Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 04

Story Info
Sharing troubles can often double them!
2.1k words
4.51
31.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 4: A Trouble Shared

The following day, at the Gotham City Central Library, Barbara found herself unable to concentrate on her research work. Her thoughts kept returning to, Cyril Smallpiece, her unwanted visitor of the night before.

"Penny for your thoughts, Barbara?"

Barbara looked up, to see her vivacious young research assistant, Jennifer Goodbody, standing in the doorway to her office. Jenny was a five-feet eight-inch, twenty-year old platinum blonde, with a figure to rival her own.

She smiled, adjusting her horn-rimmed spectacles on the end of her nose, and peering over them, as she ran her gaze over the slim, shapely figure of the younger woman. Barbara didn't really need to wear reading glasses, but it was all part of a deliberate policy to appear that much plainer and uninteresting to those she worked with. "Oh, um, hi, Jenny! Sorry, I was miles away! I just can't seem to concentrate on my work this morning, for some reason? What can I do for you?"

"I was just going to get myself a cup of coffee from the machine! Would you like one, Ms. Gordon?"

"Mmm, that would be nice, Jenny! Milk with no..." She stopped, realizing that her young assistant certainly knew her preference by now.

"Yeah, yeah, milk with no sugar," the twenty-year old exclaimed, with her usual dazzling white smile. "Be back in a tick!" Her curly blonde head vanished from the open doorway.

Barbara sighed, and lent back in her chair, unfastening the single button of her tweed business jacket, before placing her hands behind her head and rocking on the rear two legs. "If Cyril reveals my secret identity to anyone in the underworld, the news will travel like wildfire, and that will surely be the end of Batgirl's crime-fighting career!" she groaned to herself. "How can I ensure that the little prick will keep his trap shut? If only I could…"

"One coffee, white, without sugar!" exclaimed Jenny, interrupting the Assistant Head Librarian's thoughts, as she deposited her shapely, mini-skirted derriere on the corner of Barbara's desk, then placed the plastic cup of steaming liquid before her boss. Her mini-skirt rode even further up her shapely thigh, revealing a glimpse of lacy stocking-top, as she crossed one slim leg over the other. "Why the long face?"

Barbara gave her a grateful smile, and picked up the polystyrene cup, and took a cautious sip of its scalding hot contents. "I've got a little problem, Jen," she murmured, looking into the curious blue eyes of her workmate and frequent lover. "Someone else has discovered my, ah, our little secret! They've found out I'm the Batgirl!"

"Goodness!" gasped Jennifer, wide-eyed, a look of deep concern appearing on her lovely face. "For a moment there, I thought you were going to say 'about us'?"

Jenny and Barbara had first become lovers, some six months before, not long after the younger girl had started working at the library. Shortly after that, Jennifer had accidentally discovered Barbara's other identity, that of The Batgirl, costumed crime fighter, and had even become her occasional super-heroine partner, Sparrow, occasionally accompanying her on her vigilante night patrols.

"Don't worry, honey, he knows nothing about you," Barbara added, squeezing the younger girl's thigh, affectionately.

"Who is this guy?" demanded Jenny, her big blue eyes blazing, angrily. "Sparrow will have to pay him a little visit, and remind him of the benefits of keeping his mouth shut!"

Barbara gave her a tight little smile. "The last thing we want, is him making any connection between you and The Sparrow, honey! Anyway, all I know about him, so far, is that he's a rat-faced little weasel by the name of Cyril Smallpiece, who's a cat burglar by profession! I'm hoping that Batman can come up with some more information about him, using the Bat-computer's criminal database? He's bound to have a criminal record, his type always does? Perhaps I can use it as leverage?"

"How on Earth did he manage to discover your secret identity?" Jenny asked, in a hushed whisper.

"Would you believe I walked in on him, while he was turning over my apartment! I was dressed in my Bat-costume and proceeded to strip off, right in front of him, thus revealing my true identity. I didn't realize he was hiding in the room at the time, you understand?" she added, hastily, her cheeks coloring slightly.

"Holy cow!"

"At least, before I let him go, I made him promise not to reveal my secret identity to anyone!" Barbara added, pulling a wry face.

"And you expect the little weasel to keep his word?" exclaimed Jennifer, disbelievingly. "Barbara you can be so… so damned gullible at times!" she added, with a sigh of exasperation.

"I hope he does! What else could I have done, Jen? If I'd made a citizen's arrest, and handed the guy over to the police, he would've blabbed! I couldn't kill him, to shut him up, now could I?" she added, with a sigh of her own.

"Hmm? I think I could've been tempted," replied Jenny, clenching her fists. She leant forward, and her lips just brushed Barbara's. "You poor, poor thing! So, what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, and just carry on as normal!" Barbara replied, then seeing the look on Jennifer's face, added, "What alternative do I have?"

Jenny's face broke into a mischievous grin. "Well, you could come to the Ancient Manuscripts Archive with me, so I can show you how truly sympathetic I really am?" she murmured, glancing around to ensure their conversation was not being overheard. "The one WITHOUT any security cameras!" she added, with a conspiratorial wink.

Barbara chuckled, and allowed the younger girl to take her by the hand, and lead her from her office. "Guess there's no harm in taking an early lunch break?" she told herself, pocketing her spectacles. She could already feel her panties growing damp, between her thighs.

-oOo-

As soon as they were inside the small storeroom, Jenny closed and locked the door, then lent back against it. "Now, what can we do, to help take your mind off your problem?" she murmured, huskily, starting to slowly unbutton her crisp white blouse, starting at the top button.

"I wonder?" Barbara replied, pulling the unbuttoned blouse open, and gazing at the shapely pair of boobs, unfettered by any bra, but still standing out firm and erect. "Strictly speaking, that contravenes the Library dress code," Barbara reminded herself, absently.

The younger girl deliberately arched her back, offering her breasts up to her superior. Barbara's palms cupped the shapely orbs, clamping the already erect nipples between her fingers, as she leant in and kissed Jenny on her full red lips, her eyes half closed.

"Mmmm, that was real nice!" Barbara murmured, as she pulled away, and locked eyes with her lesbian lover. She felt Jenny's fingers fumbling with the clasp and zip of her skirt, before it was tugged down over her hips. "I-I don't know how I'd get through the day without you, Jenny, darling?" Her own hands were now at work, pushing Jenny's short skirt up her smooth unblemished thighs, until it was bunched about her slim waist.

"Hey, let's not get too sentimental," Jenny admonished with an impish grin, unbuttoning Barbara's crisp, white blouse, and slipping it from her shoulders. Her hands moved to the front clasp of Barbara's lacy white bra, and expertly unclipped it, and pulled the cups away from those gorgeous tits. Her hands moved to the prominent nipples, and she adroitly flicked them into full erection, with her thumbs.

"Aaahhh!" Barbara gave a gasp of pleasure and arched her back, closing her eyes, even as she hooked her thumbs into the sides of Jenny's panties, and dragged them down over her hips and buttocks. Their mouths met again, in a long, passionate kiss, even as she pushed her own panties down to join her skirt, about her ankles, before stepping out of both.

"Oh, Barbara!" moaned Jenny, as the two girls embraced, her left hand moving down to rub straightened fingers against Barbara's already moist sex. "Aaaahhh!" She gave a gasp of pleasure, as she felt her lover's fingers start to caress her clitoris, feeling it swell and throb beneath Barbara's loving touch.

"Oh, Jen!" Barbara gasped. "Make love to me… pleasssse?"

The blonde's hot wet mouth descended over Barbara's erect left nipple, suckling, powerfully.

"Aaagghh! Oh, yesss!" Barbara gasped, her own fingers rubbing faster and faster, against Jennifer's engorged clit.

"Mmmnnngh!" the blonde gasped, squirming with pleasure, sucking even harder, like a starving baby. She came up, gasping for air. "God, that feels sooh good, Babs! It's making me grow all wet and sloppy!" She lowered her face to Barbara's other heaving breast, and took the teat into her eager mouth. "Mmmm, ummm!"

Barbara gripped the blonde's engorged clitty between her finger and thumb, and squeezed hard.

"Aaaahh! Nnnngghh!" Jenny gasped, about the throbbing crest, then accidentally bit down on it, as she started to cum.

"Yeowww!" Barbara cried, as she realized that all four of Jen's fingers were now inside her pussy, pistoning in and out. "Oh, Jeez, Jen, I'm going to cum! I'm cumming!" she cried, bucking her hips forward, and throwing her head back, as she began to orgasm, uncontrollably.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

The two climaxing girls froze, their eyes flying wide open with fear, their arousal instantly forgotten.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Again the sound of a fist banging on the locked door. "What's going on in there?" growled a deep masculine voice. "Lemme in!"

"Oh shit!" gasped Jennifer, going a deathly pale.

The two young women, hastily pulled on their clothes, and buttoned their blouses, and straightened their mussed up hair, accompanied by several more loud thumps on the door. It sounded as if someone was trying to smash the door down with their shoulder?

"Er, who's there?" Barbara called out, belatedly, buttoning up her jacket, and trying to compose herself.

"Is that you, Ms. Gordon?" called the man's voice.

Barbara recognized the owner. It was Brad Fleming, a recent addition to the library staff, and their resident I.T. and Security Specialist.

"Er, um, yes, Mr. Fleming?" Barbara confirmed, cautiously turning the key, and unlocking the door. "Why, is there a problem?"

Thump!

The door flew open, and the six-feet two-inch, well-built newcomer, staggered into the room, almost falling onto his face. He straightened up, and straightened his tie. "What are you two doing in here?" he asked, suspiciously, peering around and sniffing the air.

"If you must know," Barbara responded, haughtily, "Ms Goodbody was, ah, was helping me look for a rare manuscript, that I require for my current research project! Unfortunately, it does not seem to be here! Isn't that so, Jennifer?"

"Er, yes, absolutely, Ms Gordon!" Jenny replied, nodding her blonde head, vigorously. "We, ah, we couldn't find it!"

"Oh yeah, then why was the door locked?" Brad demanded, suspiciously, trying to regain control of the situation.

"The door was NOT locked!" Barbara retorted, red-faced. "It… it was probably stuck? It's been getting stuck, on and off, for some time now! I'll get building maintenance to take another look at it!"

"Oh yeah?" Brad sneered, noting the flushed appearance of both young women, and not believing a single word Barbara had uttered.

"YES!" snapped Barbara. "Now, if you will excuse us, Mr. Fleming, some people have work to do!" With that, she brushed past the astonished, open-mouthed, red-faced man, with Jenny right behind her.

-oOo-

As soon as they were both back in Barbara's office, with the door firmly closed, Jenny burst into a fit of giggling. "You… You were terrific, Barbara!" she finally gasped, tears of laughter running down her lovely face. "Did you see the idiotic look on his smug face? You certainly bluffed your way out of that one!"

Barbara frowned. "We may have gotten away with it this time, Jen," she growled, "but I'm afraid we've only succeeded in arousing his suspicions!"

-oOo-

Brad Fleming sniffed the air in the storeroom. The place stank of sex! He closed and opened the door, several times. It moved smoothly on its hinges, without even a hint of sticking. He noted the key, still in the lock, and smiled to himself. "That stuck-up bitch, Gordon, must take me for a complete fool?" he muttered, angrily.

Suddenly, he spotted a scrap of dark material, partly obscured by the bottom of a bookcase, and squatted down to retrieve it. "Well, I'm gonna catch those two dykes red-handed, if it's the last thing I ever do!" he added, holding up a brief pair of lacy panties. They were still warm, and the gusset was ever so slightly damp!