Bath Time Interrupted

Story Info
Woman's perspective.
933 words
4.31
7.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying in the tub on my tummy with just my ass popping out of the milky looking water. The room smells of lilacs and lavender. I catch you watching from the doorway, shirtless. You walk over to the tub and slap each ass cheek. I giggle and raise it further and shake my ass back and forth to tease you. You groan as beads of the milky water roll down my ass and thighs.

You slide your hand between those cheeks and use your middle finger to slide down and find my love button. You caress it between your ring and middle finger. I moan appreciatively, pushing my bud closer to your loving fingers, my ass rising out of the water even more. You alternately raise slide each finger against either side of my sensitive clitoris. I'm on my knees and elbows now forehead resting in my palms, gasping at your touch. My ass wriggles back and forth. You slide just your middle finger deep inside me to check how slippery you've made me. You taste your finger and groan. I stay still in the water like a good girl, patiently waiting for your next move. I want to touch my own pussy so badly, but you haven't granted me permission and I know want to be in charge. I want you in this tub filling me with your cock from behind, making me cry out in pleasure.

You lean over the tub and with your right hand you reach beneath me to rub my clit back and forth with your middle finger as you slide your left middle finger inside my puss, your left thumb in my ass and caress the wall between. You kiss little kisses along my spine til you reach my ass and you bite each cheek. I give in and I cum so good! My hips still grind against you automatically. Moaning and shaking, I collapse against your arm and the tub. I can't even hold myself up with my knees anymore. My legs and thighs trembling.

You pull the drain from the tub and pull me up to look me in the eye. You kiss me, sucking just the tip of my tongue and my bottom lip into your warm velvety mouth. You smell so good, so manly! Your hands reach for the meat of my ass you shake it, your right fingers find my pussy, your pussy! You slide a single finger in and out drawing my honey out. I lean against your shoulder and bite you gently then kiss and suckle up your neck as you pull me from the tub. You lift me out and suck at each nipple making me yelp.

You lie me in bed still wet allover and kiss across my collar bone. You suckle at one breast while fondling the other nipple, pulling and pinching it. I reach for your cock, needy now. I manage to work it free, caressing your tip between my knuckles with bent fingers. You gasp and push my nipples together and nibble them. I whimper and wrap my hand around your girth. You pull free of my grasp and flip me on my tummy. You pull my ass in the air and your tongue is in my ass cheeks pushing inside my asshole. "Yes!" I cry. I shake my ass back and forth trying to wedge your face in and get your tongue deeper. You tongue me deep then you delve your tongue towards my clit. My back couldnt be more arched! I'm smashing my pussy back into you, tits and shoulders ground into the bed. You suck my clit into your lips, release it the run your tongue back and forth across it and then kiss my pussy with suction. Over and over. You reach up and roll my nipples back and forth between your fingers. I pull my fingers from my mouth to tell you, "I'mgonnacum." You push two fingers inside me and I clench against them again and again in orgasm, my whole body rocking while you suck at my clit. You suck until my cries of pleasure subside, then roll me to my back.

You climb up my body kissing my tummy. I wrap my legs around your lower back. I'm ready. I want it. I've wanted you all day. I need you inside me! This is your pussy! I want all your cum. Fill me! You push and you're in with three strokes. I am so wet. We roll over so I'm on top. I let my hair fall over my face self conscious at first, but you pull my hair back and I tuck my feet beneath you and ride you. You feel so good. I close my eyes and imagine you're helpless and I'm taking advantage of you. Using you for your cock. You pinch at my nipples snapping me back to reality. I climb off and mount you backwards and you pull my feet onto your tummy. I ride your cock, grinding it, "I'mgoingtocumagain!" You tickle the bottoms of my feet and I lose concentration on cumming and I ride you in figure eights. I want that cum. I want you to fill me with warm cum. I'm grinding that fat cock so good. I pull your fingers in my mouth and suck them while my hips ride you in a frenzy now. You put your hands on my hips, I know your going to cum because you want to control my pace now. You bite along my spine as you explode and I cum too!