Batgirl/Starfire Role Reversal Ch. 03

Story Info
Batgirl and Starfire share a Dick.
1.7k words
4.76
11k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

"So who's better, me or her?" Barbara Gordon asked, slyly, as she ran her hand up and down Dick Grayson's rigid member, while Koriand'r next to her suckled on his balls.

Dick winced. He had finally convinced the girls to take their little orgy upstairs into the bedroom, only to be hit with the awkward question. His girlfriend, the sensual and exotic Kori, and his ex, sweet and petite Barbara.

"I.... I-I..." he stammered, unsure of what he could say that wouldn't result in him having blue balls. "I love you both very much!"

"Awww, isn't that sweet of you?" Barbara responded, ever so coy. "But that doesn't really answer the question, does it, Kori?" Barbara lowered her head towards his cock, and licked the underside of his shaft.

"It does not," Kori answered, as her lips moved their way up the fleshy rod, until they met Barbara's. "But perhaps we can see for ourselves. Can you do that for us, Richard?"

"Anything for you... both of you!" Dick eagerly responded, as Barbara slid him into her mouth, her tongue working him thoroughly to coat him in her saliva. It took all his strength not to cum right there.

"Wonderful!" Barbara exclaimed, as she came up for air. "Kori, since you've been so good to me... why don't you go first? And Dick... if you truly love us, you have enough stamina to cum for both of us."

Before turning her attention to her boyfriend, Kori licked the side of Barbara's face. "Thank you, dearie. I have an idea, why don't we mix it up a bit? What's your favorite position with Dick?"

"Well, I do like to think of myself as an old-fashioned girl, so we do missionary style a lot," Barbara suggested, as her hand wandered down between Kori's legs to do something to her that wasn't very old-fashioned. "But my favorite? Hmmm.... that would be the time on the rooftop, when we were two barely legal teenagers, and we just have to have each other in front of the Batsignal! He got me on my hands and knees, and didn't even use a condom! He blew his load in me right as daddy showed up!"

"Oh.... that does sound hot," an aroused Kori said as she turned and positioned herself on all fours, presenting herself to her boyfriend. "Can you do that for me, Richard? Think of her, the rooftop, the danger of being caught by the commissioner doing nasty things to his sweet little girl?"

Dick watched as Barbara, off to Kori's side, played with the alien's entrance, licking her lower lips and giving her clit a few flicks. She then put on hand on his lubricated prick, and guided him into Kori's folds.

"Remember, boy wonder, if you really love me, then you'll put on a show for me," she told him as she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Fuck her raw and hard. And then do the same to me." And with that, she slid up towards the head of the bed.

---

"Oh!" Kori cried out, as her lover's swollen head pushed inside of her wet canal. His hands gripped her midsection tightly. In front of her, Barbara was leaning against the headboard of the bed, her hands circling her clit in anticipation of a good show.

"Wait!" she ordered Dick. Kori beckoned Barbara with one hand. Barbara moved toward her, as Kori crawled over the redhead vigilante, until her hands and knees rested on either side over her body. "You deserve a closer look."

Dick thrusted, not quite getting his entire length. As wet as she was for him, Kori always had fine control of her vaginal muscles. She was good at tightening herself around him, and making him work a bit harder. He pulled out, and thrusted again with more force. And again and again. His hands worked their way up to her shoulders, so that he could pummel her with more ferocity. With every thrust, she grunted and thrusted back against him, so that she could feel her ass slap against his crotch, and his swinging balls bang against her clit.

Meanwhile, Barbara had wrapped one arm against Kori's neck, bulling the exotic beauty down to her breasts. Kori sucked on the redhead's hard nipples, occasionally (and lovingly) biting down on the girl's flesh whenever that wonderful meatrod slammed into her cervix. Kori felt Barbara's legs wrapping themselves around her waist, as if both redheads were moving as one. How Dick could leave behind such a delectable treasure was beyond her. If Kori had met this Batgirl any sooner, she couldn't imagine going a day without enjoying the redhead's tight little twat.

"Harder!" Barbara moaned, as Kori continued to lavish each of her breasts with attention. She wasn't quite sure if Barbara was talking to her or Dick, but her boy had quickened his pace nonetheless. "Spank her! Pull her hair!" Dick followed his ex-girlfriend's orders just as Kori began to feel the first few pulses of her orgasm. Her head yanked back, and her ass reddened as her boyfriend laid a hard slap on each of her cheeks. Of all the many, many times they fucked, never had it been this good, as skilled of a lover he was. Was this a new level that Barbara brought out in him? If so, then that was another reason to keep the redhead crimefighter in their bed.

Kori cried in pain and pleasure, as the crest of her climax overwhelmed her. Acting hastily, Barbara planted her lips on her, and the alien princess moaned into her new lover's soft and wanting mouth. Her vaginal walls gripped hard onto his member, as he unleashed a load of his hot seed deep into her womb. Kori stared intimately into Barbara's eyes as her orgasm subsided, and Dick's softening member exited out of her dripping cunt. He plopped down onto the bed against the headboard, catching a breather before his next ordeal.

"Wow," Barbara exclaimed. "I think I almost came just from watching that."

"I'm glad you didn't, because now it's our turn, lover. I bet you can't wait to get him inside you once again. I'm excited to watch you squirm in delight!"

With that, Kori, sore as she was in her lower regions, climbed up the bed onto Dick, taking hold of his arms.

"You know what I like to do with Dick?" she asked a curious Barbara. "I like to tie him up a bit, and then just have my way with him." As he distracted himself by licking her tits, Kori pinned Dick's arms behind the headboard, securing them in place with a pair of handcuffs.

"Oh, that sounds fun," Barbara observed. "What are you doing now?"

"Just getting him ready for you," she said, as she wrapped her lips around his soft member. She pumped him into her mouth a few times, and within seconds, he was hardening once again. Not satisfied with his hardness, she took her mouth off of him, and snuggled his prick up against her ample bosom. She squeezed her breasts around him, and moved them up and down, making sure Barbara got a good look. Once she got him stiffened to her satisfaction, she moved off of him, making way for her new partner. She couldn't wait to see her get fucked raw.

"He's all yours."

---

Barbara mounted herself on Dick's crotch, just in front of his wanting cock, well coated in a mix of both her and Kori's saliva, as well as the alien's juices. She gyrated her hips, rubbing her ass against his prick, eliciting a moan from her man. Barbara raised her hips, brushing her velvet lips just at the tip of his quivering penis. She bit her lip in anticipation. Oh how long it had been since she had such a cock inside of her. All that time with her own fingers, and even Dinah's strap-on couldn't replace the real thing.

Just before she could enjoy the fruits of her conquest, a pair of hands caressed her sides, one moving to pet her engorged love button.

"May I?" Kori's voice chimed from behind her. Barbara felt her partner's crotch rub against her, and her hard nipples poking against her back. Barbara giggled, "Do it."

Kori's hands guided Barbara down onto that amazing rod of flesh, and Barbara gasped as she felt filled like she had never been before. It was better than the last time Dinah fucked her with a double-ended dildo, and even better than her most recent time with Dick. Kori's sweaty body was practically glued to hers, and the two lustful redheads moved as one. Barbara turned her head to make out with the amazonian beauty behind her, and the latter controlled her thrusts and the movement of her hips. Each time she was lowered onto that cock, she felt it massage her muscle walls, striking deep into her tight tunnel. She moved faster, wanted more, and Kori accommodated her. Her sensations intensified as she panted. It wasn't long before she felt her climax coming.

One of Kori's hands gripped Barbara's breast, hard. The other found its way in between their bodies, with a finger inserting itself into a hole that Barbara had never been touched before.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, her anal passage tightening against the intruding finger.

"Are you a virgin there?" Kori asked. "Oh, I can't wait to introduce you to the joys of anal play!"

The mere thought of being fucked in the ass at the hands of Dick and Kori drove Barbara wild. She came, hard, her body twitching as she squirted all over the bed. Dick didn't last much longer, as she felt him empty his load inside of her. She sank down onto his cock once more, ensuring that his hot spunk went right where it belonged. As she recovered from the best orgasm of her young life, her panting slowing, she collapsed onto the bed, followed by her new alien lover.

The two redheads cuddled with one another, next to the still-shackled and barely conscious Dick. They fingered each other's cum-filled holes, taking turns licking the fluids off each others' fingers.

"Hmmm... we should do this more often," Barbara mused.

"Certainly, I'm sure our boytoy doesn't mind, does he?"

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers