Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 15

Story Info
Conclusion: Joker captured, Barbara fulfilled!
4.5k words
4.73
37.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: The Price Of Silence

Chapter 15: Dynamic Trio To The Rescue

"Yessss! Yes, yes, yes!" exclaimed Sparrow, sitting back in the chair, in front of the Bat-computer, arching her spine and pushing back her aching shoulders.

Batman and Robin hurried over. It had sounded as if the stunning young blonde was in the throws of orgasm. "What is it, Sparrow?" enquired the Caped Crusader, with a curious look on his face.

"I think I may have discovered where the Joker is holding Barbara," replied the obviously excited girl. The name of a little-known Gotham nightclub was flashing on the screen.

Robin lent forward, and read the name out, loud. "The 69 Club! What makes you think that's the place where they're holding Barbara?" he asked, scornfully. "There are dozens of small, sleazy nightclubs throughout the city and its immediate surroundings!"

"A club with a name like that, is bound to appeal to the Joker's perverted sense of humor," Jenny retorted, her face going red.

"A club like what? Oh, I see... 69, as in the sexual position often adopted by, er, lesbians?" Robin smiled, knowingly, and gave her a sly wink.

"Well worked out, Einstein," sneered Sparrow, despite her blush deepening.

"It's certainly situated in one of the seedier districts of Gotham City," observed Batman, nodding. "An ideal cover for The Joker's hideout! I think you may have stumbled onto something there, Jennifer. Well done!"

"Thanks, Batman!"

"Well, let's go tear the place apart!" growled Robin, slamming one gloved fist into the palm of the other.

"Whoa! Not so fast, old chum!" declared Bruce, placing a restraining hand on Robin's shoulder. "We don't know for certain, if this IS the place where Barbara is being held captive. If it is, and we go charging in like the seventh cavalry, then it could result in her captors panicking, and killing the poor girl?"

"Huh? Oh, er, yeah," replied the Boy Wonder, calming down.

"From what I can ascertain," added Sparrow, pressing a couple of keys on the computer keyboard, to bring up another web page, "this club exclusively caters for women with kinky or lesbian tastes! No offense guys, but you two would stand out like sore thumbs, in a place like that!"

"Hmm, what do you suggest then?" Batman asked, nodding in agreement.

"I think I should go in on my own, and try to determine if Barbara really is being held there and, if so, exactly where they're holding her, while you two wait outside. Then, if I locate her, and I think it's safe to do so, I'll contact you on my cell phone, and you can join me inside, for the rescue attempt!"

"It could be very dangerous," warned Batman, with a concerned look on his face.

"Barbara would do no less for me, if our positions were reversed," retorted Sparrow.

The Caped Crusader nodded, sagely. "True! Very well, to the Batmobile!"

-oOo-

After parking the Batmobile in a back alley, off from the rear of 'The 69 Club', the crime-fighting trio carefully made their way toward the brick built building. The journey had been a bit of a crush, but Robin hadn't complained about Jenny sitting on his lap. The five-feet eight-inch tall, twenty-year old platinum-blonde, had crammed her shapely figure into one of her striptease costumes, comprising of a cut-off white tank top, that left the bottom of her breasts exposed; a brief red miniskirt, that gave the two following men frequent glimpses of her clinging red thong panties; black lacy-topped stockings; and five-inch spiky red heels.

Although she was used to men ogling her body, Jenny was feeling a little self-conscious, as she felt the eyes of the other two crime-fighters, boring into her back, and she tried to minimize the sexy sway of her hips. The cool evening air had caused her nipples to stiffen, producing two small 'tents' in the thin material of her brief top. Her outfit should enable her to blend in with the crowd in the club, while she searched for any signs of Barbara, assuming her friend was there, of course!

"Wish me luck, boys!" she murmured, waving them back into the shadows, as she stepped out into the light cast by a nearby streetlamp, and swayed toward the brightly illuminated front entrance of the club, a small purse containing her mobile phone draped over one shoulder.

As she walked into the doorway, hips gyrating and shoulders pressed back, thrusting her tits out, the burley doorman eyed her appreciatively, before holding out one arm to halt her progress.

"Sorry, Lady, but this club is for members only," he growled, "and I don't think you fit into that category!"

Jenny turned on her brightest smile, and fluttered her false eyelashes at him. "I'm sure you can make an exception, in my case, handsome?" she murmured, taking a fifty-dollar bill from her purse, and tucking it into the breast pocket of his tuxedo jacket.

"Well..." he began, lowering the obstructing arm, and blinking in surprise.

"You wouldn't want to stop a girl having a little fun, now would you?" Jenny asked, huskily, running one hand down the side of his clean-shaven jaw.

"Well, er... Okay, lady, you've appealed to my better nature," he said, with a grin and a wink, reaching out and squeezing one of her shapely ass cheeks, "but make sure you get your membership sorted, before your next visit!"

"Oh, I will, I will," Jenny replied with a smile, before spinning on her heels, and making her way into the noisy, smoky atmosphere of the club.

-oOo-

The place was packed with women, mostly in their twenties and thirties, most of them wearing overtly sexy outfits, that revealed plenty of bare flesh. On the dance floor, female couples were dancing and fondling each other, to the sound of 'YMCA' by the 'Village People', while others sat at tables, drinking, or stood around conversing, in small intimate groups. The only guys around seemed to be waiters and bartenders, all handsome, muscular, Adonis types, stripped to the waist, except for the dicky-bows tied about their necks. As Jennifer entered the room, numerous pairs of eyes swung her way, blatantly checking her out.

Jenny peered around, looking for any signs of the Joker, or his cronies.

Suddenly, a hand clutched Jenny's shoulder, swinging her around to face an Amazon beauty, with straight, long, black hair, cascading over bare shoulders. The woman appeared to be in her mid-thirties and wore a black leather bustier and matching miniskirt, with black stiletto-heeled thigh-boots encasing her long lithe legs. A coiled whip hung from one shapely hip.

The six-feet tall woman smiled at her, with scarlet painted lips. "What's a good looking broad like you doing here, all on your lonesome?" she enquired in a husky voice, reaching out and slipping one hand under the bottom of Jenny's cut-off top, pushing it up and fondling the shapely left breast.

"I, um..." Jenny began, then gasped out loud, as the woman lowered her face, and began sucking on her erect nipple. "I, aaahh, I'm looking for a man," she managed to gasp, as the woman freed her other breast from its confines, and lavished similar attention to the rock-hard crest.

"Huh?" The woman paused her suckling to glance up at Jenny's red face, with a quizzical look on her own. "Honey, you've DEFINITELY come to the wrong place!" she declared, with a lewd twist of her lips.

"No, no, I'm looking for one particular man," gasped the blonde, blushing even deeper. "A weird looking guy, with a white complexion, top hat and clown make-up."

"Hmm?" The raven-haired beauty gave the nipple a final loving lick, then straightened up, while casually slipping a hand beneath the girl's skirt, and rubbing stiffened fingers against the clinging material covering Jenny's pussy. "Now that you mention it, I have seen a weird looking character slip through that door out back," she admitted, nodding in the direction of the doorway. "Now, how about you and me going back to my place and getting..."

"Thanks!" Jenny gasped, pulling away from the Amazon, before she could finish propositioning her, then turning and hurrying across the crowded dance floor toward the door, her unfettered breasts jiggling, fetchingly.

"But..." the frustrated Amazon called after her, one arm raised, before turning away, with a shrug of disappointment.

When Jenny reached the indicated doorway, she pulled her top down over her swaying breasts, and reached for her purse. "Damn!" she cursed, under her breath. In her hurry to get away from the raven-haired Amazon, she'd dropped her purse, and with it her cell phone. She didn't want to return, to retrieve it; the Amazon would be bound to regard such an action as a 'come on'.

She decided to explore a little further and, turning the handle, discovered that the door, which had a large 'Private, Authorized Personnel Only' sign on it, was unlocked. She eased it open a few inches, then glancing around, she waited until no one was looking in her direction and slipped through the partially open doorway.

Jennifer found herself in a Spartan stairwell, with both an ascending and descending flight of steps. She decided to go down, and started to descend, trying not to make too much noise with her high-heels.

At the bottom of the second flight, was a closed, but unlocked, doorway. She eased open the door a crack, and peered into the gloomy interior. As her eyes grew accustomed to the subdued lighting, she gave a small gasp. There was someone standing in the middle of the room, legs apart and arms held high above her head.

"Barbara!" Jenny gasped, as she recognized the woman in the gloomy cellar. Barbara was naked, apart from a pair of black, high-heeled thigh boots. She hung, head-down, from wrist manacles, attached to a length of chain, looped over an overhead girder. Dried semen glistened on her belly and thighs, and her pubic hair was a wet, tangled mass, plastered to her nicely padded mons.

Jenny carefully checked out the rest of the cellar. It appeared to be deserted, apart from her friend, although there was another closed door on the far wall. She eased open the door, slipped inside, and crept over to the slumped figure. "Barbara, are you all right?" she whispered, raising the chin of her friend off her chest.

"Huh, wha...?" slurred the redhead, her eyelids fluttering open. Her eyes widened with surprise, as they slowly focused on the young blonde. "Jen? Thank goodness!" she croaked. "I don't think I could've taken much more!"

"Don't worry, hon, I'll soon have you out of this," Jenny promised, with a crooked grin, trying not to wrinkle up her nose, at the stench of stale cum. She pulled a steel hairgrip from her blonde locks, and set to work on the lock of one of the wrist shackles. This involved her standing on the tips of her toes and stretching up to reach the lock, inadvertently causing her skimpy top to ride up over her breasts, and giving Barbara a full view of her deliciously swaying orbs.

"I wish I had the key to these damned things," Jenny muttered in exasperation, as she wiggled the hairgrip about in the lock mechanism.

"You mean this?" enquired an amused male voice.

Before Jennifer could react, a pair of ham-like hands grasped her wrists, and pulled them down and behind her back, before spinning her around, to face the owner of the voice, who was dangling a small key from his white gloved left hand.

"Joker!" she gasped. A tremor of fear ran down her spine, and the blood drained from her face.

The grinning caricature looked her up and down, before lingering on her exposed breasts. "I'm afraid you have the advantage over me, young lady," he replied. "Who might you be?"

"I... I'm Jenny, Jennifer Goodbody, Barbara's research assistant at the library," retorted Jenny. "I came here to rescue her from your evil clutches!"

The Joker chuckled. "But instead, you seem to have fallen into my evil clutches also!" He looked over her shoulder, at the grinning Jake. "Strip the bitch, Jake! Then tie her to the Gordon woman, face to face!" he ordered.

Jake's grin widened even further. "Sure thing, boss!" he growled.

"Noooo, you..." Jenny hardly felt the blow to the back of her head, before she slumped to the floor, unconsciousness.

-oOo-

Jennifer swam back to consciousness, just as Jake finished tying her right ankle to Barbara's left, with a length of nylon cord. Her left ankle had already been bound to Barbara's right, and several loops of rope had been wrapped about their waists, pulling their torsos tight up against each other. Her wrists were handcuffed together, behind Barbara's back, her hands resting on her friend's shapely bare buttocks.

Most of her clothes had been removed, leaving her naked, apart from her stockings and heels. As she squirmed, Jenny's stomach slid over the cum soaked belly of her friend, and their tightly squashed breasts rubbed against one another, erotically.

Their faces were mere inches apart, as she looked into Barbara's green eyes. "I-I'm sorry Barbara, I seem to have made a real mess of things," she apologized, tears glistening in her big blue eyes.

Barbara smiled, regretfully. "You did you best, Jen, and for that I shall be forever grateful!"

"Heh, heh, heh! Hear that, Jake? The slut is grateful! Go fetch the strap-on, and she can show Blondie here just how grateful she can really be!" exclaimed the Clown Prince of Crime.

-oOo-

Jake finished strapping the dildo about Barbara's waist and thighs, and then inserted the end into Jenny's vagina, with a lewd grin on his ugly features. He then proceeded to wrap the length of rope back around their waists, pulling them together.

Jennifer gasped with pain, as the dildo was forced into her tight, comparatively dry pussy.

"Leave the bitches sufficient slack to hump each other," ordered the Joker.

Jake nodded, then tied off the rope.

"Okay, slut, start humping," the Joker ordered Barbara, "or do I have to come around behind you, and give you some encouragement?" As he spoke, he hefted his fat pallid cock in one gloved hand, his gaze dropping to her shapely ass.

Barbara gulped, and nodded, panic reflected in her big green eyes. "I-I'm so sorry, Jen, but I have no choice," she whispered, as she began to sway her hips back and forth, humping into her helpless friend's cunt.

"Barbara, please... nooooo! Aaaghh! Oh God..." gasped the horrified blonde, as the dildo started to piston in and out of her sex.

The humping continued for several minutes, as Jen's pussy grew sopping wet, and the cellar was filled with the squelching sounds of the pistoning sex toy. "Oh Jesus, Barbara, I'm going to cum! Aaaahhhhhhhh!" cried Jenny, now desperately thrusting her hips forward to meet each delicious penetration.

Suddenly, the cellar door flew inward, with a loud bang, and two costumed figures sprang into the room.

"Batman and Robin!" cursed the Joker. "Get 'em boys!" Jake and Sid, who had been standing back against the far wall, enjoying the show, sprang at the costumed intruders.

Jake threw a mighty roundhouse punch at Batman, who deftly swayed aside, then kneed his powerful but clumsy advisory in the groin, as Jake stumbled passed. The muscular hoodlum sank to his knees, groaning with pain.

Sid was more successful, managing to spin Robin around and wrap his powerful arms around the Boy Wonder's torso, before proceeding to try to crush the life out of him.

"Holy Rib Cracker!" gasped Robin, slamming his head back into his attacker's face.

There was a sickening crunch, as Sid's nose was splattered all over his ugly features, and he realized his hold, to clutch at his damaged face. "You broke by dose!" he protested, as the blood gushed out past his spread fingers.

"You're lucky that's all I broke," snarled the Boy Wonder, spinning around to face him.

Meanwhile, Jake had staggered back to his feet, still clutching his aching testicles. "You bastard!" he snarled, rushing at Batman once again, arms outstretched (Some people never learn).

Barbara and Jenny were both too far gone to even notice the events unfolding around them.

"Yes, yesss, yessss!" screamed Jenny, her eyes closed, her head thrown back, her back arched, as Barbara continued to piston into her sopping snatch, experiencing orgasm after orgasm.

"Oooooh yesssss!" groaned Barbara, arching her spine. Throughout the fucking, the base of the carefully positioned dildo, had been pressing up against her clitoris, gradually bringing her to the boil, and the squirming blonde on the end of her strap-on, had finally sent her tumbling over the edge. A flood of secretions poured from her wet pussy, adding to the cum that already coated her belly and thighs.

Batman swayed aside, like a matador avoiding the on-rushing bull, and, grabbing the seat of Jake's pants, helped him on his way. Jake let out a wail of fear and struck the stone wall, head first, and with a groan of pain, slumped to the floor, unconscious.

"Oh no you don't," growled the Caped Crusader, grabbing the Joker by the collar, as white-faced clown tried to sneak past him, and out of the exit doorway. "You aren't going anywhere, you Grinning Fiend, except maybe straight back to Arkham Asylum?"

"Curses! Let go of me, you Caped Buffoon!" snarled The Joker, struggling, briefly, before conceding defeat.

Batman walked over to Robin, who had just slipped the Bat-cuffs around the wrists of the bloodied Sid, dragging The Joker by his coat collar. "Better cuff The Joker, then that other thug," he said, nodding toward Jake. Robin nodded, and took charge of the white-faced villain.

Batman turned, and walked over to the two near naked girls, who were both soaked in perspiration, and resting their heads on each others shoulder, breathing heavily, shapely naked chests rising and falling. "Are you girls okay?" he asked, anxiously.

Jenny's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled at him. "We are now," she murmured, happily, followed by a long sigh of contentment.

Batman's eyes suddenly alighted on the dildo, still buried deep inside the young blonde's vagina. "Oh, um, er, yes," he blustered, averting his eyes, as realization dawned. "I'll try to find the keys to those cuffs and free you both!"

"There's no hurry," murmured Barbara, squirming her hips, and giving Jennifer a dreamy smile.

-oOo-

Jim Gordon shook Batman's hand once again. They were standing in the Commissioner's office in GCPD Headquarters, together with his daughter, Barbara Gordon, Robin the Boy Wonder, Batgirl (in reality Jennifer Goodbody), and Chief O'Hara. "I cannot thank you enough, for bringing my little girl back to me unharmed, Batman," he gushed, tears glistening in his eyes.

"Much of the credit must go to Batgirl, here!" replied Batman, modestly. "Thankfully, Miss Gordon is relatively unaffected by her ordeal."

"Thank you, Batgirl, I shall remain eternally grateful!" exclaimed the Commissioner, turning to the costumed female crime-fighter and pumping her hand.

"And we have managed to put The Joker back behind bars, where he belongs," added Robin, punching one gloved fist into the palm of the other, for emphasis.

"Not to mention recovering the million dollar ransom money, and the Glastonbury Tome," added Batman, with a satisfied nod.

"Are you sure that you're okay, my darling?" enquired the Commissioner, turning to his daughter, who was now wearing a somber gray business suit and a pair of spectacles.

"I'm fine daddy," she insisted, red-faced. "Please stop making me blush like this in front of everyone."

12