Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara reveals all to Jenny.
4.4k words
4.41
19.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the seventh in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, mainly based on characters in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series but with the timeline brought up to the present.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal consumption. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper

Chapter 2: Barbara Bares All

Police Commissioner Jim Gordon stood next to the County Coroner in the morgue, hands clasped behind his back, staring down at the dead man laid out on the cold chamber slab. Apart from the head and shoulders, the deceased was covered by a white shroud.

The Coroner's Office was responsible for all deaths that occurred under suspicious circumstances or as a result of trauma or violence. The dead man had been brought in during the early hours of the morning, by a paramedic team, on the instigation of an anonymous phone tip-off from a woman. The preliminary post-mortem on the John Doe, had now been completed.

"So, why did you send for me, Hal?" the commissioner enquired, eager to get out of the place. He hated the stench of death that seemed to pervade the morgue. He glanced at his wristwatch, it was still only six-thirty in the morning. "I thought this was supposed to be a natural death," he added, looking slightly bemused. "Heart attack wasn't it? Not unusual in a man of his advanced years, I would've thought."

The coroner nodded. "We're pretty sure that's how he died, Jim. The old dog was having sex at the time, and it must have put too much of a strain on his heart."

"What a way to go though," the policeman replied, with a twinkle in his eye.

Hal nodded. "True, Jim, but there were one or two unusual things about this particular death."

"Oh?"

"Yes. The corpse is unusually pale and we have since discovered that his body is two or three pints of blood short of the norm for a man of his build."

"Perhaps he was anemic or something?" Jim Gordon suggested, somewhat feebly.

The coroner shook his head, vehemently. "No, this man wasn't short of hemoglobin in the blood, Jim, he was short of blood, period! And, look at this." Hal stepped forward and turned the dead man's head to one side, revealing two neat puncture marks in the side of his neck, spaced about three centimeters apart.

"What on earth could have caused that?" exclaimed the Commissioner, bending down to get a closer look at the unusual wounds.

"If I didn't know any better, Jim, I'd say he'd been bitten by a vampire," replied the coroner, grimly. "It would certainly explain the shortage of blood."

"You... you must be joking," the lawman gasped, going almost as pale as the corpse.

-oOo-

Barbara rolled over in her bed and woke up with a violent start. She was lying, naked, on top of the bed cover, drenched in sweat, her heart pounding like a drum and her shapely size 36c breasts, heaving up and down. She had been having a nightmare and a gruesome one at that. She couldn't remember much about the dream, but there had been blood everywhere. Her hand went to her throat. The close fitting collar was still there. At least that part of her dream had been real. She glanced over at the bedside clock. It was almost seven in the morning.

She touched the collar switch and watched in fascination, as the purple coating flowed down to cover her nakedness, except for her head and hands, held back by the copper alloy barriers. She smiled, sat up and shook loose her long auburn locks, before standing and walking over to the dresser. She dropped her shapely rear onto the stool and examined her reflection in the dresser mirror, through slightly bleary eyes. Wild red hair cascaded down onto purple colored shoulders and, if anything, the coating seemed to enhance her already spectacular looking, breasts. She cupped the fleshy orbs in the palms of her hands. They felt as warm and sensitive as ever. She took the prominent purple nipples between fingers and thumbs and started to roll and pinch them.

"Aaaaahhh!" she gasped, arching her back in delight, as her teats elongated and hardened between her fingertips. They were equally as sensitive as when she was naked.

Barbara slid her right hand down over the gentle swell of her belly and slipped a finger inside her hairless pussy. "Mmm, that feels real good," she murmured, closing her eyes and adding a second, then a third finger, before starting to slowly ease them in and out of herself. "This molecular layer is certainly no obstacle to sexual gratification," she informed herself, with a delighted smile.

She opened her eyes and regretfully removed her slightly moist and sticky digits. "I'm already growing wet down there," she murmured, with a naughty grin.

Barbara cast her gaze over the clutter of cosmetics and other beauty products strewn about the dressing table surface, before selecting a pair of nail scissors. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and pressed the sharp pointed blades of the closed scissors into her stomach, with considerable force. Feeling no pain, she opened her eyes again and examined the soft, tender flesh, at the point of contact. There wasn't a scratch or even a bruise. She checked out the scissors. Such had been the force she had employed, the blades had been bent some thirty degrees out of alignment.

She stepped into the living room and picked up the letter opener lying on the coffee table. Gritting her teeth, she rammed the five-inch blade into her chest, just below her breasts, using all her strength. There was a metallic ping and she looked down to see the blade had snapped off and had fallen to the carpet. She was totally uninjured.

"Wow, this stuff really does work," she gasped in delight. "I'm invulnerable... well almost!" No longer would she have to worry about the increasing number of criminals who went about their illegal activities, armed with guns or knives. "A rocket launcher on the other hand..." She chuckled at the perverse thought.

She returned to the bedroom and examined her body in minute detail, pulling apart her outer labia and examining her purple swollen clitoris and vaginal slit. "I will have to wear a thong, when I'm on patrol," she declared, noticing a trickle of moisture seeping from her already puffy sex. She clicked off her costume and decided to go for a shower, before making herself some breakfast. She had built up quite an appetite.

-oOo-

Barbara drove to the library in her Mercedes convertible. She had dressed in her usual drab work clothes and although the collar was clearly visible above the neckline of her cream colored blouse, its bland appearance didn't make it look out of place. "It shouldn't result in any unwanted comments from my fellow workers," she convinced herself. Also, most of the while, the long sleeves and fairly tight cuffs of her top, kept the bracelets about her wrists, well hidden.

She peered over the top of her specs and called out 'Good morning' to several early arrivals, as she made her way through the private administrative section of the massive library, heading for her private office. She received the usual cheerful greetings in reply. Barbara was a popular member of staff. No one stopped her, to make a comment about the copper colored choker about her throat. None of her workmates seemed to have even noticed its presence.

Entering her office, she removed her overcoat and hung it up on the coat stand, then sat down behind her desk, cheerfully humming a favorite tune to herself, as she booted up her desktop computer.

She had just finished going through all her latest e-mail downloads, when Jennifer knocked on the door and walked in. "Hi, Barbara," she greeted, cheerfully. "Everything go alright, last night?"

Barbara blushed and fingered her collar, nervously, without realizing she was even doing it. "Oh, er, good morning, Jen. Er, yes, it did. Thank you for asking."

Jenny's blue eyes lit up, as she noticed the collar. "New item of jewelry?" she enquired, nodding toward the copper colored choker.

"Er, yes, yes it is."

"It's a little plain, isn't it? I wouldn't have thought it was your style, exactly. You don't tend to go in for accessories."

"Well, I like it!" the redhead snapped, angrily, going red in the face.

"Whoa, girl, don't go getting your panties in a bunch," Jennifer cried, in mock horror, holding up both hands, defensively. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"Sorry, Jen." Barbara replied, immediately calming down again. She seemed to make up her mind about something that had been troubling her, and added, "Could you pop 'round at lunchtime? I've got something I want to show you."

-oOo-

The two girls crammed into the toilet cubicle facing each other. Barbara reached around the slightly shorter blonde and clicked the door latch shut. "We don't want to be disturbed," she explained, in a hushed voice. Some months before, Barbara had successfully argued at a senor management meeting, that putting security cameras in the toilet blocks, would be taking library security one step too far.

Jennifer giggled. "Yes, we wouldn't want to get caught on CCTV again, would we?" she murmured, slipping her arms about Barbara's neck and pulling herself closer, ready for a kiss.

Barbara grabbed Jenny's wrists and reluctantly extracted herself from the clinch. "Behave yourself. Remember, you're going steady with the delectable Dick Grayson these days. I brought you in here to show you something," she insisted.

"What?" Jenny asked, with a mischievous grin on her face.

Barbara quickly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it apart, to reveal her shapely naked bust, then slapped Jenny's hands away, as the blonde reached out to fondle her tits. "Watch!" she hissed, reaching up to touch the button on the front of her collar.

"Yeow!" Jen cried, jerking her hand away, as an undulating wave of deep purple flowed down from the collar, quickly covering Barbara's shoulders, breasts and stomach and disappearing beneath the waistband of her pencil skirt. "What the hell IS that stuff?" she gasped, in a frightened voice.

Barbara grinned. "It's my new Batgirl costume. It is comprised of a thin molecular layer of a previously undiscovered chemical element called Vampirium, which by now is covering all of my epidermis, except for the neck up and my hands. It is an extremely dense substance, that will stop a knife blade or a bullet."

"Geez! Does it even cover your 'you know what' down there?"

Barbara grinned. "Uh, huh."

"Lemme see then."

"You're incorrigible," the redhead said, with a dry chuckle, before seeming to make up her mind. "Very well." She unzipped her skirt then pushed it down from her hips, together with her lacy red underwear.

"Wow, a purple pussy!" Jenny exclaimed, wide-eyed with wonder. "May I touch it?"

"Okay, but no funny business," warned Barbara, opening her thighs as far as the skirt and panties bunched around her knees would permit.

"Yeah, sure."

Barbara shivered, as she felt Jen's fingers lightly brush her hot sex.

"It feels exactly like when you're naked," gasped Jennifer, suitably impressed.

"Aahhhh!" Barbara gasped, automatically arching her spine and pushing her hips forward, as her companion slipped a digit inside her. Summoning up all her remaining self-control, the redhead reached down and dragged the other girl's hand away, then quickly pulled up her panties and skirt. She then reached up and hit the button and the molecular costume ebbed back into the tight-fitting collar. "Best to keep temptation out of your sight," she added, with an accusing stare.

"That stuff is amazing," Jen said, as she watched Barbara button up her top and tuck it into her waistband, before zipping up her skirt. "How come your hands didn't turn purple?"

Barbara unbuttoned her sleeves and displayed the two tight-fitting bracelets about her slim wrists. "The coating cannot flow passed these things," she explained, "but don't ask me how they work."

"Let me see one," demanded Jen, consumed by curiosity, holding out a hand. "Com'on."

"Sorry, but I can't get them off," Barbara replied, looking suitably embarrassed. "Unfortunately, their inventor died last night, while I was, ah, thanking him, so I didn't have time to find out that particular piece of information."

Jennifer's eyes widened. She placed her hands on Barbara's shoulders and pushed down, until Barbara was seated on the toilet seat. "Okay," she said, with a no-nonsense expression on her face, "better tell me the whole story, right from the beginning, and don't leave out any juicy bits."

-oOo-

As Barbara reluctantly finished describing the part of her tale where she'd had sex with the grey-haired scientist, prior to his tragic death, she paused and frowned. "The strange thing is, that I can't remember a great deal of what took place between us, in his bedroom, Jen. I seem to be suffering from some sort of selective amnesia covering much of the thirty minutes or so, prior to poor Dr. Zarkhov having his heart attack. I can only presume that I must've been too much for the poor old guy?" she added, guiltily, her cheeks going a bright pink.

"Hmm, that IS a little worrying," Jennifer mused, aloud, with a worried expression on her face. "Are you sure he didn't slip any Rohypnal, GHB or some other date-rape drug, into your drink, while you weren't looking?"

"What drink? I never ate or drank anything during my whole time there."

"Hmm? Perhaps he didn't die of a heart attack? Why don't you badger your father about it? He's sure to know something about the old guy's death."

Barbara's expression brightened. "What an excellent idea. Thanks Jen!" She reached up, drew the blonde's head down and rewarded her with a long, lingering kiss.

As they broke apart, gasping, Jenny looked into friend's big green eyes. "You don't really intend to go out on patrol in that outfit, do you?" she queried, anxiously.

Barbara smirked. "Of course, why not?"

"WHY NOT! Because it's absolutely DISGUSTING," Jenny retorted, with a flash of temper. "You may as well go around buck naked. I... I could see everything!"

"I shall wear a black thong and heels," Barbara protested. "Oh, and my cape, cowl and utility belt, of course."

"You're outrageous, girl, but I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing you in your full outfit, when I come around tonight. When the low-life of the Gotham underworld catch sight of you in that outfit, there's gonna be a few more heart-attacks, believe me, girl."

-oOo-

On the way back to her office, Barbara asked Jenny how she'd got on, during the previous evening's patrol with the Dynamic Duo.

"Apart from them constantly treating me like a delicate orchid, you mean?"

Barbara chuckled. "Exactly! Men are always like that, Jen. Deep down, they still think we are only fit for doing the domestic chores or having their babies."

"Not too bad, actually. We managed to catch three armed thugs who'd just robbed a gaming casino."

"How did you learn that a robbery was going down?" queried the redhead.

"One of the female gamblers managed to call the police on her cellphone, from within the ladies powder room and Chief O'Hara then contacted Batman. We were fairly close to the crime scene and volunteered to handle the situation for Gotham's finest. The Chief seemed more than happy to let us do so."

"Yes, Chief O'Hara has always proved most co-operative. It will be a sad day when he finally retires from the force. Did everything go smoothly?"

"Uh, huh, but I could've done with one of those molecular outfits though."

Both girls laughed, merrily, before going their separate ways.

-oOo-

Jim Gordon glanced up from the sprawl of paperwork covering his desktop, at the sound of polite knocking on his open office door. It was shortly after five o'clock in the afternoon.

"Barbara, dear? Come on in," he called out. "What brings my favorite girl here, this late in the day? I was just thinking of packing up and heading home for the evening." His daughter was still dressed in her drab work clothes, having come straight there from the library, which was only a few minutes walk away from the GCPD Headquarters building. "It's about time she started dressing a bit more attractively," the white-haired policeman added, under his breath, "or she'll end up an old spinster."

"Hi, daddy." Barbara greeted, cheerfully, walking over to his desk and leaning over to give him a chaste peck on the cheek. "I was curious about that mysterious dead scientist who was taken to the morgue this morning. I was wondering what you knew about his death?"

Jim Gordon was aware of his daughter's insatiable curiosity, when it came to his police work, but her request still caught him by surprise. "How on earth did you find out about that?" he exclaimed, looking slightly annoyed.

"I read about it in the Gazette, of course," the pretty 26-year-old replied, straight-faced. In reality, Barbara hadn't even seen a copy of that morning's edition of the local newspaper.

"It never fails to amaze me how those newshounds manage to ferret out a story," Jim said, shaking his head in wonderment. "Okay, what do you want to know, dear? But, anything I say will have to be in the strictest confidence, you understand," he added.

"Of course, daddy!" Barbara replied, her face a picture of wide-eyed innocence. "That goes without saying."

"Well, it seems that the deceased, who we have since learned was a recent immigrant from Transylvania, named Demetri Zarkhov, died of a massive coronary, while he was in the, ah, act of having carnal knowledge of some, as yet unknown, female. She was probably the same person who put in the call, reporting his sudden demise. We suspect she was a local hooker."

"Transylvania?" Barbara queried, straight-faced.

"A region of modern day Romania, darling. A country in the southeast of Central Europe, supposedly the birthplace of Count Dracula, the vampire in human form, according to ancient legends and the fertile minds of horror story writers," the commissioner added, with a dry chuckle.

"I understand that the unfortunate man had a well-equipped laboratory set up on the premises?"

"True, but we haven't figured out what he was working on yet. Also, the late doctor had recently taken up a part-time academic post at Gotham City University, lecturing on Nuclear Physics I believe."

"Any suspicious or unusual circumstances surrounding the death?"

"Now that you mention it, Princess, yes there was. A considerable amount of blood was missing from his body, and there was two strange puncture marks in his neck."

Barbara blinked and went very pale. "P-Puncture marks?" she queried, weakly.

"Yes, some three centimeters apart."

Barbara pulled herself together and cleared her throat. "Well, er, thank you daddy. That really is very strange!" She glanced at her watch. "Well, I must be getting along, I have a date with an old school friend," she added, hurriedly, heading for the door. "See you, around!"

"Yes, 'bye Barbara dear," he replied, staring at her already fast receding back. "Now, what was all that supposed to be about?" he wondered, looking suitably perplexed. "The minds of 26 year old women, obviously work on a totally different wavelength to that of my own."

-oOo-

Batgirl crouched low on the edge of the roof, peering over the parapet at the city streets far below. She was on the lookout for any street-crime that might be going down. She was clad in her new purple molecular Bat-costume, together with her masked cowl, heels and utility belt. Her short cape with its bright yellow bat insignia, hung down from her shoulders, the lower part draped over the top of her shapely buttocks.

"She looks incredible," Sparrow told herself with a sigh, casting another crafty peek at her crime-fighting partner and feeling her damp pussy grow even wetter. "She shouldn't torture me like this," she groaned, under her breath, squeezing her thighs tightly together.

12