID promise to let you fuck me in the ass, Phil darling!" She reached out and brushed her hand over the prominent bulge that had formed in the front of his pants.

The policeman jumped to his feet, as though a bee had just stung him on the end of his cock. "I, er, I have to be going! I shall be in touch, tomorrow. We can discuss this further, then! 'Bye, Ms. Gordon!"

"Goodbye, Officer Thackeray, I shall look forward to it," she purred, deliberately crossing her legs and allowing her short skirt to ride up her upper thigh to an arrestable degree.

His gaze was drawn to her panties covered crotch and he swallowed hard before dragging his eyes away and hurrying off along the path, as fast as his legs would take him, without actually breaking into a stampede.

Wednesday, 10:15 pm

Batgirl slid down into the vast subterranean cavern, her long shapely legs tightly wrapped around the stainless steel fireman's pole that rose up into stately Wayne Manor, above.

"Hello, folks!" she greeted, cheerily, walking over toward the three people clustered around the Bat-computer, her hips swaying, sexily and her heels clicking on the chiseled rock floor. Batgirl was wearing the latest sexy incarnation of her Bat-costume, one that her three fellow crime-fighters all strongly disapproved of. It consisted of a skintight purple Lycra catsuit, black ankle boots with five-inch heels, and a black Bat-cowl that covering most of her head. The latter also incorporated a mask that covered her upper face and eyes, to avoid her real identity being discovered. Two pointed bat ears, thrust up from the sides of the cowl, containing electronic sound sensors that gave her almost bat-like hearing. A yellow utility belt, incorporating numerous compartments, was slung low on her shapely hips.

"Alfred said the gang were all down here."

"Hello Stranger," Batman answered, sarcastically, glancing up at the costumed vision of delight. "Long time no see!"

"I've been pretty busy, these last few weeks," she protested, a little guiltily, her smile faltering.

"Hello, Batgirl!" added Robin, a little coolly. Barbara noticed that his right arm was draped about Sparrow's slim waist, and his hand was resting on her sexy ass, possessively. The two had become a bit of an 'item' over recent months.

"Hey, Batgirl!" greeted Sparrow, the blue-eyed, blonde avenger, otherwise known as Jennifer Goodbody. "How did your meeting with that policeman go?" Jen had been unable to cross-examine her friend at the library, earlier in the day, but she was determined to learn all the juicy facts now.

"What's this about a meeting with a police officer?" enquired Batman, his interest aroused.

"His name is Phil Thackeray. Phil's a nice guy and he has agreed to help me try to track down the gang who robbed the police arsenal, recently. The official investigation seems to have come up against a brick wall!"

"Hmm, a strange coincidence! Robin and I have only recently involved ourselves in the very same investigation." The Caped Crusader rubbed the bandage wrapped about his upper arm and grimaced, slightly.

Batgirl's eyes grew large, as she noticed the tightly wrapped medical dressing for the first time.

"What happened?" she gasped, hurrying over to him, concern clearly showing on her face.

"A slight flesh wound, nothing to worry yourself about, my dear. The interesting thing is, that the bullet was fired from a standard police issue, Heckler and Koch semi-automatic pistol and, according to the Bat-computer's weapons database, the serial number was that of one of the weapons stolen from the police armory."

"Wow, our first clue! Did you manage to apprehend the gunman?"

"Yes, a sleazy character named Tony Angelotti, who's served several short stretches for carjacking and petty theft. We interrupted him, during his very first attempt at armed robbery. If it hadn't been for Robin, I may have suffered a far more serious injury! This recent proliferation of guns on the Gotham streets is a serious escalation in the level of day to day crime."

12