Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 11

Story Info
Barbara Gordon, captive of the Joker.
3.7k words
4.5
55.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: The Price Of Silence

Chapter 11: Captive Of The Joker

The Joker stared at the unconscious girl, limply hanging from the steel manacles about her wrists. These were, in turn, attached to short lengths of chain, fixed to a metal girder, than ran the width of the cellar ceiling. The muffled thump of loud pop music, filtered down from the club above, as he ogled her superb nude figure. "She could easily make ten times her pathetic librarian salary, as a porn movie star," he mused.

"So," he growled, turning to look at the third occupant of the room, "you found no actual evidence that the delectable Ms. Gordon here, is indeed my hated nemesis, Batgirl?"

Jake shook his head. "Sorry Boss, we ripped her place apart, but all we could find was that kinky Bat-babe costume, that you have there!" Jake shuffled his feet, uncomfortably, as he watched his Boss pick up the black thong, and examine it, minutely, before placing the gusset beneath his hooked nose and breathing in, deeply.

"Aaahhh!" The Joker exhaled, then suddenly brightening up. "Still, even if she isn't the Bat-bitch, we should still be able to demand a nice little ransom for her return, from her father?" he declared, with a chuckle. "Go fetch the video camera, Jake. Time to make us a short home movie!"

"Sure Boss, right away Boss!" replied Jake, turning and beating a hasty retreat.

The Joker walked over to his female prisoner, his eyes glittering, insanely, as he took in the erotic sight before him. Removing his white kid leather gloves, he reached out and ran his pale, blotchy hands over the shapely breasts, sitting high on the girl's chest, before teasing the already prominent nipples into full stiffness, between his fingers and thumbs.

The girl moaned, and squirmed slightly, in her unconscious state, her body twisting and rocking, as she hung from her shackles, her toes barely brushing the cellar floor.

He slowly ran his left hand down over her tight flat belly and the swell of her mons, before slipping a thick pale finger between the prominent labia of her vagina, inserting it right up to the second knuckle. He was pleasantly surprised by the tightness of the girl's snatch.

"Aaaaaahhh!" the girl gasped, arching her back slightly, as her eyelashes fluttered open, and she started to return to full consciousness. "Wha...? Where am I?" she gasped. Her eyes opened wide in horror, as his horrible grinning countenance swum into focus.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, my dear!" The Joker greeted, with a sinister chuckle. "You are the guest of The Joker!" As he spoke, he thrust his finger all the way into her tight vulva, while pressing his thumb hard up against her clitoris.

"Aaaggh!" the girl gasped, involuntarily jerking her hips forward. "Please... what are you d-doing to me? Please let me go.... Unngghh!" She jerked again, as a second, then a third finger, joined the first, all three starting to saw in and out of her pussy. "Noooo! Please... stop!" she gasped, writhing about on his pistoning fingers. "Aaaahhhh!"

The Joker chuckled at this erotic sight. "I must apologize for your current state of undress, my dear," he continued, "but you were naked when my men shanghaied you, and they were in such a hurry, that they inadvertently forgot to bring along any of your clothes."

Barbara glanced down at herself, realizing, for the first time, that she was completely nude. "You... You monster!" she gasped, angrily, blushing a deep shade of pink, as she realized she was complete exposed to his lewd gaze.

The Joker ignored her indignant outburst, giving her swollen clitoris a sharp tug, and causing Barbara to gasp with shock, and her hips to jerk forward, as she cried out. "Aaahhhhhh!"

"I have been reliably informed that you are also The Batgirl, Miss Gordon," he enquired, his eyes glittering with a strange, feverish light. "Is that information correct?"

"W-What?" she gasped, wide-eyed, a confused and frightened look on her lovely face. "What are you talking about? Of course I'm not Batgirl!" Barbara was determined not to reveal her secret identity to this lunatic, at all costs. She would almost certainly be signing her own death warrant, if she did so.

The Joker squeezed her already abused clitoris between his blotchy fingers, and then twisted it, viciously.

"Aaiiiieeee!" the girl screeched, writhing in agony.

"Are you The Batgirl?" he snarled.

"Please... no more! My name is Barbara Gordon. I work in the public library. I-I don't know what you're talking about! Don't hurt me anymore! Pleassse!"

The Joker sighed in exasperation. "I figured that's what you'd say!" he growled, giving her swollen clit one last tug, before releasing it. "Never mind, you are still of some use to me!" He took a step backward and looked into her pain-filled eyes. "You and I are going to star in a short video recording, Miss Gordon," he murmured, through his garishly painted lips. "One that will hopefully convince your devoted father to part with a large amount of cash, in exchange for your relatively undamaged return?" He chuckled at his final words. One way or another, the girl would never leave there alive, but he wasn't about to tell her that.

Jake entered the cellar, carrying a compact video camera, and a couple of floodlights, mounted on tripod stands. "Where d'ya want these, Boss?" he asked.

"Place them over there, facing our lovely guest," the Joker replied, stepping away from the girl. "Then help me get these boots on her!" he added, picking up one of the black, thigh boots from the small pile of items on the desktop.

"Sure thing, Boss!"

-oOo-

The Joker stared at his prisoner, now clad in spiky-heeled, tight fitting black boots that reached almost up to her nicely padded mons. The three-inch platform soles and eight-inch heels, meant she was now able to stand on both feet, legs slightly apart, thus taking most of the strain off her poor arms and shoulders. Jake had switched on the floodlights, and illuminated the girl, who was still tugging, futilely, at her wrist shackles.

"Quite delicious!" the Joker murmured, with a cackle. "Start the camera rolling, when I give you the word, Jake!"

Jake, with one eye glued to the eyepiece of the video camera, gave an acknowledging wave, with his free hand.

Jack Napier stepped behind the naked trembling girl, and pulled out his pale, blotchy penis. Gripping her firm, shapely buttocks, he pulled them apart, exposing her small dark-brown anal sphincter to his gaze. "Start the camera rolling!" he ordered his henchman.

"W-What are you g-going to do?" gasped Barbara, in a panicky voice, twisting her head around, trying to see what the Joker was up to. Her eyes alighted on his huge pale blotchy cock. "Oh nooh! Please don't..." she pleaded, as she felt the blunt head of his penis, nuzzling against her exposed anus. "Noooooooo! Aaaaaggghh!" She cried out, as he gripped her hips, and thrust forward, penetrating her ass to a depth of about two-inches.

"Aaaiiieee!" Barbara screeched, in pain, arching her back, as she tried to pull away from him. "Please, nooooo!"

The Joker peered over her left shoulder, at the whirring camera. "Recognize your darling daughter, Commissioner?" he chortled, addressing the lens. "As you can see, she is my helpless prisoner, and her ultimate fate rests solely in your hands!" To emphasize this fact, he jerked his hips forward, penetrating the girl's shapely ass by another couple of inches.

"Yeowwww!" shrieked the girl, the pain clearly etched onto her face, as she tossed her head from side to side, her tangled red hair brushing her naked shoulders. "Please... no more! Please, Joker, I beg you?"

The Joker turned his ghoulish smile back to the camera. "If you wish to keep her pain and degradation to a minimum, you will deposit one million dollars in the new trashcan outside the Gotham City Central Library, at midnight tomorrow night!" He rammed his hips forward again, forcing a further inch and a half into Barbara's tight rear passage.

"Aiiiiieeee!" Barbara screeched, tears streaming down her face. The pain was almost unbearable. "Don't do it, daddy!" she sobbed. "Please don't do it!"

"Shut up, bitch!" snarled the Joker, ramming his cock all the way into her back passage, and proceeding to fuck in and out of her, viciously. "Remember Commissioner," he panted, "one million... trashcan... Gotham Central Library... tomorrow night!"

"Nooooooooooo!" beseeched Barbara, her hips jerking forward, her dark bush glistening with moisture, as he pistoned in and out of her painfully dry back-passage, in time to the muffled pounding beat of the disco music, coming from upstairs.

The Joker gave Jake a nod, and the recording ended.

"That wasn't very clever, slut!" he snarled in Barbara's ear, then renewed his pumping into her ass, while his pale, blotchy fingers played with her swollen clitoris. "I can see I shall have to teach you a few lessons in obedience, bitch!"

Despite herself, Barbara found herself panting, in time with his vicious thrusts, as he squeezed and pulled on her engorged clit, growing ever closer to her climax. "Aaagghh! Please... nooooooh!" she groaned, eyes closed, tossing her head from side to side. Her sweat-streaked body continued to jerk, erotically, in time with the beat of the music, filtering down from club above.

"Aaaahhhh! Oooohhhh! Nnngghhh!" Barbara orgasmed, her mind filled with shame and degradation, hardly aware of the hot jism spurting into her tightly contracting asshole, as the Joker attained his own climax.

-oOo-

Jennifer Goodbody was worried, as she stepped into the small elevator and pressed the second floor button. She'd tried to call Barbara, the previous evening, but the telephone line had been engaged, and this morning, her friend still wasn't answering her phone. Barbara hadn't answered her electronic pager, at the front entrance to the apartment block either, but luckily, Jenny had convinced one of the other residents, someone whom she knew slightly, to unlock the electronic mechanism, and let her in, after she'd explained that she was worried about Barbara.

The elevator lurched to a halt, and Jenny rushed out, as soon as the door slid open. Her heart gave a sickening lurch, as she saw the steel security door to Barbara's apartment, partially open, and she paused to cautiously peek around the doorframe. The sight that greeted her eyes filled her with foreboding.

The lounge had been completely trashed, with items strewn about all over the floor, the former contents of the open cupboards and drawers. There was no sign of occupation, and the door to the adjoining bedroom hung open.

"Barbara, are you all right?" Jenny called, rushing across the room, and through the open bedroom door. She came to an abrupt halt. The bedroom was, if anything, in a bigger mess than the lounge, with all of Barbara's personal effects strewn about. "Someone has searched the place, and they weren't too fussy about the mess they left behind!" she muttered to herself, peering around. There was no sign of Barbara. Jenny had half-expected to find her blood-soaked corpse sprawled over the bedroom floor.

She gave a small sigh of relief. It looked as if Barbara had been kidnapped, rather than murdered, although that was scant consolation. She decided to check out the secret chamber and the passageway, and was surprised to discover that the switch that normally opened the secret panel was no longer there.

Jenny's forehead creased in a bemused frown. "Now why would that be missing?" she asked herself. She dropped to her knees and checked closely. There was no sign of the switch ever having been there!

Realization suddenly dawned. "It could only have been removed by Barbara, because she was worried that someone else might discover the secret passageway, and the incriminating evidence within? Yes, that's it! That bastard Smallpiece must've revealed her secret identity to someone else, and they, in turn, have turned the place upside down, looking for corroborative evidence! Babs must've walked in on them, and been overpowered?" Jenny surmised.

She clenched her hands in frustration. After she checked out the apartment, for clues, she would have to go downstairs, and enter the Bat-garage via the secret entrance in the alley, out back, to see if there was anything there that might help her discover the whereabouts of her friend and lover?

She turned and started for the outer door...

Brring, brring! Brring, brring!

Jenny froze, half way to the door, then, after a moment's hesitation, she walked over and picked up the telephone. "Hello?"

"Barbara?" enquired a deep, vaguely familiar male voice.

"Er, no! Who is this?"

"Ah, this is Bruce Wayne! Could I speak to Miss Gordon, please?"

"Barbara isn't here, Mr. Wayne," Jenny answered, recognizing him as the multi-millionaire industrialist, and long-time friend of the Gordon family. She decided to come clean with the man. "My name's Jennifer Goodbody, Mr. Wayne. I'm a close friend of Barbara."

"Oh, yes, Jennifer! I've heard Miss Gordon speak highly of...!"

"I-I think something real bad has happened to Barbara, Mr. Wayne!" Jenny interjected, hastily, cutting him off. "I've just arrived at her place, and the apartment has been ransacked. There's no sign of Barbara!"

"Stay right there, Ms. Goodbody! Don't touch anything. In the meantime, I'll try to contact Batman and Robin, and get them over there, right away!" reply the millionaire, in a no-nonsense voice.

Jenny heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Mr. Wayne," she gasped, "I would be most grateful. Should I contact the local police, in the meantime?"

"NO!" There was a loud click, as the multi-millionaire hung up.

While she was waiting, Barbara decided to check out the Bat-garage, despite Mr. Wayne's request for her not to touch anything.

-oOo-

Jenny felt around, and found the correct ivy-covered brick, and gave it a firm push. As far as she knew, she was the only person, apart from Barbara, who knew how to get into the small hidden ground level garage. A section of the wall swung upward, to reveal the compact inside of the Bat-garage.

Jenny entered, switched on the electric light, and gazed around, as the door swung shut behind her. Batgirl's motorcycle was propped up on its stand. She half-crouched, and touched one of the twin exhaust pipes. "Cold! The Batcycle hasn't been used for some considerable time," she muttered to herself.

She peered around. Everything seemed in its normal place, and undisturbed, as far as she could tell. She slowly mounted the narrow stairwell that led up to Barbara's apartment. At the top of the wooden stairs, was a short landing, with a wall-mounted cupboard on one side, and a line of clothes hooks on the other, from which hung Barbara's various Bat-costumes, together with her utility belt. Jenny pressed the red button on the wall, and a section of wall and floor, together with the dresser, swung into the bedroom beyond.

"Hmmm, Barbara certainly didn't leave here as The Batgirl," Jenny mused, "and, whoever searched the apartment, failed to find any proof of her secret identity, such as this passageway." She stepped through into the bedroom, and the dresser swung back into place, closing and locking the secret panel, with a quiet click.

-oOo-

Jenny was sprawled out on the sofa in the lounge, half asleep, when there was a loud knocking on the partly-open steel door. She started, as two strangely dressed characters walked into the room.

"Jennifer Goodbody?" inquired the larger of the two men, six-feet two, with an impressive physique, dressed in a Bat-costume, with a bat emblem on his sculpted black Kevlar breastplate.

"Batman," she gasped, sitting bolt upright, and tugging down her short skirt, which had ridden up to reveal her knickers, "a-and Robin?"

"Holy Tornado!" exclaimed the more garishly attired Boy Wonder, punching a gauntleted fist into the palm of his other gloved hand, as he peered around. "This place looks like a hurricane has struck it!"

"I-I think whoever did this, was looking for proof of Barbara's secret identity!" explained Jenny, grimly. She knew that the Caped Crusader was already aware of Barbara's alternate persona.

"And did they find any?" asked Batman, anxiously.

She shook her head. "I don't think so, Batman?"

Batman heaved a sigh. "That's a relief," he growled, and then frowned. "Yet you still think they abducted Miss Gordon?"

"Yes! Perhaps they're hoping to force an admission out of her, somehow?" suggested Jenny, with a worried look on her lovely face.

"Don't worry, Sparrow, they'll never get Babs to admit she's Batgirl," declared Robin, confidently. "That girl's got a lot of spunk!"

"How... How did you know I was Sparrow?" gasped Jenny, going pale, and clutching at her chest.

Batman chuckled. "Batgirl revealed your identity to us, some months ago, Sparrow. She explained how helpful you've been, on some of her nightly patrols!"

Jenny blushed. "Yeah, well, I like to help out whenever I can, but I have another job, which involves having to work late, several nights a week, so it's not as often as we'd both like!"

"Yeah, we've heard all about your part-time job as a stripper," chortled Robin, with a big grin on his boyish features.

Jenny blushed again, and lowered her gaze, unable to look him in the face.

"Robin, you're embarrassing the poor girl," admonished Batman, before turning back to the blonde. "Have you managed to find any clues, as to who the perpetrators might be, Jennifer?"

Jenny shook her blonde curls. "Not really, Batman, but I figure it's something to do with this Cyril Smallpiece guy?" She saw the blank looks on their faces. "He's the one who's been blackmailing Barbara, threatening to reveal her secret identity, and ruin her crime-fighting career!"

"Holy Scumbag!" exclaimed the younger of the Dynamic Duo, slamming one gauntleted fist into the palm of the other.

"And you think this Smallpiece character may have revealed this information to one of Gotham's Crime Kings?" suggested the Caped Crusader, reading her mind.

"Uh, huh!"

"A perfectly reasonable hypothesis, given the circumstances," agreed Batman, nodding, grimly. "He would have soon bled Barbara dry. She's not a particularly wealthy woman!"

"It... It wasn't her money he was after," replied Jenny, her eyes downcast, unable to look the Caped Crusader in the eye.

"Then what...? Oh, I see!" Batman thought for a moment. "We shall have to inform her father, the Commissioner, of course!"

Just then, a muffle ringing tone started to come from one of the compartments in Batman's utility belt. "Excuse me!" he said, pulling out a compact cell phone, and flipping it open. "Batman... Yes, Commissioner?"

"Batman, thank goodness! Two of my officers have found a man's body at the bottom of 'Lover's Leap'," the Police Commissioner said, urgently. Lover's Leap was a two hundred feet high viewing point, located in a well-known local beauty spot, just beyond the city boundary. "Half the bones in his body were broken, but the police doctor's initial report suggests that his neck was already broken, before he went over the edge, so we're looking at murder here, Caped Crusader!"

"Have you managed to identify the victim yet?"

"Luckily, yes! He was on our criminal database. He was a small-time cat burglar, by the name of Cyril Smallpiece. He had no previous history of violence and, as far as we know, was a bit of a loner?"

12