Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 10

Story Info
The Joker & the million dollar secret.
3.1k words
4.75
31k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: The Price Of Silence

Chapter 10: The Joker Intervenes

As soon as she was back in her apartment, Barbara set about removing all evidence of her alter-ego's presence. She removed the secret switch and flex from under the dressing table, which opened up the secret entrance, after first removing all her sexual and bondage aids to the hidden passage beyond. The switch and flex had been held in position by Velcro pads, so there were no telltale screw holes remaining, after their removal. Evidence of the secret entrance should now be undetectable, to all but the most microscopically thorough examination of the apartment. Unfortunately, it also meant she would only be able to access the Bat-garage from outside the building, for the time being. She intended to fit one of those near undetectable infra-red electronic switches, at the earliest opportunity. She deliberately left the revealing Batgirl outfit that Smallpiece had provided, in the bottom drawer of her dresser. After all, no self-respecting genuine superheroine would wear such a sluttish, revealing costume. Barbara felt herself blushing at the thought.

Suddenly, the telephone began to ring, causing Barbara to give a guilty start. "Goodness, my nerves are all on edge," she muttered, walking over and picking up the receiver. "Hello, Barbara Gordon speaking," she announced, in a tired voice.

"Barbara, dear, are you all right?" enquired the familiar voice on the other end of the line. "I've only just heard! It's... It's almost unbelievable, and in a public place like the Gotham City Central Library!"

Barbara smiled to herself, noting the anxiety in her father's voice.

"It's all right daddy, I'm fine, honestly! One of my work colleagues stumbled upon us, before the swine could have his evil way with me, and between us, we managed to turn the tables on the pervert! Unfortunately, he managed to get away, in the confusion that followed."

"Any clues as to his identity dear?"

"No daddy, he was a total stranger! I'd never laid eyes on him, before today! He must have just wandered in off the streets, looking for his opportunity?" She didn't like to lie to her father, but she couldn't tell him the truth.

"You poor thing! It must have been absolutely terrifying?"

"It's not something I'd ever want to go through again, daddy, but I'm fine, honestly, apart from a couple of minor bruises!"

"Do... Do you want to talk about it, dear? Get it off your chest, so to speak?"

"Not really, daddy! It's still all too fresh in my mind. I promise to make a full statement to the police, in a day or two, when I'm feeling a little more like my normal self!"

"You do that, dear! We don't want that sort of scum wandering the streets of Gotham any longer than necessary. He will only try to do the same thing again, with some other unsuspecting young woman!"

"I promise, daddy!"

"Do you want me to come over tonight, dear? I can cancel the speech that I was due to give to the Gotham branch of the 'Society for Fallen Women'!"

Barbara tried not to giggle. She was tempted to ask him if they could send someone around to her place, to see what they could do for her. "It... It's okay, daddy, I prefer to be on my own," she replied. "I shall be fine, honestly! I think I'll retire early, with a glass of warm milk."

"Very well, princess, if you're sure? You look after yourself! I'll call again tomorrow!"

"'Night daddy!"

"Goodnight, Barbara, dear!"

Barbara waited for the click of the receiver being replaced, then hung up. She could expect other calls of a similar nature, from worried friends and neighbors, over the next few days.

-oOo-

Jack Napier, A.K.A. The Joker, sat back in his chair, with his feet resting on the battered old desk in front of him, shuffling a pack of playing cards, with the usual insane grin etched on his sickly pale features. His current hideout was in the basement of a sleazy downtown Gotham nightclub, 'The 69 Club', that mainly catered for lesbians and other female citizens with a similar sexual leaning. It was the near perfect cover for his base of operations.

There was a knock at the door, and one of his aids, a six-feet six-inch tall giant of a man, who went by the name of Jake, entered. "Sorry to interrupt you, Joker, but there's a little runt upstairs, who says he's got some important information for you! Claims it's worth a whole lot of your dough!"

The Joker sighed. "Probably some guy trying to rip me off?" he growled. "Still, I'm curious about how he managed to track me down? Escort him down here, will you Jake?"

Jake grinned. "Sure thing, boss!" The giant turned, and lumbered from the room.

-oOo-

Meanwhile, Brad Fleming was sitting at his office desk, staring at the recording of the events that had taken place earlier, in the library storeroom, on his PC monitor. There had been something that didn't seem to ring true, about Barbara Gordon's story of her attempted rape?

He lent forward, as he saw the door open, and Barbara Gordon enter the room, dragging the puny-looking rapist in behind her, by his one hand. She certainly wasn't acting like a reluctant victim, more like a willing participant. Brad watched the Assistant librarian lean back against the door, with what looked like a look of relief on her face? He saw her lips move, but unfortunately, there had been no microphone to pick up her words. Brad cursed this oversight, under his breath.

The librarian turned to face the door, and the man reached out and caressed her ass, then she spun around to face him again, her lips moving, and a look of panic on her face. Brad chuckled to himself. "The bitch has just discovered that the key is missing from the lock!" he murmured. He patted his jacket pocket, where the key currently resided.

The man seemed amused, as he spoke to her, and she immediately began to undress. Brad licked his lips. She seemed eager enough, and there was no sign of the so-called rapist's knife, threatening her life.

Brad gasped, as the girl posed in front of the man, legs slightly apart, in just her shoes, stockings and... "Jeez, the slut's wearing open-crotch panties!" he gasped, aloud. He'd failed to notice that, when he'd burst in on them. It was clear that the girl's story about being forced into the storeroom at knifepoint was a complete fabrication.

Meanwhile, the guy had pulled out his cock, before stepping forward to fondle the slut's tits, and then kiss her. It was clear that there was no reluctance on the Barbara's part. The man spoke, and the girl turned around and braced her hands against the wall, alongside the door, spreading her legs, and thrusting her ass back, causing the crotch of her panties to spread wide apart, and giving the guy easy access to her juicy cunt.

Brad watched the man thrust his penis deep into the bitch's cunt, and start to fuck her hard and fast. "Saved you from being raped, huh?" he murmured, with a wide grin on his face. Barbara Gordon's face was contorted with pleasure, as she was well and truly screwed, her mouth silently crying out her pleasure, on the monitor screen.

Suddenly, her eyes flew wide open with fear, and she cried out, while the man withdrew his penis, a look of panic on his face. "That must be when I pounded on the door?" Brad thought. The girl spun around, and kneed the guy in the bollocks, and he crumpled to the floor, in obvious agony.

The door flew inward, and Brad saw his image stumble in, almost tripping over the so-called rapist. "Not my finest entrance," he acknowledged, good-humoredly.

The girl, suddenly sobbing, threw her arms around Brad's neck, and pressing her naked breasts against his chest.

"No wonder I almost fell for her line of bullshit," Brad growled, watching the slut squirm her sexy body up against his, a crafty smile on her lips. His cock had swiftly grown rock hard, as the slut started kissing him, passionately.

Then the stranger staggered up off the floor, and made a break for the open doorway.

Brad watched his image try to follow the man, only to be deliberately tripped up by the redhead. "Damn, you fell for that one," he cursed, under his breath.

As his image exited the storeroom, and Barbara started to get dressed, Brad stopped the recording, and reclined back in his chair, hands behind his neck, a broad smile on his face. He could, of course, make this recording public, and ruin the reputation of that stuck-up whore, but he had a much better use for it!

-oOo-

Cyril Smallpiece eyed the Joker, nervously. He'd heard some pretty gruesome tales about this weirdo and his dealings, but it was claimed that he had a psychotic hatred of Batman, Robin and The Batgirl, and would pay almost anything, if it meant destroying one or more of the dynamic trio.

The Joker reclined back in his chair, his white-gloved hands clasped across his chest, top hat on his head, with a horrible caricature of a smile painted on his face. He eyed the scrawny specimen before him. The guy was obviously terrified of him. "I understand that you wish to sell me some, so-called important information?" he enquired, in a deceptively calm voice.

"Er, yes, that is correct!"

There was a long pause.

"Well," roared the Joker, "what is it, you puny little creature? You are wasting my valuable time!"

"First, we must agree a price," squeaked, Cyril, trembling, violently.

"And how much is this information going to cost me?" growled the Joker, menacingly.

"One... One million dollars!"

"Har, har, har! Did you hear that Jake? This scrawny moron thinks I'm going to give him a million dollars!"

Jake guffawed, loudly. "Shall I take him out now, Boss, and re-arrange those weasel-like features?"

The Joker raised one hand, palm outward, in a calming gesture. "No, no, not yet! Let's hear what this comedian's got to say, first! I could do with some entertainment!"

"You... You agree to my t-terms then?" stuttered Cyril, trying to stop his teeth from chattering with fright.

"If your information is worth it, you will receive your due reward," agreed the Joker, magnanimously.

Cyril began to feel a little bolder. "What would you say, if I told you that I know the REAL identity of The Batgirl?" he declared, smugly.

The Joker's eyes glittered with sudden interest, and he leant forward in his chair. "You claim to have discovered the TRUE identity of the Dark Damsel?" he hissed. "Tell me her name, at once!"

Cyril grinned, and puffed out his chest, self-importantly. "Batgirl's real identity is that of Barbara Gordon, Assistant Head Librarian at the Gotham City Central Library, and daughter of..."

"...of none other than Commissioner James Gordon, head of the GCPD, and a constant thorn in my side!" finished the Joker, in a voice filled with awe. "Well, well, well, Barbara Gordon, eh? Who would have believed it!" His eyes narrowed. "Of course, you have irrefutable proof of this?"

Smallpiece smiled. "Of course! Here is the address of Ms. Gordon's apartment." He handed the Joker a slip of paper, with the address written on it. "If your men care to search the place, they will find a secret switch beneath the dresser in her bedroom. This opens up a doorway into a narrow passageway, where she stores all her Bat-equipment and costumes. It also leads down to some sort of garage, where she stores her Batcycle, although I've never actually been down there to check for myself!"

"Hmmm? Your story has a ring of truth about it, Mr. Smallpiece. I'm inclined to believe you," the Joker said, leaning back in his chair, and clasping his gloved hands together. "Please escort Mr. Smallpiece outside and give him his reward, Jake!"

"Certainly, Boss!" responded the gorilla of a man, trying to keep the grin from his ugly features. "This way, small fry!"

Cyril hurried after him, smiling broadly. All his money worries would soon be at an end. Little did he know that, in a matter of minutes, ALL his worries would be at an end... permanently!

-oOo-

Barbara awoke, with a start, from a troubled sleep, filled with lurid visions of Cyril Smallpiece, and the things that he'd made her do. Despite the fact that she always slept in the raw, and that it was a comparatively cool night, she was soaked with clammy perspiration, and her nipples were standing out, almost painfully, and were as hard as bullets. She squirmed, uncomfortably, then decided to get up and fetch herself a glass of milk from the refrigerator.

As she tripped toward the closed bedroom door, she heard a dull, but distinct thud, from the adjoining room, and froze to the spot. Someone else was in her apartment. "It's probably that damned Smallpiece again, after his jollies!" she muttered, under her breath. She eased open the door, and peered through the narrow crack. Sure enough, a dark figure was hunched over one of the storage units, rifling through the drawers.

"The nosy bastard!" she cursed, swinging open the door, and stepping into the room, one hand going for the light switch, set in the wall alongside it.

"Okay, Cyril, you blackmailing little rat, this is...." Her voice trailed away, as the light came on, and the unexpected visitor swung around, straightening up. It wasn't Cyril Smallpiece, but a huge gorilla of a man, dressed in slacks and a T-shirt, whom she'd never laid eyes on before. "Who the hell are..." she started to exclaim, but her words were cut short by a foul-smelling cloth that was rammed over her nose and mouth, by a second man, who'd just stepped from behind the open door. At the same time, his other hand wrapped around her chest, painfully crushing her breasts against her ribs.

"Mmmnngghh, Nnnggghhh!" Barbara gasped, reflexively reaching up with both hands, to try to pull the hand and cloth from her face, while inadvertently breathing in some of the noxious fumes. At the same time, she squirmed her naked body, desperately trying to wriggle free of his powerful grasp.

The huge man in front of her, moving with deceptive speed, grabbed her wrists, pinning her arms to her sides, with child-like ease, as she desperately tried to kick and squirm her way free. Barbara felt her senses starting to whirl, and her struggles grow more and more feeble, as the fumes invaded her gasping lungs. "Chloroform!" was the last coherent thought she had, as she felt her legs starting to buckle beneath her, and she slid to the floor, unconscious.

"They fall for it every time!" Jake chuckled.

"Now that's what I call a nice bit of ass!" exclaimed Sid, slipping the chloroform soaked cloth back into his hip pocket, and staring down at the naked girl, sprawled out lewdly at his feet, legs akimbo, and showing all she'd got. He unzipped the front of his jeans, pulling out his semi-flaccid penis.

"Put your cock back in your pants, you moron," growled Jake, "we've got work to do, remember? The secret compartment is supposed to be in the bedroom, somewhere? You search for the switch on the dresser, while I get the bitch onto the sofa!"

"Why can't I put her on the sofa, and you search for the switch?" protested Sid, unable to drag his eyes off Barbara's shapely tits, with their unusually prominent nipples.

"'Cause I'm in charge, and I'm bigger than you!" snarled Jake, giving him a threatening look.

"Okay, okay, no need to get all hot and bothered!" grumbled Sid. He headed for the bedroom, zipping his pants up and muttering to himself. "It ain't fair!"

Jake picked up the unconscious girl, as if she was a feather, and laid her out on the sofa. "She sure is a looker," he conceded to himself, reaching out and running his fingertips through her curly-haired pubic thatch, before slipping a gnarled finger between her pouting pink pussy lips. The girl stirred slightly, moaning in her sleep, and Jake felt his cock stiffen.

"I can't find no switch!" Sid called out from within the bedroom.

"Holy Crap!" snarled Jake, removing his roving hands from the girl's body, and hurrying into the bedroom. "It's under the top of the dresser, you idiot!" he snapped, walking over and running his hand underneath the top, in the area between the two sets of drawers.

He frowned. "It ain't here?" he muttered. He checked again, and then got down on his hands and knees, to examine the underside of the dressing table. There was no sign of any switch!

Climbing to his feet, he pulled out all the drawers, and dumped their contents all over the carpet, searching for a hidden switch. "There ain't no fuckin' switch!" he snarled, after a couple of minutes. He tried to move the dresser, but the damned thing appeared to be fixed to the floor. "I think the boss has been had," he grunted, standing upright.

Suddenly, his gaze alighted on a bulky plastic bag, amongst the underwear and cosmetics strewn over the floor. "What's this?" he exclaimed scooping it up, and emptying its contents out on the bed.

"Hey, you've found her Batgirl outfit!" exclaimed Sid, picking up the Bat-cowl and mask.

"Oh yeah?" sneered Jake, picking up the tiny black thong and the see-through body stocking. "I ain't never seen The Batgirl dressed in an outfit like this!"

"Hmm, guess you're right," replied Sid, examining one of the black thigh-length boots, with its three-inch platform soles and eight-inch spiky heels, "but I sure wish I had!"

"This is some sort of kinky fancy-dress outfit," concluded Jake. "Still, we better take it back and show it to the boss? Finish up searching in here, while I carry the dame down to the car! Let me know, if you find anything else incriminating!"

What's this? Barbara Gordon in the hands of The Joker! Will the Clown of Crime discover her secret identity? Read Chapter 11, coming soon!