Batgirl: Sex Bomb Ch. 08

Story Info
Damsels rescued, clowns captured, conclusion attained!
7.1k words
4.38
29.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sixth in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, mainly based on characters in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series but with the timeline brought up to date. No animals were harmed and no tobacco products were used, during the writing of this tale.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal use. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: Sex Bomb

Chapter 8: Party Poopers

Saturday, 9:19 am

The two masked vigilantes stood facing each other in the Batcave beneath Wayne Manor, hands on hips. Both men had changed into their familiar superhero costumes, in readiness for possible action.

Robin slammed one gloved fist into the palm of the other hand. "Holy Vanishing Act, Batman!" he exclaimed, with almost child-like petulance. "What the hell has happened to them? I'm almost out of my mind with worry."

The senior member of the Dynamic Duo remained totally calm, a frown of concentration creasing his forehead beneath his Batcowl. "You did say that Jennifer was planning to go and see Barbara, last night, didn't you?" he inquired.

The Boy Wonder nodded, wondering where this line of conversation was leading. "Yeah, about eight. Barbara was pretty up-tight about her father's suspension from the force and, when I last spoke to Jenny on the phone, she told me she was going over to Bab's place last night, to try to cheer her up."

"Hmm?" Batman stroked his square jaw thoughtfully, with the fingers of his right hand. "Knowing just how headstrong the delectable Ms. Gordon can be, you don't think she might have talked young Jennifer into going out on night patrol with her, as Batgirl and Sparrow? Perhaps to search for possible clues as to the identity of the real perpetuators of the weapons heist."

"It's a possibility," Robin admitted. "Perhaps even likely, but how does that help us?" He clenched his gloved fists, his youthful impatience starting to re-assert itself.

Batman walked over and seated himself in front of the Batcomputer. "Perhaps more than you might realize, old chum. He started clicking the mouse cursor on various menus and icons on the desktop display, searching for a particular application.

While doing this, he continued their conversation. "You remember that upgrade to Batgirl's enhanced electronic hearing, that I carried out the other week? The one that fits into the ears of her Batcowl?"

"The improved hearing aid, designed by the whiz kids over at WayneTech Electronics? Yeah, I remember, but what's..."

Batman turned back to face him, a broad grin on his face. "Well, I took the opportunity to insert a small, experimental tracking device into it, without the Dark Damsel's knowledge, of course. If she had known, she would probably have kicked up an almighty fuss, and accused me of treating her like a little child!"

"Yeah, that sounds like Barbara," Robin agreed, nodding, absently. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. "Hey, does that mean we should be able to track down Batgirl's whereabouts?" he exclaimed, excitedly.

Batman turned back to the flat panel monitor screen and clicked the mouse cursor on an application icon, causing a satellite navigation map of Gotham City to spring up onto the screen, similar to the SatNav displays in the Batmobile and in his top of the line Mercedes saloon.

"This application uses the latest GPS, Global Positioning System software, Robin," the Dark Knight explained. "It was originally developed by the Department of Defense and involves the use of a series of orbiting communications satellites. Assuming that Barbara is currently wearing her latest Batgirl outfit, and that she's within a 10 mile radius, hopefully we should..." He clicked a button on the right of the map display, with the mouse cursor. "Ah, that's what I was hoping to see, Batgirl's, and almost certainly Sparrow's, current whereabouts!" he exclaimed, leaning back in the chair.

Robin rushed up and peered over Batman's shoulder, at the road map display on the monitor screen. There was a small winking red light toward the bottom right corner of the map, just to the south of the Gotham City docklands. "Hey, if I'm not mistaken, that's an old industrial area, with lots of rundown factories and loads of old abandoned buildings," the Boy Wonder exclaimed, excitedly.

"Just the sort of place where the Joker might have his latest lair," mused the Dark Knight, thoughtfully.

The Boy Wonder straightened up, a fresh look of shock on his face. "You... you think that ghastly maniac may have something to do with the disappearance of the girls, Batman?" he gasped.

"Possibly, Boy Wonder? What is the common denominator that links most of the major crime events that have occurred in Gotham, recently?"

The Boy Wonder frowned in concentration. "The stolen guns," he ventured.

"Yes, that AND a certain police officer."

"Schmitt?" exclaimed Robin, his eyes widening.

"Yes, none other than Acting Police Commissioner Schmitt. I have just discovered, thanks to the Batcomputer's unofficial link to the main GCPD computer terminal, that Schmitt was familiar with the security systems used in the central armory, having overseen their initial installation, on behalf of the force. He was also directly involved in the suspension of Jim Gordon and his subsequent arrest. He could also have been responsible for the delay in the police attending the scene of the armored truck robbery, since he IS the Acting Police Commissioner. It would be a simple matter of routing all emergency calls of this type, through his office. Also, we've already found out that he's been a frequent visitor of the Joker in Arkham Asylum, over the last couple of months."

"Yeah, and he wasn't too keen on the Dynamic Duo getting involved in any further major crimes in Gotham," added Robin, excitedly. "Holy Subterfuge, Batman! I think you may have something there."

"Schmitt was also involved in Joker's escape from Arkham, although, on the face of it, he appears to have become involved very much against his will. Hmm, I wonder? Well, enough of this supposition, old chum," the Caped Crusader exclaimed, jumping to his feet. "We have two damsels in distress who need rescuing. To the Batmobile!"

Saturday, 10:13 am

Peter Schmitt strode through what he regarded as a junk shop of tatty circus memorabilia and nodded at the two hoodlums sprawled out on a couch, drinking cheap booze. He received a nodded acknowledgement in return.

As he entered the clown's head mouth, which led into the Joker's boudoir, there was a self-satisfied smirk on his face. "Things are going nicely, partner," he crowed, rubbing his hands together, avariciously. "The Gotham crime syndicate are..."

His jaw fell open, as he spotted the three naked prisoners, suspended by their wrists from ropes hanging from an overhead beam. Two of them were shapely young females and the third was a man.

One of the girls was moaning, loudly, with her head thrown back. "Nooooo! Please, no more!" she begged, in a tremulous voice.

The Joker was standing close up against the front of her, with his trousers about his ankles, his scrawny white ass, jerking back and forth, as he raped his helpless victim.

With a start of surprise, Schmitt recognized the object of the Joker's unwelcome attentions. It was the Batgirl, shapely scourge of the Gotham City underworld.

The gruesome clown glanced over his shoulder, without any perceptible change in the rhythmical jerking of his hips. "Be... with you... in a minute... partner!" he panted, firmly gripping the helpless girl's buttocks and continuing to hump into her sopping pussy.

Batgirl groaned, with a mixture of pain and passion, as the thick corpse-white appendage, pistoned in and out of her tight clinging vagina, her spine arching and her swollen breasts thrusting out, their crests tight and erect with unwanted passion.

"Noooo, please... you m-mustn't," she pleaded, almost in a whisper, desperately trying to disown the feelings of intense sexual arousal, as she felt an orgasm starting to build, deep within her.

"Aaahhhhhh! Oh dear God! Nooooooooo!" Her hips began to thrust forward to meet each deep penetration, giving the lie to her feeble protestations.

Harley Quinn, who had been lounging on the king-size bed, consumed with jealousy, as she watched her Puddin' having sex with the Dark Angel, jumped to her feet, with a cry of delight, and rushed over to the senior policeman. She wrapped her arms about Schmitt's neck and showered his face with kisses.

"I've missed you pumpkin," she cried, as she pulled away, smiling, happily.

At that same instant, her Puddin' attained his climax. The Batgirl had just wrapped her unshackled legs around his hips to hold him deep inside her while they copulated.

"Hallelujah!" exclaimed the Joker, throwing both hands in the air and shaking them vigorously, like some sort of religious preacher, as he thrust his hips forward and started to cum inside his helpless victim.

Sparrow had been watching the gruesome, green-haired monster raping her helpless friend and sometimes lover, with a mixture of disgust and frustration, because she was unable to do anything to save her. She was uncomfortably aware that her own pussy had grown moist and her nipples had grown hard and erect, at this sight. She was also aware of the impressive erection that Officer Thackeray had developed as he too witnessed Batgirl's sexual degradation.

When his climax was over the Joker withdrew his shrinking bleached white penis and pulled Batgirl's clinging legs from about his hips, before turning to face his visitor, casually resting his fat, slimy cock in the palm of his right hand, as he did so.

Schmitt managed to suppress his feelings of revulsion, as he stared at the fat, slug-like appendage, glistening with the girl's secretions.

"Excuse me just one moment, partner!" The Joker squatted down and pulled up his baggy pants, covering his still dripping organ, much to Schmitt's relief. "Now, you were saying, Commissioner?"

"What the hell are THEY doing here?" snapped Schmitt, roughly pushing Harley Quinn aside.

The blonde had wrapped both arms and one leg about him, trying to do her best limpet impression and hoping to make the 'love of her life' jealous. This had turned out to be a forlorn hope.

Schmitt had finally recognized the naked male prisoner hanging from the beam. He was Thackeray, the nosy police officer that he'd had abducted. The blonde female was Sparrow, a recent addition to Gotham City's accursed crew of costumed vigilantes.

"They've all seen my face now, you blithering idiot!" Schmitt snarled, starting to go purple with rage, as he looked back at the Joker.

The Joker smiled behind his hideously distorted features. He had killed men for calling him less than that, but Schmitt was central to his plans... for the time being at least.

"No need to get all hot under the collar, partner," he replied, soothingly. "None of them will survive long enough to pass on that particular piece of information."

Schmitt calmed down a little and looked at the two strung up women with renewed interest. They were both completely naked apart from their masks and cowls, which had been left in place, for some incongruous reason. Both young women had magnificent figures, especially the Batgirl, whose thighs glistened, wetly, in the dim light, from her recent ravishment. The Dark Angel had the most magnificent, rounded breasts with prominent nipples, made to look even bigger by her incredibly slim waist. Unlike her two companions, her ankles were not manacled to a spreader bar, presumably a temporary arrangement.

Schmitt's gaze dropped to her nicely padded Mound of Venus and the sparse pubic hair, wetly plastered against it, and he felt his cock starting to stir and grow in his pants. "Do I get to fuck the women first?" he asked the Joker, hoarsely.

"Of course, partner. Now, how are things progressing?" the hideous clown enquired.

Peter Schmitt dragged his eyes away from the nude women, both squirming uncomfortably in their bondage. "Gordon is safely locked in the cells back at headquarters, awaiting trial on the weapons robbery, and the syndicate has agreed to our commission fee of one million dollars, after a little haggling, provided the cops don't turn up and interfere, during their bank robbery, scheduled for late Monday morning."

"Excellent! As you can see, two of our other objectives have also been attained. Batgirl and Sparrow have already fallen into my clutches. That leaves just Batman and Robin, plus that pesky, stuck up bitch, Barbara Gordon, to take care of. Then my revenge will finally be complete! OH, HAPPY DAYS!" He sang out the last three words, like a hot gospel singer, throwing both hands in the air and shaking them, as he did so.

-oOo-

Despite his exhausted and weakened state, Officer Thackeray had recognized Peter Schmitt, as soon as he stepped over the threshold into the boudoir. Suddenly, a lot of things that had been puzzling the young policeman had starting to fall into place. Obviously, Schmitt had been the one behind the weapons heist and his own subsequent abduction and imprisonment. The bent cop was working hand in glove with the ghoulish Clown Prince of Crime.

The two exhausted heroines had also recognized the police officer by now, and had been busy putting two and two together and arriving at the obvious answer.

Saturday, 10:15 am

The Batmobile pulled over and rolled to a halt, at the edge of the main highway leading south. Some fifty yards ahead, was a narrow side road, leading into an industrialized area of grimy, dilapidated factories and warehouses, many of which looked as if they hadn't been used commercially in the last thirty or forty years. Batman stared at the GPS Satellite Navigation display on the instrument panel and the unmoving blinking light, positioned a mile south of the Gotham City docklands. He pressed a button and the view zoomed in on the flashing indicator.

"According to this, our transmitter beacon is stationary, a few hundred yards to our left, on that old industrial estate over there," the Caped Crusader muttered, grimly.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" the Boy Wonder exclaimed, impatiently. "Let's go get 'em!"

Batman placed a restraining hand on the Boy Wonder's shoulder. "We will have to proceed carefully, from now on, old chum. If we alert the Joker, or whoever it is that we're assuming is holding the girls incommunicado, it might prove fatal for them. I suggest we continue on foot, from now on, adopting the utmost caution, during our approach."

His young partner calmed down and nodded.

Before exiting the Batmobile, the Caped Crusader put in a call to Chief O'Hara at Police Headquarters, briefly explaining the situation and arranging for several squad cars to be dispatched to their current location as backup.

-oOo-

"Batman?" hissed the Boy Wonder. "Over here!"

The Caped Crusader made his way over to his colorfully attired partner, who pointed at an object hidden behind a dense clump of bushes, at the side of the narrow roadway.

"Batgirl's motorcycle, I believe?" Robin whispered, excitedly.

Batman nodded. "That further confirms it. Batgirl and Sparrow are around here somewhere, partner. They probably decided to creep up the rest of the way to their destination, on foot, just like we are doing. Let's hope we have more success at avoiding detection than they apparently did?" He was still working on the premise that the two heroines had been discovered and captured.

They continued onward, passing between the crumbling shells of dilapidated old buildings, looking for any signs of activity or recent occupation.

Suddenly, Batman gripped the Boy Wonder's arm. "Look!" he hissed, pointing with his other outstretched hand.

Just ahead of them was a large open space, in the middle of a cluster of buildings. Two automobiles and a battered delivery van were parked alongside the front of a big warehouse structure. A glimmer of artificial light escaped from various chinks in the rusty corrugated cladding of the building's walls.

"This looks like it might be the right place," Robin breathed, crouching low behind a heap of roadside rubble. "Do we rush the joint?"

"I think we should reconnoiter first," Batman murmured. "We don't want to go rushing in blind. Look, there's a fire escape over there! Let's see what we can discover from up above."

-oOo-

"Where have I seen this limo before?" puzzled the Boy Wonder, as they crept past the larger automobile, heading for the rusting fire escape.

"I have a sneaking feeling that it belongs to Commissioner Schmitt," Batman replied, in barely a whisper.

"Holy..."

Batman slapped his hand over his young partner's mouth. "Quiet!" he hissed. "We don't want to alert anyone to our presence!"

Robin nodded, red-faced, and Batman removed his gloved hand.

The two Caped Crusaders crept up the rickety fire escape, onto the sloping roof of the warehouse, and peered down through a filthy glass skylight, into an interior illuminated by artificial strip lighting. The Warehouse appeared to have been subdivided into two sections. The larger area was strewn with numerous items that appeared to have been acquired from a circus or carnival show, together with colorful drapes and other circus trappings. Two ugly looking individuals, one short and one tall, lounged back on a bright orange-colored couch, talking and drinking from wine bottles. Two automatic pistols, lay on a low table in front of them, within easy reach should they be needed.

"Shorty and Bull?" enquired the Boy Wonder, softly.

Batman nodded. "Obviously the reception committee for any unwanted visitors," he muttered, grimly.

Robin nodded.

The centerpiece of the warehouse, however, was a huge clown's head effigy, apparently made from papier mache or some similar material, with a demented, wide-open, grinning mouth, that acted as the entrance to an inner sanctum. Cobwebs partially obscured their view of the latter, preventing them from clearly seeing into this smaller, partitioned off area.

"I think we have our confirmation about whose warped mind is behind all this," Batman murmured, grimly.

His costumed companion nodded, then moved along the roof to the next skylight, hoping to get a clear view of the remainder of the interior.

"Holy Torture Chamber!" Robin gasped, going a deathly pale. He hastily beckoned the Dark Knight over.

The smaller section, contained a king-sized bed at its centre, with a gilt-clad throne and a giant hand of playing cards in two of the four corners. The remaining corners contained a wardrobe and a battered chest of drawers. But, the thing that immediately caught their attention were the three prisoners, hanging by their wrists from ropes attached to an overhead beam. The two women and the man had been stripped naked, although the females had been allowed to retain their familiar cowls and masks.

The ghastly, white-faced, green-haired figure of the Joker, was just in the act of pulling his pants up from about his ankles, and Robin realized, with a sickly sensation, that he must have just finished having sex with one of the prisoners. The Joker turned to address a uniformed figure, which Robin immediately recognized as Acting Police Commissioner Peter Schmitt. Schmitt, in turn, roughly pushed away the black and white harlequin costumed figure of Harley Quinn, who had been clinging to him, possessively. The blonde girl scurried away and sat down on the bed, an annoyed expression on her lovely face.

Batman joined Robin, crouching beside the skylight.

"Batgirl and Sparrow," Robin whispered, unnecessarily.

"Uh, huh."

They watched Schmitt and the Joker in animated conversation. Neither could make out the words and Batman regretted not having installed electronically enhanced hearing in his own Batcowl, an omission he would ensure was corrected, at the first available opportunity.