Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 14

Story Info
Ransom, robbery & oral sex. (penultimate chapter)
2.2k words
4.58
33.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Adventures Of Batgirl: The Price Of Silence

Chapter 14: A Bat's Ransom

Batman, Robin and Sparrow, still dressed in her Batgirl costume, crouched down on the third-storey platform of the fire escape, staring across at the imposing Gothic facade of the Gotham City Central Library and the incongruous new, two-feet diameter metal trashcan, sitting on the sidewalk out front. Something about it gnawed at the edge of Sparrow's consciousness. She frowned, in concentration.

During the previous twenty-four hours, they had tried and failed, abysmally, to locate the cellar where Barbara was being held hostage. Their only real hope was to tail the person who collected the ransom money, and hope that he or she led them to the abducted redhead!

Precisely at midnight, an unmarked saloon car drew up in front of the library, and the driver got out. Even from this distance, Batman recognized the upright, military-like stance of the Police Commissioner. The white-haired man peered around, but the street was deserted. In his hands, he carried a plain, brown-paper wrapped parcel, which, after a moment's hesitation, he pushed through the wide slot in the side of the trashcan.

While the locale may have appeared deserted, there were a half-a-dozen squad cars parked within thirty seconds drive of the library, and there were police marksmen hidden on the roof opposite the library frontage, with infrared sights attached their weapons.

The Commissioner took one last look around, then climbed back into the vehicle, and slowly drove away, while numerous pairs of eyes remained riveted on the trashcan.

The vigilantes stiffened, as a limo slowly cruised passed the front of the library building, but it didn't stop. "Probably some guy looking to pick up a hooker?" muttered Batman, in undisguised disgust.

They continued to maintain their vigil.

-oOo-

Numerous vehicles passed by, during the next fifteen-minutes, but none of them stopped. A couple of late-night revelers also staggered by, but nether one approached the trashcan containing the parcel of money.

"Hey, I've just realized something strange!" whispered Sparrow, her brow furrowing.

"What?" growled Batman, impatiently.

"Well, every one of those streetlamps already has a trashcan attached to it, and they all have the Gotham City crest on them. That new trashcan, not only doesn't bear the city crest, but it seems pretty superfluous, what with all those other..."

"Holy Shit!" exclaimed Robin.

"Follow me, old buddy!" snapped the Caped Crusader, attaching a line to the railing and his utility belt, and then fearlessly leaping into space. He swooped down gracefully, and landed on the sidewalk in a half-crouch, freeing the line, before bounding toward the trashcan.

As he bent down to examine it, Robin and Sparrow ran up behind him. "Damn," Batman swore, "the ransom money's gone! Robin, help me move this thing aside!"

Grunting and gasping, the two men manhandled the heavy cast metal trashcan, a couple of feet along the sidewalk.

Jenny stared at the open manhole that had been revealed. "Oh drat!" she gasped. "Damn, damn, damn!"

"Follow me!" snapped Batman, dropping through the open entrance, to disappear into the darkness. They quickly followed.

-oOo-

"It's no use," growled Batman, trying to keep the defeatist tone from his voice, as he shone the beam of his powerful Bat-flashlight around the large sewer, "they could have gone any way?" Just a few yards from the manhole, they'd stumbled upon a junction, with tunnels extending in four different directions.

"Holy Subterranean Spaghetti!" exclaimed Robin, in obvious frustration, smacking one gauntleted fist into the palm of the other.

"Drat!" muttered Sparrow, her breasts heaving, fetchingly.

They followed the Caped Crusader back to the open manhole, and he climbed the steel rungs of the ladder, toward street level.

As his head rose above the surface, a uniformed figure ran up, out of the gloom, panting and wheezing. "Begorra, Batman, thank goodness it's yourself," exclaimed a voice, in a thick Irish brogue.

"What is it, Chief O'Hara?" replied Batman, stepping clear of the manhole, then holding out a hand to assist Sparrow's exit.

"One of my finest officers has just discovered that there's been a robbery in the Central Library!"

"WHAT?" Batman's exclaimed, his eyebrows shooting up. "What's been stolen, and when did it happen?"

"T'was that musty old book that they had on display, and the two security men who were guarding it, are both dead!" replied the Irishman, grimly. "Looks like the thieves used some sort of lethal poison gas?"

"How on earth did they get past the security systems?" Robin wondered, aloud.

"I don't know, old chum, but we'll soon find out!" growled Batman, heading for the library entrance, at a fast trot. Robin and Sparrow, hurried after him.

-oOo-

Harry Hartmann sprawled back in his chair, in the Security Center, holding a damp towel against the lump on the back of his head, and gave a low groan of pain. "My head feels as if a herd of elephants has trampled over it!" he groaned.

"What happened, Harry?" demanded Sparrow, urgently, leaning over him. "Who slugged you?"

Harry managed to focus his blurred vision on the shapely questioner. "I'm sorry, Batgirl, but I never even caught a glimpse of my attacker!" His gaze moved to the bank of controls before him. "But whoever it was, must've deactivated all the security devices, including the newly installed ones for the 'Glastonbury Tome'?" His eyes widened, and he tried to struggle to his feet.

"Easy Mr. Hartmann," said Robin, gently restraining him. "I'm afraid it's too late to prevent the robbery, or save the lives of those two brave security guards!"

"Yeah," added Sparrow, "that's a pretty impressive lump on the back of your skull, old-timer. You're lucky not to be suffering from concussion!"

"Whoever clobbered you, knew exactly which electronic security devices to de-activated," added Batman, turning back from the bank of controls. "It's no coincidence that The Joker wanted the ransom delivered to the library. He probably forced that information out of Ms. Gordon, then stole the book immediately after collecting the ransom money?" He hesitated a moment, a grim set to his firm jaw. "Whoever knocked you out, then took your master keys, and let in the rest of the Joker's gang, through the rear 'Delivery Entrance', Mr. Hartmann. I suspect the thieves left with the Tome, the same way?"

A uniformed figure appeared in the doorway. "Guess what, Caped Crusader?" exclaimed a slightly breathless voice, in a lilting brogue.

Batman glanced over at the portly Chief of Police. "Your men have discovered an open manhole, not too far from the rear goods entrance?" he replied, questioningly.

"Bejabers, Batman, I don't know how you do it?" exclaimed the wide-eyed policeman. "I've got a couple of my boyo's down in the sewers right now, looking for the villains."

"I'm afraid The Joker and his cohorts will be long gone by now, Chief, but your officers should discover that one of the sewers leads to the manhole that is positioned directly under the trashcan out front!" Batman added, with a grim smile. "I'm afraid we've all been completely out-foxed by that Garish Homicidal Sociopath, on this occasion!"

"Yeah, he's had the nerve to carry out a major heist, at the same time as he was picking up the ransom money," muttered Sparrow, angrily stamping one high-heeled foot.

"And we're still no nearer discovering the whereabouts of Barbara," growled Robin, with an anxious frown on his youthful face.

-oOo-

The Joker relaxed back in his chair, feet crossed on the desk in front of him, flicking through a thick wad of crisp, new, high-denomination US banknotes. He was in a good mood. His plans were working out beautifully. There was a polite knock on the door.

"Enter!" he called out.

Jake entered the room, dragging Barbara Gordon along behind him, by means of a sturdy length of chain, attached to a metal collar about her neck. Apart from the collar, a blindfold, and a pair of handcuffs, clamping her wrists together, behind her back, the girl was completely naked.

She stumbled slightly, as the muscular gangster tugged on the chain, partly due to fatigue, and partly due to the cocktail of drugs they'd been injected into her, ever since her capture.

The Joker chuckled, and swung his feet off the desk, and walked around the front of it, until he was standing in front of the swaying girl. "Kneel, bitch!" he ordered the frightened and confused female, once his henchman had removed her blindfold.

Barbara blinked and swallowed hard, then did as he commanded, her big green eyes never leaving his.

"Remove her cuffs, Jake!"

Jake nodded, and lent down to unlock the bracelets. When they were removed, he took a couple of paces backward, but remained vigilant.

"Your father has paid your ransom, Ms. Gordon," the Joker informed her.

There was a brief flash of hope in her big green eyes.

"So you are no longer of any great value to me!" he added. "So, is there any reason why I shouldn't kill you, right here and now? I'm sure that pretty neck will snap like a dried twig, if I give Jake the nod?"

"Nooo, please, I beg you!" his hostage pleaded, tears streaming from her eyes. Her will power had been sapped by the combination of drugs and constant sexual abuse.

"Well, if you can still prove your usefulness..." The Joker murmured, unzipping his pants, and pulling out his fat white turgid penis, and hefting it in one white-gloved hand, "perhaps I might reconsider?"

The girl stared at the huge cock, and licked her suddenly dry lips, then looked back to his face, and gave a barely perceptible nod of defeat. Her hands reached out, tentatively, and grasped the slug-like appendage. She began to run her clenched hands along the length of his cock, eyes widening, as it started to grow and stiffen.

"Aaahh, yes, that's it," the Joker murmured, happily, thrusting his pelvis forward. "Get it nice and hard, before you clasp those luscious lips about it!"

In a dream-like haze, the drugged girl lent forward and ran her tongue over the bulbous head of his penis, before ovalling her mouth and going down on him. She clamped her lips about his throbbing shaft, and slid the first three-inches into her hot, wet mouth, aware that she would have to deep-throat his monster organ, if she was to avoid his wrath. She desperately tried to relax her throat muscles, as the end of his knob nudged the back of her esophagus, then started to force its way down her tightly constricting passage.

"Oh, yessss!" hissed the Joker, pulling her head down against his groin, as his cock slid down her throat. "Good little slut!" As her nose nuzzled up against his hairy groin, he began to ease out of her, until just his glans was retained between her tightly stretched lips.

The girl desperately sucked air in through her flared nostrils, as he thrust into her again, burying his cock up to the hilt, in her hot, moist orifice. The man groaned with pleasure, as he quickly adopted a steady rhythm, fucking the girl's face. He reached down with one hand, and tweaked her nipples into hard erection, tugging on them, and causing the girl to gasp with pain, about his pistoning meat.

As he felt his cum bubbling up to eruption, he pulled her face off his shaft, just as he ejaculated, spurting ropey strings of milky cum over her face and chest. Grasping his cock in his right hand, he jacked himself off, ensuring that the girl received every last drop of his sticky seed.

He chuckled, at the tears of humiliation that glistened in the girl's eyes. "Soon, you will be begging me to fuck you, in every orifice you have," he promised. "Only when you are totally addicted to cock-sucking and have been totally debased, will I return you to your sanctimonious father! Perhaps you can give him a blowjob, to celebrate your release? Har, har, har!" He reached out and gave her left nipple a vicious twist.

"Aaaiiieee!" Barbara shrieked, arching her spine.

"Now get down on your hands and knees, and raise that pretty little ass in the air, so I can fuck you doggy-style," ordered The Joker.

Dejectedly, Barbara twisted around and assumed the position, opening wide her thighs, as she raised her shapely derriere.

The Joker pondered over whether to fuck her ass, but decided that he would sample her delightfully tight cunt instead. He thrust into her, powerfully, and she cried out in pain, and tried to scoot forward, but Jake's hands gripped her shoulders, prevented any escape.

The Joker quickly built up a rhythm, noting how quickly the girl grew wet with arousal, the nipples of her swaying breasts, hard and erect. Despite herself, she started to moan with pleasure, pushing her hips back to meet each powerful thrust. He smiled to himself. The girl was progressing nicely. The stuck up librarian was rapidly turning into sex-addicted nymphomaniac.