Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She landed, silently, on the narrow balcony and, after tying off the rope to the metal safety railing, slipped through the partially open glass door, into the apartment. Jake was standing with his back to the window, his pants around his ankles, as he fucked into the mouth of the sobbing female kneeling before him.

Suddenly, the woman's eyes opened wide with amazement, as she spotted the Dark Damsel's entrance. Her body stiffened, reflexively.

This warned Jake that something was amiss and he pulled out of the girl's widely stretched mouth and spun around, dropping into a half-crouch. His narrowed eyes widened, as they alighted on the curvaceous purple temptress. "What the hell?" he gasped.

Batgirl assumed her classic heroine pose, legs astride, hands on hips, chest thrust out with nipples erect. This looked even more spectacular than usual, clad in just her Vampirium coating.

"Think you're a big man, huh?" the Dark Damsel sneered. This was not a reference to his manhood, which was comparatively modest in dimensions to be truthful, if not a little below average. "Think you can slap the weaker sex around, whenever you feel like it?"

Jake appreciatively ran his eyes over the heroine's spectacular figure, feeling his penis hardening even further. He was convinced that the Dark Angel was naked, apart from just a light coating of purple body paint. He licked his suddenly dry lips and grinned at her, lopsidedly.

"I don't think I'd have much trouble fuckin' you, Batslut," he bragged in a confident tone, closing in on her as fast as he could, with his pants still about his ankles. "Ya look like you're beggin' for it."

"Oh, yeah?" Batgirl made no attempt to take evasive action, as the thug reached out and dragged aside her thong covering and rammed his hard erection inside her pussy. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him even deeper inside her. Her lips descended over his, cutting of his grunt of delight, as he discovered she was already fully lubricated and ready for sexual intercourse.

Jake started to piston in and out of her, unable to believe his luck. It must've been every red-blooded male's wet dream to make it with the Dynamic Daredoll.

The slim blonde hooker, stared at the rutting pair, open mouthed, too surprised to even bother to adjust her own clothing and cover herself up.

As Jake broke the French kiss, panting for breath, he gasped, "Geez, you're hot, Batslut. Ya musta been dying for a real man ta fu.... Hey, what the hell's happening? Ooooh noooooooooo!"

Batgirl's big green eyes had started to glow with an unholy red light. Two long fangs were now protruding from her mouth, over her lower lip, which had become thinner and crueler looking, somehow.

"Nooooooooooo!"

Even as he screamed again and desperately tried to pull free of her powerful embrace, her mouth opened wide and her head swooped forward, plunging the razor sharp fangs deep into the side of his neck where his jugular vein was located. Soon, his desperate struggles grew feeble, as the vampiress greedily drained his body of its life-giving fluid.

The mousey blonde had watched all this from her kneeling position, frozen with fear, but now she managed to regained control of her motor neuron functions and started to edge her way toward the apartment door, intent on making her escape.

Unfortunately, she never made it.

-oOo-

Batgirl shook her head to help dispel the fog of confusion and dizziness and blinked a couple of times. She looked around the room. The bald-headed guy was sprawled out on the carpet with his trousers about his ankles. The blonde woman was lying on the bed, with her head hanging over the bottom end. Both of them were very, very pale and very obviously dead.

"What the hell happened here?" she muttered, her forehead furrowing, as she tried to remember. She could recollect everything up to her landing on the apartment balcony, but from there on, her mind was a total blank.

She walked over to the woman and stared down at her. The blonde's blouse was wide open and her breasts hung out of her brief black bra. Her short skirt had ridden up to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties and there was evidence of recent sexual intercourse. Her skin had a deathly paler to it and there were two closely spaced puncture wounds in her long, slim neck. Batgirl checked for a pulse, but it was obvious that the female was already beyond help.

She switched her attention to the guy and squatted down beside him. He was equally as pale with similar twin puncture wounds in his neck. His pants and boxer shorts were tangled about his ankles and his penis glistened with evidence of recent carnal activity. He was also deceased. Obviously, the vampire had struck during the intervening period when she had suffered another inexplicable bout of temporary amnesia but, once again, the creature had spared her, for some unknown reason.

"Perhaps there is some particular property of my molecular costume, that protects me from creatures such as him?" Batgirl wondered, with a puzzled frown.

She took her Bat-phone from her utility belt and called the Caped Crusader. "Batman, can you get over to that apartment block on Lyle St., urgently. Apartment... Hang on a moment!" She walked over to the door, opened it and checked the number on the hallway side. "Apartment 5c. There have been two more vampire deaths, a man and a woman."

She paused then grinned at his reply. "I have my own sources, Caped Crusader. Yes, I WAS aware that we have a vampire stalking our city streets at night. Where are you, by the way?" She listened to his reply. "Good! You should arrive shortly. See you then."

-oOo-

The Caped Crusader finished examining the man's corpse and rose to his impressive full height. "It looks as if they were both completely drained of blood, just like the last victim. Also, both had recently engaged in some sort of sexual activity," he informed his two costumed companions. He eyed Batgirl, thoughtfully. "And you say you were present at the time of their deaths, Batgirl?"

Batgirl had given them a brief rundown of events, when the Dynamic Duo had first arrived. She nodded, looking distinctly uncomfortable.

"What happened, exactly?"

"I, ah, I don't know, Batman. My mind is a complete blank over a period of about half an hour from when I first entered the apartment, during which time the creature must've swooped down and drained them of blood."

"Pure supposition! Can't you remember ANYTHING, Batgirl?"

The Dark Angel shook her head, miserably. "No, sorry, Caped Crusader! I can't understand why it didn't drain my blood as well. I suspect that my molecular costume... do you like it by the way?" She gave him a twirl and Batman snorted his disgust at the revealing outfit. "I'll take that as a 'yes', shall I? Anyway, I suspect that my new costume repelled him in some way, much like garlic or a cross is supposed to do? I figure I'm a very lucky girl."

"We're pretty lucky ourselves," Robin piped up, ogling her wonderfully displayed charms.

Batman gave his partner a jaundiced look, before turning back to the Dark Damsel. "You may as well go home, Batgirl. We'll take it from here. I'll phone the GCPD and inform them of these latest homicides. If you recollect anything else, please contact me at once."

"Of course, Caped Crusader. I... I do feel unusually tired. Let me know, if you discover any clues."

"Will do!"

12