Bath Dates and Facials with Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept pumping thick white wad, after thick white wad all over her face as she opened her mouth and the one eye that wasn't sealed shut. The last shot went straight into her mouth, which already had cum covered lips. 

I let go of her head but held her arm to keep her fingers applying pressure behind my balls. 

"It's still pulsating," she remarked as I slowly stroked the last oozing cum onto her shoulder and down her left tit. 

Brooke sat on the blanket in silence, sensing that I was still in a daze. I finally snapped out of it.

"That. Was. Amazing." I said looking down on her as she now held my softening but still thick penis. 

I destroyed her with the largest, most intense orgasm and ejaculation I've had in my life. Her entire face, except her right eye was covered in thick semen that clung to her defiantly. 

Two long strings of it hung from her chin. She licked her lips and slurped one in.

"Doesn't taste too bad, kind of weird, and NOT like pina colada at all!" Brooke cheerfully stated, "How many shots was that? "

"Nine I think?"

"How many last time?"

"Probably just three?" I guessed.

We continued chatting for several minutes with Brooke looking like a pornstar but cuter, covered in cum, now with more of it having dropped down to her gravity-defying boobs. The vision is permanently etched in my brain. 

We went into the bathroom and I positioned her in front of the full-length mirror. She admired herself and I rubbed my penis mindlessly. 

"I look like the girls from your videos, but hotter of course!"

She wiped all my cum off herself as I prepared the tub using the nice bubble bath she brought. We got comfortable in the warm bath sharing wine from a large plastic cup. We discussed in depth what had happened and she was fascinated, and we were both very surprised.

"Was it worth it?" She wondered.

"Absolutely it was. I'm going to keep doing that," I declared, then asked, "How do you feel about it? Did you like it more or less than last time?"

"More. I loved it, but my favorite part was when you wouldn't let me move my head, forcing me to take it. I kind of liked being dominated and feeling like your cum slut."

Not long after my epic eruption, the conversation got me hard again. I sat up on the side of the tub straddling it with one foot in and another out. I leaned back slightly, presenting my full manhood to her.

I started masturbating with Brooke watching intently. This went on for five minutes, then I ordered, "Make me cum."

She complied immediately, alternating between using her mouth and hands on my cock and balls at my command for what felt like ages. My erection still felt incredibly strong and full. 

"You're getting another big one soon," I informed her. 

I stood up and instructed, "Put pressure behind my balls again, use both hands."

I furiously masturbated while holding my balls. I felt waves building, similar to earlier in the evening. Brooke diligently continued to work my underside while putting her head in the right position without help. Her eyes and mouth wide open. 

The intense sensation came from within resulting in a startlingly huge ongoing stream of semen like none other. One long pulsing shot, probably the equivalent of three spurts. Brooke scrunched up her face as it almost overwhelmed her, but she stayed in place and took it, eyes now closed but mouth still open. After a pause, I pumped out four more strong ropes of spunk onto her face, neck, and hair. 

She just tilted her head back smiling. I gave my cock a few more pumps then put it on her face to push my cum in her mouth. I then used my finger to feed her more. She licked it up greedily.

My cock stayed half hard for ages it seemed, and I continued to stroke it casually as Brooke and I talked and laughed in the tub. 

Brooke stayed the night, and early the next morning we fucked tenderly while spooning, before I released yet another load onto her face. Less volume than the night before, but still much more what I typically shot. We were both hooked.

Over the months we became close, but more "friends with benefits" than boyfriend and girlfriend. Perhaps due to the long drive between us, or the sexual experimentation that seemed to initiate our time together. 

12