Batgirl/Starfire Role Reversal Ch. 02

Story Info
Kori plays the part of a horny Batgirl.
1.1k words
4.24
9.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

Koriand'r never quite understood why humans were so obsessed with monogamy. Dick was so insistent on being a so-called "one-woman man", when they could have whoever they wanted in their bed. Kori felt a little guilty about having a few romps with Donna Troy in the Titans Tower whenever Dick wasn't around, but then again, Dick was the one who insisted that the two of them should bond in the first place.

As Kori reclined against the hood of the Batmobile, she crossed and uncrossed her naked legs, giving the wide-eyed couple in front of her a good look at her exotic twat. It was Kori's idea, for her and Barbara to switch costumes and take Dick by surprise. It took a bit of coaxing at first, as the human redhead was a bit shy about a threesome, but by the time Kori had fingered her to a third orgasm, Barbara couldn't scream her approval fast enough. It made obvious sense, anyway. Barbara wanted to fuck Dick. Dick wanted to fuck Barbara. Kori and Dick loved fucking every night for four hours. And Kori herself wanted a delicate piece of ass to share their bed with. And Barbara was an adorable piece of ass, indeed, especially in Kori's Starfire outfit.

"Dick, honey..." Kori purred, in her tight Batgirl top. Her leggings had already been discarded. She licked one of her fingers, tasting her own wetness. "What are you doing with Starfire? Batgirl here is so lonely..."

She turned one eye towards Barbara, looking cute and perky in her purple bikini-like outfit. "Did you bring her to share with me?"

Barbara raised one eyebrow. Kori nodded.

"Come here, you," Kori ordered. Barbara obeyed walked over to Kori, as the alien princess pulled the smaller girl's head in to lock lips. Kori's hands made their way around Barbara's back, unhooking her skimpy top. It fell to the floor, exposing Barbara's firm B-cups.

"Mmmmm... she tastes lovely," Kori spoke as her hands began playing with her new lover's breasts. "Why don't you help me out of this outfit? It's so tight."

She raised her arms, allowing Barbara to peel her own Batgirl suit off her former romantic rival. Kori thanked her partner by bringing her in for another dance of tongues as the redhead crimefighter plopped herself into Kori's lap. Their creamy breasts rubbed against each other and Barbara's hips gyrated against Kori's body, as they moaned into each other's mouths. Barbara broke away from the kiss for a moment to admire Kori's D-cups.

"Wow," she marveled, as she cupped and felt each firm mound in her soft hands.

"You're not so bad yourself," Kori told her, gently rubbing her partner's hard nipples.

"Mind if I join in, ladies?" Dick had suddenly appeared next to them, his penis out and fully erect. Kori passed her hand over the impressive beast, giving it a gentle rub as Barbara followed suit. It twitched at the feel of her touch. As much as Kori wanted it...

"Not yet," she taunted her boyfriend, getting back into her "Batgirl" character. "You've made me wait so long, so now you get to wait. Thankfully, Starfire here knows what to do with a horny superheroine, isn't that right?"

Barbara giggled as she stuck her hand in between Kori's long and athletic legs, to rub her wet and aching cunt. Both girls kept one hand on their boy's stiffened prick, prolonging their tease, as Barbara continued her foreplay on the buxom alien princess.

Kori produced a double-ended dildo (a feeldoe, to be precise), while Barbara slipped out of her purple bottoms, her last piece of clothing. By now, both women had were fully liberated and in their birthday suits.

"Like it?" Kori showed off the toy, teasingly. "It's molded in the same shape and size of our dear boy. It's like we ladies won't even need him to play."

Not that Kori had any intention of excluding him, but prolonging his torture would only make the experience even more wonderful when the two of them finally milked their man dry. Kori gave Barbara a kiss on her lower lips, before slipping the bulbous end of the feeldoe into her tight opening, carefully adjusting it so that her lover's clit nestled snugly against the toy's ribbed saddle. She could already tell that the thirsty crimefighter was clenching tightly onto the toy. She flicked a hiddle switch on the toy, which hummed to life with a gentle vibration, elliciting a surprised but gleeful yip out of her partner. Staring up at the cute redhead, Kori put her mouth on the toy, quickly sliding it down her throat to lubricate it, before leaning back against the Batmobile hood. She spread her legs invitingly.

"Be gentle, Starfire," Kori said, sweetly. "I'm not very experienced at this."

"Hey, that's not true!" Barbara rebutted, breaking character. At this point, she had seemed to drop the act altogether, and pushed the thick, protruding toy into Kori's warm quim.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as the toy penetrated her deep into her cervix. As sexual as she was, Kori wasn't quite used to being a bottom. She preferred to be on top, or to be taken from behind. Nevertheless, she hooked her thick legs around her partner's back, holding Barbara tightly against her as the latter thrusted into her hungry cunt, slowly at first, but steadily accelerating.

The two girls stared deeply into each other's eyes, as they grunted out in pleasure and in sync. Their mouths were inseparable. Suddenly, Kori felt her body being pushed up further. In the heat of the moment, little Barbara Gordon was getting feisty. The spunky crimefighter grabbed hold of Kori's ankles and pushed them up to her chest, resting the alien's calves on her shoulders. Kori's vagina tightened up, as Barbara thrusted into her even more aggressively. In the midst of being fucked raw and hard, Kori stopped blueballing her boyfriend, and shoved her mouth onto his prick. Not to be left behind, Barbara turned her attention to her ex, licking the shaft as Kori focused on his head. They multi-tasked, fucking each other like animals while simultaneously trading off on Dick's hard meat.

As expected, being worked by the hands and mouths of two gorgeous redheads caused Dick to lose it. He fired off several spurts of his warm semen over the two sex-crazed vixens. Still holding tightly on his shaft, Kori directed one moneyshot right into Barbara's face, while the rest of his seed splashed onto the princess's chest and tits. Kori took a second to admire Barbara's drenched face, before licking the cum off of her, while the lattered kept her eyes shut tight, giggling all throughout, until her face was licked clean. Never one to be selfish, Kori forced her mouth onto Barbara's, to share her meal with her new lover. They each swallowed their share of the seed, before Barbara reciprocated by working on Kori's cum-covered tits. She took her time, of course.

"Wow, girls... that was... wow," Dick exclaimed.

"Let that be a lesson to you, Dick," Kori admonished, while she showered Barbara with kisses. "Next time, don't hide such a delectable treasure away from me."

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers