Batgirl/Starfire Role Reversal Ch. 01

Story Info
Barbara Gordon teases Nightwing with a Starfire costume.
1.3k words
4.3
11.4k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

Barbara Gordon felt a chill as she entered the abandoned greenhouse. She usually didn't go out dressed in so little, but tonight was a special occasion. Dick Grayson, Nightwing, was back in Gotham, and had just sent out a distress signal before being ambushed by Poison Ivy, and Barbara was going to reunite with her old flame. She was coming to his rescue, but not before she got a little something from him, to make up for not being around Gotham so much.

She shivered again as the cold air whipped across her exposed skin. She wasn't wearing her Batgirl costume tonight. She was wearing something else, something a little less modest. It was practically a purple bikini, albeit with a few alterations. She was a bit dismayed to find that she wasn't quite large enough in certain places to fill out the real outfit, so she had to improvise a bit. Nonetheless, she was certain it would still have the desired effect.

And there she saw him. Nightwing. HER Nightwing, tied up on the ground with vines, but otherwise unscratched. It was as if Poison Ivy had giftwrapped him just for Barbara. She stepped forward into the light.

"Oh Nightwing..." she playfully called out.

"Barbara?" Dick called. His eyes widened as he examined her mostly naked body. While Barbara wasn't quite large up top as Dick's current squeeze, there little about her body to be ashamed of. She took good care of it, athletically toned with barely an ounce of fat anywhere, while being tight and perky in all the right places.

"No, not Barbara," she teased. "Starfire, your hot sexy princess girlfriend that you left poor little Batgirl for." She walked forward until she stood right over him, and then crouched down over his horizontal body.

"Babs? Wh-what's going on?"

"Not Babs, silly," Barbara corrected once again. "Starfire." She leaned forward and planted a sensuous kiss on his lips.

"Mmmmm...." Barbara continued. "Did you know that Tamaraneans learn language through kissing?"

"Yes...."

"I wonder what else I can learn about you with my mouth?" she purred as she slid her hands down his body. She then gripped his waistband of his tights, very well aware of the large bulge that they covered. She slid them down to reveal her prize, Dick's hardening member, already close to its full length. She wrapped one of her hands around its base. Its size had never failed to astound her; it as nearly as thick as her wrist.

"Babs... I mean Starfire," Dick moaned. "We shouldn't be doing this..."

"We shouldn't?" Babs pouted, as she gave a quick peck to the tip of his cock, looking up at him with her doe eyes. She flicked her tongue along the underside of his shaft, just enough for him to spring to his full length. "I can stop if you want...."

"No wait," he whimpered. "I take it back. I-"

He groaned in pleasure before he could finish his sentence. Barbara took the initiative, and sealed her red ruby lips around the head of his cock tightly. She pistoned her head up and down his fleshy tool, her tongue bathing his sensitive underside, while one hand massaged his base and the other fondled his balls. She savored the taste of him that she missed for so long, and enjoyed hearing his moans. She loosed her grip on his base as she slid his cock a bit further into her mouth with each motion, until she was able to take entirety of him in her throat. It was something she had been practicing with her toys at home, just for this very moment. He let out another groan to let her know just how much he appreciated her newfound deepthroating skills, and within seconds, he popped, his semen erupting inside of her mouth.

Barbara raised her head up, making sure Dick got a clear view of her before she proudly swallowed the entirety of his seed in one gulp. God, she missed it so much, it was like having a homecooked meal.

"I just learned a lot about you, Dick," she taunted. "I know you've been thinking naughty things about that Batgirl you left back in Gotham. I bet you miss fucking her, don't you?"

"Barb- uhhh.... Starfire..." Dick stammered.

"You miss that tight red twat, don't you?" Barbara interrupted. "You miss eating it, making her squirm while she's wrapped around your head. I bet it's been so tight ever since you stopped putting your cock in it."

She pushed his head back, and mounted his face. With a finger, she undid the string that held up her purple bikini bottom, exposing her shaven muff to her former lover.

"Barbara, this is so wrong - mmmmph!"

She grabbed his head, and closed her thighs around his head. However wrong Dick thought it was, he certainly was eager to return the favor. His tongue wasted no time dipping into her dripping slit, flicking inside her folds, as the larger part of his tongue flattened against her engorged clit. Barbara's pussy quivered at the familiar feeling. God, she missed this so much. She had always made him eat her out at every opportunity, as it was their favorite pastime as Batgirl and Robin. Every training session, every patrol, she made him put that tongue to work. And she reciprocated, of course, as any good partner would. And he loved it, and knew exactly the best ways to get her off, where to apply pressure, and which spots drove her wild. And to think that when he got hot and grew out of that silly Robin costume, he went whoring around and letting some other woman enjoy that talented tongue and cock....

Barbara let out an extended moan, as Dick sucked on her clit, while still massaging her moist tunnel, prolonging her orgasm. Her body spasmed, her breath quickened, her hands clutched onto his dark hair more tightly, and she squirted all over the young man's handsome face. Oh, how long it had been when she had an orgasm like that. She had desperately turned to other women in search of someone who could pleasure her as well, and as mindblowing as Black Canary was when she used her Canary Call, there was no one who was as dedicated as Dick. Her Dick.

She moved off his face, and pulled him in for a kiss, tasting her own juices that had splashed all over him.

"Oh god, Babs--- I mean, Starfire."

"You're so good at that," Barbara teased. "If only you had a girl who appreciated that lovely tongue of yours."

"Batcave... it should be empty tonight," Dick spoke, quickly. "Let's continue there. No one's supposed to be there... well, except Batgirl."

---

The motorcycle ride back to the Batcave was uneventful, though still pleasant. Dick took a seat behind Barbara on her bike, his arms wrapped around her bare skin, and his crotch pressed against her ass. She could feel him getting aroused once again, though she had to fight off the temptation. (Not yet... not until the next part).

As they entered the empty Batcave, Barbara fought back the urge to giggle once Dick got a good look at the shocking sight that awaited him: a long, bodacious redhead, with never-ending red hair, wearing a Batgirl suit that was several sizes too small. In fact, the top piece of the suit didn't even come down all the way to her waist, exposing her midriff. Not that exposure was any concern for bombshell babe. She lied back on the hood of the Batmobile, with a hand slipping underneath her very tight pants, rubbing between her legs.

"Nightwing?" Koriand'r called out, doing her best to hide her accent. "It's me, Batgirl. I've been so lonely since you left Gotham for that Starfire." She pulled her hand from beneath her waistline, to beckon to the overwhelmed young man, before licking it.

"You're not taking very good care of your partner," she pouted. "But why don't you come make it up to me tonight?"

Nightwing swallowed.

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers