Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The physician nodded, then sat down in his leather bound chair, facing her. He placed both elbows on his desktop and linked the fingers of his hands together. "Now, what can I do for you, young woman?" he asked, getting straight down to the point.

"I want you to give me a full medical examination, doctor," Barbara replied, crossing one shapely nylon encased leg over the other.

"Oh? You don't look too unhealthy to me," he replied, with a grin, running his gaze over her svelte figure. "In fact you have turned into a real dish, Ms. Gordon," he added, under his breath. It had been several years since the Commissioner of Police's daughter had last visited him and she appeared to have blossomed in the intervening period. His previous recollection was one of a timid, shy, almost mouse-like creature, not someone who could put most Hollywood starlets to shame.

"What appears to be the problem, Ms. Gordon?"

"I've been having short bouts of amnesia and horrible nightmares over the last couple of days, doctor."

The medic sat up straighter. "How long do these periods of amnesia last?" he asked, frowning in concern.

"No more than thirty minutes."

"Hmm?" He slipped his acoustic stethoscope about his neck and walked around the desk toward her.

"If you wouldn't mind unfastening a couple of buttons of your blouse," he murmured placing the stethoscope into his ears and breathing on the small round metal diaphragm, to take the chill off it, "I'll just check out your heart."

Barbara jumped a little, as the cold metal touched her skin, just above and between her braless breasts. This fact had not gone un-noticed by the medical practitioner.

"Hmm? Well that's as healthy a heart as I've listened to in a long time. Now, if you'll just roll your left sleeve up, I'll check your blood pressure."

Barbara frowned. "I did say I wanted a FULL examination, doctor," she reminded him.

He looked at her, quizzically. "Very well. Go behind the privacy screen and get undressed, then lie down on that couch over there."

When Barbara stepped out from behind the screen, naked apart from a couple of items of jewelry, the doctor's eyebrows nearly shot off the top of his forehead. He had never seen anyone quite so exquisite. She had a fabulous figure with just the right body mass index to fill out those shapely feminine contours to perfection. As she moved, he could see the subtle ripple of muscle in her thighs and taut little ass. There wasn't an ounce of surplus fat on the girl's body. She obviously worked out regularly and ate a sensible diet. He felt his penis stir and grow in his pants. He might be a doctor but he was also a normal red-blooded male.

"Please, ahem, lie on the couch, Ms. Gordon," he croaked, feeling beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead.

"Certainly, Doctor." Barbara slipped onto the medical couch and lay back, legs slightly parted. "Is this alright for you, doctor?" she enquired, giving him a dazzling smile.

He fingered his suddenly over-tight shirt collar. "It, ah, it certainly is," he agreed, enthusiastically. Barbara Gordon had the most incredible breasts, with the most prominent nipples he'd ever encountered on a woman.

He lent over her naked body. "I'm just going to check out your eyes first, with this ophthalmoscope," he informed her, taking the instrument from his jacket pocket. "There's nothing to get alarmed about. Just stare straight ahead, unless I instruct you otherwise. Have you been having any migraines lately?"

"I don't think so, Doctor."

"Hmm?"

-oOo-

Finally, the doctor finished his examination. He had taken an inordinate amount of time over it, determined to enjoy the sight of this gorgeous young creature to the full.

"You may get up and get dressed now, young woman," he instructed. "You will be relieved to hear that I can find nothing physically wrong with you, but if these worrying memory lapses continue, then I shall have to refer you to a specialist neurologist. As far as I can tell though, you are in perfect physical shape."

A strange expression crossed Barbara's lovely face, as her gaze was drawn to his throat, and she ran her tongue over her full red lips. She slid off the couch and walked over to him, sexily. "Then how do you explain this, doctor?" she enquired, huskily. She reached up and touched the collar about her neck. An undulating purple wave flowed down over her shapely figure, leaving just her head and hands free of it.

The doctor stared, in open-mouthed amazement. "What the hell is that?" he eventually managed to croak.

"Kiss me, doctor," the purple temptress demanded, wrapping her arms about his neck and crushing her soft, voluptuous, size 36c breasts against his chest.

"W-What?" he gasped, confused by the sudden rapid change of events. Her lips captured his, in a long, drawn out, passionate kiss. He was vaguely aware of her hand pulling down the zip of his fly and dragging his already semi-erect cock out of his pants.

"Make love to me," she demanded, hungrily, like a bitch in heat. It had been far too long since she had last tasted blood.

The doctor was both confused and a little frightened, but he wasn't someone who would turn down an offer like that. He nodded, eagerly, as her fingers wrapped about his shaft and guided his throbbing erection into her waiting pussy.

Soon, he was enthusiastically pistoning into her well-lubricated sex, clutching her firm buttocks and grunting with his efforts, while the redhead arched her back and urged him onward. "Harder, doctor! Faster!" she cried.

The doctor knew that what they were doing went against all medical ethics, but he no longer seemed to care. "God, but you're beautiful," he panted, fucking into the gorgeous redhead with even greater effort.

"Yes, yess, yesssss!" Barbara cried, triumphantly, as she shuddered and attained her much needed orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus, I'm going to cum!" the doctor cried, belatedly realizing that they hadn't taken any precautions, as he started to spurt his semen deep into his patient's unprotected vulva. "Aaaaaaahhh! Unnnggghhh!"

His eyes flew open, as he tried to pull out of her pussy, and it was only then that he noticed a weird red glow building in the girl's normally green eyes. She opened her mouth wide and, with a thrill of naked fear, the medic noticed the two protruding fangs.

"Noooooooooooo!" he screamed, a split second before the creature plunged the needle sharp points into his neck, and his body started to jerk, uncontrollably in her unbreakable death embrace.

The vampiress drank, greedily, until the physician's now lifeless body, was totally drained of blood.

12