Bath Time

Story Info
A husband and wife adopt male chastity.
1.6k words
4.11
41.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay in his bath, relaxing in the warm water and looking down at the steel tube locked onto his penis. He gave it a gentle tug as he'd done many times before. It's not coming off, he told himself.

It had been ages since he'd had a bath without his 'security', as his wife liked to call it. He barely remembered looking down at his member without its steel encasement. In the privacy of the bathroom, he used to savor the pleasure he'd gain from slowly massaging his manhood. He longed to feel that delight again, the thrill from each stroke of his erect phallus, the intense joy of climax and the fluttering shiver of orgasm spreading through his body. He missed those times. Bath-time used to be the highlight of his week. It was preferable even to intercourse, which he considered over-rated. The action of his hand had been ideal, comfortable with just the right pressure. Those times of sexual freedom were long gone. He only had himself to blame of course.

It all started many years previously. Sex with his wife had been good, when they were newlyweds. It wasn't brilliant but good enough. Truth be told, they'd both found it awkward and only just managed. Their sheltered backgrounds paid them little dividends in the bedroom. As the years passed, their attempts at intercourse become less frequent and were often disappointing. He never knew when she'd be interested in intimacy and far too often she wasn't. His occasional indulgence in self-pleasuring developed into a regular habit. He often felt relieved when his wife preferred sleep to sex and he rarely initiated any intimacy himself. Being already spent, he knew his performance would be poor. When she complained about his lack of interest, he decided to do something about his solo-sex.

Abstaining was no easy task. He lacked the will-power to overcome his urge and being able to get away with doing whatever he liked in the bathroom made self-pleasuring all the more tempting. He did succeed for a while by distracting himself but it was at the cost of his general sexual desire. While searching the internet for guidance, he discovered the practice of male-chastity. The thought of having his sexual ability controlled with a bondage device turned him on. He imagined himself enjoying the exquisite pleasure of denial, like a dog straining at the leash with no need of self-control, self-discipline or moderation in his desires. When he was sure it was what he wanted, he suggested it to his wife.

'Chastity? You can't be serious,' she said. When he showed her pictures of chastity- devices, her mood darkened, 'What a load of disgusting, perverted rubbish.'

His fascination continued unabated and the thought of never experiencing his strongest fantasy drove him to speak to his wife again. 'I do it on my own so often,' he said. 'I'm not doing it with anyone else but I am doing it when you're not with me and I feel that's almost as bad. I feel I'm cheating on you, in a way.'

'It's not cheating and I don't mind you masturbating occasionally,' she said reassuringly.

He winced. He didn't like the 'M' word and coming from his wife and relating to him, made it all the more potent. 'It's not just occasionally, it's every day,' he confessed. 'There's a limit to how many times a man can do it in a day and when we go to bed I have little left for you. You really shouldn't tolerate it at all. It's affecting our sex life, our relationship and our marriage.'

'Why don't you just stop doing it?' she said. 'If that's how you feel.'

'I tried to but it's so tempting. What I need is some physical barrier so I can still be keen on sex without being tempted to satisfy my urge on my own. I'd be far more focused on you then and our sex life will be much better I'm sure. I think it's worth a try at least.'

Seeing some benefit in it for her, she warmed to the idea of him having a chastity device and her being in charge of his sexual activity. 'I wouldn't want you being all frustrated and coming to me for sex all the time,' she said, although her wry smile indicated she wasn't too averse to this possibility.

'Don't worry. It can be entirely up to you when we have sex. I won't pressure you, I promise.'

He found some websites giving advice on male-chastity and bookmarked them for her. After some reading up on the subject, she allowed him to purchase a device. 'You'll have to have a proper one if you're going to have one at all,' she insisted. 'And you'll need one of those piercings to make it secure. There's no point otherwise.'

He agreed eagerly and they ordered a device. Then they paid a visit to their local tattoo shop, which also offered body piercings. He stood in submissive obedience as his wife explained to the assistant exactly what kind of piercing he was to have and why he needed it. It was the most embarrassing experience of his life. It took months for his piercing to become ready for use with the device and then several more weeks for him to become accustomed to wearing the steel tube on his penis. Eventually, he was confident he could wear it throughout the day and night.

'Once you hand over the keys,' declared his wife, 'there'll be no more masturbation.'

With mixed emotions, he placed the keys in her outstretched hand. Her fingers clenched around them and metaphorically around his sexual activity too. His penis was locked away and no longer for his own use, not without her approval and active participation.

All went well, initially. He was attentive to her and she'd unlock his device for intercourse about once a week. One evening as they lay together in bed, she said, in a mellow and persuasive tone, 'I've read that men in chastity use their tongues to pleasure their wives. I think we should try that.' His first attempt proved ineffective which led to her reluctantly shaving off her pubic hair. His second attempt was better. 'Not like that. Don't just lap at it like a dog; variety.' He worked at his task until she declared she'd had enough. Then they lay side by side. 'That was nice,' she said. 'You can do it like that again next time. I had two orgasms. I never had that with your penis or even one actually.' This was disappointing news but not surprising.

Their weekly sessions of intercourse soon became once every other week and then monthly. Their intimate times usually involved little more than kissing and cuddling. Sometimes, he'd use his tongue to bring her to orgasm for which he'd receive her heartfelt appreciation in the form of a goodnight kiss.

When two months passed with no hint of any unlocking, he complained about how unequal their sex life was. 'I suppose it is unequal,' she said. 'It's so different for men and women, it'd be impossible to make it truly balanced. Apparently, a woman feels most controlled when she has sex because it's a massive submission for her to allow a man's intrusion into the most intimate part of her body. In contrast, a man feels most controlled when he's denied sex because his most fundamental impulse is limited by someone else. That's what I've read anyway, and it makes sense. I submit to you for sex and you submit to me for chastity.' She smiled contentedly. 'You do get far more chastity than I get sex, and I suppose that does make it unequal but I don't mind.'

He was about to tell her she wasn't submitting to him for sex but remembered his promise to leave that matter entirely up to her and not pressure her. She'd only insist that sex for her meant the use of his tongue.

Weeks passed and she showed no inclination to unlock the device or tell him how long he'd have to wait. He seriously considered giving up on the whole male chastity idea but then he'd have to confess to wanting to return to his old lifestyle of frequent masturbation which he'd convinced his wife was destroying their marriage. He feared her response and convinced himself that all he needed to do was wait a little longer.

'Maybe I could have a sex toy too,' she said one day, 'seeing as you have one.' He agreed, thinking the more interested in sex she was, the more chance he'd have of intercourse with her. After perusing a couple of internet sites, they ordered several vibrators and lubricants.

Months passed. He read about a mistress recommending a yearlong breaking-in period for chaste males and feared his wife had that in mind. Reluctantly, he accepted his fate and convinced himself it might be best in the long-run.

The twelve month point passed and he drew her attention to how long it had been for him.

'Well there's no point stopping now,' she insisted. 'You were right about our sex life getting better. It's much better now you've stopped using your penis. I much prefer your tongue. I have at least one orgasm every time with that. The vibrators are far better than you ever were. The best thing for us to do is to leave your penis where it is, all locked up. I know that's what you really want, deep down.'

He could have changed his mind at any time, but the point of no return had long since passed without him noticing. The die was cast and his future with it.

The bath water was getting cold. It was time to get out. He gave the cage another little tug and found it as firmly fixed as ever. It's not coming off, he told himself.